• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
dear anonymous
get an abortion

dear anonymous
get a lobotomy

dear anonymouse
lay off the cheese!

dear anonymous
i love you

dear anonymous
i hate you

dear anonymous
gang gang dance i still mad

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Listen to your own advice.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you <3 You don't even know it, but just hearing your voice makes me happier, you're absolutely wonderful - I'm sorry about all the drama I've been involved in lately, I'm not really anything to do with most of those people anymore so you can expect it to die down a little. The fact that you can stay strong and still manage to help people like me through everything when you have so much going on in your own life really astounds me. So yeah, thank you so much for everything.

Dear (notso)Anonymous,

HAVE FUN ON HOLIDAY!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

You don't know me, or the truth. You'll never know so I'll just try to live my life and not think about those things.

Dear Anonymous,

I hope you received my email! Really, really really want to be able to do that. :) All journalism-related things excite me!!

Gunn

horror resident
Years
Dear Anonymous(es),

You two make me feel like my old self again and make me proud to be goth. I'm happy that the goth community has wonderful candidates to help people understand what the subculture is.

Also, you seem kinda nervous when you talk. I know you speak from your heart, but just remember to breathe a little. A little goes a long way.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

People like to talk, but I think they only say that to make me feel better and to feel hopeful about something. I don't really think you're interested.

Dear Anonymous,

Something bothers me about you, but it's not really your fault per se. Maybe I just need to man up about stupid **** like this and not take it as an insult, cause you're not insulting me. But idk. It just reminds me of something I never quite liked.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Okay, there is no excuse why you won't let me go to any sort of Halloween party. You're just jealous of me because I had a social life in college and you've been living the same boring existence for the past ten years. Just admit that as fact. I know it's true, I see through the lies and excuses that don't hold water.

Years
Dear Anonymous:

My god, stop throwing a fit every time I try to help you out, I'm sick of your ********, but I'm apparently the one that needs to grow up.

Dear Anonymous:

A forced friendship isn't going anywhere.

Dear Anonymous:

I'm here for you, bro.

Dear Anonymous:

Ngl, not replying to my PM kinda hurt me, maybe I'm not as great as everyone says.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Dear Anon.

Thanks for putting me in that kind of a situation.
Thanks for not lifting a finger to help me get out of it.

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
dear anonymous,

left, right, left, right. why does each individual step matter if i'm going to end up in the same place? why do i have to be perfect every step of the way even though i'll get there anyway...?

dear anonymous,

you make me and you break me all at the same time. i hate you and i love you. where'd you go?

Last edited:

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
Years
Why am I afraid to see you? We used to be so insanely close, but there's so much distance now.

Whenever I get a chance to call or visit, I don't, or I avoid.

Feels like you do the same thing, even though we both text each other on and off.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Dear anonymous,

Please wash the dishes. They've been lying in the sink now for a week and they're not mine and they need washing and I'M NOT GOING TO DO IT so just do it, mmmkay?

moments.

quixotic
Years
Dear Anonymous,
You lead me on, you gave me reason, and when I finally made up my mind, you cut me in half. At first I was hurt, now I am pleased. I am glad nothing became of us, because you don't seem to care enough for me to go anywhere without being hurt time and time again.

To me, because I can do so much better than you. <3

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,

All I'm asking for is one final chance. If I blow it, oh well, but I know I won't. I mean, you did see how I changed right? I dunno what happened that day, I guess I was just mad, but I didn't mean to hurt you. I just want one more chance, because I miss you.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

It still hasn't hit you has it? Or if it has then your doing a good job of hiding your reaction. I'm not ready to tell you completely yet as I've still yet to prepare for the worse. All I want to say is if you did realise from what I said can you tell me, I hate just being friends.

Dear Anonymous(es),
Yea I kinda lied. I doubt I'll ever come back. There have been so many moments where I've thought "Aww for **** sake! What's happening now?!" Or "For gods sake, this again!?" over the past few months now and I can't even remember the last time something happened that made me smile because of this place.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Dear Anonymous
Please check your inbox. I know I'm the reason you decided to cut yourself off from the rest of the world, and for that I cant begin to describe the amount of guilt I feel, for causing you as much pain as I have. I know I could never feel the same way for you as you did for me, but I want you to know that I think about you every day and I miss you so much. I've never been as close with anyone as I was with you, you were so easy to talk to and very intelligent. I wish you could see how much effort people have been putting into trying to contact you, these are the same people you thought didnt care about you. We all miss you, a lot.
I'm so sorry. Please just come out of hiding.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
dear anon

hey yo come back. i miss your crazy antics and you were so fun to be around all the time. you always brightened my day whenever we talked or even when we fought (those were always the most exciting moments!). you're such a special person and you made everyone just... i dunno, you're awesome. maybe someday i'll get to hang with you just like before, but if not, i treasured every moment we had and i'm pretty sure you did too. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Can you please stop copying me? And everyone around you for that matter, but idk, it seems to be mainly me. Look, I'm all for people being individuals, and tbh, you just seem like...a conformist, I guess. I feel like I don't know you. I only know what you've copied and taken from others, and that's not you. That's like a conglomerate of random people. I'm just one of those people that 1. hates being copied and 2. wants people to be themselves. Yeah sure, we can get influenced by people and do things they do, but I notice so many things you do that I do or have done, and it's unsettling to me. Maybe you're doing it unintentionally, but it honestly seems blatant because it happens so much. I'm not mad at you, I just find it really annoying.

Years
Dear Anonymous,
Your boyfriend is a jerk. He controls you through emotional blackmail and he can't control his emotions. He's self-centered, egotistical, and delusional. Speaking of that, most of your friends also control you through emotional blackmail. I think I'm your only friend who respects you and lets you make your own decisions; you're so nice that EVERYONE KNOWS that you are easily manipulated, and people take advantage of that. Emotional manipulation works on you every. single. time.

Remember how, Saturday night, your friend didn't want you to talk to me or your boyfriend cuz like "you guys never hang out and it's sooooo sad" (even though you two live together). Remember how that worked out? You ended up walking home, ALONE, at 3 AM and some guys tried to pick you up, all because she just ditched you for no apparent reason after your boyfriend confronted you about how you were ignoring him because of her. And then him, being unable to control his emotions, left you uptown alone and refused to pick you up and left you locked outside of his frathouse. Do you know how many times I've been ditched uptown? NONE. I have good friends that actually care if I make it home or not. You should try having friends like that.

Make your own decisions. I'm tired of getting ditched for people who pull your strings and make you feel bad for hanging out with me/anyone else, and not them. I'm also tired of constantly hearing about how badly your friends and boyfriend treat you every time I talk to you. You CHOOSE your own friends.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,

OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. We both love each other (as friends of course), yet we're dating two different people... People have their assumptions, but it just wouldn't be right. It sucks yeah, and can make things awkward, but don't worry, I know we'll always be with each other throughout our lives, whether we date or not. We can't be unfaithful to our partners, so don't worry about it. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back