The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #5676    
Old October 30th, 2011 (07:05 AM).
Anbxc
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
I had a big problem!!! Everyone said that I can dig on the hole near team magma to go to Noormeak city, but the problem is: " You can't use dig here", I tried step by step near, on the hole, but I can't, then I've stopped playing ... can somebody tell me what I should do? Or my room maybe not good???????????????/
__________________
Tôi là người Việt Nam
  #5677    
Old October 30th, 2011 (09:48 AM).
JimmyJ99's Avatar
JimmyJ99
Noobie Hacker
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cinnabar Island, Kanto
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
alright so i beat westly and now i have to go face the E4. BUT ONE PROBLEM...i dont have waterfall. where is it?
__________________
So you want to be a pokemon master?
  #5678    
Old October 30th, 2011 (10:15 AM).
Pokedude34's Avatar
Pokedude34
Leaf
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Gender: Male
Nature: Rash
where can I find a sun stone?
__________________



  #5679    
Old October 30th, 2011 (11:10 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJ99 View Post
alright so i beat westly and now i have to go face the E4. BUT ONE PROBLEM...i dont have waterfall. where is it?
Red will give it to you when he's "visiting" Dragonbreath's PokéMart.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #5680    
Old October 30th, 2011 (07:46 PM).
MegaKuriboh's Avatar
MegaKuriboh
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ROM Hacking world
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarmor View Post
talk to the bagon from the right...then battle red and then cont ahead
I can't you see I'm ahead of that part, so I can only talk to Red, I need to get back to Yellow Town but I don't have Fly and when I try to run back Red is there saying the same crap over again, I can't talk to Bagon. Did I miss the Fly HM or something?
  #5681    
Old October 30th, 2011 (07:50 PM). Edited October 30th, 2011 by lovefist.
lovefist's Avatar
lovefist
don't hurt me!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Male
ash 493, plz hekp me!!! i am still sticking in the Flamerny City after i got Badge. what will i do next????
i really need help!!!

Ash 493, plz hekp me!!! i am still sticking in the Flamerny City after i got Badge. what will i do next????
i really need help!!!plz
  #5682    
Old October 30th, 2011 (08:01 PM).
Retro Gamer'93's Avatar
Retro Gamer'93
Pokemon Master of Kanto
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Alabama
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I look forward to playing this, right after I finish the 3 other hacks and 1 challenge I've got right now lol.
  #5683    
Old October 31st, 2011 (04:41 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefist View Post
ash 493, plz hekp me!!! i am still sticking in the Flamerny City after i got Badge. what will i do next????
i really need help!!!
Continue to Merydian City. I don't think there's something that can block you from proceeding.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #5684    
Old October 31st, 2011 (05:19 AM).
aquarmor
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Kevin View Post


I can't you see I'm ahead of that part, so I can only talk to Red, I need to get back to Yellow Town but I don't have Fly and when I try to run back Red is there saying the same crap over again, I can't talk to Bagon. Did I miss the Fly HM or something?
you have not missed it...talk to the bagon .... from the right side......
  #5685    
Old October 31st, 2011 (07:59 AM).
Gykix
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Gender: Male
After searching for many hours, trying to play this on my emulator phone *cough* droid og *cough* I have finally found a solution.

First, What causes the problem:

Either a bad Ruby rom to start
or a poor patching program.

Now to the solution!!

This is what i did:

1. Googled Ruby rom 1.0 .gba downloaded it.
2. Downloaded the patch from 1st page (english).
3. Downloaded Lunarips.
4. Patched the ruby rom with lunarips.
5. Downloaded RHEA (ROM HEADER EDITOR ADVANCE) Just google "RHEA romhacking" its the first link.
6. Now open RHEA and browse for the directory in which your newly patched rom is located. and it will display in the white box in RHEA click on it, and you will notice a the white boxes on the right filled with information.
Fill these boxes with this information:


Game Title: POKEMON EMER
Game Code: BPEE
Maker Code: Nintendo
Main Unit Code: 00
Device Type: 00
Rom Verison: 00

*make sure to delete everything in the game title box because Theres spaces before and after the name.*

7. Change save type to 128k.
8. Enjoy the game!



I hope that Wesley doesnt mind us changing a few things to be able to play his Awesome game! Ive been playing it for about 2 hours now no problems. ive tried it on VBA, No$gba, Gameboid and Gpsphone.

Good luck all, I hope ive solved your problems
  #5686    
Old October 31st, 2011 (01:31 PM).
MegaKuriboh's Avatar
MegaKuriboh
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ROM Hacking world
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarmor View Post
you have not missed it...talk to the bagon .... from the right side......
You don't know what I'm saying do you? I have 7 badges. I need to talk to the professor in yellow town. I do not have fly, so I tryed running all the way back, but in dusk- something forest (behind the ghost gym town) where Red battles you after you talk to Bagon, I COMPLETED THAT TASK AND BEAT RED.. But the game is glitches for for some reason and Red is still there even after I beat him, I tried talking to him, but he says the same thing he said before, I can't talk to bagon, it's a bridge and Red and a sign are blocking Bagon.
Get it now?
  #5687    
Old October 31st, 2011 (10:03 PM).
lovefist's Avatar
lovefist
don't hurt me!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Continue to Merydian City. I don't think there's something that can block you from proceeding.
Which way??? i should start from Flamerny city or Skyner City??
i cant get through Mt.Vulcan (no see any ways to get out there)
and i cant see any way to get the northem from Skyner City.
What should i do???
__________________

Silver -- Silver -- me!
  #5688    
Old October 31st, 2011 (11:02 PM). Edited October 31st, 2011 by persian_17.
persian_17's Avatar
persian_17
Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: far away island
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
there are some evolution bugs in 4th and 5th generation starters, my
emboar evolved in to a scolipede,..

there are some evolution bugs in 4th and 5th generation starters, my
emboar evolved in to a scolipede,..
__________________
=(^.^)=
  #5689    
Old November 1st, 2011 (04:59 AM).
babyfantomhat
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
How can I destroy the huge rocks at the route 509 (Kosaka city) ?. :-s
  #5690    
Old November 1st, 2011 (05:19 AM). Edited November 1st, 2011 by aquarmor.
aquarmor
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Kevin View Post


You don't know what I'm saying do you? I have 7 badges. I need to talk to the professor in yellow town. I do not have fly, so I tryed running all the way back, but in dusk- something forest (behind the ghost gym town) where Red battles you after you talk to Bagon, I COMPLETED THAT TASK AND BEAT RED.. But the game is glitches for for some reason and Red is still there even after I beat him, I tried talking to him, but he says the same thing he said before, I can't talk to bagon, it's a bridge and Red and a sign are blocking Bagon.
Get it now?

ok....yup you missed fly....i have 6 badges and i can use it........go to serentity city and check each and every house.....i think it is in the left of the gym but check all is what i suggest

doing the LP of this game......have fun watching it or hep yourself find solutions....by watching them

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C7F6999629BDC5A

dont forget to sub for more videos...

PS not spamming some people might be helped by this...
  #5691    
Old November 1st, 2011 (07:51 AM).
MegaKuriboh's Avatar
MegaKuriboh
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ROM Hacking world
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarmor View Post
ok....yup you missed fly....i have 6 badges and i can use it........go to serentity city and check each and every house.....i think it is in the left of the gym but check all is what i suggest

doing the LP of this game......have fun watching it or hep yourself find solutions....by watching them

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C7F6999629BDC5A

dont forget to sub for more videos...

PS not spamming some people might be helped by this...
Ok thank you, I'll be sure to check out the LP!
  #5692    
Old November 1st, 2011 (08:24 AM).
aquarmor
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Kevin View Post


Ok thank you, I'll be sure to check out the LP!
have not gone far in it though..i have 70 parts recorded...but i need to edit them ..make them HD and hopefully get full screen,....as when it becomes HD the screen sizes decreases and to make it full screen is an hours work......hopefully you like it...
  #5693    
Old November 2nd, 2011 (06:47 AM).
N.P's Avatar
N.P
| Alone In The Trust |
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
After defeating Lauren league, how I can get Trio birds ?.
I can't come in Mt. Draken. It's blocked. :-??
I also find Kaohri, but I can't talk to him anyway, is that an error ?. :-??
Can anyone help me ??? =="
__________________
Just another one.
  #5694    
Old November 2nd, 2011 (12:08 PM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gykix View Post
Game Title: POKEMON EMER
Game Code: BPEE
Maker Code: Nintendo
Main Unit Code: 00
Device Type: 00
Rom Verison: 00)
Well... you could do it without RHEA, y'know? =D
Anyways, Emerald instead of Ruby? o.O Interesting o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefist View Post
Which way??? i should start from Flamerny city or Skyner City??
i cant get through Mt.Vulcan (no see any ways to get out there)
and i cant see any way to get the northem from Skyner City.
What should i do???
You should go north from Kosaka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian_17 View Post
there are some evolution bugs in 4th and 5th generation starters, my
emboar evolved in to a scolipede,..
Aren't you glad? xD
Yeah, we know about it, it happens... =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfantomhat View Post
How can I destroy the huge rocks at the route 509 (Kosaka city) ?. :-s
Focus Punch
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #5695    
Old November 3rd, 2011 (05:09 AM).
Anbxc
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbxc View Post
I had a big problem!!! Everyone said that I can dig on the hole near team magma to go to Noormeak city, but the problem is: " You can't use dig here", I tried step by step near, on the hole, but I can't, then I've stopped playing ... can somebody tell me what I should do? Or my rom maybe not good???????????????/
Plzzzz help me! I want to continue................
__________________
Tôi là người Việt Nam
  #5696    
Old November 3rd, 2011 (12:00 PM).
Hoenn's Avatar
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hoenn ☆
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Why is it so hard to find a stable Pokémon Ruby rom... any suggestions?
__________________


Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
  #5697    
Old November 3rd, 2011 (01:36 PM).
0ddj0b
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
the gym leader isn't in the power plant place like he's supposed to be... am I playing on an incomplete beta? do I gotta restart? will it be fixed?

sorry, I really enjoyed playing this and want to continue, lol.
  #5698    
Old November 3rd, 2011 (06:11 PM).
lovefist's Avatar
lovefist
don't hurt me!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post



You should go north from Kosaka.




Tyvm!!! i've really forgot that city .
one more question: what lvl is an axew evolving??? my Axew is lvl 30 and he has no evolution...
__________________

Silver -- Silver -- me!
  #5699    
Old November 3rd, 2011 (07:22 PM).
gunnerpow7's Avatar
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
A question, how does snorunt evolve into Frosslass? Does it even evolve in this game???
__________________
キレイハナ
When the heavy rainfall season ends, it is drawn out by warm sunlight to dance in the open.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
  #5700    
Old November 4th, 2011 (07:32 AM).
deadlyangel91792's Avatar
deadlyangel91792
Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In ct the u.s
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
Is there an evolution chart for this game? Im tempted to evolve a few pokemon but dont wanna do all the work if they wont evolve or they evolve a different way.
__________________

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:48 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.