• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]3.

pft. idk what you're talking about. other than random "plot twists" i've basically always been a crusader.[/SIZE]

Years
0. More and more, I am leaning toward taking a semester off to work. I'm not in a studious mindset this semester. :(

In happier news, I am enjoying living on my own. Finally figured out how to take a hot shower in the shower.

How are you getting da moniez for that. :U

Still I wanna take a nap, but I might sleep through discussion again. u-u

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

For some reason I thought Don was Flipper so when he zeroed I was like, "Wait, Flipper's a Mod now? When did this happen?"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I should do a theme for Halloween, too! /time to leaf through my fanart folder 'cause I -think- I have a few Halloween pics in there; not going with the Erza one, though

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I should try again tomorrow.
What should a Halloween theme be like, though?

Last year I edited a witch hat on my regular theme, and some lazy blood splatter.
But I don't have a regular theme right now D:
I WANT TO MAKE A GOOD BANNER, BUT IT REQUIRES EFFORT. DAMN YOU LUXURY PROBLEMS.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Original intention was to look up Halloween-only pics on Pixiv (the only relative one in my fanart folder besides Erza was Natsu x Lisanna...)

>Ends up going on a fanart run after long last

/guess how many Natsu x Gray pics I've ended up saving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back