< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Competitive Team Help [Gen V] Cute Pokemon Team, suggestions?

Competitive Team Help Having trouble with your competitive Pokémon team? Be sure to check here if you need any help on it. Any teams intended for in-game and casual play should be posted in the In-Game Team Help sub-forum.

Old November 7th, 2011 (11:25 AM).
Touches Naive Squirtles
Nature: Jolly
Hey guys, one of my friends wants to set up a CUTE TEAM. I not worried about movesets TOO much yet. I don't think it will be for competitive, tourney play. Let's come up with some basic options for a CUTE TEAM. Maybe some use of the Eviolite stone here and there.... I'm just worried about the abysmal stats of unevolved Pokemon.

Pikachu with Light Ball

Mew if She goes Legendary...

Wish I could add Jigglypuff...
SILVERMAN - Original 151 Fan

Old November 7th, 2011 (11:55 AM).
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
I think "cute" is a fairly subjective term and things that would fit on a "cute" team for you probably wouldn't be the same for me. :( MAYBE I THINK PINSIR IS CUTE OK

Anyway, this forum is primarily for rating completed teams. You're the one who builds the team - to be completely honest, I don't enjoy building teams that much. ;-; If you choose all of your Pokémon and your movesets and redo your RMT then I could definitely help out, but until then there's not much we can do for ya.
aka Zebraiken | pairs; Ω & ζ | bffl; λ | now; Ϟ | twin; ξ | brother; φ | sister; Ψ | neeks; Ϫ
Old November 7th, 2011 (12:51 PM).
Blathering Fool
Nature: Lax
Blissey is considered pretty cute and is a competitive BEAST.
Go for Wigglytuff! I wanna see a well played Wigglytuff!
If you're doing Pikachu you might as well step it up for Raichu.

Honestly, I would suggest just going through the Pokedex and pick out a team of the six pokemon you think are the cutest.
Masters of Hoenn

"Somewhere off in a distant world, an island exists, where the ocean only meets the sand, where the weather is always warm. An adventure begins, traveling from the vast lands into the deep seas, chasing into the heart of the tropics, where the plants are vibrant and the beasts are fantastic. We will find each other there, chasing the fleeting dreams of a land full of beauty and potential."
Old November 7th, 2011 (12:58 PM).
Pachirisu is one of my personal favorites for cuteness, as well as quilava. Shaymin is totally my fav pokemon!! Which game are you talking about, cuz I know a way to get a ribbon a day in d/p.
Old November 8th, 2011 (5:38 AM).
living legend
Gold Tier
Nature: Adamant
The CBC main forum is for competitive teams. This is too incomplete to move to In-Game Team Help though. You at least need basic movesets. Vrai basically summed it up. Given the fact that this doesn't meet basic requirements, I'll lock it. Feel free to repost it in In-Game Team Help though if you complete the thread with proper details.

amazing, pretty much
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links