The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 26th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Alley Cat
Advanced Trainer

Advertise here
Dear Anonymous,

Getting stronger everyday. Now I realize that it wasn't you that made me sad. I could care less, actually! You don't know me as well as you would like to think, nor do I care how you believe me to be. Just know, I'm still alive and well. Watch for me, hon, I'll be famous one day.
Old October 26th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

So after a year of not speaking, you decide to send me an apology. It took you a year? I've long forgiven you, but after what you did, I realized I didn't need a friend like you. It wrecked me as a person that someone I trusted more than my significant other would betray me like that. Twice. And lie about it. In front of my face. What do you think? Would you want a friend that did what you did? Oh, that's right. You had that happen before. And how did that make you feel? Think about it. That was how I felt. I can forgive, but I can't forget.
Old October 26th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Dear Anonymous, why won't you talk to me? I try to talk to you all the time, but you never answer me. I thought we had something, why do you leave me alone?
Old October 27th, 2011, 05:41 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Dear Anonymous,
I can't say I haven't missed you at all. I really miss the times we had spent together, we've had our chats online, but I can't say it's the same as the fun we had. We used to be so close. I wish we could eventually meet up somehow. I wish you the best of luck anyway honey. ;3
Dear Anonymous,
We've had such a great laugh over the past few years, I've gotten to know you so much. You're such an amazing person. We have so much in common. Though, you should let people get in the way of what you want. If you feel like you want something, you should go ahead and reach for it, knowing you as a person, you've always gotten what you wanted by working hard. You're a real role model. Don't let other people who don't agree get in your way.

Old October 27th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

The dance today was utterly awesome. We were pretty shy around each other but that's okay. I'll know it'll be better next time. I'll always be there for you so don't worry too much. :)

-

Dear Anonymous,

I know I was stupid. I want to take back what I did, but obviously I can't. I'll give you some space for now, but hopefully one day we can be friends again. The drama we had that day was careless from the both of us, but we can pull through. People in the cafeteria were wondering what happened, but we both knew they didn't know what really did happen.

Last edited by Kevin; October 27th, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old October 27th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Riku
Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anon,

I gotta say that honestly, you are probably the most fun person I have ever had the opportunity of getting to know. I'm honestly not the best when it really counts at saying this stuff, but... I want you to know that you are genuinely someone who (I quite rarely with people) I regard as a true friend. I can't wait to meet ya for real =3 Thanks for being the down to earth, kind, fun, generally and genuinely awesome person ya are. Stay that way, too, or else your own fish will be used against ye ;b Honestly, though: you're a wonderful friend and person who I'm truly thankful and happy to know. Please don't lose that awesomeness n__n

Old October 27th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Retro Gamer'93
Pokemon Master of Kanto

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anonymous,

Did the 8 years we hung out together mean nothing? I mean, you were my best friend, the only person I could truly talk to, and when we got older and decided we might have something together, you turn around and stab me in the back. Make me look like a fool? What the heck could I have possibly done to deserve that? And before that? At the dance when you looked at me the way you did, but when I asked about it earlier you said it was just a pity dance? That's bull and you knew that too! But you still stood by it, well now it's too late, we're almost to graduation and I feel like I don't even know you anymore, every time I see you it's like a mask is on your face, hiding your emotions, tell me, what did I do wrong?
Old October 27th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Alinthea
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Dear anon,

This is getting boring now...
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:54 AM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

Are you kidding me? Are you actually being serious? Really? I don't even know what to say to this but that you need to seriously grow up ._.

Dear Anonymous[es],

We need to make sure we keep having our group chats on msn every day forever, you're all really awesome and ilyall and it really brightens my day when I've not had a very good one so yeah thanks!!!
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Last edited by Patatas Fritas; October 28th, 2011 at 06:48 AM.
Old October 28th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

Look, I don't need portable oxygen, I don't need to refinance my mortgage, I don't need to fight for social security benefits, I do not suffer from depression or arthritis, and I certainly don't give one whit how many miles per gallon your tiny piece of junk car gets.

So please stop advertising on television and needlessly filling my inbox. Thanks.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old October 28th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Ctrl.Alt.Geak
Swords Master

Nature: Lonely
Dear Anonymous.
I can no longer stand you. I used to like you, or at least I thought I did. Now I think I was just using you to distract me from the thoughts that the ones I actually had or still have feelings for are either taken or straight. I feel stupid for trusting you and I'm so tired of your childish personality, your hypocrisy and constant passive-aggressiveness. I wish there were an easy way to break up with you, but I'm afraid that if I do you will go and "out" me or get some kind of revenge. All I want is to just have things back to the way they were before we met. I wish I had asked 'X' out when I had the chance, I kick myself every day over that, its my biggest regret and it guts me to know that I blew my opportunity.

Old October 28th, 2011, 06:26 AM
Hybrid Trainer
My Secrecy. My Advantage.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't get how you can call me that to be honest. It's like slapping an old person and then saying I'm rude for pointing out that you slapped an old person "/

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Old October 28th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Dear Anon,

Everything I like you like too. You always remind me that 'you like them more and that you're a bigger fan' stop with this. It's annoying and immature. Yes, I used to do it too but I grew out of it.

Dear Anon,

You're such an amazing guy and I really treat you like crap which I shouldn't. Sometimes you take it but sometimes you don't, I actually prefer it when you stand up to me, because I need to be told. :x Well they always say Hurt the ones you love... right?! :3c Anyway, I'm sad that you're leaving soon but meh, at least I can still talk to you over MSN. I'm gonna stop being mean and be nice. :3c 'x3' k that was a major hint
Old October 28th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Fernando

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fernando Send a message via Skype™ to Fernando
Dear Anonymous,

I want you to notice me, I hope that's not too much to ask. It would be nice to even be friends. =)

Old October 28th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

One day, you'll forgive me. I'll control myself from now on so I know I won't hurt you. But you should know I only did what I did because I cared.
Old October 28th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Gold warehouse

dear anonymous
get an abortion

dear anonymous
get a lobotomy

dear anonymouse
lay off the cheese!

dear anonymous
i love you

dear anonymous
i hate you

dear anonymous
gang gang dance i still mad
Old October 29th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

Listen to your own advice.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you <3 You don't even know it, but just hearing your voice makes me happier, you're absolutely wonderful - I'm sorry about all the drama I've been involved in lately, I'm not really anything to do with most of those people anymore so you can expect it to die down a little. The fact that you can stay strong and still manage to help people like me through everything when you have so much going on in your own life really astounds me. So yeah, thank you so much for everything.

Dear (notso)Anonymous,

HAVE FUN ON HOLIDAY!
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old October 29th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

You don't know me, or the truth. You'll never know so I'll just try to live my life and not think about those things.

Dear Anonymous,

I hope you received my email! Really, really really want to be able to do that. :) All journalism-related things excite me!!
Old October 29th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Gunn
horror resident

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gunn
Dear Anonymous(es),

You two make me feel like my old self again and make me proud to be goth. I'm happy that the goth community has wonderful candidates to help people understand what the subculture is.

Also, you seem kinda nervous when you talk. I know you speak from your heart, but just remember to breathe a little. A little goes a long way.
Old October 29th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

People like to talk, but I think they only say that to make me feel better and to feel hopeful about something. I don't really think you're interested.

Dear Anonymous,

Something bothers me about you, but it's not really your fault per se. Maybe I just need to man up about stupid **** like this and not take it as an insult, cause you're not insulting me. But idk. It just reminds me of something I never quite liked.

Last edited by Sydian; October 29th, 2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old October 29th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Dear Anon,

Okay, there is no excuse why you won't let me go to any sort of Halloween party. You're just jealous of me because I had a social life in college and you've been living the same boring existence for the past ten years. Just admit that as fact. I know it's true, I see through the lies and excuses that don't hold water.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old October 29th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Exile
blvck haze 2001
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous:

My god, stop throwing a fit every time I try to help you out, I'm sick of your ********, but I'm apparently the one that needs to grow up.

Dear Anonymous:

A forced friendship isn't going anywhere.

Dear Anonymous:

I'm here for you, bro.

Dear Anonymous:

Ngl, not replying to my PM kinda hurt me, maybe I'm not as great as everyone says.

paired to kaori & vrai
Old October 29th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Nature: Hardy
Dear Anonymous(es),

Okay, I'm sorry. Sorry that I've been stupid whatsoever, but, I still want to talk to you, you know. I miss us being friends. Please do talk to me... If we ARE still friends and all.. I alweady said I'm sorry.

Dear Anonymous,

I totally thought the things you said were true... But, now, it all just looks like a lie. A big lie. You know how it hurt? And the weird feeling that what I said was true? Yeah. Thing is, if you're going to just contradict your own sentence, just don't say it anymore. That way, all people are happy! Yay! \m/ Tho srsly, I'll be missing you this week.
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old October 29th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Chikara
Toucher of Butts
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Dear Anon.

Thanks for putting me in that kind of a situation.
Thanks for not lifting a finger to help me get out of it.

Last edited by Lilith; March 31st, 2013 at 08:20 AM.
Old October 29th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
dear anonymous,

left, right, left, right. why does each individual step matter if i'm going to end up in the same place? why do i have to be perfect every step of the way even though i'll get there anyway...?

dear anonymous,

you make me and you break me all at the same time. i hate you and i love you. where'd you go?

Last edited by Vrai; October 29th, 2011 at 07:25 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here