• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

rate the user title above you - v2

MisterBlue92

I don't want your damn lemons!
Years
It's quite cute and matches your username well (awesome choice using just emoticons by the way), but I really can't stand it when people say rawrr 7/10

Guy

just a guy
Years
My mind went as blank as the white hand on your shoulder when I read your usertitle. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but have an 8/10 for making me blank out for a few seconds.

MisterBlue92

I don't want your damn lemons!
Years
Does that mean you didn't get the Lavender Town reference? Either way, thanks for the rate.
Your title is awesome, I'd love to be able to use colour but I'm guessing its a mods only thing, the text itself is nicely simple and effective, even if you did only choose it because you could use coloured text 9.5/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm guessing it's supposed to match with your avatar. 7/10

Mine doesn't rhyme, but idk it's clever if you notice it.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Wait... what? Trick or Threat? I thought it was treat? lmfao.

5/10 for errors. If it was supposed to be that way then 7/10. :')

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Yeah, it was supposed to be like that silly, I mentioned it.

2/10, doesn't so well with theme, no question mark seeing as it's a real error, and there is no question needed, she just is.

Last edited:
Back