The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Old September 15th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Advertise here
I know Shivi is a little strict when it comes to these threads, but because of the content and spoilers, I'll leave this here.

Well, after the one hour special aired a preview aired showing some future episodes that will be airing in japan, so I think this would be great for some speculation and discussion.

Edit;
So we've been given another extended preview, you can take a look at it here;
http://www.filb.de/1653

Last edited by Mew~; October 20th, 2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old September 15th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
First off wtf wasn't Pikachu not supposed to be in this gym match? I am happy to see Snivy in. And if they make Palpitoad lose cause of that Attract bs I am going to be mad about that, they abuse attract so much in this Saga.

The tag battle episode should be an awesome battle for sure. I am going to love it regardless of who is used. What irks me though is Tepig and Pansage are probably the most used of their respective trainers thus far in the Saga spread the love around guys I mean this would be a prefect time to get Roggenrola some more love or Tranquill/Swadloon. Stunfisk needs some more battles irrc the only battle we have seen it in thus far is vs. Luke beastly Larvesta. I'm not too sure they will win against two stage threes...

This is the first time Ash actually battled against a Champion right? Either way this is one of the few times I am absolutely perfectly content with Ash using Pikachu I really wouldn't want him to use anyone else against the Champ in a one on one. Alder is a beast taking a charge from a Gigalith and tossing it WOW!

Wow way to get my hopes up with Iris getting Deino, looks like the perfect episode for her to get one but it clearly looks like another trainer owns it. Unless they end up giving it to her which I would love.

Looks like they are at Cold Storage already. Likes like a fun filler more then the previous ones.

So is the Kami Trio one an episode or Special? And I am curious to see who the Gothorita belongs to... Maybe Iris or more likely COD.

As for the Pokemon Musical this can be the first and last episode dealing with it as far as I am concerned.

Looks like this episodes are going to span at least into November.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old September 15th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Charicific
PkMn Trainer

Nature: Modest
Man! Sometimes, I wish I never watched this Spoiler. Among all Pokemon Sagas, this one proves to be...I dunno Outrageous? It is amazing by all means. Happy to see Palpitoad in a battle :D

And the 3 Weather Gods, its gonna be awesome! And Ash battling a CHAMPION! For the first time ever, and I really loved the preview of it. Though nothing is gonna make draw from my Solid opinion that Cynthia is the Ultimate Champion

And most importantly...Iris. She seems to have too much spotlight, much more than any girl. I really love it so much! I always put on hope on Iris, she seemed special the first time I laid eyes on her, and seeing her actually develop dramatically makes me pleased. I do believe that Denio is gonna be hers one way or another :/ its just a sense.

I never knew B/W would be so epic, It dazzled me, I even love the filler episode of this series, I can't express my gratitude to this series. Eventhough I loved D/P the most, I gotta give Unova credits, it has proven to be better than any series in different ways....Pokemon is getting really pumped up....
Old September 15th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Oh man, I'm so excited! Q_Q;

1) I wish they didn't recycle Iris' Emolga's Attract animation and use it for Elesa's, but oh well.
2) Elesa's damn cute, and on top of that she uses my favorite Pokemon type D: I'm super excited for the gym battle.
3) Ow... Pikachu got hit by Tynamo and smashed the wall. That's gotta hurt.
4) Pansage uses its parkour skills to evade hits. Love how the battle's actually in the train like in the games.
5) Did Alder just toss a 170lb Pokemon into the air?
6) So... judging from Iris crying... does that Deino belong to someone else? Reminds me of the Misty and Marill episode back in Johto.
7) Mijumaru with a fake mustache... what a boss.

pair clubs
family twin
my star

Last edited by Sheep; September 15th, 2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: typos
Old September 15th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Quote:
And the 3 Weather Gods, its gonna be awesome!
Bad thing is I think somebody said when the scans for that episode came out that it would be in December. So the long wait is going to suck a bit. But hey when you got this many awesome episode it will be worth the wait.

Quote:
And Ash battling a CHAMPION! For the first time ever, and I really loved the preview of it. Though nothing is gonna make draw from my Solid opinion that Cynthia is the Ultimate Champion
It's exciting, but at the same time I don't see Trips involvement like I thought I would. Alder seems to have a quirky personality compared to previous champs they have depicted.

Quote:
And most importantly...Iris. She seems to have too much spotlight, much more than any girl. I really love it so much! I always put on hope on Iris, she seemed special the first time I laid eyes on her, and seeing her actually develop dramatically makes me pleased. I do believe that Denio is gonna be hers one way or another :/ its just a sense.
She has too much spot light? Up until the fourth gym she has only had a handful of episodes specifically focusing on her in BW002 (if you count that considering it introduced us to her character), BW027, BW030, BW036. Now she is getting one episode at least that they are focusing on her with Deino. So too me she doesn't have any more spotlight then the previous girls. I don't know if she will get Deino since they did this kind of thing before with May and Swablu, Ash and Hipopotas, Ash and Sandile. Although this seems more emotionally invested then the others, and they were all wild irrc correctly with the first two separated from their herd, and Sandile following Ash and Pikachu.

Old September 15th, 2011, 02:20 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

wtf why is Pikachu in the battle.

Ash vs Alder! Sweet(even though he is going to lose)

Wow really though Iris was going to catch that Deino. Burrrnnn....

Also glad to see Landrous, Thunderous, and Tornadours.

That is all.
Old September 15th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Oh man, I'm so excited! Q_Q;

1) I wish they didn't recycle Iris' Emolga's Attract animation and use it for Elesa's, but oh well.
2) Elesa's damn cute, and on top of that she uses my favorite Pokemon type D: I'm super excited for the gym battle.
3) Ow... Pikachu got hit by Tynamo and smashed the wall. That's gotta hurt.
4) Pansage uses its parkour skills to evade hits. Love how the battle's actually in the train like in the games.
5) Did Alder just toss a 170lb Pokemon into the air?
6) So... judging from Iris crying... does that Deino belong to someone else? Reminds me of the Misty and Marill episode back in Johto.
7) Mijumaru with a fake mustache... what a boss.
1. Also a recycle of Snivy who was shown to use it before either.
5. Try 573...
6. Yes, considering it's going back in it's pokeball while telling Iris goodbye. I think somebody said the narrator said it belongs too another trainer and when Ash and Cilan said lets go Iris insisted on waiting for Deino trainer a couple more days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuturePokemon View Post
wtf why is Pikachu in the battle.

Ash vs Alder! Sweet(even though he is going to lose)

Wow really though Iris was going to catch that Deino. Burrrnnn....

Also glad to see Landrous, Thunderous, and Tornadours.

That is all.
Cause writers want to persist in pissing the fans off. Their just trolls considering they said in the scans Pikachu would be excluded.

And of course, Alder and Boufalant don't even look like they are trying.

Not to say she won't obtain it at the end of the day. Otherwise this doesn't seem like adequate closure for her. At the end of the segment see looked really depressed I don't think they would want to end on that note.

Kami Trio are going to be refreshing to see. I usually like seeing Legend vs. Legend and it doesn't look like this one will be a let down.

Old September 16th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
OMG ELESA! OMG ELESA! OMG ELESA!!!! =D

We're only 25 episodes away buhbee <333
Old September 18th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Charicific
PkMn Trainer

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post

She has too much spot light? Up until the fourth gym she has only had a handful of episodes specifically focusing on her in BW002 (if you count that considering it introduced us to her character), BW027, BW030, BW036. Now she is getting one episode at least that they are focusing on her with Deino. So too me she doesn't have any more spotlight then the previous girls. I don't know if she will get Deino since they did this kind of thing before with May and Swablu, Ash and Hipopotas, Ash and Sandile. Although this seems more emotionally invested then the others, and they were all wild irrc correctly with the first two separated from their herd, and Sandile following Ash and Pikachu.
Oh well, if you say so, I will stick with what you said as it is supported. However, I gotta say, Iris..is Unique in other ways. I mean Misty was a Random Companion, May and Dawn are Coordinators (Typical), Iris..I can' t put into words but I hope you understand xD
Old October 1st, 2011, 10:01 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Spoiler:

Perhaps we will be seeing Roggenrola>Boldore soon enough. And maybe a return of Sunglasses Krokorok as well.

Old October 20th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
So, we've been given another extended preview, it gives us a sneak peek at an battle between Cilan and Chili. Pansage seems to have learnt a new move too. Theres been some speculation on if it's either Rock Smash, Strength, Rock Tomb or Seed Bomb.

Take a look at it here

Old October 20th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

If anything it looks like Seed Bomb or Rock Tomb. I don't think Strength would have the user throw projectiles. I think the Gothita/Scraggy episode will turn out pretty funny. And I think the person with the skirt will turn out owning it. Out of the preview though I've got to say I am definitely looking forward to the Kami Trio episode. It kind of gives me a sense of the epic fight between the Bird Trio in the Power of One. Also it looks like it's brilliantly animated imo.

Old October 20th, 2011, 08:59 PM
tough
Booted out - don't be like me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charicific View Post
Man! Sometimes, I wish I never watched this Spoiler. Among all Pokemon Sagas, this one proves to be...I dunno Outrageous? It is amazing by all means. Happy to see Palpitoad in a battle :D

And the 3 Weather Gods, its gonna be awesome! And Ash battling a CHAMPION! For the first time ever, and I really loved the preview of it. Though nothing is gonna make draw from my Solid opinion that Cynthia is the Ultimate Champion

I never knew B/W would be so epic, It dazzled me, I even love the filler episode of this series, I can't express my gratitude to this series. Eventhough I loved D/P the most, I gotta give Unova credits, it has proven to be better than any series in different ways....Pokemon is getting really pumped up....
There is no way that Cynthia is the Ultimate CHAMPION are ever was for that matter. The ULTIMATE CHAMPION is Alder since he have a really great personality with both of them being funny and serious at the same,Alder is also the first Pokemon League Champion of a region that Ash have ever battle for the first time.

The Best Wishes Preview does look really good.
Old October 21st, 2011, 04:33 AM
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by tough View Post
There is no way that Cynthia is the Ultimate CHAMPION are ever was for that matter. The ULTIMATE CHAMPION is Alder since he have a really great personality with both of them being funny and serious at the same,Alder is also the first Pokemon League Champion of a region that Ash have ever battle for the first time.

The Best Wishes Preview does look really good.
This doesn't not mean that Alder is the Ultimate Champion, all because someone has a "great personality" it does not mean that they are the best at what they are doing.

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old October 22nd, 2011, 06:23 PM
tough
Booted out - don't be like me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ View Post

This doesn't not mean that Alder is the Ultimate Champion, all because someone has a "great personality" it does not mean that they are the best at what they are doing.

TG
Well that is your opinion and you have a right to your own opinions,but niether is Cynthia the Ultimate Champion which she never was to start with.

I hope they show some more previews real soon.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 07:05 PM
KingKaos
Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!

This discussion about the ultimate champion is irrelevant to this topic so please both of you stop that discussion and take it to another thread.

Returning to the topic, I think these next upcoming episodes are going to hopefully have some evolutions and possibly new captures. I really think the kami trio is going to be an hour long special! More Team Rocket and more awesomness.

This discussion about the ultimate champion is irrelevant to this topic so please both of you stop that discussion and take it to another thread.

Returning to the topic, I think these next upcoming episodes are going to hopefully have some evolutions and possibly new captures. I really think the kami trio is going to be an hour long special! More Team Rocket and more awesomeness.

Full Power comes from their hearts!

Last edited by KingKaos; October 22nd, 2011 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 07:36 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKaos View Post

Returning to the topic, I think these next upcoming episodes are going to hopefully have some evolutions and possibly new captures. I really think the kami trio is going to be an hour long special! More Team Rocket and more awesomness.
I agree expect without a double merged post xD.

If anything I am hoping for a Deino capture. Either she can use that as her new Axew, and that will give Axew a change to evolve like it wanted to as shown by it's dream in BW006. And it may be a one our special cause of a skip in this week so they may eventually make it up then, or this was cause of the Subway One Hour Special. I would be content with a one hour special for sure though especially if it turns out to be a movie quality legendary battle of the trio.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here