The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Old October 22nd, 2011, 06:19 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

"Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokemon Knight"!"
Air Date: 16th October 2011

Synopsis

Continuing to Nimbasa City, Ash and friend encounter a boy who directs movies. The boy is having troubles with both his lead actress and his pokémon Zorua. Ash and friends agree to help him with his movie.

Preview Pictures

N/A

Old November 5th, 2011, 02:21 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Thunderbolt-Electro Ball combo. Ash should use this in a gym battle.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 05:47 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I'm confused to tell here. ;-; This is the legend of the Pokemon Knight thread, right? Because the Reunion Battle thread has the same thing. :x

Anyway, this episode looked quite exciting when it was unveiled, and I was excited to see it. But now that I finally watched it... eh... it wasn't that good. It lacked something that I can't put my finger on. The next episode was great though.

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links