• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Aww, Richie's so kawaii. ^_^ But what episode/movie/thing did it show him with Celebi? I don't remember anything like that...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Kayleigh said:
Aww, Richie's so kawaii. ^_^ But what episode/movie/thing did it show him with Celebi? I don't remember anything like that...

Pokemon Housou Shuukan 11. It has yet to be dubbed, if it ever will be, but if you have IRC, you can get the whole housou series from #free_pokemon. n.n- The epsiode is really cute. Hiroshi/Richie goes back in time, but I wouln't say any more than that. n.n()()() *Fear of spoiling the epsiode*

I can take some nice, big screens of Richie if you want more, Pika2.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
orange*berry said:
Pokemon Housou Shuukan 11. It has yet to be dubbed, if it ever will be, but if you have IRC, you can get the whole housou series from #free_pokemon. n.n- The epsiode is really cute. Hiroshi/Richie goes back in time, but I wouln't say any more than that. n.n()()() *Fear of spoiling the epsiode*

I can take some nice, big screens of Richie if you want more, Pika2.
Ah, wow. I'd like to download it then! ^_^ It sounds like an interesting episode..

Oh, and I have two pictures of Whitney.. I don't know if they are what you were looking for, but atleast they're pictures. =D One is very small, though. I wish I could find a different one. Ah well.

Last edited:

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
Years
Kayleigh said:
Ah, wow. I'd like to download it then! ^_^ It sounds like an interesting episode..

Oh, and I have two pictures of Whitney.. I don't know if they are what you were looking for, but atleast they're pictures. =D One is very small, though. I wish I could find a different one. Ah well.
did u know that there is a site with whitnee's pictures!!

http://www.pokemondomain.com

ciao,ashley03

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
Years
Well I have some that I found all over the web...

Unless you're talking about Marina or Tsubaki from the Orange Islands, no...

Last edited:

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
can any one here find some pics of the inside of the pokemon center (the one in the episode were Ash meets his Laparas and decides to get into the Orange Leauge)

Years
That's cool that you guys can make or find pics like that. If it's possible, I'd like to request several pics of Tracey from the scene in Misty! Get the Cascade Badge! where he and Misty are trying to teach Psycudk to swim. I have a friend who's birthday's coming up and she'd love to see pics of Tracey from that scene. And if you make pics from that scene, do you think you could make at least two pics from each shot of him in his swim shorts? You don't have to do it if you don't feel like it, but I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could and if anyone will, I'll reward them by doing some Pokemon drawings for them of their request.

Last edited:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
Kevin Keene said:
That's cool that you guys can make or find pics like that. If it's possible, I'd like to request several pics of Tracey from the scene in Misty! Get the Cascade Badge! where he and Misty are trying to teach Psycudk to swim. I have a friend who's birthday's coming up and she'd love to see pics of Tracey from that scene. And if you make pics from that scene, do you think you could make at least two pics from each shot of him in his swim shorts? You don't have to do it if you don't feel like it, but I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could and if anyone will, I'll reward them by doing some Pokemon drawings for them of their request.

Here you go. The scene is quite short and these picture are basically it. If you need more or better, just let me know.

Years
Unown_ said:
Here you go. The scene is quite short and these picture are basically it. If you need more or better, just let me know.

Thanks a lot. Those are great pics. I do have some more pic requests from that scene. They are:
Some shots of Tracey showing Psyduck basic swim techniques before Tracey gets into the pool.

A shot of Tracey getting into the pool if there's a shot of him entering the pool.

Some shots of Tracey trying to teach Psyduck to breathe underwater.

Various shots of Tracey running and the final shot/shots of him in his swim shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back