The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Old September 26th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Advertise here
BW055 - アイリスとモノズ! 育てや修行!!
Translation - Iris & Monozu! Raising and Training!!
http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/09/01/38/20/www_do13.jpg

Edit; There has been a bit of a problem working out the episode number and airing due to clashing tv guides. I'll ask kirbychu to update the thread when it's all cleared up.

Last edited by mystletainn; October 30th, 2011 at 12:53 PM.
Old September 26th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I saw this in the long promo you posted. I was hoping that Iris would catch it. But then it went off with its trainer. An episode to look forward to! :)
Old September 26th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

I wouldn't trust that preview to be honest, remember Meowth's capture? xDD; The actual preview just shows Deino being taken back or just into a Poké Ball. For all we know, it was probably saying goodbye to say, it's parent or something and will be caught by Iris, I don't know. The preview didn't show us enough, I mean there was not actual other trainers in it other than Iris, Ash and Cilan. I wouldn't be suprised if the writers suprised us. xD;

But yeah, certainly an episode to look forward to.
Old September 26th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Okay so which EP is 55 then? And I don't see Iris getting Deino here tbh. Maybe later on, but not here. It really depends how the trainer is. The writers just want to troll us into thinking she gets it then it's clearly called back by another trainer. And I never thought Meowth was going to be captured anyways, if anyone I thought it would have been Ash. I can see Iris battling the trainer for it, and winning it that way. Or if the trainer is nice like Princess Salvia then the trainer may lend or outright give Deino to Iris after it sees how much Deino cares for her.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old October 20th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Right, so we've gotten clarification that this episode will be BW58;
http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/09/01/38/20/www_do13.jpg

Summary:
A shy Deino is deposited at the daycare and becomes completely depressed. Iris struggles to make it open its heart to her...

Certainly interesting. This is screaming Iris. I can see the situation being Deino not opening it's heart to it's trainer, and but Iris eventually will "open it's heart" and the trainer may decide to give Deino to Iris. Just a bit of speculation on my part.

Last edited by Mew~; October 21st, 2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old October 20th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Well at least it didn't abandon it since it took it to a Daycare. I sure hope the trainer decides to give Iris Deino, otherwise the writers are trolling us with this whole scenario if Iris doesn't get it in some way.

Old November 10th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

This preview didn't show a whole lot we already didn't see. But it would seem there are multiple Deino, so I am wondering if all those Deino are that guys. And if so that would be awesome if he let Iris have that one. Definitely been looking forward to this episode since the big preview.

Old November 11th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Damn right sexy, that's what that guy is. Being serious though, am I the only one that thinks he looks very similar to Cilan, I mean the hair shape and eyes. Hm, I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn, but then it probably isn't. xD;

The preview has sort of just reassured me on what I previously thought. If those are that guy's Deino then I'd like to at least let Iris have that one, I mean he shouldn't really need three. xD;

Old November 12th, 2011, 08:37 PM
swiftgallade46
Legend

Nature: Naive
I sincnerely hope Iris gets Deino. I'm sick of trainers supposedly being type specialized and then getting loads of unrelated pokemon. ie cilan and brock -_____-
and ever
Old November 23rd, 2011, 09:52 AM
Palcks
some nights.

I'm going to be upset if Iris doesn't get Deino. ): Ever since I saw the preview a while ago where just a clip of this episode was shown, I've wanted her to have it. I love Deino, and love Iris, so for me this would be a great capture. It would be a great addition to the cast too, as long as it opened up and became playful with everyone; it would be adorable. :3

ever grande city forums
Old November 24th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

I'm quite upset Iris didn't get Deino, but I'll get over it, though she certainly deserved it. That Village elder is awesome, it's great seeing more and more of Iris' background.

Old November 24th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

More upset that Ash didn't get Sandile. Their could always still be hope for Deino, but I think it may stay with it's trainer. I liked more of the character development of Iris then anything.

Old November 24th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

I don't think we've seen the last of Krokorok, but that's irrelevant so I won't go too much into it. I hate it when we see a massive bond formed between a Pokémon and trainer and they don't get it though. There may be hope for a Deino, but not the one we saw in this episode. Character development doesn't really bother me much at this point in the series, we've seen enough of it so far, and I don't think it's needed at the moment, that's why I'm excited for the trio special coming up. Speaking of that, we saw the Team Rocket at the end, in the area which seems to be where the episodes will be taking place.

Old November 24th, 2011, 07:17 PM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
I was not a huge fan of this episode. I was suspecting more to be honest. I was hopping like what everyone else was for Iris to catch a new Pokemon but in the end she didn't. I only saw part 2 of this since I knew that I wasn't going to be missing much in part 1. I did like learning more about Iris but it would have been nice for her to have a Deino. The ending part was sad though. I was a little teary but other then that, this was a blah ok episode. Hopefully episode 60 will bring me up to the mood since the next episode is going to be another filler.
Old November 24th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
I don't think we've seen the last of Krokorok, but that's irrelevant so I won't go too much into it. I hate it when we see a massive bond formed between a Pokémon and trainer and they don't get it though. There may be hope for a Deino, but not the one we saw in this episode. Character development doesn't really bother me much at this point in the series, we've seen enough of it so far, and I don't think it's needed at the moment, that's why I'm excited for the trio special coming up. Speaking of that, we saw the Team Rocket at the end, in the area which seems to be where the episodes will be taking place.
I agree, after seeing the episode I don't think we will be seeing that Deino again. Sure we don't "need" it but it's always nice to get some more insights on a character when we can. I think I was more interested with what Team Rocket was planning at the Kami shrine though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post
I was not a huge fan of this episode. I was suspecting more to be honest. I was hopping like what everyone else was for Iris to catch a new Pokemon but in the end she didn't. I only saw part 2 of this since I knew that I wasn't going to be missing much in part 1. I did like learning more about Iris but it would have been nice for her to have a Deino. The ending part was sad though. I was a little teary but other then that, this was a blah ok episode. Hopefully episode 60 will bring me up to the mood since the next episode is going to be another filler.
Neither was I. Iris seemed like she was trying to feed Deino three times, I understand it took awhile to warm up to it but it seems like that was most the episode. I thought they would have spent more time playing around but it seems the preview was the extent of that. I got a feeling this was just to show case her Dragon Taming skills maybe, where she can take a scared Deino and have it warm up to her like the Elder did with Druggion.

Old December 22nd, 2011, 09:19 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

I really enjoyed this episode. Although, I feel like I was more upset than Iris was when Deino left! It had an adorable voice, and I just wanted to hug it <3 I was really annoyed that Iris didn't get it since she put so much effort in, but I enjoyed the episode, at least. This episode has made me a fan of Deino <3 Urgh, I wish the sub wasn't so far behind the actual raw release.

Last edited by Jorah; December 22nd, 2011 at 09:25 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here