The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 1st, 2011, 10:26 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
I would love to join the group!

Activeness: As much as possible
Pokemon Partner: Robo-Lucario (Male Lucario, he's a robot Lucario)
Why: I love Riolu and Lucario
Password: Wave-Guiding Riolu
Your application has been accepted, welcome to the group!

Here is an easy Riolu trivia question for everyone:
What is the description of Riolu in Pokemon Platinum?

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Old October 2nd, 2011, 07:57 AM
olih
Who says you can't go home?

Nature: Adamant
Sorry, I haven't been active at all... D: I hope to fix that.
Description of Riolu in Platinum.
It has the peculiar power of being able to see emotions such as joy and rage in the form of waves.
And welcome to the club, Masterge77.

Last edited by olih; October 2nd, 2011 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Ah, shoot, accidentally double posted.
Old October 3rd, 2011, 02:32 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Good job olih, you got the trivia question correct! They are for the most part easy to answer anyways, so I don't really expect a wrong answer from anyone.

Moving away from trivia questions for a while, lets start off October with some non trivia questions!

If you could own anything Lucario or Riolu related in the world, what would it be and why?
I would probably want to own a Lucario and Riolu statue that I could place somewhere either inside or outside my house. I think having a statue for them somewhere around the inside or outside of my house would be interesting, even though i'm not sure where I would place them at... But i'll figure it out eventually!

Old October 3rd, 2011, 03:01 PM
olih

Yay! Though I cheated and used Bulbapedia...
If you could own anything Lucario or Riolu related in the world, what would it be and why?
A LUCARIO, of course. Or a plushie of both. I love plushies~

Last edited by olih; October 3rd, 2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Blah, my internet ALWAYS makes me double/triple post the same thing! /rage/
Old October 3rd, 2011, 04:04 PM
lucario giavlés
nothing beats a mud bath!

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
a plushie of a lucario hes so adorable as a plushie! :3 or a lucario outfit/fursuit or a lucario... HES SO AWESOME!!! :D
cuzin
me and kayla

Last edited by lucario giavlés; October 7th, 2011 at 06:47 AM.
Old October 6th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiReki View Post
I would own an actuall Lucario, or at least a plush doll of him.

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old October 6th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
I would own a lucario or at least a plushie of a lucario

Old October 8th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Rio448
Hoenn Trainer

Probably a Lucario or Riolu plushy, lol

Not the best team but I dont really care, I just like these Pokemon

Old October 12th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

I always loved Lucario, there was always something about him that I liked, I'm not sure what it is exactly, but I love Lucario no matter what, it's probably my favorite Fighting type, and definitely one of my overall favorites.

Old October 18th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Just a reminder for everyone: The Riolu Drawing contest ends in two days, so don't forget to submit your drawings if you have not done so already! I will not be extending this contest anymore, so the 20th is the last day!

Also, here is an interesting question for the club:
Let's say you live in a Pokemon world, and you had a Lucario or Riolu (or both) with you, and you happened to come across an advertisement for the Pokemon contest. (like the ones in D/P/PT where you decorate your Pokemon with accessories and outfits, then have them dance, then show off moves to the judges) The prize is not stated, but the winner of the contest is awarded with something extraordinary. Would you join? If so, then why would you join? Would ask friends to also sign up? Who would you have join the contest between Lucario and Riolu? Explain.
If I lived in a Pokemon world, and I had both a Lucario and Riolu with me, I would definitely sign up for the contest. I think it would be fun, and it would be a great experience. I would ask friends to sign up, so that it would be more competitive and so the contest can become more interesting since I would be competing against my friends, and not just random people who I don't know. As for which Pokemon I would have sign up, I would have Lucario sign up for the contest because I would rather keep Riolu with me.

Last edited by Fenrir Reki; October 18th, 2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old October 19th, 2011, 04:40 AM
olih

Meh, still don't have a scanner, so I still can't upload any drawings... D':

Let's say you live in a Pokemon world, and you had a Lucario or Riolu (or both) with you, and you happened to come across an advertisement for the Pokemon contest. (like the ones in D/P/PT where you decorate your Pokemon with accessories and outfits, then have them dance, then show off moves to the judges) The prize is not stated, but the winner of the contest is awarded with something extraordinary. Would you join? If so, then why would you join? Would ask friends to also sign up? Who would you have join the contest between Lucario and Riolu? Explain.

Long question~ Yes, I would join, because I like contests more than battles. Battles have become slightly boring and repetitive to me I'd ask my friends to sign up, that way it'd be more fun and competitive. Also, then we can talk about it afterwards (e.g. did you see that guy? That was a freakin awesome move! )
I'd sign Lucario up for it, because I know them better and would be able to make better move combinations. I think of it more as an anime contest, where the Pokemon show off their moves, then have a contest battle.
Old October 19th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Let's say you live in a Pokemon world, and you had a Lucario or Riolu (or both) with you, and you happened to come across an advertisement for the Pokemon contest. (like the ones in D/P/PT where you decorate your Pokemon with accessories and outfits, then have them dance, then show off moves to the judges) The prize is not stated, but the winner of the contest is awarded with something extraordinary. Would you join? If so, then why would you join? Would ask friends to also sign up? Who would have join the contest between Lucario and Riolu? Explain.

No, I never really liked Pokemon Contests at all, I much prefer the path of a trainer rather than a coordinator, if this was Pokeathlon however, I would definitely join, (the prize would probably be something out of my lines of interest, such as a fancy dress up accesory), other than that, no, I would not join at all.

Old October 19th, 2011, 01:25 PM
lucario giavlés

Quote:
Let's say you live in a Pokemon world, and you had a Lucario or Riolu (or both) with you, and you happened to come across an advertisement for the Pokemon contest. (like the ones in D/P/PT where you decorate your Pokemon with accessories and outfits, then have them dance, then show off moves to the judges) The prize is not stated, but the winner of the contest is awarded with something extraordinary. Would you join? If so, then why would you join? Would ask friends to also sign up? Who would you have join the contest between Lucario and Riolu? Explain
i wuld, but mainly fer the fun aspect, and i wuld ask fer em 2 join if they can, and id have lucario join, im sure he is a great dancer and move user, and im sure he wuld b adorable if i dressed him up
cuzin
me and kayla
Old October 20th, 2011, 03:48 AM
15israellai
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Also, here is an interesting question for the club:
Well...Pokemon contests. I've never took part in one of them. I'm actually quite interested in the ones in the anime, but I know nothing about those in the games, and as they aren't part of the main storyline, I haven't tried them out. Weeks ago I was interested to try joining one but haven't done so

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old October 21st, 2011, 04:17 AM
Rio448
Hoenn Trainer

Soooo, who won the contest?

Old October 21st, 2011, 09:39 AM
Bidoof
Doof

Activeness: i check PC everyday
Pokemon Partner:Lucario Sprite where hes kneeling, looks less vicous.
Why:i've always loved lucario because of the anime, the movies, hes just so awesome :D
Password:Wave-Guiding Riolu
Old October 25th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Welcome to the club Ssj3 Pikachu! I don't really think any of the sprites look that vicious... maybe.

Sorry for the late announcement, I have been busy lately with more important things and I have not been able to go on PC for the last few days. But the winner of the Riolu Drawing Contest is, Rio448! Congrats, and thanks to all of the participants! The next event is not scheduled or planned yet, but if anyone has any suggestions they might like for a contest, feel free to let me know.

Here is another question for the club:
If you were allowed to take pokemon to school with you, would you take Lucario/Riolu with you? Why or why not?
If I was allowed to take both Lucario and Riolu to school with me, I would. Only because it would be interesting to have them around during my classes.

Old October 25th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Rio448
Hoenn Trainer

I won? Awesome :D

If you were allowed to take pokemon to school with you, would you take Lucario/Riolu with you? Why or why not?

No, would be kinda like taking a pet to school with you. Would be to distracting, especially since I got some really boring teachers lol

Old October 26th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

I would most likely keep it in a Pokeball at all times.

Old October 26th, 2011, 04:13 AM
olih

*claps* Congrats Rio! Anyways, take a Pokemon? I'd definitely take Lucario with me, because he could give me answers and the teachers wouldn't know, because he would be able to talk to me mentally. Also, it'd be much less boring and I could show off my Lucario. Then again, I'd probably be made to put him in his Pokeball... D:
Old October 26th, 2011, 06:15 PM
lucario giavlés

Quote:
of corse! they wuld b perfect at helpin me remember stuff :3 and defend me if i somehow get in a fight, id win still :3
cuzin
me and kayla
Old October 27th, 2011, 02:53 AM
15israellai
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by olih View Post
*claps* Congrats Rio! Anyways, take a Pokemon? I'd definitely take Lucario with me, because he could give me answers and the teachers wouldn't know, because he would be able to talk to me mentally. Also, it'd be much less boring and I could show off my Lucario. Then again, I'd probably be made to put him in his Pokeball... D:
Hey that's clever! Seriously!

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old October 27th, 2011, 04:15 AM
olih

Thank you!
So, are we gonna have another skill question thingy soon?
Old October 28th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

If you are talking about questions regarding either Lucario or Riolu's skills or stats, you can ask a question if you like. If not, then i'll post a question sometime before or at the start of next week.

Old October 31st, 2011, 09:58 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Happy Halloween everyone! Heres a halloween question for the club:
Would you take your Lucario/Riolu Trick-or-treating with you? (Supposing you still trick-or-treat, unless you don't) Why or why not?
I wouldn't mind taking Lucario and Riolu trick or treating with me. I know they would love to get candy and chocolates, and i'm sure they wouldn't look suspicious anyways because everyone is in a costume. They would blend in just fine.

By the way, I was going to post a question regarding one of Riolu's skills, but i'll save it for the end of this week since I used a Halloween question instead.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here