Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Reload this Page [Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 31st, 2011 (01:16 PM).

Hey, im starting to play this game now. Im kinda a noob and feel like an noob, because when i save and shut the game down. When i want to play the save file again i can't find it. it shows some message in the start of the game, but im as told a noob, so can anyone explaine to me what i have to do to get the game going great and that i will be able to save, i downloaded the lastet update, the final one...
Old November 1st, 2011 (01:20 AM).
Champion Trainer

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Pandabjoern:
Hey, im starting to play this game now. Im kinda a noob and feel like an noob, because when i save and shut the game down. When i want to play the save file again i can't find it. it shows some message in the start of the game, but im as told a noob, so can anyone explaine to me what i have to do to get the game going great and that i will be able to save, i downloaded the lastet update, the final one...
What does the message say?

Day #4 of catching Arceus... nothing yet...

Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
Old November 1st, 2011 (09:58 AM).

"One or more fonts used in this game do not exist on the system. The game can be played, but look of the game's text will not be optimal. install the necessary fonts in Windows by copying the files found in pkmnfonts.zip to the fonts folder in Control Panel. After you save the game, this message will not appear again."
i cant find what im supposed to copy and i dont know where to paste wath ever i am supposed to copy.
Old November 1st, 2011 (09:14 PM).
Champion Trainer

"One or more fonts used in this game do not exist on the system. The game can be played, but look of the game's text will not be optimal. install the necessary fonts in Windows by copying the files found in pkmnfonts.zip to the fonts folder in Control Panel. After you save the game, this message will not appear again."
i cant find what im supposed to copy and i dont know where to paste wath ever i am supposed to copy.
I remember that, it happned on mine but I did nothing about it. Try downloading the game again but put it on a diferrent folder.

Old November 2nd, 2011 (03:47 PM).

Quote originally posted by Pokemon Master N:
I remember that, it happned on mine but I did nothing about it. Try downloading the game again but put it on a diferrent folder.
doesn't work getting the same message, even tough i save and restart...
Old November 3rd, 2011 (10:10 PM).
Champion Trainer

doesn't work getting the same message, even tough i save and restart...
Well, I'm sorry but I dont know what is going on, try asking someone else. Sorry for not being helpful.

Old November 4th, 2011 (03:56 AM).

I still love those titlescreens :D
I wish I knew how to make good titlescreens
Old November 5th, 2011 (03:00 PM).
Champion Trainer

Since the trading thread died, I was wondering, has any body got an arceus willing to trade?

I'm willing to trade:
lv. 5 Piplup
lv. 63 Ho-oh

Also, does anyone know where the blackglasses are? I really want to evolve my sneasel.

Old November 6th, 2011 (03:06 AM).

i has find every where. i dont find manaphy
Old November 6th, 2011 (12:14 PM).
Graphix Master

Nature: Relaxed
No idea why but this game just doesn't seem to run for me, as clicking on the application does nothing, don't even get an error or anything, just nothing. I scrolled through this page and saw what i thought was a similar problem and downloaded rpgmxp rtp, still no dice, any help?
Old November 6th, 2011 (02:26 PM).
The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around

Nature: Adamant
Hey. I have a Manaphy egg from an event in my Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs. Want it?
Sincerely,
Shadow The Darkrai

Old November 6th, 2011 (09:31 PM).
Champion Trainer

I've found the blackglasses, does anyone want to trade and trade back? 'Cause sneasel only evolves when traded with the blackglasses on.

Old November 7th, 2011 (12:03 PM).

Pokemon Raptor Ex has awesome orignal music. It's so addiciting and catchy! I just wish they had more music from Pokemon Mystery Dungons: Explorers of Sky. That game has good music too but not AS addiciting.

Old November 8th, 2011 (11:13 AM).
Oshawott Luvr

Nature: Bold
I love the trade system! I wish I knew how you did it.....

POKEMON RAPTOR EX ROCKS!
Old November 8th, 2011 (11:53 AM).

Pokemon Raptor Ex's main glitches relate to water. One example is that a character can go into water even if it isn't a swimmer! Another example is that in Hoen you can surf through land! I hope these glitches will be fixed soon...

Old November 9th, 2011 (11:50 AM).
,@,e .ºoO

By the way, you don't need to break all of Arceus's plates to catch it/damage it. The plates are colour-coded by type - you only need to break the plate that corresponds to the type of the attack you want to use. Watch carefully as the plates circle Arceus; the current targeted plate is highlighted, so a well-timed attack should be able to take out a plate pretty quickly. I think multi-target moves like Earthquake have their damage shared among the plates, so using single-target attacks breaks a plate quicker if you can focus on a single one.
Then, when you've broken a plate, you can break Arceus's shield without taking out any more plates if you wait until the gap comes around and Arceus itself gets highlighted.
You only need to break one plate to catch/defeat Arceus - however, I've noticed that it's pretty much impossible to catch unless you break a few (the less plates it has, the easier it is to catch?).

Also, I read that you always get a shiny Groudon with the Aura Fragment - this isn't true; I got a shiny Palkia. I think it's random which legendary you get based on your save file (like with Deoxys).

It's a shame the game has so many bugs and poor grammar... It would be great to have a few fixes, but neither Wichu nor O.G. Duke have been active for ages (last posts were in 2010).
Old November 15th, 2011 (09:53 PM).
Champion Trainer

Quote originally posted by Awkward Squirtle:

Also, I read that you always get a shiny Groudon with the Aura Fragment - this isn't true; I got a shiny Palkia. I think it's random which legendary you get based on your save file (like with Deoxys).

It's a shame the game has so many bugs and poor grammar... It would be great to have a few fixes, but neither Wichu nor O.G. Duke have been active for ages (last posts were in 2010).
Where is the Aura Fragment? And if someone with experionce they couldn't fix them themselfs?

Old November 16th, 2011 (11:59 AM).
Graphix Master

So I downloaded this a couple days ago, caught all the legendary Pokemon that are available, (Managed to catch Arceus using level 60 Mamoswine and Venasaur using Earthquake - have enough hyper potions and you'll get there eventually, caught it first time with sleep powder and red health) anyways, then I found a random Rotom in my tv while bored. But what is there to do next? I know you can fight the Gaia Wings again but cant really be fussed, not sure how to get to the Torxia league... wasn't really paying attention when Oak was supposed to be telling me how. So, what do I do now?
Old November 16th, 2011 (09:51 PM). Edited November 16th, 2011 by Pokemon Master N.
Champion Trainer

Quote originally posted by ShadowGrey:
So I downloaded this a couple days ago, caught all the legendary Pokemon that are available, (Managed to catch Arceus using level 60 Mamoswine and Venasaur using Earthquake - have enough hyper potions and you'll get there eventually, caught it first time with sleep powder and red health) anyways, then I found a random Rotom in my tv while bored. But what is there to do next? I know you can fight the Gaia Wings again but cant really be fussed, not sure how to get to the Torxia league... wasn't really paying attention when Oak was supposed to be telling me how. So, what do I do now?
Go to Mt. Iris in the Flaniva region, then find 'HM: waterfall', then beat the Gia Wings again then go to Prof. Oak and he will tell you about one of the ports take you to the Torxia League(Mastric or Daystraits I think). Go there (you need waterfall) and challange the Torxia League! (Recommend getting all your party to at least lv. 90) If you put waterfall on 1 of your HM slaves you can just use Fly to get there once you've been there.

P.S: Would you mind trading me that Arceus for a lv. 63 Ho-oh or a lv. 5 piplup?

Old November 18th, 2011 (06:00 AM). Edited November 18th, 2011 by ShadowGrey.
Graphix Master

Go to Mt. Iris in the Flaniva region, then find 'HM: waterfall', then beat the Gia Wings again then go to Prof. Oak and he will tell you about one of the ports take you to the Torxia League(Mastric or Daystraits I think). Go there (you need waterfall) and challange the Torxia League! (Recommend getting all your party to at least lv. 90) If you put waterfall on 1 of your HM slaves you can just use Fly to get there once you've been there.

P.S: Would you mind trading me that Arceus for a lv. 63 Ho-oh or a lv. 5 piplup?
Cheers for the info Master N, you seem to help quite a lot of people on here, if there is anything you need help with just give me a shout. Will get onto completing this game today. Hmm, well considering how hard it actually is to catch Arceus, how easy it is to catch Ho-oh right near the start of the game, and that I have no particular need for a Piplup... neither of those two particularly catches my eye. I'm guessing you flaked when it came to catching Arceus? You might have a bit of trouble finding someone who will want to trade one, especially considering that it is the hardest to catch on the game, and that any Pokemon you could offer in replacement would be something they could already get. That being the case I would consider trading it for something kind of rare and at a ridiculous level. Your best bet would probably be to find someone wishing to re-play the game and so has no need for their Arceus, which, knowing me I'll want to do at some point in the near future.

P.s. Hows your team coming along?
Old November 18th, 2011 (01:49 PM).
Champion Trainer

Cheers for the info Master N, you seem to help quite a lot of people on here, if there is anything you need help with just give me a shout. Will get onto completing this game today. Hmm, well considering how hard it actually is to catch Arceus, how easy it is to catch Ho-oh right near the start of the game, and that I have no particular need for a Piplup... neither of those two particularly catches my eye. I'm guessing you flaked when it came to catching Arceus? You might have a bit of trouble finding someone who will want to trade one, especially considering that it is the hardest to catch on the game, and that any Pokemon you could offer in replacement would be something they could already get. That being the case I would consider trading it for something kind of rare and at a ridiculous level. Your best bet would probably be to find someone wishing to re-play the game and so has no need for their Arceus, which, knowing me I'll want to do at some point in the near future.

P.s. Hows your team coming along?
Thanks @ShadowGrey , I killed Arceus after 2 weeks of trying... also, since my team is around the 90s (lowest lv. 83 zangoose), I could try to raise mewtwo into the 90s...

Old November 19th, 2011 (01:51 PM).
Graphix Master

Thanks @ShadowGrey , I killed Arceus after 2 weeks of trying... also, since my team is around the 90s (lowest lv. 83 zangoose), I could try to raise mewtwo into the 90s...
That's really unlucky, I guess I was kind of lucky then, having two Pokemon with earthquake meant the plates weren't really a problem, and my Venasaur knows sleep powder, caught it first time. How do you do trading then? I'm hardly likely to play raptor ex again, (too busy with my own hack :/), so you can have my Arceus.
Old November 20th, 2011 (09:30 PM).
Champion Trainer

That's really unlucky, I guess I was kind of lucky then, having two Pokemon with earthquake meant the plates weren't really a problem, and my Venasaur knows sleep powder, caught it first time. How do you do trading then? I'm hardly likely to play raptor ex again, (too busy with my own hack :/), so you can have my Arceus.
You go to the 2nd floor of the pokecommunications centre, then speak to 1 of the woman (who speaks about trades) and giv the arceus up for trade. Then in your folder, there is one called trades, enter there and theer should be the code for your Arceus. Post that on here, my Ho-ohs code is:

RPEXTILH26QNwFMru/nvHF5f26Plw9uj5EZiMixWB6LE/26excPbo+XDXPv1wCej5
Y/Z1+Db3Nflw9ej5cPbo+XD26HRfGA+YHpKanAfWyPlw9ug=

You go into tades on your folder and click on it, then the code is in there! You copy my Ho-ohs code into trades, then go confirm trade, and vwallah!!

Old November 22nd, 2011 (12:53 AM). Edited November 22nd, 2011 by Anuhrima.
Darkness and Rebirth

Does someone have the code for Mystery Gift Pikacu?

Please and Thank you.

Where do I put the pkmn fonts?

Old November 23rd, 2011 (04:12 AM).
Graphix Master

You go to the 2nd floor of the pokecommunications centre, then speak to 1 of the woman (who speaks about trades) and giv the arceus up for trade. Then in your folder, there is one called trades, enter there and theer should be the code for your Arceus. Post that on here, my Ho-ohs code is:

RPEXTILH26QNwFMru/nvHF5f26Plw9uj5EZiMixWB6LE/26excPbo+XDXPv1wCej5
Y/Z1+Db3Nflw9ej5cPbo+XD26HRfGA+YHpKanAfWyPlw9ug=

You go into tades on your folder and click on it, then the code is in there! You copy my Ho-ohs code into trades, then go confirm trade, and vwallah!!
reet, sent you the code mate, got the confirmation code, i went to 'get pokemon' and it only allows summary cancel etc, what now?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)