The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 26th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD013 View Post
Hey Ash493, any hacks that you would suggest?
Meta, you have any other hacks, or currently making any others?
Ruby Destiny trilogy, Light Platinum, Flora Sky, though we shouldn't talk about it here since this is AshGray thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantos354 View Post
The Bill's lighthouse glitch where the rug tile isn't there happens in two different patches. Anyone know how to fix this so that i can progress?
If you're up for it, you can add random NPC into Bill's Lighthouse that warps you outta there. =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 26th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Bulbasaur571985
Beginning Trainer

I would like to start by saying hi, I'm new here.

I have found the Pokemon Fire Red mod Ashgray and am having a little bit of a problem. I went to Celedon City first, I did manage to beat Erika, but then when I went back Sabrina's Gym has the old man standing in front of it and won't let me in, but when I try to go to Lavender Town it says that a voice is keeping me in Saffron city. Wouldn't be a problem if I hadn't saved it, but I did. Is there any fixing this? Or will I have to start over?
Old October 26th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Struedelmuffin
Beginning Trainer

I love the part where the spearow's attack. Some nice coding my friend. I just wish it was actually complete.
Old October 26th, 2011, 10:21 PM
grantos354
Beginning Trainer

If you're up for it, you can add random NPC into Bill's Lighthouse that warps you outta there. =)
[/QUOTE]

If you would kindly let me know how to do it i would try
Old October 27th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbasaur571985 View Post
I have found the Pokemon Fire Red mod Ashgray and am having a little bit of a problem. I went to Celedon City first, I did manage to beat Erika, but then when I went back Sabrina's Gym has the old man standing in front of it and won't let me in, but when I try to go to Lavender Town it says that a voice is keeping me in Saffron city. Wouldn't be a problem if I hadn't saved it, but I did. Is there any fixing this? Or will I have to start over?
Unfortunately you must restart...
You see events are placed in the exact order and you need to do them in that way. Skipping one event causes you to be unable to do it.

Quote:
If you would kindly let me know how to do it i would try
Okay... well I did say if you are up to it =D
You need to use A-Map and that NPC needs to have script.
You need a bit of hacking skills to do it. You may find tutorials in Tutorials section, they will surely help you

Old October 27th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Bulbasaur571985
Beginning Trainer

Thank you very much. Well I knew it was based on the cartoon, but I just didn't see the rock path when I let my Butterfree go.
Bulbasaur, it bears the seed of a plant on its back from birth. The seed slowly develops. Researchers are unsure whether to classify Bulbasaur as a plant or animal. Bulbasaur are extremely calm and are difficult to capture in the wild.
Old October 27th, 2011, 01:59 PM
grantos354
Beginning Trainer

I tried and my hacking skills are beyond pathetic . Maybe i have to use a different patch because i used 3.5 and 3.6.1 and they both have the exact problem
Old October 28th, 2011, 07:05 AM
TD013
8 badges in Kanto, I have 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Ruby Destiny trilogy, Light Platinum, Flora Sky, though we shouldn't talk about it here since this is AshGray thread

Thanks. I figured since I've told Meta that this is my favorite game hands down it would be ok. Need something to do until the next beta gets released
Old October 28th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Bulbasaur571985
Beginning Trainer

Okay, how do I get past the Snorlax just to the left of Celedon City, I restarted after my first screw up, but now I can't figure out how to wake it up.
Bulbasaur, it bears the seed of a plant on its back from birth. The seed slowly develops. Researchers are unsure whether to classify Bulbasaur as a plant or animal. Bulbasaur are extremely calm and are difficult to capture in the wild.
Old October 30th, 2011, 07:07 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Okay, how do I get past the Snorlax just to the left of Celedon City, I restarted after my first screw up, but now I can't figure out how to wake it up.
U need to talk with the old man with the flute . He will give it to u to wake SNORLAX talk with it and it will awake to battle u
Old October 30th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Bulbasaur571985
Beginning Trainer

Where is he?

Sabrina was one of the tougher of the gym battles (stupid 25 letter rule)
Old October 30th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Bulbasaur571985
Beginning Trainer

The version I'm playing is more of a combo of the original game and the cartoon. If that helps any, the Snorlax is lying just in front of the connecter building that leads to cycling road, below where you get FLY, how do I get back there as well. The number of the one I'm playing is 1.65. Are there different ones? where can I download the others?

Last edited by Bulbasaur571985; October 30th, 2011 at 08:51 AM.
Old October 30th, 2011, 05:40 PM
grantos354
Beginning Trainer

I found the rug tile for the path that i'm using, but there is a problem. The rug tile is not in the right place. Its to the left and it doesn't do anything. Can someone please help me? And also is it just because i'm using visual boy advance that it is doing this?
Old October 30th, 2011, 07:14 PM
bobvs
Music Composer/Hacker

Quote:
I found the rug tile for the path that i'm using, but there is a problem. The rug tile is not in the right place. Its to the left and it doesn't do anything. Can someone please help me? And also is it just because i'm using visual boy advance that it is doing this?
Same problem here,what do we do?

WHAT THE HELL MAN
Old October 30th, 2011, 09:15 PM
alienhunterx

I forgot to tell u previusly that u encounter Snorlax after the battling EEVEE BROTHERS EVENT he is not near Saffron city. but anyways the old man is just right standing on a mountain or something
Old October 30th, 2011, 10:10 PM
SyncHF

Hey metapod, are you also going to add the events on sinnoh? I mean all of the events on the animated series up to sinnoh/unova?
Old October 31st, 2011, 04:37 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyncHF View Post
Hey metapod, are you also going to add the events on sinnoh? I mean all of the events on the animated series up to sinnoh/unova?
I did say that JPAN's patch is not normal FR but that does not mean that it has unlimited space =D
There's just not enough space for 3 or even 4 regions.

Old October 31st, 2011, 10:46 AM
Bulbasaur571985
Beginning Trainer

I wonder if the version I'm playing is finished or not? Because there is no old man any where to be found, I even went back to Lavender town and he wasn't there. The game i'm playing is most of it is based from the cartoon, but there is still a good portion of the normal Fire Red coming through, for example, Snorlax is just in front of the building that leads to cycling road, there also is no way to get to the HM 02 behind it the CUT tree isn't there.
Old October 31st, 2011, 10:48 PM
alienhunterx

Hey i think u have not patches the game corectly or something has happenes with ur rom. i suggest u download a clean fire red patch , then lunar ips patcher and the ash grey version to play it properly.
Old November 1st, 2011, 06:10 AM
Bulbasaur571985
Beginning Trainer

Any clue where I can find the clean patch? Team Rocket doesn't even have Meowth following them.
Old November 1st, 2011, 04:10 PM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Quote:
Any clue where I can find the clean patch? Team Rocket doesn't even have Meowth following them.
You need a clean rom..not patch, anyway download the patchon the main thread onto a clean firered rom and your home free
Old November 1st, 2011, 09:33 PM
bhavik0077
Beginning Trainer

i m not able to patch the ashgary verion 1.0 by ips 2.0 and 3.0 its still the same game m blocked as there is no way after giving togepi to misty i followed the same instruction as said in post... what should i do????????????? plzzz help
Old November 3rd, 2011, 05:58 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Hey dont worry about meowth as its not following team rocket in any rom or version of ash grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavik0077 View Post
i m not able to patch the ashgary verion 1.0 by ips 2.0 and 3.0 its still the same game m blocked as there is no way after giving togepi to misty i followed the same instruction as said in post... what should i do????????????? plzzz help
Hey which world are u living into?
Dude there is the version of ash grey 3.61 available and u r still playing version 1?!!!

Last edited by giradialkia; November 5th, 2011 at 10:05 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 07:03 AM
revallsay

I love this hack so far, and I have a question: when will be the next beta released? It's not like I wanto to hurry someone, I can wait, but I'd like to know how long I should wait
Old November 3rd, 2011, 08:56 AM
Snivy063
Booted out - don't be like me!

Tried playing this game, it sure was worth it! :') .. Loved it, but some of the tiles were a bit of a let down since they kind of didn't match with the other tiles, but other than that, it's cool!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here