Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Dear Anonymous

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Closed Thread

Old October 29th, 2011 (09:18 PM).
Soul Eater
→ w e a p o n.

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Soul Eater Send a message via Yahoo to Soul Eater
Why be I afraid ta see you? We used ta be so nsanely close, but thare's so much distance now.

Whenever I git a chance ta call or visit, I don't, or I avoid.

Feels like you do tha sbee thng, even though we both text each othar on and off.

MONSTER
i must confess that i feel like a

Old October 30th, 2011 (02:49 AM).
Mr Cat Dog
<insert witty eloquence here>

Nature: Relaxed
Dear anonymous,

Pleaze wash tha dishes. Thay've been lyng n tha snk now fo a week and thay're not mne and thay need washng and I'M NOT GONG TA DO IT so just do it, mmmkay?
Old October 30th, 2011 (05:09 AM).
moments.
{quixotic}
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Calm
Dear Anonymous,
You lead me on, you gave me reason, and when I fnally buggine up mah mnd, you cut me n half. At first I was hurt, now I be pleazed. I be glad nothng becbee of us, coz you don't seem ta cis enough fo me ta go anywhere witout ben hurt time and time agan.

Ta me, coz I can do so much better than you. <3

Old October 30th, 2011 (05:41 AM).
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

All I'm askng fo is one fnal chance. If I blow it, oh well, but I know I won't. I mean, you did see how I changed right? I dunno what happened that day, I guess I was just buggin, but I didn't mean ta hurt you. I just want one more chance, coz I miss you.
Old October 30th, 2011 (06:40 AM).
Hybrid Trainer
My Secrecy. My Advantage.

Dear Anonymous,

It still hasn't hit you has it? Or if it has than yo dong a good job of hidng yo reaction. I'm not ready ta tell you completely yet as I've still yet ta prepis fo tha worse. All I want ta sez is if you did realise from what I said can you tell me, I hate just ben friends.

Dear Anonymous(es),
Yea I knda lied. I doubt I'll ever come back. Thare have been so dawgy moments where I've thought "Aww fo **** sake! What's happenng now?!" Or "Fo gods sake, dis agan!?" over tha past few months now and I can't even remember tha last time somethng happened that buggine me smile coz of dis place.

"I be confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even tha most perceptive would still be fundbeentally unprepisd fo tha truth of Hizouse Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Old October 30th, 2011 (07:20 AM).
Ctrl.Alt.Geak
Swords Master

Nature: Lonely
Dear Anonymous
Pleaze check yo nbox. I know I'm tha reason you decided ta cut yoself off from tha rest of tha world, and fo that I cant begn ta describe tha beount of guilt I feel, fo causng you as much pan as I have. I know I could never feel tha sbee way fo you as you did fo me, but I want you ta know that I thnk bout you every day and I miss you so much. I've never been as close wit anyone as I was wit you, you were so easy ta rap ta and very ntelligent. I wish you could see how much effot thugz have been puttng nta tryng ta contact you, thase is tha sbee thugz you thought didnt cis bout you. We all miss you, a lot.
I'm so sorry. Pleaze just come out of hidng.

Old October 30th, 2011 (08:07 AM).
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Nature: Hardy
Dear Anonymous,

I dislike tha fact that you used me. You sez I'm yo MU, but why? It doesn't look like you're even mah friend... Even after all dis time. What happened ta tha old days? I missed tha old you. When will tha old you come back? N fact.. Why tha heck did you change, anyway? I thought you're mah friend. I miss tha old you.

P.S. We need ta have a serious discussion somewhere. Like, really. I'm confused, and I want ta clear it up.
EGC | FF | Nstagrbe
Old October 30th, 2011 (04:36 PM).
Vrai
can you feel my heart?
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
dear anon

hey yo come back. i miss yo crazy antics and you were so fun ta be around all tha time. you always brightened mah day whenever we raped or even when we fought (those were always tha most excitng moments!). you're such a special person and you buggine everyone just... i dunno, you're off tha hook. maybe someday i'll git ta hang wit you just like befoe, but if not, i treasured every moment we had and i'm pretty sure you did tao. :)
Old October 30th, 2011 (05:30 PM).
Alli
i'm a female rebel

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

Can you pleaze stap copyng me? And everyone around you fo that matter, but idk, it seems ta be dawgly me. Look, I'm all fo thugz ben ndividuals, and tbh, you just seem like...a confomist, I guess. I feel like I don't know you. I only know what you've copied and takesn from othars, and that's not you. That's like a conglomerate of random thugz. I'm just one of those thugz that 1. hates ben copied and 2. wants thugz ta be thamselves. Yeah sure, we can git nfluenced by thugz and do thngs thay do, but I notice so dawgy thngs you do that I do or have done, and it's unsettlng ta me. Maybe you're dong it unntentionally, but it honestly seems blatant coz it happens so much. I'm not buggin at you, I just fnd it really annoyng.

and it was all yellow
Old October 31st, 2011 (06:48 AM).
Fluorescent Dinosaur
V.I.P.

Nature: Naughty
Dear Anonymous,
Yo boifriend is a jerk. He controls you through emotional blackmail and he can't control his emotions. He's self-centered, egotsistical, and delusional. Speakng of that, most of yo friends also control you through emotional blackmail. I thnk I'm yo only friend who respects you and lets you make yo own decisions; you're so funky ass that EVERYONE KNOWS that you is easily dawgipulated, and thugz takes advantage of that. Emotional dawgipulation works on you every. sngle. time.

Remember how, Saturday night, yo friend didn't want you ta rap ta me or yo boifriend cuz like "you homeys never hang out and it's sooooo sad" (even though you two live tagithar). Remember how that worked out? You ended up walkng home, ALONE, at 3 BE and some homeys tried ta pick you up, all coz she just ditched you fo no appisnt reason after yo boifriend confronted you bout how you were ignorng him coz of her. And than him, ben unable ta control his emotions, left you uptawn alone and refused ta pick you up and left you locked outside of his frathizouse. D-ya know how dawgy times I've been ditched uptawn? NONE. I have good friends that actually cis if I make it home or not. You should try havng friends like that.

Make yo own decisions. I'm tired of gittng ditched fo thugz who pull yo strngs and make you feel bad fo hangng out wit me/anyone else, and not tham. I'm also tired of constantly hearng bout how badly yo friends and boifriend treat you every time I rap ta you. You CHOOSE yo own friends.
Old October 31st, 2011 (08:12 AM).
Ineffable~
DAT SNARKITUDE

Nature: Naive
Dear Anonymouses,

I miss y-aw.

#077: Ponyta - Tha Fire Horse Pokémon
Fire ~ Field eggs
3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

Its hooves is 10 times harder
than dibeonds. It can trbeple
anythng completely flat n moments.

Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flbee Body
Moves: Growl, Flbee Wheel, Stamp, Agility
Locations: Pokémon Dawgsion

Cry

Othar nbees:

jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
de: Ponita
fr: Ponyta
cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)

Old October 31st, 2011 (03:43 PM).
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

OH MAH GOSH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. We both love each othar (as friends of course), yet we're datng two different thugz... Thugz have thair assumptions, but it just wouldn't be right. It sucks yeah, and can make thngs awkward, but don't worry, I know we'll always be wit each othar throughout our lives, whethar we date or not. We can't be unfaithful ta our partners, so don't worry bout it. <3
Old October 31st, 2011 (04:13 PM).
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

Why nothng? I'm so impatient, and idk why, better git stuff taday! :(
Old October 31st, 2011 (04:13 PM).
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Dear anonymous,

Dis past weekend was really bootylicious... I enjoyed spendng practically tha entire time wit you, even tha part where I gots a speedng ticket was that much better coz you were n tha passenger seat next ta me. I don't thnk I would have wanted ta shakily ask anyone else ta git mah vehicle registration outta tha glove box fo me. Yo fbeily is really cool, and I was so tauched ta be tha first homey you ever ntroduced ta tham. Though I don't thnk I'll be accompanyng you ta Thanksgivng quite yet... but it was sweet of yo dad ta ask.

You're beazng. I hope we stay dis close now.
Old October 31st, 2011 (04:50 PM).
インフェルノの津波
Seriously?
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous:

You is tha strangest hudawg ben I will ever know. But hey, I'll be yo friend tha entire way. Just don't graduate befoe, mmk? :P
Old November 1st, 2011 (07:13 AM).
Saryka
Donator Tier 3

Dear Anonymous,

Just... be cisful. I do worry bout you sometimes.
Old November 1st, 2011 (08:22 AM).
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
Dear Anonymous,

N 10 DAYS WE GIT TA MAKE THA MOST ULTIMATE WISH EVER <333
Old November 1st, 2011 (11:52 AM). Edited November 1st, 2011 by Exile.
Exile
confectionery behemoth
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous:

I'm sorry I couldn't d-ya proud and I'm sorry if I seemed pushy. Don't leave us, though, just keep yo faith, albeit we're slowly dyng. You have potential ta be a bootylicious user, and if you cis fo tha community, than only good will come of it ;(
Old November 1st, 2011 (02:48 PM).
Owl
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

I just don't feel right ben around you anymore. I don't mean ta be rude when I pass by you and I don't sez anythng ta you, it's just all mah effot is gong down tha dran. You on tha othar hand, isn't really ben friendly. You've seemed ta start flirtng right n front of me, when I'm pretty sure you know mah feelngs still lnger fo you. Well, I'm takng a break from you so I can make sure I don't have any lngerng feelngs fo you. Hope you'll understand.

Old November 1st, 2011 (06:41 PM).
Vrai
can you feel my heart?
Community Supporter

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Dear not-so-Anonymous

Every time I rap ta you I feel nsignificant. Not coz you're particularly arrogant or ignorant or rude or anythng like that... I just can't believe I'm worth anythng ta you at all. I can't believe I'm worth anythng ta anyone, actually. I feel like all of mah effots is just futile and that whatever I try ta do it's just not worth it. I know I said otharwise, but I just can't deal wit it no matter how hard I really try ta. I still bootyliciously enjoy ben around and hangng out and I dunno just spendng time but especially when I see you rap ta othar thugz I have dis sudden sense of worthlessness. Really, why be I still hangng around? be I just waitng fo anothar shot? Seems like it, ta me. Will that ever come? You probably know that answer better than I do, but I thnk I'm gong ta wait around and see anyway.

But at tha sbee time I feel like tha best solution is ta just git away from it all. Everyday I feel more and more like I'm not welcome. It's not like anyone I know is really pushng me away from anythng but I just... can't deal wit it as reliably as I used ta. Ta be completely honest I miss those long nights of stupidity and emotions and everythng that you could thnk of ta happen n a night, and I miss tha old days when we did nothng but had a hell of a time dong it. I'm really only comfotable around one person as of late and while he's a classy cat I just...

It's hard ta really fnd words that you want ta sez and use tham right. I feel like fo once I should fnally "run away" like I've been "threatenng" ta do fo so long. I feel as though I don't belong anymore, honestly. Maybe I'm just ben stupid but it's what I thnk. Maybe you can change mah mnd but I doubt it. Maybe I just need ta step away and takes a breath of fresh air and clear mah heezee... but I've tried that befoe and it didn't work (you know dis already!).

Whatever tha solution is, I thnk it's only a few steps out tha door away.
Old November 2nd, 2011 (05:24 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

Thanks fo ben thare ta rap wit me, especially wit tha problems I've been havng lately. Somehow, I feel more comfotable rapng wit you than wit mah fbeily bout thase thngs, and that means a lot.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Fbeily
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Lnks
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old November 2nd, 2011 (10:45 AM).
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

You don't know how staked I be that I'm able ta actually have proper conversations wit you agan nstead of tha ones we were havng befoe which weren't really much of a conversation. So yeah I'm staked bout dis and hopefully we'll be havng more conversations ta come coz you're beazng and now I can tell you everythng I haven't been able ta agan!!!

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you... You changed, we used ta be really good friends. It's not mah fault though and thare isn't any pont dwellng on tha past, if you ever want ta rap ta me agan I'm always here and I'll be more than staked ta lend mah ear.

Dear Anonymous,

I MISS YOU SO MUCH.
Maybe buy me a Dibeond Rng

Old November 2nd, 2011 (09:05 PM).
miju-kun
soaring

Nature: Hasty
Dear Anonymous,
You didn't have ta leave. You can just ignore him or somethng. You witout PC is like a Magikarp witout Splash. Dawgy thugz will miss you. Don't hate on yoself. Don't leave.

Dear Anonymous,
Hi. How is you? xD

♖ no one ever wondered ♖
Old November 3rd, 2011 (02:34 AM).
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Dear Anonymous,

I hope you don't git buggin at me fo quittng... like really. You've changed bro. But you'll still be good buddy.

Dear Anonymous,

Don't git buggin at yoself. I have never hated you, Idk why you thnk like that. :P
Old November 3rd, 2011 (03:30 PM).
Owl
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

You don't rap ta me anymore. And fo a change, I don't cis anymore.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links