• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns [T] REMAKE (SU/OOC)

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
Sorry Kayla... Just use the final big pulse from one of my earlier posts... That should easily get you locked on.

Deepimpact, please don't rush Jess... She's been busy and distracted as-is...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Sorry Kayla... Just use the final big pulse from one of my earlier posts... That should easily get you locked on.

Deepimpact, please don't rush Jess... She's been busy and distracted as-is...

I know, I posted that 2 days ago. Before we all knew Jess was busy.

And I think we should all keep the RP going while Jess is inactive :/

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
@ Everyone

Sorry guys!! I'm grounded! So no computer time for me til...November 11th! :( I can use my phone for facebook and youtube, but it's really hard to do anything else on it :\ Real sorry guys.

Fearless Love

Years
Hey guys. I'm back :) So so so sorry that I've been nearly like...unavailable. I don't know exactly how active I'll be now. But I know that I can at least keep myself updated and stuff. I'm on 'restricted' computer time :P

But before I continue with this. I need to know something. Who is still in? Who still wants to be in this RP? I know I've been gone, and I just need to know. If you guys still want to RP, then I'll post and get us back started :)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I'm still in! :D Elsie and Fio are ready to reach level 2!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I'm still in. :P Not gonna give up so easily xD I'll try and drag convince Aura Rift and SV to post too xD :P :DDDD

Fearless Love

Years
Okay then. So here is my info so far:

Still In:
~Genevieve~
-DeepImpact-
Fuyu
Me

I haven't heard from:
Supervegeta
-Noturnal (since he's busy and not active, I assume he isn't gonna stay)
Aura Rift
Spellsun
Miley810
Xilfer123 (i assume not)

Lets' see if we can get an answer from them :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey Fearless. I heard from xilfer that Spellsun is out. Obviously, xilfer is out as well. I myself am iffy. I would still like to be in, but I have to see if this will actually go anywhere, and if my schedule permits...

Back