• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

New Tournament! (Wolflare approved)

GlaciaFox

A wandering Elite Glaceon
Years
Oh and btw the eevee ability i have was anticipation i thought it was adoptability..is that by any chance its ability in gen 5 or something? Oh n i had no idea it started! Time for mai team to get pumped up! XD

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
Oh, well anticipation is even better! Anticipation is its DW ability. So im sure somebody will really want that 0.0 and the tournament just started today so dont feel left out. XD

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Tournament looks pretty good so far! Good luck to everyone!

Edit: Lost, my own fault really.

Last edited:

GlaciaFox

A wandering Elite Glaceon
Years
Fighting types are always my enemies XD lol
anyways thats awesome! i got eevee from the gts so i guess i was a bit lucky and if u ever host another tourney i could prob. offer that birthday togekiss since my bday is really close by.^^

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
Alright, im sorry recently i've been gone for about a week or two, i've been tending to some personal affairs, and im going to say tht Gonz0 can advance since i've been gone. So the tournament can advance, all of u who are still here thank you for being patient. Updating bracket soon.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Lost to GaryCarvahlo
but he's a cheater, he had a Jirachi in Master Ball which is impossible.
Also, I don't know equal stats of his Scrafty, but Tmid Max SpAtk Focus Blast did only 50% damage to it (it's possible, but I doubt in it's legality, since Jirachi is a cheat).

I wanted to send the video to Battle Videos, but it says there's a problem with Pokemon in video. If you don't mind using cheats, I won't bother you. If you do, I can upload the vid on Youtube.
Cheers

GaryCarvalho

Gym Leader
Years
LOOOOL probably it was your 4 shinny kyurem , latios, volcarona and Virizaion, not about talking your deoxys and heatran too, and my pokemon's are 0 shinny 1 gengar,swellow,vaporeaon, electivier, scrafty and jirachi,and jirachi isn't hacked and there are people that could it upload video and i try before having him, ah and one more thing, 361 spd ;) so normal for a tank.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
hehehe, you know what's RNG? That's my method of obtaining pokes like that. If you want to see most of those pokes, click the link in my sig. All of them are mentioned in the thread.

Jirachi is a hack, because Jirachi can have pokeball or Cherish Ball only, sorry. Jirachi can't be caught in wild and never was. FACE IT :P

Ask Trade Corner moderators about my pokemon's legality, when I had a Trade thread here, no one ever complaint about legality of my pokes.

Edit: I reported that fact to moderators, I hope they'll help us solve it.

Last edited:
Years
I'm sorry about interfering, but I saw that Jirachi real life and I must say even if it is hacked it doesn't pose much of a threat, it doesn't even have any 31ivs xD
If it's stats aren't over the top I don't think it creates any problem, besides RNG is almost the same thing it's all easy play

P.S: I won against lunis, great match it was ^^, love epicness :D

Last edited:
Back