The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

View Poll Results: Which of these fics do you think is the most awesome?
Champion Game [by Misheard Whisper] 1 10.00%
The Darkened Series - The Trick House [by Impo] 2 20.00%
The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World [by Cutlerine] 5 50.00%
Within My Own Nightmares [by Dawn_Hero] 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 15th, 2011, 10:39 AM
JX Valentine
Your aquatic overlord

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
Welp, kids, if you remember last month's, this month's will be a lot of the same.

Champion Game by Misheard Whisper
The Darkened Series - The Trick House by Impo
The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World by Cutlerine
Within My Own Nightmares by Dawn_Hero

Above, you have this month's four nominees. You may vote for only one of them in the next few weeks. Don't worry! Voting is anonymous, so unless you come in here to tell us you're the first one to vote, we won't know whose vote is which.

At the end of the month, we'll close off the poll and take a peek at how many votes each fic got, and the one who got the most gets crowned Fic of the Month.

As usual, Dawn_Hero, Cutlerine, Misheard Whisper, and Impo, if you vote for yourselves, you would be intensely silly people.

And go! Remember, polls will be open until October 1!

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter
Old September 25th, 2011, 05:30 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Under a week left to vote for this, people, so... get to it!

[Also note voting for the Blackout Poetry Comp has started as well and ends at the same time!]

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Old October 2nd, 2011, 05:13 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Whelp a bit late but that concludes August's voting! The winner is Cutlerine's The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World! Congratulations, and also congrats to the other nominees.

Cutherine, you can include a summary of the fic on the rec list sticky like how it went last month (PM, post it here, up to you).

September's nomination thread will be up sometime, so keep an eye out of that.

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Old October 16th, 2011, 04:24 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

I won? Woo! This surely proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I, Robin J. Goodfellow--

Er-hem. Excuse me. I mean, right. Sorry I'm late (I have been... inaccessible), but here's the fic summary, as requested above:

Kester Ruby has one of the worst days of his life, with the result that he is stuck - along with a Rotom who doesn't believe in the fourth wall and the insufferably arrogant Sapphire Birch - in the centre of a bizarre tangle of gang warfare, evil corporations and one man's grand scheme to destroy the planet.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links