• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns [T] REMAKE - [IC]

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Jaykob Spellsun
NY City
Alleyway

Jaykob was utterly bored. The boy and the man were talking non-stop. It was like a TV Soap. The fact that the boy pointed a gun at the man didn't make it any more exciting. However, Jaykob could've sworn he heard a sound from behind. He was the first to inspect, but suddenly the boy fired some shots. They went straight through Jaykob's angel form and chipped away some rock from the place that the sound had come from. At this point, Jaykob decided to tag along with the boy, who cautiously approached the point of interest. He hid behind his end of the wall, and cocked his gun for good measure. Before the boy could do anything, Jaykob rolled his eyes and went to take a look. There was...a girl. Very peculiar colours of hair. And funny clothing. Suddenly, the boy came out of his hiding place and pointed his gun at the girl, who cowered in fright.
"Who the hell are you?" the boy said, a concerned look upon his face. At first Jaykob might've suggested he knew her, but the obvious quota stating differently. "Don't shoot, I'm innocent. A few of my friends were playing truth or dare and they dared me to investigate the sound we heard down this way. I stayed here because I didn't want to be shot." the girl replied, obviously lying. "I-I'll leave. Please Don't shoot. I'm not here to cause harm." She said, almost begging. "I'm sorry to interupt."

At first, the girl with Byzantium Purple hair seemed normal, but then Jaykob started to get an ominous feeling. A feeling of...warmth? This girl was an Angel of Light. He'd found one. And this boy only added to the feeling. A strange feeling. Funny feeling. Brilliant, a two-in-one package! A possible candidate for the special human and another angel of light. The two things he'd been looking for both in the same alleyway. It was sort of stupid, thinking about it.

Jaykob flew to the end of the alleyway and hid behind a wall, then, he transformed back into Human form. He wrapped his bandages around his chest again and advanced. First obstacle: The ugly man. The element of surprise was on Jaykob's side, so all he had to do was start of with a kick to the leg, then a double slap to both ears to temporarily hinder hearing abilities, an upper punch to the chin to close mouth and stop screaming, and a final kick to the head to silence the man. Jaykob's plan worked perfectly, and the man fell knocked out without a sound. Next was the boy. Jaykob picked up the ugly man's suitcase, and formulated a plan.

Jaykob approached the wall, behind which was the girl. He hid himself behind the other side, concealing himself from the girl and the boy's view. Then, he swiftly slid out of hiding, banging the suitcase against the boy's head with a swift stroke. The boy automatically turned around and fired two shots. Jaykob grabbed his wrist and turned it, causing him to drop the gun, then he elbowed the boy's arm hard, causing him to screech out in pain. Meanwhile, Jaykob finished it off with a kick to the back, sending the boy hurling toward the wall. Jaykob then picked up the boy's gun and threw it on top of a roof. He turned to his fellow angel and said "Fear not, I am a fellow angel of light." he said to her.

(OOC: Xilfer and I have discussed this battle on another website, he has given me permission to auto-hit his character, and he has my permission to auto-hit my character.)

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
~Chapter One~
A War Machine Is Reawakened...
Underground Ice Wall

Kazuki sent one, final pulse, with extra power behind it. He was losing focus and getting very weak, so he was losing control. This final shockwave would likely hit every angel in the city, and show Kazuki's location. He closed his eyes once more, feeling much too weak to do anything.

Are you close...? He thought to himself weakly. He was losing power. Any more "pulses" and he'd die. He probably couldn't even fly at this point. He'd need help to even walk, it'd seem. He remained there, motionless, except for the slight rise and fall of his breathing chest. He was wearing a black trenchcoat, military issued from many centuries ago. He lie there, the only movements he made were breathing and other necessities. He was sickly pale, after being frozen in ice for such a long time. But something felt a bit odd. What was it? A feeling he hadn't felt for a very long time. What was it? Kazuki focused harder on the feeling. What is this sensation I feel...?

Warmth.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Fio could see the form in the ice now. He almost called out to Elsie but then stopped, feeling a rush through his veins. It was better than sugar. Was it power? He glanced back at his creator, whose body was glowing a steady white. Light Angel indeed. Her voice was getting louder, starting to echo through the underground. Fio snorted and turned toward the man in the ice, seeing him breathing. He had a lot o explaining to do when they got through with him. Speaking of which... the dragon took a deep breath and released a powerful jet of white flame. He knew after this his throat would be shot. The last time he had done this, that had been... god... ow...

Elsie, meanwhile, had not felt the pulse. She was incredibly focused. Or rather, she wasn't. Elly was lost in the world her power created for her. She continued to chant, thinking of Fio, thinking of power. She had forgotten the quest, the cold, or even the strange NPC from earlier. Fio was worried though. She might pass out from using her power and there was no way he could carry her and the dude in the ice. Hopefully she stayed awake.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Chapter 4: ...Angels?

Adlan Zaidi
NY City
Alleyway

Upon seeing the fear in the girl's eyes, Adlan lowered his gun. She didn't seem to be able to cause any harm. Then, in a calmer tone, Adlan said "Alright, who are you and what are you doing here? Spying?" his tone rose again. Suddenly, out of the blue, something attacked Adlan. It's attacks were co-ordinated and strategical...and painful. Adlan immediately, reacted by turning around and shooting in the direction the first hit had come from. There was nothing. Suddenly, a hand grabbed his wrist and twisted it. The pain was so immense, Adlan couldn't keep his grip on his gun, and so it fell to the floor. Next, a rock-solid elbow landed a blow on Adlan's arm, he screamed in pain before the thing gave him a kick to the back, sending him flying toward the wall. He banged his head on it with a thud, and immediately fell down, his head spinning, trying to decide which pain was the worst. "Fear not, I am a fellow Angel of Light." the thing said. Adlan tilted his hilt to see...a guy, about as old as the girl standing in front of the girl, talking to her. Perhaps they knew each other.

Adlan's wrist was still throbbing with pain. There he lay on the ground, motionless, but still alive. Was this some sort of paralyzing technique? It felt so weird, like the boy would float into unconsciousness at any second, but something was holding him back. The agonizing pain, probably. Then, finally, Adlan managed to lift a finger. An arm. A leg. He was up. He scanned the floor, but his trusty flintlock was nowhere to be found. Looking to his left, Adlan saw Cornelius Armstrong, unconscious, or so it seemed. Without a second thought, the boy rushed toward his attacker, and tackled him to the floor. The man fought back, tactical punches trying to land a blow on the weak points of the body.They were almost all swiftly dodged or lightly taken, and countered with random punches. Eventually the two boys fell to the ground, and battled it out. Adlan managed to mutter "Angels? You...don't seem like much of an angel to me!" and punched the so called "angel" in the face. According to this guy, he and that girl were angels...of light? And what? Does that mean there were Dark Angels too? Oh, and perhaps an almighty angel in between, and both governed by silly old god. Adlan had given up in god since...his sisters.

Although it wasn't entirely unbelievable. The strange gangsters with dark wings in his dreams, his hallucination of a girl being attacked by one such angel, and now this. Adlan tried to push these thoughts out of his head as he was punched in the jaw. He screamed something that sounded like a cross between an anguished cry, and a war cry, as he punched the angel in the stomach. The angel also seemed to recoil, grunting as if trying to withhold a scream. What was he trying to do? Impress his "fellow angel?"

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie breathed a sigh of relief when the boy told her he was a angel of light, but she soon heard the voice from earlier calling for help again.

"Um...I've gotta...head off now...good luck with...whatever..."She said, not wanting to leave the new-meet light angel, and she hoped he come with her.

She headed underground, down a manhole, in a ally, and to as far as she could go before she couldn't remember where the pulse was. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"Light angel Julie here, I can't remember where I felt the pulse, but I'm...trying to come."Julie said."If you can send out a slight pulse, I may be able to get back on track.

Julie walked a little bit, to find a girl.

"Um...helleew...."Julie said.

Julie walked to the girl's side.

"Are you down here...for the same reason as me?"Julie asked, not wanting to say too much in case the girl was just here for another reason or something.

(OOC: Again I"m sorry for the short/rushed post, but you know, busy life.)

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
"Oh my foolish mongrel... if your pathetic body wasn't so indecisive of its side you wouldn't think this way! You consider yourself a higher being of better intelegence and understanding of this war when in reality you are just too stupid to understand! You don't understand it so you work to stop it! You're people must also be so hypocrytical..." Mars flew up and launched the spear at the angel.

"What do you know about the war?! What are you achieving?! NOTHING!" Nexus wailed and before he could finish, the Darkness Angel continued.

"Angel of Equilibrium! If I devour you then I know those light angels will be of no trouble!" Mars warped behind the angel and formed an orb of dark aura. Then, he launched it towards the spear, causing it to explode. Smoke was everywhere and Nexus couldn't see a thing in the total darkness. Looking around, he tried using his senses, to sense of his enemy was nearby. But closing his eyes was a major disadvantage.

"NOW DIE!" Mars appeared right next to the Equilibrium Angel, and the Greywing wasn't agile enough to dodge an attack this close. Placing his arms before him, the chains were slammed onto him, a loud clang echoing around the place. The block was able to weaken it but the attack was too fast, too strong and Nexus was blasted away with a cry of pain, then swirled around, his wings losing control. With the wings not listening to his commands, he plummeted towards the ground, but before turning into meat sauce, he launched an energy ball towards the ground, the blast propelling him upwards, slowing his fall.

Landing on the ground safely, Nexus didn't let his guards down. The attack was awfully strong, and there was a large cut on the Equilibrium Angel's cheek, thanks to the sharp chains. Blood was dripping out, but he didn't care. With the smoke gone, the Darkness Angel had nowhere to hide.

"If you think you'll beat me easily, you're wrong!" Nexus raised his hand, and leaped into the air again, his wings back to normal once again. Once there, he launched himself forward, grabbing the Darkness angel by the neck, holding him tightly in mid-air. Then, his eyes narrowing, he tightened his grasp around his neck as he released a strong current of energy into the angel's body...his grasp getting tighter and tighter..

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
"My apologies." The man said, smiling. He seemed to be a kind of nice guy, and Zack felt quite normal again. He shrugged, and turned around to walk away, when he suddenly had another headache, but this one was much more severe than the last one.

"Aaaagh!" He grunted, and collapsed onto the ground. He gripped his head, laying there on the hard concrete footpath. He felt his energy draining, but the thing he felt the most was the high amount of dark thoughts entering his brain, attacking him from within, filling his brain with dark memories. He could see all the murders he had ever seen, whether in the news or TV. He felt a strange attraction to blood, but the thing that troubled him most was that he could see a blurred vision of a person. The vision cleared a bit, and he could see the face of the person he had just banged into. This headache, everything, had something to do with the person he had just met a few moments ago. But what? He had never seen him before, how could a hardly a minute's meeting cause such a thing to occur to him? There were a million questions he had to ask that man, but first he had to get on his feet, which he was finding quite difficult to do.

He felt the pain fade away a bit, and he started to stand up, still dazed. A man approached Zack, with a rather concerned look. "Are you fine, son?" He asked him. Zack gave him a glare, and replied in a rough voice, "Yeah, I'm fine, now leave me alone."

"I'm sorry, but you don't look fine. You need medical attent-"

"JUST GO THE F*CK AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Zack yelled at the man. The man was taken aback, quite shocked at the boy's answer. He gave Zack a dirty look, then walked away, ignoring him. Zack stood there for a moment, gasping for breath. He was panting, as if he had just ran about 5 miles, and felt extremely tired. His legs felt heavy, but he had to get to the bottom of this. He started to walk towards the direction the man had walked towards, trying to keep a lookout for a man completely dressed in black. Unfortunately, New York City was an extremely crowded city and finding a man in here was like searching for a miniature size needle in a whole mansion filled with hay. In simpler terms, it wasn't quite easy.

The inner voice started to speak up inside him, and for some weird reason, it seemed scared.

"Wait, are you going after that man? Are you insane?! DON'T GO AFTER HIM!"

"Shut up. Why are you scared anyways? You're only a voice inside my head."

The voice surprisingly shut up after that, and he heard no more protests after that. What was the voice anyways? He had never thought about it, it had been there for quite a long time now. It was weird, he had no idea what it was, yet it lived with him. Zack pushed these thoughts out of his mind, he needed to concentrate on finding the man first.

He spotted the man walk pas the corner, and he ran towards him quickly, but silently. He didn't want to alert the man, just see what he was up to first. He silently stalked him, and saw him bang into a short girl. He hid around a corner, and quietly heard their conversation.

"Um... Sorry Mister!" The girl apologized.

"Don't worry about it." The man said in his slightly dangerous voice. After that, there was a short pause, and then the man spoke again.

"Been here long, Angel of Light?"

"What the hell? Angel of Light?" Zack thought. What the hell was an Angel of Light? Was it some make-believe thing? Some kind of thing from a game? Or was it something more, something frighteningly real? He had never really believed in Angels, and he still doubted their existence. It was possible that the man was a madman as well. He stayed, watching them silently. What happened next, he simply couldn't believe it. The man appeared to be absorbing darkness from all around him, and he attacked the light pole above him. It was the only source of light in the alley, and it was dark in the alley. Zack could still make out the figures of the 2 people in the darkness though.

He saw as the man unleashed some kind of a dark orb at the girl, but suddenly some creature popped out of the girl's bag and started to breath fire. The fire extinguished the attack, and the two people had a brief chat. Zack's head was spinning, he had no idea what was going on. There was too much that he couldn't take in. A man with the power to absorb darkness? A creature that breathes fire? Angels of Light? What the fhe f*ck was going on?

"What are we looking for... all I know is we're looking for a person," The girl said. "They don't tell me very much because I am just a beginner player but the quest details say this person is important."

"A person, huh?" These people looked extremely dangerous, and he couldn't imagine what they might do to the person. But there was nothing in Zack's power that he could do, there was absolutely nothing that he could use to fight against people with powers.

Suddenly, a headache kicked in once again, and he started to hear a voice. It was faint, but it was there... definitely there. The thing was... the voice was not anywhere near Zack. It was inside his head, but different from the other, much evil voice. "I send this message to all Light Angels within the area... If you can hear this, I need help... I am underground, and have just woken up from some sort of cryostasis... I'm frozen... I am an angel like you... If you can find me, I could be an ally..."

"I must be going insane..." Zack thought, massaging his forehead. This really was too much. This stuff was something that was straight out of a fantasy book, something which other people had fun reading. In books, it was exciting adventure, in real life, it was horror multiplied by two. There was something wrong about all of this, and somehow Zack felt that he was involved. Who was that man? Why had his presence given him a headache? There were too many questions, and only one person could answer them. The man himself.

The girl suddenly ran away from the scene, but she was so fast, it seemed as if she was flying. But who knows, after the events that unfolded that day, it probably was true. After the girl left, Zack, building up his courage, approached the man, still in the darkness. It was probably the biggest risk he had ever taken in his entire life, but Zack was that kind of guy, a risk taker.

"Hey, you mister! I'm sorry I banged into you earlier... but let's forget that. What's your name?" Zack asked him.

(OOC: Can Dark Angels detect the special humans? :O If they can, then probably it's finally time for Zack to get involved... >:3)

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Mars
NY Skies
Counter attack
Mars simply laughed at the angels tightening grip.

"I... wonder..." He choked out.

"What happens if I do this!?" Mars gripped his opponents shoulders and slid his chain around his wings.

"You really didn't think this through did you?" Mars mocked as he faded into a black mist, he dragged the equilibrium angel behind him and while they lay in total blackness for a split second he ripped the chain through the opposing angels wings.

When the teleportation finished, the angels were tossed in opposite directions Mars straightened himself in the sky and smiled, he turned to see how his opponent was doing.​

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Jaykob Spellsun
NY City
Alleyway

Jaykob had to admit that this boy was good. It was very hard to land a punch on him, and Jaykob's carefully selected tactics were failing him. Finally, at the only chance he got, he jabbed the boy in between the ribs, another pressure point, and knocked him off. The boy groaned and stood back up. He looked over to the wall, the girl was gone. "Great. I go through all this to see a fellow angel, and she leaves. This is so stupid." Jaykob muttered. However, he soon saw why the girl left...
"I'm signaling my location..." Jaykob's head throbbed. He put his hands on it, but it wouldn't cease. "Please, if you're coming, hurry... I can't keep using my power... If you can't get to me in a half hour, I'll have died from using too much energy..." Suddenly, Jayob's eyes started aching. He was seeing something else....somewhere else. It was a strange undergrounds location. Apparently, the third Angel Of Light was trapped here... Jaykob had to go help.

When it stopped, Jaykob turned his gaze to the boy. This boy, despite annoying, was a possible candidate for the special human. Jaykob had a funny feeling around him. Being near this boy made him feel physically warmer, as well as mentally. "You're coming with me." he said to the boy. Jaykob was no fool, though, he knew this boy wouldn't come with him. It was the only choice....

It was time to form a bond with this human. Before the boy could react, Jaykob lunged at him, and turned back into angel form, his wings broke through the bandages as his muscles tensed. Without one more thought, Jaykob lunged straight through the boy. The sensation felt...strange. Like getting chained to a pole and continually trying to get away. A cold pole. Suddenly a slight chill came over Jaykob, but not from the outside, from the inside. It ran all the way up his body. The bonding process had begun. Jaykob turned around to look at the boy. He was obviously experiencing the same sensation.
Finally, the process completed itself. And Jaykob felt completely chained to the pole. Knowing that the human could now hear his him in his head, Jaykob whispered "What you have just experienced is called a bonding process. I am Jaykob, an Angel. Angels are the protectors of mankind, they watch over you and try to keep you positive." Jaykob sent an image of an Angel and his human strolling across the street and carried on "For years, we have kept you safe from bad thoughts. Unfortunately, some Angels went Dark. These Angels are referred to as Angels Of Darkness. These Angels have been the cause of the recent turmoil in New York City" Jaykob flashed an image of gangsters, and their Dark Angel guardians. "An angel can fuse -no, not fuse- more like...create a mental attachment to one human. The pictures you just witnessed were of a man and his angel "guardian" and two other men with their dark angel "guardian". Guardian are what you refer attached angels as. What I have just done is make myself your Guardian angel, boy." he finished.

"I have received a message from one of my fellow GOOD angels. He is in great danger and we have only half an hour to get to him. He is somewhere underground, he sent me the co-ordinates." Jaykob thought-spoke to the boy. He then sent him the co-ordinates given to him by the Angel of light in question. "These are his co-ordinates. I do not know this city. You do. I need you to find this place and help me get to my friend."

While waiting for a response from the boy, Jaykob decided to send out a message to his friend in need. "Fellow Angel of light. I have received your message. I have bonded with a human who will help me determine your location. I am on my way."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
"What are we looking for... all I know is we're looking for a person," The girl said. "They don't tell me very much because I am just a beginner player but the quest details say this person is important."

Travis ignored the obvious strangeness that surrounded the girl's speech.Travis thought in his mind. A person? The Angels of Light came here to track down someone? Another Dark Angel? No, that wouldn't make sense. They would have come directly to us. Could they be after a human? Travis didn't jump to conclusions, but he had a pretty good speculation on what they were after. It was probably a human. For what purpose, though, was a mystery to Travis. Suddenly, the girl departed. Travis faintly heard a message of help fill the air. Travis thought for a moment on whether he should pursue, but instead decided now, with this extra information in hand, was probably the time not to attack the angels, but to gather with the other Dark Angels. He was about to depart, when the boy from before came back before him. Travis wondered for a second if he saw any of the events from before. He probably didn't. A Darkness Angel's power is not often shown before normal humans.

"Hey, you mister! I'm sorry I banged into you earlier... but let's forget that. What's your name?" He said. Travis gave him a curious glance, as if analyzing him. He was rather good at that. He could something about him. He was either in shock, in fear, or jump came back from a near death experience. Out of those, he probably most likely was in shock or in fear. Travis was certain. He had somehow seen what had happened. It was a human who could see angels. Travis smiled at him.

"As I said before, don't worry about it." Travis ignored the second part about providing a name. He had no intention of giving out any information about himself. Among the Darkness Angels, and even the Angels of Light, Travis was an old name, a hated name. He didn't want that name floating around again. But a human who could possibly see angels was rare. Travis decided he might have a use for the boy down the stretch.

"Let's just pretend we never ran into each other." Travis said, patting the human, and began once again to walk away. It might have been easy to miss, but Travis imbued a tiny bit of shadow energy on the human. This way, he could keep tabs on his location, in case he needed him for later, and something told Travis he would be needing him soon. Things were happening around here all of a sudden. Important things. Travis walked out of the alley, his sunglasses ever hiding his mood, his intentions. He knew where two of his..."comrades" were. He'd better go greet them, and explain what the angels are doing here.

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
~Chapter 2~
A DARK Truth, Revealed!
Underground, Unfrozen

Seraph opened his eyes, feeling the tingle of warmth for the first time in centuries. I'm finally free... he thought to himself, and as the ice melted, he found himself falling down to the ground. Thinking quickly, he stretched out his wings, glistening black feathers slowly falling down as he landed on one knee. He was panting a bit, already weak from the energy he used. He spoke between breaths, to his rescuer. "I know what you're thinking... I... I am a dark angel... But you have to trust me... I'm not here to kill Light angels... I just want to help stop the war... If the war is still going on... I must've been frozen for a long time... If you don't trust me, you may just kill me now..." Seraph lowered his head, in forfeit to his rescuing Light Angel. "I want dark and light angels alike to be in peace... I was put into war against my own will... I was... Their secret weapon..."

Back