• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What Water Starter In Your Opinion Is The Cutest?

Cutie? Which One For You?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Squirtle. It's just such a cute little turtle. :p

Years
I'm just shocked that my beloved Oshawott isn't getting as many votes as the others. I think he really is just as cute as Piplup or Mudkip.

Maybe the reason why Oshie isn't getting a lot of votes is because either most of the voters hate the Unova Pokemon or are suffering a case of Pokemon Nostalgia.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Oshawott, it's pretty much the only Water type starter I like, and it's an otter, which is my favorite animal (well, Oshawott is a sea otter, and my favorite kind of otter is the river otter, but Oshawott is adorable either way). It's final evolution is Samurott, my second favorite Water type (the first being Floatzel), though I like all three stages of Oshawotts evolution line.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Totodile! Call me a fan that's stuck in the past or something, but I've always found Totodile to be the most adorable Water Starter, followed by Squirtle and then Mudkip. Te past two generations haven't exactly cut it for me in regards to the Water Starter, though I do like Piplup (or more so Empoleon) a little more since fourth gen came out. Oshawott hasn't really grown on me yet though.

User19sq

Sorry, but I don't really think any one of those listed are cute. Sue me.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
I think both Piplup and Oshawott are the cutest.... Squirtle takes the cool factor prize, Totodile is the funny one... and Midkip... well... I heard you liek mudkipz

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Wow I never realised how darn cute these things all are as a group.

My vote goes out to Kipper. I just can't resist those little orange-brown thingies on the side of its face. :3
258.gif

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
Years
After a bit of consideration, I think I like Totodile the best. I'm actually not too much of a fan of the water starters, but I do like Totodile and Mudkip :3

Years
Mudkip is probably the cutest, in my opinion, its eyes along with its little orange cheeks and adorable cry are just too hard to resist.

Years
Oshawott.

He is cute and funny (at least Ash's one does). Oshawott Rules! I like also Mudkip, but, everyone likes Mud~

I heard ya like Mudkipz and Oshas~

You got it right, I loved Oshawott after seeing Ash's Oshawott in the anime.

And he was sooooooooo cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back