Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 12th, 2011, 11:10 AM
pypper
Unhatched Egg

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
this must be the best hack ever made keep it up guys, I cant wait for the island update!!
Old October 12th, 2011, 09:07 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Decided to play thru and see if theres any bugs. In order to get the middle cerulean sister to begin the chain of events to battle me, I had to check the plaque that lists the winners. Anyone confirm this?
Old October 16th, 2011, 01:44 AM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

I'm going to playthrough the game soon and redo some of my early parts of my walkthrough. Hope the bugs get fixed though.
Pokemon X/Y Friend Code: 4270-1538-6297
Old October 16th, 2011, 08:56 AM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Respect the chemistry.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Hey, screenshots looks good xD the dream of every kid of our generation was a game based in the Pokemon Anime!

Can anyone tell me where the beta ends?

Old October 16th, 2011, 09:33 AM
sir.dav
Beginning Trainer

It ends with Pallet Party Panic
Old October 17th, 2011, 09:48 PM
psyciceman
Friendly Neighbourhood Psycho

The struggle against Brock
Feel free to check out my LPs (amongst other projects) here.
Old October 18th, 2011, 04:43 AM
ExGiygas
The Madman In The TV

Nature: Docile
Your hack is looking awesome Metapod! I'm looking forward to it. :D

Old October 18th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Leafsai
Beginning Trainer

i registered on the site just to tell you how awesome your hack is!

I dislike pretty much every hack I have tried, but this one just brings back great memories of rushing home to watch new episodes after school. You do us original series fans a great honor making this and I hope you continue it!

I just got to the bye bye butterfree event. It reminded me how I actually cried during that episode.
Old October 18th, 2011, 06:08 PM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pypper View Post
this must be the best hack ever made keep it up guys, I cant wait for the island update!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExGiygas View Post
Your hack is looking awesome Metapod! I'm looking forward to it. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsai View Post
i registered on the site just to tell you how awesome your hack is!

I dislike pretty much every hack I have tried, but this one just brings back great memories of rushing home to watch new episodes after school. You do us original series fans a great honor making this and I hope you continue it!

I just got to the bye bye butterfree event. It reminded me how I actually cried during that episode.
Just wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments. Thanks for playing and giving me some encouragement to continue.
Old October 19th, 2011, 10:27 AM
pypper
Unhatched Egg

So Metapod, hows it going. Have you started to make the orange islands. I'm just so exited
Old October 19th, 2011, 05:11 PM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pypper View Post
So Metapod, hows it going. Have you started to make the orange islands. I'm just so exited
No, not really. I need to try to focus my creativity toward other projects right now. I'll start working on this again after I've made some progress with some other things I need to work on.
Old October 20th, 2011, 11:32 AM
joshass123

Let me say this is one of the best hacks if not the best.. First there are things you did that are not quite easy to do and you did a lot of scripting. The orange Islands is another thing and I suggest you do it as a different ROM hack from this because, the Sevii Islands are not enough to replace, and you will need to make different sprites for the alternate colored Pokemon like the ones on Ivy's Lab, the Pinkan Island ones, the Crystal Onix, plus keeping the normal sprite of the normal Onix, Ryhorn, Butterfree, Raticate, and the others. Not to mention the events that take place, and the overworld sprites that you have to add to the game, meaning to replace some. Why don't you make it a sequel or something in another hack? I think it is easier.
Old October 21st, 2011, 04:34 AM
LegendOrton
Fire Expert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshass123 View Post
Let me say this is one of the best hacks if not the best.. First there are things you did that are not quite easy to do and you did a lot of scripting. The orange Islands is another thing and I suggest you do it as a different ROM hack from this because, the Sevii Islands are not enough to replace, and you will need to make different sprites for the alternate colored Pokemon like the ones on Ivy's Lab, the Pinkan Island ones, the Crystal Onix, plus keeping the normal sprite of the normal Onix, Ryhorn, Butterfree, Raticate, and the others. Not to mention the events that take place, and the overworld sprites that you have to add to the game, meaning to replace some. Why don't you make it a sequel or something in another hack? I think it is easier.
Yes and you would have from the begining a Pikachu a Charizars, Bulbasaur, Snorlax and the other pokemon ash had at this time Pikachu & the three Starters in the team and the rest on the PC every pokemon lvl 10 and a Charizard lvl 36 that doesnt obbey you or something like this , it would be better i think

POKEMON ASH GRAY

Old October 21st, 2011, 08:25 AM
sir.dav
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendOrton View Post
Yes and you would have from the begining a Pikachu a Charizars, Bulbasaur, Snorlax and the other pokemon ash had at this time Pikachu & the three Starters in the team and the rest on the PC every pokemon lvl 10 and a Charizard lvl 36 that doesnt obbey you or something like this , it would be better i think
Having the events from the anime is cool, but i don't get why you would need to have the same pokemon that ash has ... (yeah anime hack, but you should be able to play through it with your own team i think ...)
Old October 21st, 2011, 11:13 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
I am sure that Meta considered this and he knows that he can put Orange Isles into the AG =)
It's pretty normal for ROM to have 2 regions.
Not to mention that Meta's using JPAN's patch which gives hacker even more space .)
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 21st, 2011, 11:43 PM
joshass123

I think if it ha space it would be very cool indeed to make it single ROM with this one. But I hope he has space for the Overworld sprites, the sprites for the Pink Pokemon, the Crystal Onix, whil keeping the original ones, although he can just replace the Hoenn Pokemon and some of the Johto too so he has a lot of space for that, just dont know if he would have space for OW spirtes.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 10:49 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
I think if it ha space it would be very cool indeed to make it single ROM with this one. But I hope he has space for the Overworld sprites, the sprites for the Pink Pokemon, the Crystal Onix, whil keeping the original ones, although he can just replace the Hoenn Pokemon and some of the Johto too so he has a lot of space for that, just dont know if he would have space for OW spirtes.
Do I have to repeat myself? :D
JPAN's patch is not "normal" FR :D Adding OWs is not a problem =)
And lemme say this: ROM is filled with unused space so Meta will surely not have problems when it comes to the space
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 23rd, 2011, 03:06 AM
jsgwct
Beginning Trainer

I understood Koga's riddle and got into the gym,but I can't find Koga! Is there something wrong in the wall? (Only 3.6.1 has this problem,3.5 works well)
Old October 23rd, 2011, 12:02 PM
joshass123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Do I have to repeat myself? :D
JPAN's patch is not "normal" FR :D Adding OWs is not a problem =)
And lemme say this: ROM is filled with unused space so Meta will surely not have problems when it comes to the space
wow that is quite impressive!!! never heard of that, so that is how other hacks managed to put a whole lot of stuff!
Old October 23rd, 2011, 08:51 PM
grantos354
Beginning Trainer

I can't get out of Bill's lighthouse. The rug tile is completely missing and there is no way out . Any way that i am able to fix it so i can keep playing?
Old October 24th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Ashor
Devil Summoner

Nature: Relaxed
Okay just decided to pick this game up again. Whenever I start I can't get out of the bedroom in the beginning. When I go down the stairs it just goes black.
Anybody know how to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind got it fixed

Last edited by Ashor; October 24th, 2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old October 24th, 2011, 11:09 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
anyone having problem with the game should b notify that they should not play the latest beta of ash grey and instead they r adviced to try older beta versions.
HOPE THIS FIXES THE PROBLEMS?????
Old October 25th, 2011, 04:57 PM
bugsy555

Great idea man. I've only just started getting into hacks and this looks incredible. just downloaded and about to play it. can't wait for the orange islands. keep up the good work
Old October 25th, 2011, 06:47 PM
TD013
8 badges in Kanto, I have 10

Hey Ash493, any hacks that you would suggest?
Meta, you have any other hacks, or currently making any others?

Last edited by TD013; October 25th, 2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old October 26th, 2011, 12:42 AM
grantos354
Beginning Trainer

The Bill's lighthouse glitch where the rug tile isn't there happens in two different patches. Anyone know how to fix this so that i can progress?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here