Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Final Fantasy Tactics A3: The World of Chaos [T] (OOC/SU)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old October 27th, 2011 (09:06 AM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
Nido, Skymin had her character say something, and I plan on having Zellum (and Gaol) say something too.
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old October 27th, 2011 (09:09 AM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Oh, I didn't notice. I feel like a fool now. :3

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old October 27th, 2011 (09:18 AM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

You should. You should. XD jk jk

Anyways, my post should be up soon.

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old October 27th, 2011 (09:46 AM).
Looking for a Fletchling for OR

Send a message via Skype™ to DarkAngel91
Revisions, revisions, revisions. I thank you for being so patient with me. As it's just annoying to repost the whole SU, I just edited the second one. But if it truly annoys you, I can repost it. On second thought, I'll just repost it.
Spoiler:

Name: Shadow Star Lightwood

Race: Gria

Job: Ravager

Side: Gully

Appearance: Shadow has long black hair, pale white, almost luminous skin. Her eyes are a piercing blue. Her wings are unusually large for a Gria so young, and they are also black. She has a tribal tattoo depicting a dragon on her right arm from her elbow to her shoulder. Her uniform is black with gold trim, but still the classic Ravager style. She’s about 5’8”, making her a tad taller than most Gria. She’s very athletic, so she is in great shape. She has diamond-tipped claws that cover her fingers, making her hands deadly talons. She has been called “Cute” and “Adorable” by many people. Mostly by men. To which she will turn and utter a soft warning growl while glaring at them. She has a vain streak, so she’s constantly checking her uniform, hair, and wings for any sign of dirt, blood and the like. This can annoy her team mates at times, but she will go all out and get dirty in order to protect them. She does have a bright blue feather in her hair, presumably so that she stands out from other Gria, but also to attract some attention from potential male interests.

History: Shadow had been a loner before Gully, abandoned by her mother. She was considered an unwanted burden to her mother, hence the abandonment. She wandered around her mother’s home, not quite understanding that her mother didn’t want her anymore. She fought to stay alive, slaying countless beings in order to secure a safe place to sleep for a night, or to get food and drink. When she was 13 she was found by a member of Gully. They took care of her until she was 15. They then taught her how to be a Ravager. She has become much more self-confident in Gully, often times being a jokester when her team mates were feeling sad. She has a surprisingly soft heart once you get past the prickly, cold, heartless exterior. She doesn’t know the meaning of the words “Quit” or “Lose”, which has helped her survival tremendously. She has often times thought about her birth mother, wondered what she looked like. She’s also thought about her father. All she knows is he was a Hume. She hopes that one day she will meet her mother and father, and show them what she has become. Hopefully, maybe, they might be proud of her and what she has done with her life. With this latest crisis, however, her dreams and hopes are being put aside so she can focus wholly on the tasks ahead of her. She is at the age that she is starting to day dream about boys. Her team mates tease her about this, and she knows that they are just playing around. She’s desperately trying to focus her thoughts away from boys, and onto the mission. However, she does tend to slip up a bit, which is easily forgiven as she then does more than her share of the work load. She loves to draw things, like birds and flowers. She never thinks her work is beautiful, despite her team mates approval.

Personality: Shadow is quiet, not speaking often. When she does, she speaks with great calm and clarity, which calms anyone who hears her. She is generally, and contradictory to her race, a very easy-going girl. Her temper becomes apparent when she’s on the battle field. She has a very competitive spirit, as is inherent of the Gria race. She loves to run and can run for hours without tiring. She has a profound love of shiny things, making her a bit scatter-brained at times. She can be found meditating, training, or cleaning her blade. She is a very understanding creature, and will listen to her team mates if they want to tell her about a certain problem. She is extremely loyal to Clan Gully, and will fight to the death to defend them. She does have a bit of a temper, but she can keep it in check most of the time. In a fight, she will unleash her temper to relieve stress. It's believed that she got her unusual calmness from her Hume father. No one, however, is quite sure where she got her vain streak from. She is also a bit of a helpless romantic, sometimes day dreaming about meeting a nice boy. Not a Gria, of course, perhaps a Hume. She also loves the arts, and anything that has to do with the arts. She is a fast learner, and enjoys being challenged. She does know, however, when to submit to her leader's orders and when to protest against them.

Password:THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!

White FC: None cause my little cuz lost my game.
Black FC: 4857 - 4107 - 6890
PC Family:
My PC Sister: Miley810

Pairs: None.

Celebrate PCX with a good old-fashioned Egg Swap! Join now!
Old October 27th, 2011 (10:13 AM). Edited October 27th, 2011 by Game Over1375.
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ DarkAngel91: *applauds* That's better. :D You are...

ACCEPTED! Now go find a place to jump in at and make me proud!

EDIT:
I shall post after DarkAngel91 and Spellsun posts. When I post, we shall go on to our respective missions, so hang back and chillax people.

Old October 28th, 2011 (04:15 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
@ Nex Malum: Guys I'm going to be stuck at a college conference for the next 7-8 hours so if I'm not back by the time missions start and you two are really wanting to continue, then Discordant Harmony will have permission to slightly bunny Corth until I get back.
Old October 28th, 2011 (09:49 AM).
Looking for a Fletchling for OR

Send a message via Skype™ to DarkAngel91
@Game Over1375: Thank you, and yes sir! I will try my best.

White FC: None cause my little cuz lost my game.
Black FC: 4857 - 4107 - 6890
PC Family:
My PC Sister: Miley810

Pairs: None.

Celebrate PCX with a good old-fashioned Egg Swap! Join now!
Old October 28th, 2011 (11:05 AM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ DarkAngel91: Good starting post.

@ Clan Gully: Oh, and Lord Cradelford Ruza will be making his appearance when I post, in case anyone was wondering.

Old October 28th, 2011 (01:05 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
@ Nex Malum: I'm back... oh by the way I found out a nice little formula - 8 hours of guest speakers with no breaks = me almost killing myself to make the voices stop.

@DarkAngel91: Glad to have you aboard this roleplay! The more the merrier!
Old October 29th, 2011 (06:58 PM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ EVERYONE: Due to reasons I do not know, Xilfer123 has left PC, leaving me alone in charge of this. From this moment on, I will be controlling Zellum and Gaol. They will be my characters. Oh, and do not expect a post from me tonight.

Old October 31st, 2011 (02:27 PM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

BUMP!

Just giving this baby a bump. Sorry everyone, but I had personal crap to take care of today. Anyways, we're starting on the missions tomorrow people!

Old November 1st, 2011 (07:05 PM).
GhostFire

Ouch. That hasn't left you with too much, has it?

By the way, would it help anything to know each roleplayer's time zone?
Old November 2nd, 2011 (03:10 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
At the Game Master's request, this thread and the IC thread have been closed.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)