• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Quiz Game

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I saw the Bug-type quiz game get locked because it wouldn't go anywhere, but this one will go somewhere, I hope. For this game, each poster answers the question posted by the previous poster, and the next person posts another question. Try your best to answer it correctly. You don't HAVE to get them right. If you don't know, take your best guess, then ask your question. Here's an example:

Poster 1: What is the only Bug/Water Pokemon?

Poster 2: It's Surskit!

What move has the highest base power of all Fire-type moves?

Poster 3: I think it's V-Create.
And so on...

The questions can be about ANYTHING regarding Pokemon, be it the anime, manga, games, spinoffs, or anything else. I'll start easy.

How many signature moves does Reshiram have, and what are they?

Years
Reshiram has two signature moves, Fusion Flare and Blue Flare.

Next question:

What was the only evolved Electric-type Pokemon introduced in Generation III?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Because you get lots of xp compared to same level other Pokémon.

Question: What was the Dawn's position at The Grand Festival?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ninja'd XD Runner up to Zoe D:

What's the difference between a male and female croagunk?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Female's white stripes are on higher than male's.

Question: Why Volkner declined Ash's gym battle challenge at the first time?

Last edited:
Years
Moltres of course!

What do Pidgey, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly and Pidove all have in common (apart from being Normal/Flying-type)?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
They're all the "region birds" of their respective region, and the first Flying-types accessible in their respective games.

In the episode "Oshawott's Lost Scalchop," Ash erroneously refers to Razor Shell as what?

Years
Accidentally called it "Shell Blade", it's Japanese name.

What Pokemon usually pulled Brock away from pretty girls in the Diamond & Pearl series?

Years
Red, and for a bonus point, that Pokemon is his Pikachu. (as of HG/SS)

What are the requirements for a Pokemon to learn Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon or Frenzy Plant?

Years
Victini in the Unova Pokedex.

What are the requirements for a Pokemon to learn Fire Pledge, Grass Pledge and Water Pledge?

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
They have to be a starter of the right type

What level is Primal Dialga

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Lv48. (Thanks, Bulbapedia. Never played PMD)

In which Pokemon game is it impossible to have Lugia or Ho-Oh know their signature moves, Sacred Fire and Aeroblast, without trading?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
None, you can always use a move tutor ;D Although I believe the game you're thinking of is FRLG since they're found at level 70 and have lost their signature move by that point~

What animal did Sandshrew originate from?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
None, you can always use a move tutor ;D Although I believe the game you're thinking of is FRLG since they're found at level 70 and have lost their signature move by that point~

What animal did Sandshrew originate from?
[Actually, it's Crystal. Move tutors/relearners did not exist in Gen II, and they're at Lv60 in that game. You would have to use Pokemon Stadium 2.]

It's based on the pangolin, despite what its name may imply.

From what term does Deoxys's name originate?

Back