The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 5th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Tyewatson
Poke Scholar

Nature: Hasty
Hey there I have some pokemon that I have just caught and I wanted to know if they are okay.

Red is the stronger stat
Blue is the weaker stat
Btw it shows these colours in-game

Tentacool

Nature: Naive

IV Stats
HP: 9
Attack: 3
Defence: 26
Sp. Atk: 22
Sp. Def: 18
Speed: 12

Should I keep him and train his Defence and Special attack and speed? I know he has a better Sp. Def. however I wanted to get your guys opinions on whether or not he is good or not.

Mareep

Nature: Gentle

IV Stats
HP: 23
Attack: 16
Defence: 1
Sp. Atk: 21
Sp. Def: 11
Speed: 17

Mareep, has a good IV for Sp Attack and a good Sp Defense. I was thinking of boosting its health as well. I know I could have gotten better numbers for its IV like 31 however I am not going all out to have the perfect pokemon.

Then I have my starter, with probably the best stats so far,

Bayleef

Nature: Modest

IV Stats
HP: 19
Attack: 8
Defence: 13
Sp. Atk: 27
Sp. Def: 16
Speed: 21

I don't know about you guys but I think it has pretty good stats for a beginning Pokémon. I think it is obvious what I'm going to raise for this one. I already spent a few hours training out its Sp. attack. I'll post its stats when I reach level 50.

Thoughts, constructive criticisms and feed back would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Tyewatson
Old November 6th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Anti
I forgive you, Chris Bosh.

Nature: Serious
This seems to be an in-game help request, so I'll move it to the In-Game Team Help sub-forum. Unless you want to post a competitive team, you'll want to post there for requests like these. Also, you'll probably want to include movesets so that people will have an easier time helping you.

~wolf: defeated every lead except elf :>
d_a-bread house: what about metagross
~wolf: ok that too

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links