The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 13th, 2011, 12:02 PM
chrunch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
Pokémon Naranja was my favorite hack, and I've always liked the orange islands, so yes, I'd love to see it in your style. :) Good luck!
Old November 13th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I would love to see the Orange Islands, only few have tried to make the Orange Islands but quit (except Liquid Crystal and I think AshGray) so I would love to actually go through the Orange Islands fully.
Old November 13th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Cabe

Nature: Jolly
Completely agree with Orange Islands being on this hack!

BTW, great work so far! really great fakemon.
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Khai
Beginning Trainer

Sorry if this has been answered already, but...

What's the deal with trade evolutions in this game? Do they exist or not? Because using VBALink I traded a level 38 Kadabra to myself but nothing happened...also Pokemon like Onix, Graveler (in this game Graveler = Odobble's evo, forgot the name), etc...do they eventually level up on their own or do they have to get traded?

Thanks.
Old November 15th, 2011, 05:51 PM
HackDeoxys
apparently not quite dead
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khai View Post
Sorry if this has been answered already, but...

What's the deal with trade evolutions in this game? Do they exist or not? Because using VBALink I traded a level 38 Kadabra to myself but nothing happened...also Pokemon like Onix, Graveler (in this game Graveler = Odobble's evo, forgot the name), etc...do they eventually level up on their own or do they have to get traded?

Thanks.
Harry has modified their evolutions so they evolve via level, rather than trade.
Old November 15th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Pokemon Trainer Kevin

Nature: Adamant
Oh My Gosh it's back yes

Anyways yeah, I would like to see orange islands in the game
Old November 15th, 2011, 10:10 PM

Nature: Calm
Wow!Pokemon Sienna's back!That's really great!I hope this hack will be accomplished!

Hacks I'm working on:

Old November 16th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
I'd love to see Orange Islands in Sienna!
Welcome back as well!! This was and still is my favorite hack.
Old November 16th, 2011, 05:18 AM
DrFuji
repeat repeat repeat
Community Supporter

Oh well, it was fun mapping for Sienna while it lasted. I'm happy that you're still throwing ideas around and progressing this amazing game - I'm backing your idea of including the islands after the league.

Keep on truckin' :D
Old November 23rd, 2011, 06:34 AM
ShadowGrey
Graphix Master

Nature: Relaxed
Ive loved this hack hack from the outset, and even though it wasn't finished it inspired me to start my own, which is now well under way!
Old November 24th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Anqwa
Beginning Trainer

I just know its me failing or something. But I cant seem to get past that first real city. The one with all the locked doors. If I go north this mysterious guy sais stuff, and I jump a tle back. East, another guy shoveing me aside, saying I need the first badge. South, back. West, a beach..

Help?

Edit: nvm. Love the game btw

Last edited by Anqwa; November 25th, 2011 at 02:37 PM.
Old November 29th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Gorstak

hy,am in kaveri town,beatd all trainers in origin well,cant go on cas an npc with pkms is blocking path sow what should i do now?

currently playing-pokemon ruby destiny-life of guardians:passd main story-waiting next beta.
Pokemon ruby snakewood-

http://www.dark-members.forumotion.net
Old December 3rd, 2011, 07:43 AM
atie

Nature: Quiet
does anyone know if GLiscor can fly in this game?
It's my Favorite Pokemon but kinda useless cuz he's a Flying pokemon that can't Fly in the original games, can someone confirm if he can fly and how get him?
Old December 7th, 2011, 03:41 PM
darkknight0
Beginning Trainer

does this game have the 4th generation pokemon, and if it doesnt could you try puttin them in it, at least if its ok with the other people
Old December 10th, 2011, 12:46 PM
nightlark36
Beginning Trainer

Question: Where do you find the missing Heart Scale in Beta 3? The rock where it was originally isn't in the game anymore, and I can't seem to find it... :/
Old December 10th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Speedster
The Unknown

I'm happy to see that the this game is still alive..... kinda. It was one of my favorites of all time. The fakemon were so cool. The tiles were still FR so it was a little old but the rest was really cool. I hope to see more.

.:Aegis:.
~coming soon~
Old December 13th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
I'm currently playing this rom. When you changed your fakemon with the real Pokemon(ie: Squirren replaced by Poochyena), did you change their moveset? I hope so.
Old December 15th, 2011, 05:33 PM
liquidcrystaluser1234

A few problems I have encountered:

I'm stuck on the story line after I encountered the Ho-Oh lookalike in the Well of Origin. I can't fly first of all, I get a blue screen. (Yes, before the map glitched and I flew to the 10 markers on Kindle Road into a 2x2 mound. Then I flew from there to Three Island and it took me back to some Dumbari or something town. From there, no more flying.)

Second, I tried running around the whole region. At the Origin Well area, I couldn't find anymore cities, so I ran up a bit into the forest where the Team Rocketesque people are, they wouldn't let me in. Then I went to Nile City and surfed across to Byrn (or something), as apparently that was the last gym I needed. Door said the leader was out.

What do?
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Pokemon Trainer Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidcrystaluser1234 View Post
A few problems I have encountered:

I'm stuck on the story line after I encountered the Ho-Oh lookalike in the Well of Origin. I can't fly first of all, I get a blue screen. (Yes, before the map glitched and I flew to the 10 markers on Kindle Road into a 2x2 mound. Then I flew from there to Three Island and it took me back to some Dumbari or something town. From there, no more flying.)

Second, I tried running around the whole region. At the Origin Well area, I couldn't find anymore cities, so I ran up a bit into the forest where the Team Rocketesque people are, they wouldn't let me in. Then I went to Nile City and surfed across to Byrn (or something), as apparently that was the last gym I needed. Door said the leader was out.

What do?
That's the end of the beta.
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Bidoof
Doof

I like the screenshots but i dont play fakemon XD

but good luck with the sweet looking game updates ;D
Old December 20th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Master123
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Hey guys, so I've been trying to patch the final beta .ips file to a .gba so i can play this game. I've been using the fire red(u) version as the .gba file and for some reason it isn't working. I use gPSP as my emulator. I've noticed for the base rom it says "FireRed BPRE" what does the "bpre" mean? do i need to use that instead? Where do i go to download this bpre ?I'd really appreciate someone's help(:
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:56 AM
BLACK0UT

Nature: Bold
What's the deal with the old amber?? It keeps on dissapearing and I can't get aerodactyl. Also the fossil machine won't work
Old December 22nd, 2011, 03:53 PM
Controversial?
should probably stop now

Nature: Naughty
I only checked out this hack because a certain someone I know has the same name as this hack~ xD

But honestly, this is amazing. I've actually only got up to like the 2nd route but from what I can gather it's amazing.
Old December 23rd, 2011, 01:45 PM
Master123
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Hey guys, so I've been trying to patch the final beta .ips file to a .gba so i can play this game. I've been using the fire red(u) version as the .gba file and for some reason it isn't working. I use gPSP as my emulator. I've noticed for the base rom it says "FireRed BPRE" what does the "bpre" mean? do i need to use that instead? Where do i go to download this bpre ?I'd really appreciate someone's help(:
Old December 29th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Shiraishi
Orz

Manipulation, you should be proud of yourself.

Your hack is compatible with Gameboid on Android phones. Alot of other ROMs here aren't.

Played for a good hour without crashes, the game doesn't save but Gameboid has save states.

Awaiting the final release, great job.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Black Mage; December 30th, 2011 at 12:08 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links