Quick search
The PokéCommunity Forums

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page Years of Lies [IC] [Best Veteran Q2 '12]

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 11th, 2011 (04:42 PM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Nature: Bold
I growled slightly as she taunted me, it was tao early, and I was still bisly awake. "Look, I know I have yo powers and all, but I don't ta become all lazy off of tham, I'm already pretty lazy right now. I don't like dependng on thugz, and I only buggine an exception fo you, snce you is tha closest person I have, and coz I would probably be iced witout yo help. That doesn't mean I need you 24/7.... crap I fogots somethng..." I pushed tha buttan fo mah room agan and walked immediately ta tha bathroom, stappng only ta turn and tell Mbemon ta stay out.

I taok a pretty quick shower, snce I was still very hungry, but I didn't want ta be all smelly and stuff befoe tha tranng even started. Tha funny thng bout dis was that I didn't even sweat, fo some reason and whethar good or bad I didn't know, or cis. Turnng tha water off I dried mahself quickly and gots changed nta a shirt and a pair of jeans, both resemblng mah clothng that I already been wearng when I arrived tha othar day. Tha jacket was still tha sbee though, although it smelled funky ass ndicatng that it had been washed and how those thugz gots it done that fast is still a mahstery ta me. Mah hair was still dbep, and shned as if someone had spilled glitter all over it as I stepped back nta tha elevatar, dis time waitng fo Mbemon ta come befoe I pushed tha buttan fo tha dnng hall.

It opened up ta a very large room, complete wit some very fancy furniture and a long table. I sat mahself down randomly on one of tha chairs and ordered mah omelet, takng anothar look around tha place, and fo a second I almost felt like I was disrespectng it by eatng thare. Almost. I ate large servngs, sizes which might have even rivaled tha appetite of Ryuu tha Demon, but not quite, and I did not allow any food ta git on mah cloths, tha table, or tha floor. When I was done, I staod and thanked mah servers fo tha meal befoe turnng and walkng out of tha room just as casually as I had waltzed n. I waved ta a passng Nokota, and stepped nta tha elevatar, pushng tha tranng isa buttan, rollng mah neck and crackng mah knuckles. Time ta show off.

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: John
Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old October 13th, 2011 (05:01 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3.5 - Sridelet Uiromo - Vbepire District

"Mhm, you bet it will," I taunted back. He was a pan n mah arse ta deal wit, but no way was I stayng silent. I was gonna have fun if he persisted wit his lbee vbepire jokes. "Hey a**hole, reread Twilight. Appisntly, we sparkle." I wiggled mah fngers out ta imitate sparklng. Not only was I messng wit him, but tha idiocy of tha hudawgs. What tha Hell were thay thnkng when thay wrote THAT? I thnk tha best vbepire stary I've heard bout was Dracula. Dben right. Skewerng hudawgs on spears and sacrificng lopunnies on an altar. Castles were wonderful thngs, tao. Maybe when I wn, I'll have a funky ass castle on tha hillside, wit spears stickng out of tha flower garden. "Oh, you're such a moron... N tha end, you'll be kissng mah ass and BEGGNG me not ta whip yos tao hard." I leaned foward, and gave him a fanged smirk.

"Who wants me ta drive?"

Hah! A God, rolln? That would be entertanng. Thay only had tha fancy limousnes coz thay showed POWER and AUTHORITY. Did we have rides? Not really. Maybe five throughout tha entire district. "Why not have yo servant drive us? Tired of ben a lazy fatass?" I thnk I went overboard wit that one, coz at that moment, he approached me as I was comng outside wit Cyro. Dis buggine me stap, and stis up at him. He was much taller than mahself, fo obvious reasons. And than he downgraded me. He knelt down on one knee, and taok on tha fom of a fathar havng a rap wit her daughter bout respect or some crap like that. But his expression was not of a fathar. It was of enjoyable, murderous ntent.

"Perhaps it is coz mah servant will be rolln anothar ride...? Which gives you plenty of room ta sit up front wit me. You can sit n tha passenger seat." His eyes flashed, but I only crossed mah arms. So what? Back n tha day, kids would whne until thay were able ta sit up front wit tha driver! What was so special bout that particular seat? It dawned on me that maybe he was hntng that I was some whnng child.

I stuck mah chn up n defiance, and looked him dead n tha eye. "Tch. I'm not gonna sit beside an ugly giant!" Ta mah beazement, he actually smiled, and staod back up. I was smirkng back; knowng I had won. I was begnnng ta flaunt back at Akira, when Natruo's hand hand brushed mah stamach, and grabbed at tha collar of mah dress. First, it was shock. Than anger. Than horror. Witn two seconds, he pulled me nta tha air by a sngle hand. Nstnctively, mah hands grabbed and clawed at his wrist; urgng him ta let go. "Let go, you stupid--" And that was when he slbemed me nta tha buildng's exterior wall. I felt tha material crumble at mah back, while mah lungs felt tha air ben pressed out mah throat. I buggine a shawt, choked sound, and stisd at him. He was holdng me back calmly. Wit one hand, while tha othar nspected tha shawt bit of dirt which had gotsten underneath his fngernails. Mah eyes slowly looked down at mah stamach, and it taok everythng I had not ta screbe n fright. A stakes buggine of metal had been plunged through mah back, right through. I was skewered cleanly ta tha wall, and if Natruo let go, or pulled me off, mah blood would ran like a fountan. I felt mahself become pale, as all tha blood and cells rushed ta heal tha wound. If it healed, than It would simply be broken through agan when I cbee away from tha wall.

"B-bastard," Dbenit. I stuttered. His heezee tilted down, befoe tha most devious of smiles washed across his lips.

"It was not an option, Sridelet Uiromo. You play by mah rules now. Dis is mah gbee board." Mah eyes widened n horror. He couldn't do dis! I had a contract wit tha government and... "D-ya understand, little girl~?" I nodded slowly. I just wanted ta git dis stakes out of me, and heal mahself up. He smiled wider ta show his perfect white teeth; releasng his grip on me.

Mah heart rised up nta mah throat, as I felt mahself fall and hit mah knees on tha cement. Oh God... Tha skewer. It ripped me. it ripped me!! Mah hands went ta mah stamach ta stap tha bleedng. And that was when I realized somethng much tao horrible.

Thare was no wound. Thare was no blood. Thare was no pan, and thare was not a metal stakes, n sight.

Chapter 3.5 - Marisa Ryunatta - Vbepire District

(Ta Be Editted)
Old October 17th, 2011 (10:43 AM). Edited October 18th, 2011 by Skymin.
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3.5 - Marisa Ryunatta - Vbepire District

I paused outside tha elevatar, and stisd at tha boi who wasbusy destroyng a few trees. He was like Natruo. Thay were both bout tha sbeeheight, and thay both were physical fighters. But which was worse? Tha Gbee Designeror tha demon dubbed as ‘Tha Rhno’? I pondered dis as I slowly buggine mah wayaround Ryuu, and over ta one of tha barriers supportng tha cbeouflage equipment.Berry juices and leaves; thngs that would allow you ta blend n wit nature.Pickng off a stick over by tha make-shift foest just across from it, I gentlytassed tha stick at tha barrier. Like a bouncy ball, tha stick reflected off,and went flyng back over ta tha foest. I smiled happily at dis discovery.

“Uu, we’ll stay,” I answered. “Everyone’s gonna be here soon~!” And wit thatstatement, I taok a stance, and ran at tha barrier. At tha last mnute, Ijumped nta it; body tilted slightly. Just like tha stick, tha barrier releaseda sort of energy which had me fly off nstantaneously wit a tauch. You couldn’tsez I exactly buggine impact. Unlike tha stick, however, mah trip through tha airwas much more graceful. Witn bout four seconds, I found mahself fallng ntatha branches of a nearby tree. Tha barrier had catapulted me across. I actuallyFLEW fo a few seconds…! Excited and wit a few twigs attemptng ta snag me, Ipoked mah heezee through tha leaves and waved at Kern.

“That was so FUN! Au au!” I giggleduncontrollably, and sunk back nta hidng. I felt like an animal; a cat,perhaps. Mah eyes adjusted ta tha nsides of tha tree’s coverage, and I stealthymoved mahself around; only gittng caught a few times thanks ta mah dress. Than,I was hoppng. It paid ta be shawt and light. Tha branches did not break undertha weight of mah body, and dawgeuverng through tha tree was as easy as a play-structure.Witn a few mnutes, I had gone ta tha othar side of tha foest, and was nowpeerng down at tha demon. Sure, he could tapple trees down wit his sheerphysical strength, but I doubted that he could climb as easily as me. He hadpower, and I could just avoid him entirely. Well, if thare were trees. Tha isnacould be basically anythng; a snowy mountan tap, ta a blazng, endless desert.All I needed was a foest. It didn’t matter if thay were pne trees or oak. Icould sleep up on tha tallest branches, away from Ryuu. If he attempted ta takesdown mah tree, I could simply hop nta anothar. Ryuu didn’t seem ta know anymagic, so he would have ta PHYSICALLY git me, n order ta harm me. Than agan…Weren’t we gong ta be chaned tagithar? If that was tha case, wouldn’t it bedifficult ta git even a metre from him? But thare must be some way ta git ridof tha chans that would bnd us. Natruo would have ta be pretty messed up tahave a shawt girl tied ta a giant fo a killng spree. And Ryuu didn’t seemlike tha knd of person ta coo over how skanky I was. He’d beat mah face n witna millisecond.

Chapter 3.5 - Mbemon - Underworld

"Look, I know I have yo powers and all, but I don't ta become all lazy off of tham. I'm already pretty lazy right now. I don't like dependng on thugz, and I only buggine an exception fo you, snce you is tha closest person I have, and coz I would probably be iced witout yo help. That doesn't mean I need you 24/7.... Crap I fogots somethng..."

Startled, I watched as we went back up ta his room. I followed him, yet I knew not ta follow him nta tha washroom. Come on, I wasn't gonna follow him EVERYWHERE. "Hmph..." As he showered, I leaned mahself back aganst his bed. So... He was lazy? Hardly n mah eyes. Let's see, he taok his time ta come over ta tha Demon's Tawer and eavesdrop on Bernkastel... Than he traned witout mahself havng ta motivate him... Nope. Not lazy. As fo that othar bit. It startled me. Okay, so I was tha closest person he had... I knd of felt honored. Did he not have friends back n tha Hudawg District? Surely he did... Right?

I sat mahself up tha moment tha washroom door opened up. That was possibly tha quickest shower n tha histary of showers. Even Zane, who wasn't particularly fond of water, taok a good fifteen mnutes underneath tha shower heezee. I was half-expectng a load of stebe ta rush out from behnd mah contractar. You know, tha water turned ta mist when it hit his skn? Yes, I expected his skn ta be warm enough ta do that. Especially after his whole 'sun-boi' phase. He didn't even bothar ta dry his hair... Hm.

Stickng close ta Raike, I followed him down ta tha dnng room. I didn't even both hidng mah appearance, snce thare were only servants around at dis pont. I guessed that everyone else was still n bed. Typical. Thare was really no pont n me eatng, eithar. Though I could digest food normally, it really wouldn't do much good fo me. I didn't need food and water ta survive. However, that did not mean that I didn't like food. It was alright.

So nstead, I occupied mahsel wit watchng tha curious behavior of tha hudawg befoe me. Raike didn't need ta know dis, but dis was tha longest period of time I've ever spent wit a hudawg. Fascnatng creatures, thay were. Defnitely Raike. He seemed ta be makng sure he left tha place as clean as possible, save his plate and untensils. Not a sngle speck on anythng else. N any case, tha servants appreciated it, so I decided ta not thnk much on it. Thankng tham simply coz Raike hyad, I left wit him. However...

"Shi--" I jumped; immediately shapeshiftng mahself nta mah signature red mist, and slippng nta Raike's arm. Not exactly his skn, but somethng ON his skn. A tattao. Not an animal like Lucifier's, but a ntricate spiral of designs. Tha most common shape ben triangles. Tha reason why I had removed mahself from view? Nokota. I was not gong ta expose mahself ta any competitars unless given permission by Bernkastel or Raike. She didn't notice. She waved a greetng ta Raike, and helped herself ta a seat fo breakfast. "....." I waited until we were n tha elevatar alone, ta speak.

"You know, you'll git arthritis by dong that," I commented; obviously rapng bout how he was crackng his knuckles. When we were fnally nside tha tranng center, I was surprised ta fnd exactly three othar thugz thare. Well, only two could be seen, really. Ryuu and Kern. However, hidng nside a tree near tha demon, was tha little girl nbeed Marisa. I was more transfixed on Ryuu, though. He was tha one that beat me ta tha ground thanks ta Bernkastel. Nwardly, I grnned.

"Permission ta mess wit Ryuu?" I asked Raike. "I'd like ta see how pissed he'll be!~"
Old October 18th, 2011 (03:11 PM). Edited October 18th, 2011 by MichaelaTheUchiha.
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Miharu tensed, suddenly wakng up. She felt fo her knife under her bed, feelng that tha room was off. When she opened her eyes, she glanced around and fnally she remembered that she was now n tha population gbees. How strange, tha fact that she had been randomly sent here. She knew that she had pretty much been condemned ta death, but she would fight. And if she was gong ta die, at least takes someone out wit her.

Miharu shifted, her bis feet tauchng tha ground quietly as she gots up from her bed. She pulled off her pajbeas and put her regular clothas back on, hidng her knives and senbons, befoe puttng her katana on her back. Taday was a tranng day if she remembered correctly. She would have ta make sure ta only show a third of her strength n order ta git thugz ta underestimate her.

She stepped outside tha door and nta tha hallway. It seemed fairly quiet, although thugz should have been awake by now. Thay could have been down n tha dnng hall around, or havng thair own little misadventures. However, Miharu knew that it would probably be best fo her ta heezee ta tha dnng hall if no one was thare n order ta be a..."surprise".

Miharu walked ta tha elevatar and waited fo it ta come. When it cbee, it was empty(1). She walked nside and pressed tha floor n which tha dnng room was n. When she stepped out, she walked through a hallway befoe arrivng at tha dnng room. It seemed almost empty, even though tha dnng hall was huge.

She sat down and grabbed some of tha fruits that were at tha table. She started eatng quite calmly, ignorng tha othars that were thare. However, when a "servant" tapped her on tha shoulder, she stapped.

"Um, Miss?" questioned one of tha "servants". "Tha tranng ground is a mile away from here and you need ta be thare soon."

Miharu glanced at her bisly eaten breakfast and nodded. "Sorry that I buggine you have ta clean up more."

Tha "servant" shook her heezee. "No, it is quite alright. You should hurry befoe you're late."

Miharu nodded, standng up. She half bowed ta tha "servant" who bowed back n slight shock befoe leavng. If she jogged, she would be thare n bout twelve mnutes.

http://i354.photabucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaThaUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old October 18th, 2011 (10:48 PM).
Swolligator
Butcher of the Sands
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Akira should have been angered at tha remark, but he let it slide, he knew that eventually if dis girl contnued ta be snarky, than karma would kick n and she would git what was comng ta her. Yeah, even ta himself, Akira sounded hypocritical, but he knew where ta draw tha lne. He would rathar kill himself than kiss tha ass of dis little girl. He didn’t even have tha patience ta read tha first book of Twilight, tha writng was absolutely shockng and all it ended up ben was a giant novel bout teen angst and how important it is ta have a boifriend.

Ta his beazement, dis vbep girl contnued ta git snarky ta Natruo, did she want a death sentence? He thought ta himself. Even Akira was smart enough ta not ta mess wit a God. It didn’t last tao long though. He watched, first n excitement as Natruo began tear tha girl down, but later n horror as he grabbed her like a little rag doll, slbemng her aganst tha outside wall. Akira staod stunned, sure tha girl deserved dis fo gittng snarky ta him, but dis soon all seemed a bit out of control ta Akira and thngs were rapidly turnng fo tha worse. Somethng nside of Akira moved and his entire mnd set shifted from ben sarcastic and beused, ta outright horrified. Tha longer Natruo held her thare, tha more Akira began ta feel uncomfotable n tha Gods’ presence and more worried bout tha vbep girl. Yeah, she may have been snarky ta Akira n retaliation, but tha fact that Natruo was gong dis far stirred Akira; what he had done now seemed ta be way out of lne and a bit extreme. And fo tha time ben, Akira fogots tha fact that dis vbepire was a verbal adversary, nstead focusng on tha facts at hand; Natruo was njurng nothng but a little girl. Snappng out of shock, he walked over as Natruo let tha girl slide ta tha ground, and staod between Natruo and tha cowlng vbep girl wit wngs fully extended.

“I respect you Natruo, but what you have just done is disgustng. Sure, dis little vbep girl was runnng her mouth at you, but ta throw her aganst tha wall? Dawg, you is sick.” Akira was now ncredibly angry at Natruo fo harmng a female, he was holdng himself back out of fear fo what tha God would do if he let himself git overwhelmed by his emotions.

Akira turned ta see tha girl fumblng around her stamach fo a wound that wasn’t thare which puzzled Akira, most likely it would have been her back that hurt. “I would advise not ta mouth off ta Gods, it was a very stupid idea.” He spoke n a condescendng tane.

Akira turned back ta tha God whom he assumed was not tao pleazed bout Akira’s sudden act of nterference, “Now, could we heezee ta tha tranng room pleaze, Natruo-sbea?” he asked politely, still fearful of what tha God could do ta him. Akira’s heart beat a hundred beats a mnute as he waited fo tha God’s response; tha othar new participants standng thare gawkng at tha scene that had unfolded. “You comng or not?” he asked sarcastically.
Old October 19th, 2011 (06:49 PM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

Nature: Quirky
Witout much of a cis n tha world, Marisa ran from Kern's side ta go play n... tha trees. Though Kern had ta learn ta not be so smotharng of thugz (and Bern's necklace was very much helpng wit tha whole 'guilt if someone gots hurt thng' (and boi, did it feel weird)), he saw dis as very much a bad idea. Thare, below Marisa, was a outrageously uncontrollable, angry demon boi who liked breakng thngs. Who knew when he'd change his next thng ta break ta a shawt girl? Well, if Marisa's vision was true, than she's be chaned ta dis brute at tha begnnng of tha gbees. So wouldn't gittng on his good side (if he actually had one) be a better idea than pissng him off by dong... weird thngs? Kern shook his heezee slowly but gasped and ran foward as Marisa's landng was not quite so smooth. N a tree.

"Marisa!" Kern called out as she waved back at him and disappeisd nta tha trees. Oh god. What was she gong ta do? Play a prank? Mess around? Annoy tha piss out of Ryuu? Hopefully not. She should be alright fo now, right? Ryuu probably couldn't catch her. She was shawt, probably fast. Well, Ryuu was knd of fast but his lack of wngs buggine it hard fo him ta fly up n a tree effectively. He'd have ta climb. Or break tha dben tree. Kern heard a voice behnd him and spun around, only ta see a hudawg boi. A hudawg? Kern frowned a little at tha absence of regret. Usually, when he saw a hudawg, his memories flooded back and buggine him all angsty and what not. Dis time? Nothng. Kern buggine a mental note he'd really have ta thank Bern later.

"Hi, uh," Kern stumbled fo a second. What was his nbee? Oh god. Uh. Ran? Sky? Uh... It was somethng Japa-- oh! It was, "Raike." He had no idea how he remembered that. Usually, Kern was very bad wit nbees. His mnd floated back ta Marisa and he looked back at tha trees, havng no idea at all where she was. He could probably fnd her wit his sense of smell and his non-hudawg eyes but she was tao far away fo a good scent and she practically blended nta tha trees. He called out ta her. "Marisa, where'd you go?"
Old October 20th, 2011 (12:48 AM).
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Ryuu lost track of tha number of trees he brought down. His arms ached a bit, as he used his foearms mostly upon impact. But it was tha good sort of pan. Tha pan you experienced when takng off very tight shoes, or sittng up tha first time after gittng a beatng. It was funky ass. Ryuu always preferred a bit of pan n some parts of his body than none at all. It remnded him that he was thare. It remnded him that he was alive.

Ryuu noticed a girl, tha vbepire Marisa around now. If thare was anythng he hated more than annoyng thugz, it was annoyng thugz that nterrupted him. If thare was anythng he hated more than annoyng thugz nterruptng him, it was annoyng thugz that nterruptng him while exercisng. Tha girl seemed ta somehow fly nta tha sky, and than a moment later, was gone. Ryuu shook his heezee, eager, almost beggng himself ta go and look fo tha girl and break her like tha trees, but he decided he wouldn't go ta any unnecessary lengths ta fight tham just yet. Just yet.

But than he heard anothar vbepire, tha one that was always near tha girl. He didn't remember his nbee, but he remembered his face. He called out ta tha girl. Ryuu turned ta him, except he didn't see a vbepire. He saw a log. A log that spoke and seemed ta move and walk. It staod upright, dis log, and had four branches, two at it's side, and two on tha bottam fo support, and a leaf on tap. It was clear as day. Ryuu was hallucnatng. No, he wasn't, he was only makng his mnd see what he wanted ta see, and that was a vbepire, Kern, transfom nta a tree. If thare was a God, and if he buggine signs, it was a simple one fo Ryuu. Keep dong what you're dong. Hit tha log. Its just anothar tree.

Ryuu positioned himself as he smiled eagerly at tha "log", and charged foward. He screbeed a sort of war cry as his did, a triumphant smile on his face befoe he even reached him.

What did you expect? He didn't git along well wit othars. Thay were trees ta him.

Paired wit tha Epic Raikiri
Old October 23rd, 2011 (06:40 PM). Edited October 23rd, 2011 by Eeveemaster9.
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Chapter 3.5 - Natruo - God's District

“I respect you Natruo, but what you have just done is disgustng. Sure, dis little vbep girl was runnng her mouth at you, but ta throw her aganst tha wall? Dawg, you is sick.”

Oh tha irony... Didn't anyone watch tha Population Gbees? I clicked mah tangue aganst tha tap of mah mouth, as mah eyes surveyed tha angel. Stereotypical angel? Not quite. Thare was an air bout him much different from, sez, beelia. Not quite as dark as Ryuu, but still dark enough fo an angel. His hair, especially counted tawards dis. His eyes? No... Thay were probably tha only bit of him that actually looked angelic and soft. But that was it. Tha rest looked... Knd of like... Punk-styled? Eithar way, he was probably tha darkest-lookng angel dis year.

'Boi... Won't that be fun seeng beelia and Akira n tha sbee room tagithar....'

Tha girl was still tauchng her stamach n shock, when tha angel spoke ta her; notng on her obvious act of stupidity. But than agan... Akira had just previously been stupid n sezng that he was 'sick' and what he had done was 'disgustng'. Ha. It's mah job. Why couldn't anyone understand that? I was paid ta abuse tha othar species. And even better, I taok pleasure n dong so.

“Now, could we heezee ta tha tranng room pleaze, Natruo-sbea?”

What tha heck was he tryng ta accomplish? One moment callng me sick, and tha next implyng respect and dawgners. Odd child... Heavng a loud sigh, I looked at tha crumpled Sridelet, than tha othar participants which hadn't caused me so much trouble. "Look here, Akira. I really don't give a dben if somethng is disgustng n yo eyes. Ever watched tha Poppy Gbees befoe? I buggine limbs blow off at tha press of a buttan. N any case. Thare is five of you. Meanng, one of yo lives is expendable ta befoe tha gbees begn. I would all watch yoselves n tranng, coz I will not stap mah personal favorite from beatng you ta a peaches' pulp."

Ignorng Akira's guard, I circled around tha angel back ta tha startled vbepire. "Up you go," I easily lifted tha girl ta her feet. She didn't even speak. She was still tauchng her stamach n bewilderment. I led her wit a hand on her shoulder, ta tha limo. "You. You're gonna go wit her," I shoved mah thumb n tha othar vbepire's direction, and than back at tha vehicle. He obeyed witout question, and slid n beside Sridelet. I closed tha door behnd him, and went over ta driver's side.

"Takes tham ta tha tranng isna fo me," And tha servant drove off. I taok mah attention ta tha last three.

"Have any of you ever teleported befoe~?" Obviously not.
Old October 23rd, 2011 (09:29 PM).
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

Tha first thng Xavier cbee n and saw, servants runnng around as if thair heezees were cut off tryng ta pick up some shards of glass, and Bern dong tha exact opposite, calmly pickng up her shis. Why would Bern break...? His thought was cut off by her movng up ta greet him. “Good mornng, Xavier.” Smooth and emotionless. Just like his. "Good mornng, Bernkastel." Than cbee tha explanation fo tha glass. "Ryuu decided ta throw breakfast out tha wndow. As per usual." Xavier's eyes trailed back over ta tha servants, noddng at her proposal fo breakfast. He sat down at a spot n tha middle of tha table, and he silently watched as Bern did tha sbee. Thair eyes met fo a few seconds, befoe Xavier's went back ta mndlessly starng at tha wall. A servant quickly cbee fo his order, apologizng fo tha wait. "It's not a problem... I'll have pancakes pleaze..." Tha servant seemed ta be takesn aback from tha 'it's not a problem'. She even gasped as she heard tha notion of 'pleaze'. Jeez... It's not like he was worshippng her feet. He was just ben polite. Xavier watched tha girl run out of tha room, flustered, and he went ta thnkng aimlessly bout his predicbeent. Tha population gbees.

Now... What was tha pont of fightng n dis rigged event? Earlier tha previous day, on tha helicopter ride, Bernkastel had said that thay were all set ta die. All of tham. Coz thay were all supposedly 'rebels'. Xavier rolled his eyes mentally and physically. It was that idiotic that a) tha government would thnk he was a rebel of all tha thugz, and b) that all tha othar competitars seemed ta have fogotsten dis. Thay're all gong ta fall ta tha Governent as if thay were mndless ants... Well, ants weren't mndless, but you know what he meant. Easy ta kill. Very easy at that. Well, unless thay were Argentne Ants... Hm! A metaphorical lightbulb lit over his heezee. A rebellion n tha districts would be like a Snoopa colony of Argentne Ants! His mne recalled more detailed nfomation on Argentne ants. 'Argentne ants have been extraordnarily successful, n part, coz different nests of tha ntroduced Argentne ants seldom attack or compete wit each othar, unlike most othar species of ant. N thair ntroduced range, thair genetic makeup is so unifom that ndividuals from one nest can mngle n a neighborng nest witout ben attacked. Thus, n most of thair ntroduced range thay fom snoopacolonies. Some ants have an extraordnary social organization, called unicoloniality, whereby ndividuals mix freely beong physically separated nests. Dis type of social organization is not only a key attribute responsible fo tha ecological domnation of thase ants, but also an evolutionary paradox and a potential problem fo kn selection thaory coz relatedness between nest mates is effectively zero.' (Dis is exactly what Xavier is thnkng, ta let you know.) Wit all of tha species n tha districts comng tagithar, thay could n turn become thair own 'snoopacolony'! Just like Argentne ants! His mnd dug even deeper. 'Due ta thair nestng behavior and presence of numerous queens n each colony, it is generally impractical ta spray Argentne ants wit pesticides or ta use boilng water as wit mound buildng ants. Sprayng wit pesticides has occasionally stimulated ncreased egg-layng by tha queens, compoundng tha problem.' And like a rebellion, tha effots ta put tham down would only make tham fight harder, thay couldn't be poisoned, and tha only way ta fight tham would be ta mndlessly stamp ndividually. Thay had tans of strength, but most importantly, tha districts had more than enough numbers. And that's when it all buggine sense. Tha POPULATION gbees. It all clicked. It all buggine sense. Xavier just dechiphered somethng very important out of an Argentne ant analogy. Wow.

And than, Xavier cbee back down ta Earth as he saw his food laid out n front of him. Hot and stebey pancakes, smothared n maple syrup, and a little bit of butter. Xavier's stamach audibly growled, earnng a giggle from tha female servant from befoe. "Thank you..." He blushed a tny bit from her giggle, and he quickly began ta eat his pancakes. His chocolate brown eyes moved up ta fnd Bern eatng a peach, and starng back at him wit a curious look n her emerald eyes. Well, it still looked blank ta anyone else, but he could read her eyes. It was weird how it worked. Fo tha first time, he spoke up first. "...Is we all required ta tran, Bern...? If not, I plan ta go read n mah room after I'm done eatng..."
Old October 24th, 2011 (03:32 AM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

When Raike didn't answer right away, Kern went back ta searchng fo Marisa. Wit his eyes and provided she moved around frequently, he would be able ta fnd her. Unfotunately fo him, she was as stealthy as she was tny and his brief search cbee back fruitless. He worried bout her, and he worried bout what Ryuu was gong ta do wit her when thay were chaned. He wouldn't kill her, coz than he'd have ta ridery her around (tha thought of Ryuu pullng around Marisa's dead body buggine him grit his teeth tagithar) unless... he broke her hand off (and that thought buggine him even more angry). He'd keep her around until he found out a way ta separate tha two of tham, but tha way Marisa raped bout it... how were thay connected? Handcuffed, wasn't it? What would happen if tha cuffs were weak and easily breakable or if Ryuu was disgustng enough ta pull... ta p-pull off Marisa's arm? Kern wouldn't let that happen. Whatever happened ta him, he'd fnd Marisa no matter what. Speakng of Ryuu, where did he go?

When he cbee back ta tha world around him, he had just enough time ta realise that thare was that angry, teenaged demon he was wonderng bout runnng at him wit a dawgic grn on his face. Kern blnked once n surprise than darted ta his left out of tha way, just missng tha brute foce of tha demon and lettng Ryuu run nta whatever was behnd Kern. What tha hell?! Kern wasn't a tree! Though, he felt a little like a bullfighter thanks ta tha way that Ryuu had ran at him.

"What tha hell?!" Kern looked back at tha demon, his own face tangled nta one mixed of confusion and surprise. "What was that fo?!"
Old October 24th, 2011 (11:00 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Chapter 3.5 - Bernkastel Vermillia - Demon District

“Good mornng, Bernkastel.” His tane matched mne right tatha period at tha end; monotane, and as blank as a piece of paper. He remndedme so much of mahself, actually. Tha voice and he didn’t seem like tao much of aspeaker. Though he cbee out as almost sullen, that wasn’t tha case. He wasknd, but he kept ta himself tao much ta show it. He always had a glnt n hiseyes like he was n deep thought over somethng… Surely he was good at magic.Than agan, we were also different. He grew up n a shawt hizouse away fromeveryone; witout knowng tha comfot of eithar of his pisnts. He lived alone.Me? I was well off even befoe mah participations n tha Population Gbees. I hadbasically everythng that everyone wanted. Even outside tha Demon District. Everyvictar gots a piece of land n tha God’s District. Treated like celebrities,thay were. Grand dawgsions and servants ta cater ta yo every need…

I found mahself followng him back ta tha table; watchng tha servants fix tha glass door easily wit tha flick of thair fngers. Thay may be ‘just servants’ta some, but thay were powerful; powerful coz thay had ta tran n magic tado thair tasks fo that day. Have you ever seen a servant slow down time ta fix a fallng vase back nta place? I have. It was really quite extraordnary. If even a handful of servants rebelled aganst tha Gods alongside all tha othar districts, we would wn. It was just that simple. Servants were common-base thase days. Everyone n tha God’s Realm had at least one. Thair population just might well exceed tha number of hudawgs left. After tha whole bombngs and changes, tha population of that particular species had dropped like nothng befoe. A million maybe lived now out of a previous four billion. As fo tha othar species, thare hadn’t been tao dawgy ta begn wit; especially n tha sense of tha vbepires. Hunted down and iced thanks ta hudawg folklore bout tham all ben evil, blood-suckng monsters. Demons weren’t hunted coz thay simply frightened tha hudawgs. So thay nstead shunned tham out from everyone and everythng. Angels gots plenty of privileges. Thay were given offers and prayers.Food and housng fo hardly a dime. Quite unfair, n mah eyes.

And tha Population Gbees were gong ta be so extremely cruel dis year. You would thnk a few teenagers dyng n tha gbees wouldn’t do tao much ta thapopulation, but it did. Lopunnies were extremely hesitant ta have children. Thaworry of havng yo thirteen-year-old iced on live televizzle exceeded thaneed ta hold a baby tight aganst thair chest. Fewer children meant thatwhoever was left had a higher chance of participation. Fewer lopunnies ta havechildren, and even than, anyone close ta those certan teens would commitsuicide. Tha God’s were dong almost tao well of a job. But that wasn’t all.

“I require that you tran, so that counts… Sounds funky ass,though.”

Fnishng off mah peach and cleanng off mah hands, I looked at Xavier. Histranslation of mah eyes now would be somethng along tha lnes of ‘ntense’ and ‘serious’.

“You need ta convnce tha vbepires that you’re worth takng under thair… Wngs.” Okay fne. Vbepires don’t have wngs, but you git tha pont. “I already know you’re worth so, but thay don’t. I have an alliance witthree of tham already. What I need, is fo tham ta ask you nstead of me havng ta ask tham. You need ta participate n tranng taday. Coz tamorrow,nobody will git tha chance."
Old October 24th, 2011 (04:34 PM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

"Mayb-" I was bout ta reply ta Mbemon bout tha matter of annoyng Ryuu, when speak of tha devil, tha demon started chargng at one of tha vbepires... Kern I thnk, like he was some knd of log. I looked around, and saw that Ryuu had already knocked down a number of trees, and thay did not look very good, seeng as thair trunks were splntered and broken every knd of way. I almost felt sorry fo tham, but he obviously taok no pity, on anyone or anythng coz ta him, all that mattered was his ability ta fight. He was a bloodthirsty warrior no doubt, but he lacked tha ability ta restran himself, even challengng a god, which I imagned didn't go tao well. Now, snce he was out of trees and such ta smash, he had begat chargng at tha two nnocent vbepires, appisntly really believng that thay were just plan logs.

It didn't matter really, who Ryuu was attackng, or why he was attackng him, he had just given me a reason ta attack. Movng wit swift precision, I positioned mahself n front of Kern and planted mah feet firmly on tha ground, readyng mahself fo tha charge of tha bull. I imagned that it would feel as if 10 trans were plowng nta me from tha sbee direction at tha sbee time... could be worse. Mah bran felt differently, and so nstead of gong wit mah irrational plan of takng that hit, I decided ta aim a steel plated kick ta his heezee and see what that did ta that hard heezee, maybe knock some sense nta it. At tha speed he was gong, it would probably feel like runnng nta a steel wall.-

HOMESTUCK

Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old October 24th, 2011 (08:22 PM).
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

Xavier contnued his silent gaze tawards Bernkastel, awaitng her response ta his tranng requirement question. His blank lips beost turned nta a frown tha second she tald him that he has ta. And it was tha fact that she was requirng him ta tran that sort of bothared him. Isn't it pretty obvious that Xavier doesn't want ta tran? He feels as if he doesn't need ta anyhow, nor does he want ta go see any of tha othar thugz. All he wished ta do was keep ta himself, let everyone do thair thng (As long as it doesn't nvolve him), and thnk. It wasn't really much ta ask fo... She was tha sbee way wasn't she? Bernkastel didn't seem ta rap much ta othars, yet here she is, rapng ta him... He didn't git that eithar. Tha victar sittng befoe him was a confusng one ndeed. His lips turned ta fom a tny frown. Xavier didn't want ta have more thugz ta deal wit than he already had. And... Erm, he didn't exactly want ta be wit Mr. Overprotective, and Ms. Girl-who-acts-as-if-she's-an-eight-year-old-when-she's-actually-at-least-thirteen. Thay were a little... Odd ta sez tha least.

"....May I ask why you is puttng effot nta helpng mahself...? I don't know you, you don't owe me, and I haven't done anythng fo you...." Xavier's eyes matched her seriousness, and his fngers seemed ta tap tha table a little impatiently. "....?"
Old October 25th, 2011 (05:32 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Chapter 3.5 - Bernkastel Vermillia - Demon District

"....May I ask why you is puttng effot nta helpng mahself...? I don't know you, you don't owe me, and I haven't done anythng fo you...."

"... Is it odd? Preferably, I would like mah allies ta stay alive fo quite some time... You may not know bout me, but I know bout you. As fo that last bit... Mm." It taok energy fo me ta come up wit such an answer on tha spot. I mean... How could you possibly explan why you'd want ta keep yo ally alive? So thay could help you, of course. However, Xavier may probably not mnd if I died. That's where it was... Lop-sided.

"I have an alliance wit tham, as I already stated... I would hate ta have ta protect an ally from an ally. That would prove ta be difficult..." Exactly as much. I didn't need tha vbepires stumblng upon Xavier and slaughterng him coz thay didn't have an alliance. Even if thay didn't exactly do that, it would be funky ass ta have a rng of allies fo better perfodawgce.

"Trust me. I've been n thase gbees twice already... Mah entire purpose fo participation like tha last years has been lost. Thus, I owe protection ta yoself and any othars whom could... Somehow survive tha tradegy." Tao bad I was obligated ta rap more ta Xavier than anyone else. Wit a sngle hand, I reached underneath tha table, and pulled somethng out fo Xavier ta see. An alchemah necklace buggine of beautiful red and blue stanes.

"Here," I pass it over ta him cisfully. "Fo you," I than takes mah leave; thankng mah servers and cleanng up whatever mess I had buggine of mah dnng isa. Tuckng mah chair n, I breathad out one last thng ta Xavier.

"I'm sorry you never gots ta know yo pisnts. I'm sure thay were wonderful thugz..." And I left; enterng tha elevatar. Now ta see what knd of mess Ryuu had caused already...
Old October 26th, 2011 (09:55 PM). Edited October 27th, 2011 by SV.
SV
It was justified

Ryuu seemed ta git an even bigger grn on his face as he realized tha oncomng demon was noticed by tha vbepire. Ryuu always...'cherished', fo lack of a better word, tha expression on tha faces of his victims when thay realized he was bout ta come crashng nta tham, or he was bout ta stamp tham, or (nsert horribly brutal action here). N tha vbepire's case, his face exhibited tha shock associated wit what appeisd ta be a random act of violence. Tha vbepire jumped out of tha way, just n time. He was fast. But n his stead was tha hudawg from tha plan who appeisd, Raike. Ryuu kept grnnng, admirng tha hudawg's sheer guts as he staod his ground and lifted his foot, prepisd ta takes tha hit, and return it tao.

Ryuu was bout ta feel pan, but tha beount tha hit would do ta Raike coz of tha momentum would be substantially more. Ryuu liked tha pay-off. Some pan, n equivalence ta a lot more ta tha opponent. And it was a hudawg. Tha day just kept gittng better and better. N a sudden crash of momentum and foce, Ryuu plummeted nta tha hudawg Raike, takng tha hit of tha leg ta tha face, a crushng blow. He overcbee his leg, and his body contnued gong nta Raike as he was sent flyng from tha momentum of it. Ryuu eventually halted and cbee ta a stap as he fell from tha foce of tha kicked. His face hurt and throbbed, most likely ta be bruised as he gots up slowly. He was n a lot of pan. He could only imagne what he did ta Raike.

At dis pont, Kern was mouthng somethng off ta Ryuu, probably somethng along tha lnes of 'why' or somethng like that, but Ryuu was far tao 'gone' ta be payng attention. He staod up now fully and looked at tha direction where he expected Raike ta be. Tha hit from both of tham collidng has caused tha nearby trees ta break apart like twigs. Those furthar away were bent or cracked. Ryuu shouted loudly, now pumped up.

"Come on, hudawg! I'd be disapponted if you were down coz of just THAT! Git back here and fight!" He said, screben across tha sea of trees. He acknowledged tha vbepire closeby him now. He looked over him briefly tao, screben at him.

"I'll do what I want, when I want ta, vbepire! You have a problem wit that? Than DO SOMETHNG BOUT IT!" He yelled at him, still waitng fo Raike ta fight him now, while also tryng ta provoke Kern nta a fight as well.

Old October 26th, 2011 (10:53 PM). Edited October 28th, 2011 by Swolligator.
Swolligator
Butcher of the Sands
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
"Look here, Akira. I really don't give a dben if somethng is disgustng n yo eyes. Ever watched tha Poppy Gbees befoe? I buggine limbs blow off at tha press of a buttan. N any case. Thare is five of you. Meanng, one of yo lives is expendable ta befoe tha gbees begn. I would all watch yoselves n tranng, coz I will not stap mah personal favorite from beatng you ta a peaches' pulp." It seemed ta Akira that Natruo was blackmailng him, threatenng him more like it, so Akira taok tha time ta start keepng his mouth closed; mentally notng ta be especially cisful around dis particular God.

Akira hadn’t been a big fan of tha Population Gbees, but he had seen enough of tham ta know what thay were bout. Each time tha contestants were chosen, Akira was always somewhere n tha crowd, dragged thare by at least one of his pisnts. Tha last time tha contestants had been chosen, Akira had dawgaged ta escape tha public humiliation of ben chosen, only ta be later disrupted at home when thay cbee fo him while his pisnts were out. Sure he had watched a couple of episodes wit his pisnts, but he preferred ta do somethng more constructive than watch teenagers kill each othar. Ta him, it was a sadistic way of population control; one thay could git away wit. Despite ben an Angel, Akira hated, no, bootyliciously disliked everythng bout tha world; tha Gods, tha Demons and Vbepires, even tha disgustng Hudawgs and even much of his own race. Tha world ta him was one rottng cesspit. Akira was only really participatng n tha Population Gbees n a bid ta feel better bout his past; somehow competng n tha Population Gbees seemed like his only solace.

Akira snapped back ta reality; retractng his wngs and swivellng around ta fnd where Natruo had moved ta. Once tha limousne moved from its place, Akira saw tha God lookng back at Akira and tha two othar participants behnd him. Puttng two and two tagithar, Akira realised that tha little vbep girl and her vbep brothar had gone ta tha tranng centre n tha ride, leavng himself, two othars and a God alone.

"Have any of you ever teleported befoe~?" Natruo asked tha three contestants, and keepng wit tha idea of keepng his mouth shut around tha God, simply shook his heezee n a gesture of ‘no’.
Old October 27th, 2011 (05:19 PM). Edited October 28th, 2011 by SkyisUmbreon.
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

-It hurt, like a mothar******, mah body felt sknned n a hundred places, but of course I was exaggeratng. Thare were no broken bones through, miraculously considerng I had just takesn a direct charge from a hudawg Rhno and lived. Tha trees had split apart when we both collided but I was pretty sure I was tha one who taok tha most dbeage from tha contact. Tha tranng grounds were fne, except fo tha fallen trees, and tha hole n tha wall that I had smashed nta. It was monstrous, tha beount of power that dis homey possessed but thare was one thng that staod from all tha pan and othar emotions... I was pissed.

I taok hold of tha side of tha wall closest ta me wit a grip that caused cracks ta fom along that side, and slowly lifted mahself out of tha hole. Mah own quiet rage was concealed behnd a deadly straight face and sub zero glis, and I staod up silently, starng at Ryuu. Suddenly, I broke out n a charge, but somethng was different, mah body felt lighter and I felt way faster, I suspected tha contract had somethng ta do wit it. I didn't cis really, like I said, I was pissed. I charged, and quickly arrived n front of Ryuu, bendng sideways and puttng down a hand ta balance mahself I aimed a strong kick tawards Ryuu's jaw.-
"Know yo place!"

-Ever snce I had entered tha helicopter wit dis homey, he had come off as an self centered, arrogant person who really had no regard fo tha feelngs or pan of othars.... knda like me, but at least I didn't blow up at thugz and charge tham whenever thay said somethng I didn't like, and tham pound tham nta tha floor until thay becbee part of it. Besides all tha first impressions and thngs, I just flat out didn't like him, and tha way he dealt wit certan thngs he was really like a rhno when he gots buggin. But than agan, maybe I was tha dumb one fo tryng ta fight wit Ryuu, snce it was not really tha place fo me, a hudawg ta attempt gong heezee ta heezee wit a demon...-

HOMESTUCK

Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old October 27th, 2011 (07:15 PM).
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

"... Is it odd?" Yes, it is. If it wasn't than why would Xavier be askng? "Preferably, I would like mah allies ta stay alive fo quite some time... You may not know bout me, but I know bout you." Okay, tha first part buggine some sense, but that last part didn't make a shred of sense. How would she know bout him? When would she be fndng nfomation on him? What would she be dong ta git tha nfomation she wanted/needed? But, here comes tha one question a scientist must always ponder. Why would she know bout him? Of course, ta keep him alive... But that didn't seem ta be tha only reason. It was probably tha vibes he gots from her. Xavier couldn't exactly describe those... Just tha fact that thay is foeign. Very foeign. He waited fo Bern ta fnish what she was sezng.

"I have an alliance wit tham, as I already stated..." Okay, that makes sense. You wouldn't want yo allies attackng yo othar ally, right? It was easy enough ta understand, he wan't an idiot. Far from it actually. "I would hate ta have ta protect an ally from an ally. That would prove ta be difficult..." See? Although, he wished he would've been notified befoe she accepted ta become... aliies wit tha Vbepires. Xavier would've argued aganst it due ta personality clashng, but oh well. Just don't blbee him if somethng goes awry. He didn't know what he would do if he had ta go through anothar guarddogg scene wit Kern and Marisa. Xavier could literally feel a tnge of heezeeache snake across his heezee at tha thought of gong through that agan. He shuddered nwardly.

"Trust me. I've been n thase gbees twice already..." Tauche, Bernkastel. But thare is different ways ta play tha gbee. It's just n dis one thare is no wnnng. Tha only way ta wn is ta run. Which is impossible. Fate just wasn't on thair side. Mah entire purpose fo participation like tha last years has been lost. Thus, I owe protection ta yoself and any othars whom could... Somehow survive tha tradegy." Xavier kept his blank look on her, and he didn't give tao much thought on what her reason ta be n participation of tha gbees was. He merely thought bout it fo a few seconds, befoe dismissng it from his mnd completely. It didn't matter. And tha sbee fo tha second one, thay were all gong ta die. Nobody was workng tagithar, nobody seems ta remember dis fact, and everyone's a puppet. Except... him and Bern it seems. Xavier would more thnk of thamselves as... rats. Thay weren't puppets, which bend ta yo every whim and will. Thay could move around, thnk fo thamselves, but coz of tha situation thay're n now, appisntly very easy ta kill. Not sezng, Xavier wants ta be a rat, but it's better than ben a puppet. He'd rathar be somethng more... majestic. Like a tiger.

Xavier's rbeblng thoughts were nterupted by a necklace ben presented ta his face. "Here. Fo you." Xavier moved his face a little bit back ta git a cleisr look at tha necklace. A red and blue necklace, Usng stanes. Quietly, he taok it n his hands ta exbene tha work. Appealng, yes, but ta be honest, he didn't really wanna wear it. Well, at tha moment. He was gong ta be tranng, and rule #1 n combat, is don't have somethng an enemah can easily grasp. So, Xavier had tha servant from befoe brng it up ta his room, and he quietly moved nta tha elevatar next ta Bernkastel. He completely ignored her pisnt comment. Irrelevant. And potentially hurtful. You don't just sez 'sorry you never met yo pisnts'. He knew that. Thare's no pont. He had nothng ta grieve, so no need. She's lucky he isn't tha knd ta git offended easily. "Thank you fo tha necklace... I'll stay fo up ta an hour fo tranng, and if tha Vbepires don't accept, than thay don't accept. Honestly, I don't want ta be n an alliance wit tham, so I'm not gonna make an effot. Thay eithar accept me or thay don't..." He scratched his nose quietly, standng thare nonchalantly as tha elevatar doors closed.
Old October 28th, 2011 (05:06 AM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

"I'll do what I want, when I want ta, vbepire! You have a problem wit that? Than DO SOMETHNG BOUT IT!"

"I'm not gonna git mahself iced tryng ta make you staked!" Kern yelled back at Ryuu, his fists clenched n his palms. "I'm not... that." He added under his breath. Why was Ryuu even dong dis? Ta let off some stebe? Ta git over some knd of daddy or siblng issues? Or was he just a retarded psychopath? It seemed most of tha thugz here were like that, rangng from a bloodythirsty Shiro (who could turn mellow at tha prick of a needle) ta tha crazy that was tha gbee master, Natruo. Did anybody have a level heezee here? Even Bernkastel seemed a little out of her mnd.

Kern watched wit gritted teeth as Raike gots up from his hole n tha tree. Though he felt some concern fo tha kid (he was only hudawg afterall. A hudawg, takng on a demon! Only emphasisng what Kern was thnkng earlier), he had brought tha fight on himself. Kern had not asked him ta step n front and takes a blow, even thought Kern had dawgaged ta dodge it witout even makng any contact wit tha demon. What an idiot kid. Ugh! And even gong back n fo seconds. If it wasn't stupidity, dis kid had balls.

"Why don't you save tha fights fo tha gbee?" Kern yelled at tha two. He wasn't gong ta rush n and ntervene, not like he usually did. Dis was not a bully and a harmless kid. Dis was an beateur bullfighter playng chicken wit a rhnoceros.
Old October 28th, 2011 (03:20 PM).
SV
It was justified

"I'm not gonna git mahself iced tryng ta make you staked!" He heard Kern yell at him.

"Pah.." was tha only response Ryuu issued back at him. He was a coward n Ryuu's eyes, but one way or anothar, he would git him ta fight, he knew that. Ryuu turned back ta look at tha now chargng Raike. Ryuu was thnkng of tha absurdity of a hudawg chargng at him. He was rathar excited coz of it. Holdng his ground, he let tha hudawg do his worst, and so tha hudawg did, a kic directly ta tha face, which Ryuu taok heezee on. It was actually a bit surprisng. He never knew tha hudawgs could pack such a punch, but Raike was actually dong dbeage. Ryuu loosened his jaw a little from tha impact as he heard Raike shout.

"Know yo place!" At it was that lne that gots ta him. He reached and grabbed fo tha leg of Raike, and held on tightly. He looked tha hudawg n tha eyes as he spoke, words seemng ta be filled wit hatred, as sharp as daggers.

"I know mah place, hudawg. It's right on tap, over yo broken corpses. It you hudawgs, and tha rest of you who don't seem ta know yo place. Where you belong..." He said, startng ta attempt ta tass Raike wit all of his might. "...IS BELOW MAH FEET!" He said, as he tassed Raike tawards a particular tree. Ryuu didn't wait around dis time ta see if tha tass dbeaged Raike. Nstead, he looked up at tha particular tree ta see Marisa thare as well. He remembered suddenly that tha vbepire Kern seemed ta be attached ta her. THAT was tha best way of provocation.

He turned ta look at Kern now fo a second, and ponted ta tha tree, where Marisa sat. Witout anothar word, he pushed off of tha ground, behnd him leavng a dent n tha ground where he once staod, and charged at tha tree, where Raike was tassed and where Marisa sat, hopng n dis attack ta git both of tham at once, and ta possibly provoke Kern nta action as well. A dawgiacal smile was on his face as he screbeed and charged, tha full foce of tha Rhno comng at Raike and Marisa.

Right now, hudawgs and vbepires were gong ta know thair place, Ryuu would make sure of it.

(OOC Hope I didn't seem ta bunny Raike, I left room fo if tha tass njured you or not...lemme know if it's alright)

Old October 28th, 2011 (04:02 PM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

Physically holdng himself back as Ryuu and Raike collided once more, Kern felt that fbeiliar, hot anger n his face bubblng closely ta tha surface. But no, he must not ntervene like dis. Ta git nvolved would mean puttng himself on tha lne. He couldn't just throw his life away fo a simple fight, thare was tao much ta live fo now! He had Marisa ta protect, dis new alliance wit Bernkastel ta uphold, he had a drebe ta live out if he dawgaged ta wn. A far fetched one at that, but who knows? It could happen. Maybe Bern could help him.

His eyes widened as thay fell on a fbeiliar face. Marisa! What was Ry-- oh god no. No, he wouldn't dis try. But he did, dashng off from where he staod ta where Marisa could be seen. And thare, he was gone. Tha Kern who thought thngs over was gone, replaced wit Kern who fought fo not dawgy reasons. Wit no strategy n mnd, he ran after him as fast as he could. He dawgaged ta catch up ta Ryuu, his legs ben powered on his anger alone. Grabbng tha demon's collar, he swung him around and threw him n tha othar direction, away from Raike and Marisa.

"Dis is not how you do thngs!" he almost screbeed after Ryuu, his fists clenched tight, on tha verge of makng his palms bleed. "Dis is not how you fight! Marisa didn't do anythng! Fight me nstead, you ass hole!"
Old October 28th, 2011 (06:48 PM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

((Lol no its cool, im glad you're keepng ta Ryuu's personality! I would be disapponted if he taok that kick quietly, besides, I gots ta use that lne, so im satisfied.))

"I know mah place, hudawg. It's right on tap, over yo broken corpses. It you hudawgs, and tha rest of you who don't seem ta know yo place. Where you belong..." Said Ryuu as he taok hold of mah leg that had seconds ago clipped his jaw, and was now preparng ta throw me. "...IS BELOW MAH FEET!" He exclaimed, tassng me n anothar direction wit bootylicious foce. Dis had tha opposite affect that Ryuu might have planned, coz now he had just thrown me like a doll, like I was nothng, and than he nsulted mah entire race. No freakng way would I let that slide.

Pullng out of tha tumble of tha throw, I righted mahself just as I reached tha wall, and landed aganst it n a controlled crouched position makng some slight cracks, and than dropped ta tha ground. Mah eyes still burned wit tha sbee quiet rage I was feelng as I looked and saw Ryuu heezeeng taward one of tha trees, which seemed ta be holdng someone.... it was that little girl! Now I was faster than usual, but I wouldn't be able ta git over thare n time, I knew that much. Just as I was bout ta move though, I saw tha vbepire boi- Kern, grab Ryuu roughly by tha collar and throw him n tha opposite direction of tha girl, and me. Dben. Tha kid had an arm, coz Ryuu went flyng nta tha air! I found mah hand reachng up ta tauch mah arm where tha tatta...Mbemon resided, and than jumped, hopng that what I was thnkng would happen, would happen. And it did.

I gots some real altitude, catchng up ta Ryuu after a few seconds and grnnng a cold deathly malicious grn at him, silently thankng Kern fo givng me an openng. Witout makng a smart remark, I quickly launched nta a punchng combo which concentrated mostly on Ryuu's arms and chest, befoe kickng wit mah own two boots right down onta his face, both of us now heezeeng taward tha ground once more. Mah voice harbored as much emotion as mah cold steel boot, which was actually heatng up now, on account of mah fire magic, and soon reachng tha heat level of a hot stave on its highest settng, and still climbng.

((Aahhh I left room fo Ryuu ta like, throw him off or reverse it or somethng, if it needs changes pleaze tell))

"Who's beneath who's feet now, Rhno?!"

HOMESTUCK

Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old October 29th, 2011 (02:38 AM).
SV
It was justified

Ryuu launched himself at tha tree, prepisd ta go full foce, when he was suddenly ntercepted by Kern. It was strange. Ryuu was tassed back by tha vbepire Kern. He was actually quite strong. Ryuu was surprised, and a bit impressed. A bit. He heard Kern shout back at him as he was n tha air.

"Dis is not how you do thngs! Dis is not how you fight! Marisa didn't do anythng! Fight me nstead, you ass hole!"

Ryuu couldn't help but smile as he was n tha air. He had gotsten him buggin. Good. Now thngs might git a bit nterestng. Suddenly, he was ntercepted by a smilng Raike. Ryuu was quite baffled. How did he dawgage ta git so high? Perhaps thare was more ta tha hudawg than he thought. He placed his hands n tha way of tha oncomng punches, but tha bulk of tham still dawgaged ta git through n tha high altitude. Than he kicked down wit his boots on Ryuu's face. Ryuu could feel a burnng sensation as tha two of tham had collided n tha air, Ryuu's face now burnng, and gittng hotter.

"Who's beneath who's feet now, Rhno?!" He heard tha hudawg shout. Befoe tha boots buggine any perdawgent marks, he began ta grapple and fight back as tha two tumbled closer and closer ta tha ground. Ryuu didn't thnk he would be able ta make it out on tap. But if he didn't make it, he sure as hell didn't ntend tha hudawg ta. He grabbed hold of his boots, and brought tha hudawg at tha sbee position he was n. Than, he bear hugged him. Starng nta his eyes wit malice and hatred, Ryuu smiled maliciously at Raike as both of tham were bout ta pummel face first nta tha ground below. Ryuu tha Rhno tha demon who was built fo pan could survive an impact like dis. Tha question is, could a hudawg? That was what Ryuu was bout ta fnd out as he held on ta Raike even through tha pan of heat seemng ta edawgate from tha him.

A few seconds later, thare was a large crash, and tha two of tham crashed nta tha ground, an enormous crater fomed from tha impact. Dirt fluttered everywhere, as well as debris from trees. And than, after a few mnutes of chaos, everythng was quiet. A few seconds later, Ryuu grabbed fo a handful of dirt as he pulled himself up from tha large crater now fomed. He saw no immediate sign of Raike. He huffed a bit as he panted and buggine his way ta a standng position, breathng hard as he looked around tha isa. What he did next could chill dawgy ta tha bones. He let out a bloodcurdlng screbe.

Than, he looked at Kern. Assumng a stance of battle, he accepted his proposition ta fight. He had a pretty good idea that Raike wasn't done fo completely yet eithar, which means dis might turn out ta be a three-way fight, unless of course, tha hudawg was out, or dead. Ryuu didn't move at first. It was a ris thng, but Kern had piqued his nterest. He decided, fo once, not ta charge n and make tha first move. Not just yet, anyways. He waited ta see what was gong ta happen, between tha missng Raike, and tha position, and now ready Kern.

Old October 30th, 2011 (05:14 AM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

Kern felt a wnd rush by him as Raike ran aheezee and had his shot at Ryuu, layng nta him as much as he could. Kern watched, makng sure tha tree Marisa was n was behnd him and safe, whilst Ryuu was n front and n his sights. He despised dis knd of attitude, dis way of thnkng by thugz. Tha way tha strong preyed on tha nnocent. Tha way tha tall buggine tha shawt make sure thay knew how shawt tha world saw tham ta be. Kern himself had never been tha victim of dis knd of bullyng, but his siblngs were. Dawgy a time, Frederick had come home, missng money or a textbook or anothar pair of glasses. Kern had always sort wit bullies tha sbee way; a good beatng. It usually worked, but it never stapped tham.

Ryuu, now emerged from whatever Raike had done ta him, stepped foward and beckoned Kern foward. He didn't run at tha demon, nor did he takes on some knd of karate stance and do some weird ass move. Raike had given him enough time ta calm down a little, ta focus on tha dawg thng at hand here; how much of an ass Ryuu was and how much that Marisa meant ta Kern. He stepped foward, keepng enough distance between him and Marisa that he could keep Ryuu from gittng ta her and shouted at him.

"Why d-ya nsist on pissng thugz off? Is you tryng ta make enemies out of everyone?"
Old November 1st, 2011 (02:57 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Chapter 3.5 - Mbemon - Underworld

Mah eyes fixated on tha chargng rhno tha moment Raike’s words cut off. Dben. He was gong ta sez ‘maybe’. That wasn’t a ‘yes’, so I couldn’t do anythng; which really, really sucked. I couldn’t help but smirk nwardly at tha sight of Ryuu. I was itchng fo payback. It had been humiliatng ta fake defeat; ta fake cries of pan. It angered me ta tha brnk of explodng that even one person thought I was dead. Ha! Death… Demons never had such a thng n tha Underworld! How pathatic were thase bens that only lived fo so long? All of tham had thair worth split across thair species. Us? Only of few existed, thus just one of us had more worth n tha world than a million hudawgs. Those ‘Gods’ were little more than taddlers cosplayng as Snoopadawg.

An nvoluntary hiss escaped mah throat when Raike stepped foward ta takes on tha Earth demon n Kern’s steed. ‘He’s such an idiot!’ Mah mnd roisd. He wasn’t immortal, so why pick a fight wit a two-hundred pound moron? He wasn’t askng fo mah help eithar and I couldn’t just pop up and help him. He had ta call upon me personally fo mah body ta takes shape.

I really lost it when he was hurtled across tha room by tha rhno’s body. ‘You’re gong ta die!’ I snapped. At tha last second, I blasted foth a cloud of red smoke behnd his back; cushionng his body from harm. However, that wall just crumbled. Nearly tappled over, it did. I was a loud ta takes on tha defensive fo him. That was a part of tha contract. If his life was n danger, I was obligated ta do everythng n mah power ta prevent his destruction. He had a few cuts and bruises here and thare, but nothng I couldn’t deal wit later. Befoe I could lecture him bout life, he was up agan; dis time callng foth a fraction of mah power ta lift him straight nta tha air ta attack tha now airborne demon. Thare was a bit of a harsh struggle, but n tha end (and nevitably) it was Raike who was bound ta tha most beount of dbeage.

Boom. That’s really tha only sound tha impact buggine. Everythng else just crumbled over uselessly. Tha dust clouds provided cover. Immediately, I went ta work. His body was still unharmed by breakage, but I didn’t want ta have ta cushion his mistakess agan. Dis time, I had tha smoke drag him nta tha ground like he was a ghost. From right underneath Ryuu, I began lecturng him from tha tattao on his chest. “You’re an IDIOT, Raike! If you’re gonna attack him, burn him! Or if you want ta be secretive, hit him over tha heezee and knock him unconscious! Idiot! You’ve basically DIED twice! Idiot idiot idiot! How bout you have ME fight him?! I don’t want you ta git hurt---- Tao much! It hurts ME you know!”
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links