• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[OOC/SU] Plague

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
Dang, I skimmed and could've sworn no one had Suicune...it's not a big deal haha I might as well just change it now.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh my bad bahaha, completely missed the bit about Balice somehow. I'll edit that in right away. Same with the last name.

And...I wish I could draw that well! It's actually a picture I heavily edited that was drawn by VietNguyen on deviantart as how he thinks Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim should look. It took forever to find a picture that looked like what I wanted Lorie to be, particularly something with the steampunk goggles and a satchel, but I'm happy I found it eventually. ^^ But yeah, Nguyen made the drawing...I just did the coloring and such.

Well, you still did great on it! Still better than I could do X3
Also, when we post the results, we'll tell you if you can switch back to Suicune :3

The only SUs that we are waiting on are EK and SIU, but I have a feeling EK might not get his SU in, but I'll message them both :D

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Ok, my SU is pretty much complete! If Cerise is to have her own legendary pick, then I submit Entei or Phione as hers.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Spoiler:

Sorry, I'm not completely done, I still have a lot to type for the history, but I gotta go to bed.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
@Sky: You want me as a pokemon? Pfft...
@Scarf: Depends. Does Dontae have a legendary? If so, then Cerise cannot have one. If not, then Cerise CAN have one.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
If Dontae can keep Latias as his legendary then no Cerise will not have one

Latias es muy bamf :p Oh, and tell me the passcode to stop the timer on this bomb!! ;0

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
(has just now decided)

Okay, our pokemon can know any moves that it can learn. No need to have a minimum or a maximum.

...I'll delete this if Nakuzami hates this idea. =P

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
I like the idea Michaela! I mentioned in my sign-up that I RP realistically with Pokemon. No levels, just age. Pokemon can do whatever is realistic to the species. And my Pokemon are going to have deep personalities. Something the shows and games don't really do. It's part of what bugs me.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I like the idea Michaela! I mentioned in my sign-up that I RP realistically with Pokemon. No levels, just age. Pokemon can do whatever is realistic to the species. And my Pokemon are going to have deep personalities. Something the shows and games don't really do. It's part of what bugs me.

I try to do the same personality wise... I put levels to more or less show their strength compared to others. I guess I think of it like Ranks in the military you know that Sergeant over there has more experience than the Private. I really do need to add age... I guess I'll go do that now.

Honestly I hope you still have the Move Limit otherwise your risking some possible OP Pokemon or making all the different Pokemon moot. If you want to modify it have the Move Limit be the abilities the Pokemon is really good at. They can use all the other moves they learn by leveling, but if its not on their Move list they kind of suck at it so it has highly reduced affects (misses more, doesn't hit as hard, and so forth). Makes some sense... since you can learn so much before you have to "brain dump" to get more in your mind. If you don't use a skill after a while it diminishes, and if you want to be good at something you focus on sharpening that skill.

Honestly I think the game just treats them more like animals (which do have personalities true but they are less complex than humans most of the time...), and it was the anime that started giving them personalities.

Honestly the Pokemon games have more problems than Pokemon don't have separate personalities (which is easy to explain: would take WAY too much time and money to program that in for the few people who care, and it wouldn't affect the sells of the games AT ALL).

Also quick question... Can Pokemon be turned into zombies? If they can do they use their abilities in Zombie form or just try to bite you like all other zombies?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Alright, never mind, limit of ten moves.

(feels rejected)

I'll be adding moves to my pokemon when I can get access to a good computer and not this crappy laptop. xD

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
I try to do the same personality wise... I put levels to more or less show their strength compared to others. I guess I think of it like Ranks in the military you know that Sergeant over there has more experience than the Private. I really do need to add age... I guess I'll go do that now.

Honestly I hope you still have the Move Limit otherwise your risking some possible OP Pokemon. If you want to modify it have the Move Limit be the abilities the Pokemon is really good at. They can use all the other moves they learn by leveling, but if its not on their Move list they kind of suck at it so it has highly reduced affects (misses more, doesn't hit as hard, and so forth).
Honestly I think the game just treats them more like animals (which do have personalities true but they are less complex than humans most of the time...), and it was the anime that started giving them personalities.

Honestly the Pokemon games have more problems than Pokemon don't have separate personalities (which is easy to explain: would take WAY too much time and money to program that in for the few people who care, and it wouldn't affect the sells of the games AT ALL).
I agree, If they were real they would sit there in an Idle stance. There is no "Taking turns" to fight in real life. I may add a bit of personality to my pokemon. Probably easy for me since I only have one. ;D But I wouldn't make it more like "These are the only moves you can use" You won't see me in the RP saying "Squirtle, Use Bubble Beam!" My pokemon will probably be fighting the same way I would be. Not Using a particular move, but Only doing things that revolve around the pokemons abilities.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

★[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e1e05ba60#fc0f00]THE RESULTS

[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e1e05ba60#fc0f00]In no particular order...[/FONT]

[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e1e05ba60#fc0f00]-DeepImpact- - You, my friend, are ACCEPTED.[/FONT]

[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e1e05ba60#fc0f00]Stingray - You are ACCEPTED. Great SU![/FONT]

xXJumboShrimpXx - You are ACCEPTED.

~Genevieve~ - You are DECLINED. I am sorry.

Zamorak - You are ACCEPTED. What'd you expect, original Plague maker?

luigimario84 - I'm sorry to say that you are DECLINED.

かずき Kazuki - You are ACCEPTED.

SkyIsUmbreon - You are ACCEPTED.

James In Flames - You are ACCEPTED. Amazing SU!

Scarf Blade - You are ACCEPTED.

Happy zombie killing to all those that were accepted!
And if you weren't accepted, don't be sad! Be sure to check back occasionally to see if a spot has opened up!

The Plague shall begin to spread tommorow guys, so get ready!
[/FONT]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yay!

By the way, Nakuzami, you're rejected. =P

I kid, I kid. I would never do that to you. Maybe.

I have already put in the IC thread...four hours ago? Maddy should be accepting it soon. Hopefully. When she comes back from her cycling, I think she said.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Yay!~ <3

I didn't expect to get in. Im terrible at SUs xD
Looks like luck strikes again!

Also, What's the weather like? Sunny with a light breeze? Over cast? Just thought I would ask.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@Jumbo: Sunny with a light breeze.

Sorry to everyone who is not accepted. Try to stick around to see when a spot opens up.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Can't wait to start! :DDDDD

I just realized that about 4 out of my 6 Pokemon have been my characters in different RPs O.o

Nick - PokeZOMBIES
Kytes - Pirates of the Whirl Islands
Replicus = Pokemon Odyssey 2
Sky = War b/w Pokemon and Humans lol

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
W00t!! *pauses a second* Aw... I didn't get "Amazing SU" by my name... I spent hours on it! D':

I kid, I kid. Anyways, I'm excited to start this thing!

Back