The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: What would you like more of in this Roleplay?
Fighting. More fighting! 6 11.76%
Character interaction. Get to know each other more. 8 15.69%
Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance. 17 33.33%
Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot. 12 23.53%
More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers. 3 5.88%
The Roleplay is fine as is. 2 3.92%
Other. 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old November 18th, 2011, 05:34 PM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Wow, man. Terrific SU! Best I've ever seen you make yet! Accepted! It was one of those times where I actually enjoyed reading an SU.

Also, an idea I'd like to share with you guys. I thought it would be kinda cool, not to mention fitting, if some of our characters few rather familiar with each other more. Therefore, you guys should consider VMing or PMing each other about background story between each of your characters, particularly Silver Tribe with Gold Tribe members, and vice versa. This is, of course, completely optional, but it would add extra story between our characters. I am open to PM and VM if you guys would like any background story between your characters and mine.
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri

Last edited by SV; November 18th, 2011 at 05:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #52    
Old November 20th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Wymsical's Avatar
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
@Silver Rogue: Holy Mudkip, man. Denied Accepted

@Supervegeta: Good idea. As the Co-GM, let's say my character Frost was a good friend of your character before the takeover. No need for PM because everyone should know
__________________
It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


Links To Be Added Soon
Reply With Quote
  #53    
Old November 20th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Silver Rogue's Avatar
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: In a dream, within a dream....
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Argh! The white fluffy stuff has fallen from the sky once again up in Minnesota! It snowed yesterday, and now I have to shovel 2 driveways, but I will get payed, so its all good.

Anyway, yay! I'm accepted! That SU was a lot of fun to write, up until I got to the part with Silver Tribe where I couldn't make stuff up. Its always easier when you can just make the entire thing up. But still. Anyway, looking forward to getting this thing started!

Also, I'm glad it was fun to read Supervegeta! It took a lot of time, but it was both fun, and an excelent way to procrastinate with my homework!
__________________
Roleplays I'm In:
Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning
Atlantis Arising
Disease Deoxys
Reply With Quote
  #54    
Old November 20th, 2011, 10:46 AM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
@Silver Rogue Yea, I figured that problem might come up. But you managed to do it pretty well either way. The RP will reveal what happened during that time eventually. xD

@Wymsical Sure, dude. Let's do that. xD
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Reply With Quote
  #55    
Old November 20th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Wymsical's Avatar
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
@Silver Rogue: Yes, it was very fun to read. LOL, We made up the Silver Tribe, so it's still made up.
__________________
It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


Links To Be Added Soon
Reply With Quote
  #56    
Old November 21st, 2011, 12:51 PM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
OK guys, I'm gonna be leaving tonight for a few days, and I'll be back on Friday. While I'm gone, I expect everyone who hasn't finished their SUs to be done, so we can have everyone ready. Once I'm back, I'm making the SU, and we'll begin.

Wymsical will be accepting and declining characters, and if you have any questions, ask him.
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Reply With Quote
  #57    
Old November 21st, 2011, 01:03 PM
Wymsical's Avatar
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
What Supervegeta said. The new deadline for those who haven't completed SUs yet is this Friday, the day before Vegeta gets back, just to be clear. Anybody who has not completed their SU before then is automatically Declined. That means Aura Rift, Yagerbomb, Stingray and -DeepImpact- better get moving. Especially Stingray, you were the first to Reserve and you still don't have your SU up :/

Me and Supervegeta want all the spots filled by the time he gets back, because then we can start it. We don't want to be behind schedule
__________________
It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


Links To Be Added Soon
Reply With Quote
  #58    
Old November 21st, 2011, 06:05 PM
Somewhere's Avatar
Somewhere
what to write here?
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
So I'll help you fill the spots :] I mean, if there is still room for a Gold Tribe.


Side: Gold Tribe

Name: Adelle Riptiden

Gender: Female

Age: 24

Title: Infiltrator

Pokemon Species: Floatzel

Appearance:
She is a shiny Floatzel, something she isn't unhappy with letting others notice. Her posture is most often relaxed and she tends to stare at people unintentionally. She is a bit smaller than the average Floatzel, and somewhat more lean. Her weight is average or maybe slightly lower than the average Floatzel female. When she thinks hard or flutter away inside her own thoughts, she spins her tails absentmindedly. She doesn't have any notable scars or unusual tufts of hair in her fur, but her eyes are strangely enough a pale gray color, slightly darker than her "inner tube thing", instead of black like the eyes of another Floatzel.

Her two tails are quite long and fluffy and aren't really used as weapons. She used to train for Aqua Tail and Iron Tail, but gave it up. In her paws, she's hiding short but strong claws that she doesn't really use in fights but in many other situations, like slicing food or opening locks. All in all, she's still proud of being a shiny pokémon, even though there are so many odd colored pokémon in the Gold Tribe that she's not really something special here. She cares mildly about her looks when at the base but she can drop those thoughts and focus on more important things when out in the field.

Personality: When young, Adelle adored the Gold Tribe. Her father was part of it. In her teenage years, a terrible thing happened that made a darkness take form in her heart. She still carries that with her today and doesn't always succeed in hiding it. It makes her doubt the cause of the Gold Tribe sometimes and herself at other times. When it happens, she most often turn emotional and quiet and easily angered.

Under better conditions though, Adelle usually smiles, even if it's the sneering smile of a Floatzel. She can be somewhat cynic but cares for her friends in the Gold Tribe and isn't really mean. She loves using her skills for work, which usually means sneaking around enemies and taking them by some sort of stealth, or escaping in elegant ways. She doesn't really like displaying her skills though, not even when training. It's not because she's modest. She isn't really modest. It's because she learned the basic things she knows on her own once, and she works better alone.

She can be part of a team, but she usually goes her own way if anything is unclear. She can have trouble following orders or procedures that she finds pointless or overly ritualistic. Her mind is set for independence.

There is nothing special about her voice. Perhaps it's a bit darker than the average girl's, and she never goes high pitched, not even when she's upset or angry. Even though she knows that she's weaker physically than the male soldiers in the Gold Tribe, she won't let them admit it without a stinging comment or some kind of nasty payback.


History: Adelle actually didn't join the Gold Tribe on her own accord. Her father was a strong Floatzel named Denberra Riptiden who was a hard working soldier in the Gold Tribe. He was well respected by his friends and colleagues and they all waited for the day when the young Adelle could join them in their blissfull work. Adelle was alright with it back then; she didn't think of the tribe as intimidating and godlike, as opposed to what some of her playmates thought. She was a young, smart and promising Buizel, who's shiny appearance many admired. Her parents were immensely proud that she was a shiny and always told her that she was special and would do something special one day.

But when Adelle was a teenager, something terrible happened. Her mother, a kind and careful Buizel who Denberra loved and wanted to protect more than anything in the whole world... she fell mysteriously ill. And died. It was a terrible episode and it changed their small family forever. Denberra wouldn't stop grieving, and became even more protective of his daughter. His only child.

Adelle too was changed. They lived in the most peaceful of times, something like this shouldn't be allowed to happen. She started to spend less time with her friends but also started avoiding her father. At loss for anyone else to blame, she started to feel angry with the Gold Tribe. If they were so mighty, why couldn't they have saved her mother? Why couldn't Denberra have done it? Somehow. She became secluded and sometimes didn't even come home at night, even though Denberra went through lengths to be able to leave his work and come home every evening to look after her. This worried him even more and created an even greater cleft between father and daughter.

Truth was, Adelle was training as soon as she got the chance. On her own. Sometimes whole nights. She tried to grasp new attacks she had only seen members of the Gold Tribe use, and she often hurt herself trying. This went on for about a year. Denberra's grief for his wife was only starting to wear off, but it was mixed with the so very strained relation to his daughter at the same time. It didn't help.

But one morning, Adelle came home, scratches all over her body and a strange smile on her face. She told Denberra to hit her. Confused, he refused, but she screamed at him until he, almost teary eyed, sprayed a very weak Water Gun at the figure standing in the doorway. She laughed as the beams of the rising sun reached the water drops on her skin. Then her body faded away and Denberra felt a soft pat on his back before he could even feel surprised. The Buizel was standing there behind him, without a drop in her fur. She had mastered the move Substitute, completely on her own, which was almost unheard of.

From that day, Adelle cooled down quite a bit towards her father and that finally made him look a bit happy again. They could talk again and Adelle told him that she would join the Gold Tribe if he still wanted her to. He did, and she finally started training with real trainers in the tribe. It took some time to learn what role she could really have in the organisation. There were so many large, strong, quick and brave fighters. What was she good at? After a few years experience, she realized that she still had some darkness hidden deep inside her... something she couldn't let go of. Her mentor in the Gold Tribe finally dragged this truth out from her and told her to embrace it instead of fear it. Everything that had happened in her life had shaped her to who she was that day and trying to run from it was a dead race. She took on the title of Infiltrator Riptiden and focused on training her smarts and perception to be able to sneak into places and work out things that other, more bulky Buizels definitely couldn't.

Then, Denberra went with Auron on the trip away from Alpha Alliance. Just as the Haxorus, Denberra came back changed. In the seige of Gold City, the Riptiden's home town, she suddenly came face to face with him in the heat of the fighting. She couldn't believe it when he didn't even try to convince her to join her. He simply stared at her intensively for a few moments, and then turn to walk away. This crushed Adelle's world for the second time in her life. In a rage, she felt her body turn warm as she lounged forward to attack him from behind. She was evolving into a shiny Floatzel. They fought, but he easily overpowered her and was about to strike a finishing blow, when she was saved by some of Denberra's old colleagues who managed to take her with them and escape the city.

Now she was a refugee with the few remaining Gold Tribe brothers and sisters, her mother a ghost and her father perhaps not much more than a mindless ghost as well. What was the point in fighting if everything would still go to hell? Adelle currently have strong doubts of herself and the world... but this time she has her brothers and sisters here to help her find her way and not get lost into darkness.

Moveset: Aqua Jet, Water Pulse, Endure, Ice Punch, Odor Sleuth, Substitute


RP sample: Back in the days... not long after the mother's passing.

Another frozen pebble broke into pieces on the ground. The Buizel panted heavily as she watched the work she had done. On the ground in front of her were many small, squashed rocks in small puddles. Her right paw was starting to feel sore... but she wouldn't quit yet. Her Ice Punch was still weak. She had to manage to hit bigger things than pebbles. She had to.

The sun was going down, she suddenly noticed as she squinted her eyes at the sunset between the trees. She was out in the forest, alone again. She felt better here, where she didn't have to think. Where she didn't have to look into her father's sad and lost eyes. He hadn't been himself since... well, Adelle hadn't exactly been herself either. Gone was the cheerful little Buizel she'd been. Her friends still smiled and greeted her when she saw them, but there was something shifting in their eyes when they looked at her. She could see they were worried, and some were even starting to resent her. She didn't care! Well, yes, of course she cared... but instead of trying to do something about their attitude, Adelle secluded herself even more. She just didn't want to bother with them. She wanted to hit things.

Her right paw freezed again and started glowing with an almost white energy as the Buizel charged forward and kicked up another stone into the air. This one was a little bigger than before and her foot hurt for a moment as it impacted. Skillfully, she quickly jumped up and hit the rock with Ice Punch in midair. She hit, but the rock didn't break. It just fell down onto the forest floor, frozen.

Adelle landed and stared at the stone as her paw returned to normal. Darn it. Anyone could hit rocks. She wanted to smash them, crack them, kill them...

A strange insight made her blink. What was she thinking? Kill? This wasn't her. She took some steps backwards and almost tripped over. It was getting dark. She was alone out here. Why? She wanted to go home, and for everything to return back to normal.

"Father..." she whispered into the dark air, before she turned on the spot and ran home, leaving cracked pebbles in puddles for the darkness to take.

Last edited by Somewhere; November 23rd, 2011 at 02:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #59    
Old November 21st, 2011, 06:51 PM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Hmm, a pretty good SU, Somewhere, but there is one problem with it. Under your history, you said that you went with Auron on your trip outside of the Alpha Alliance. Unfortunately, all Gold Tribe members who went with Auron on the trip are now apart of the Silver Tribe. So here is your choice: You can either take out the part about going out with Auron and therefore remain in the Gold Tribe, or you can keep that part in, and change your SU subtly to a Silver Tribe member. However, as I said before, if you choose Silver Tribe, you cannot switch sides for the bulk of the RP.

Also, I do know it is a bit hard, but you should try to add a bit more for your appearance part. Also, I wouldn't mind an RP sample.

Once you fix this, I can accept or decline you. For now, you are pending.
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Reply With Quote
  #60    
Old November 21st, 2011, 08:50 PM
Stingray's Avatar
Stingray
This armor... I hate it
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In a green jumpsuit...
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wymsical View Post
What Supervegeta said. The new deadline for those who haven't completed SUs yet is this Friday, the day before Vegeta gets back, just to be clear. Anybody who has not completed their SU before then is automatically Declined. That means Aura Rift, Yagerbomb, Stingray and -DeepImpact- better get moving. Especially Stingray, you were the first to Reserve and you still don't have your SU up :/

Me and Supervegeta want all the spots filled by the time he gets back, because then we can start it. We don't want to be behind schedule

I'm very sorry I've been inactive... After RL kicked my rear last week I kind of lost my drive to RP, and my creativity. I still want to be in but I'm having a hard time coming up with a character. Right now all I have is a Male Breloom... that is it. I'm having problems thinking up a personality, name, history etc... instead I've just been playing lots of Battlefield 3 and talking/being with my Fiance'.

If I can't get a profile up by Friday I understand the need to remove me. I'll try to get something up, but its proving harder than usual. Honestly if it wasn't for SV running this I would most likely not join...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #61    
Old November 21st, 2011, 08:56 PM
Akacha's Avatar
Akacha
The Frozen One
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Moon, MN
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
I would love a nice place in this Rp. The story seems interesting enough at the least. What would be better to join? The silver or gold tribe?
Reply With Quote
  #62    
Old November 21st, 2011, 10:54 PM
Somewhere's Avatar
Somewhere
what to write here?
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
Hmm, a pretty good SU, Somewhere, but there is one problem with it. Under your history, you said that you went with Auron on your trip outside of the Alpha Alliance. Unfortunately, all Gold Tribe members who went with Auron on the trip are now apart of the Silver Tribe. So here is your choice: You can either take out the part about going out with Auron and therefore remain in the Gold Tribe, or you can keep that part in, and change your SU subtly to a Silver Tribe member. However, as I said before, if you choose Silver Tribe, you cannot switch sides for the bulk of the RP.

Also, I do know it is a bit hard, but you should try to add a bit more for your appearance part. Also, I wouldn't mind an RP sample.

Once you fix this, I can accept or decline you. For now, you are pending.
No, Adelle's father (Denberra) went with Auron and is now part of the Silver Tribe... not Adelle herself. If that's ok?

Alright. I have to go to school now but I'll add in appearance and a RP sample in the afternoon :3
Reply With Quote
  #63    
Old November 21st, 2011, 11:39 PM
SV's Avatar
SV
It was justified
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
@Somewhere Oh, sorry, totally missed that.

Alright, then add in an RP sample and a bit more on appearance, and my Co-GM will accept you.

@Stingray Oh, I'm touched! But seriously, if you don't have the time for this RP, I totally understand. You don't have to force the issue.

@Wymsical I'll leave all the SU accepting to you. Just reminding you that there are 2 spots open on the Gold Tribe and 1 in the Silver Tribe.

I am leaving now for a few days. Once I come back, I expect all spots to be filled so I can get the show on the road. See ya guys.
__________________

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Reply With Quote
  #64    
Old November 22nd, 2011, 08:30 AM
Somewhere's Avatar
Somewhere
what to write here?
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Have fun wherever you are going, Supervegeta.

I added some to the appearance and personality, plus a short RP text whipped up on the spot. If it was too boring, I can write about something else :3
Reply With Quote
  #65    
Old November 22nd, 2011, 08:57 AM
Wymsical's Avatar
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
@Somewhere: As Supervegeta mentioned, add more to the personality and Appearance. Especially appearance, sicne I'm afraid that's still not enough. I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to repeat this, but if you really have nothing to write about just write what the Pokemon species looks like, even though we all know it. lol

@Supervegeta: Alright, bruh, I'll see ya laterz.

@Stingray: LOL, I'm not touched. jk jk. Yeah, sure, it's understandable. You just gotta get yourself sum ULTIMATE POWERZ! inspiration. Go out and..I dunno...do sum stuff. AND DON'T COME BACK 'TILL YA HAVE! lol

@-DeepImpact-: Get yo butt SU up here, man. You're competing with either Stingray or Somewhere for last spot! Whichever gets their SU up last.

@Akacha: Well, if you want to be a Gold Tribe member, you'll have to compete with -DeepImpact and/or Stingray and/or Somewhere for the last spot. Remember it's not about the time you get your SU up, it's the quality of the SU itself. If you want to be a Silver Tribe sentinel, you shall have compete with Aura Rift and Yagerbomb for a spot in the same way. Sorry man, unless you really wanna compete with the others, you can't join

@Everyone: Right, as I've explained to Akacha, one of both the sides will be declined. That means, for the Gold Tribe, and depending on who's SU is best, either -DeepImpact-, Stingray or Somewhere will be declined. And the other two will be in. For the Silver Tribe, and depending on who's SU is best, either Aura Rift, Yagerbomb or (If he reserves) Akachi will be declined. Just the way it works people, so get those SUs up.
__________________
It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


Links To Be Added Soon
Reply With Quote
  #66    
Old November 22nd, 2011, 09:18 AM
Somewhere's Avatar
Somewhere
what to write here?
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
:/ are you even reading my SU? I added to the appearance already. Do I need more? And Supervegeta didn't say I needed more on my personality, I just added some anyways. Do I need even more?
Reply With Quote
  #67    
Old November 22nd, 2011, 09:40 AM
Wymsical's Avatar
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
@Somewhere. I don't like that tone you're taking with me lol. Yes, I have read your SU, and the Personality is decent enough now, (I just got ninja'd by you. lol) On the other hand, I'm still not satisfied with the Appearance. Sorry. :/
__________________
It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


Links To Be Added Soon
Reply With Quote
  #68    
Old November 22nd, 2011, 10:00 AM
Somewhere's Avatar
Somewhere
what to write here?
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
I don't have a tone :3

I just don't see the... point. If you and me both already know what a Floatzel looks like and if I don't want her to have any more special features... why would I need to describe more?

May I point out that Supervegeta's appearance is only one line and a picture?

Heh... maybe I'm being a pain in the ass. Sorry :p
Reply With Quote
  #69    
Old November 22nd, 2011, 01:58 PM
Akacha's Avatar
Akacha
The Frozen One
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Moon, MN
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Lol I will compete and complete this SU. Any specifics to take into consideration? Also, how should I see my move list? Is the move meditate really going to just raise some attack stat, or does it allow the pkmn to achieve higher consciousness and power? Like on Bulbapedia the move description for the game is well relative to the game but the show and manga show a much clearer idea of what moves should be. Thunder wave is like some pulse that cause you to be paralyzed your whole life... it's more like a tazergun.

Last edited by Akacha; November 22nd, 2011 at 02:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #70    
Old November 22nd, 2011, 02:43 PM
Wymsical's Avatar
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
@Somewhere: Yes you are. lol jk. I know, so what you can do is edit a picture and write one line. Writing just a little is only allowed if you have a picture. But I guess I am being a bit harsh. I don't think mine was much bigger either, xD And the History was exceptional anyway, so Accepted

@Stingray & DeepImpact: You heard that, fellas. Time for a competition. :D

@Akachi: Well, now that Somewhere is accepted, you have competition from Stingray and DeepImpact on the Gold Tribe spot, and competition from Aura Rift and Yagerbomb for the Silver Tribe spot. Go for whichever one you like, (but being a bad guy is fun. lol)

Alright, I don't trust myself to keep track of spots, so I'll just write everything down here.

Gold Tribe (6): Greiger, Somewhere, Nakuzami, Conjurer, miltankRancher (Last spot competition between DeepImpact and Stingray)

Silver Tribe (2): Silver Rogue, (Competition for last spot between Yagerbomb and Aura Rift)
__________________
It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


Links To Be Added Soon
Reply With Quote
  #71    
Old November 22nd, 2011, 03:08 PM
Stingray's Avatar
Stingray
This armor... I hate it
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In a green jumpsuit...
Gender: Male
EDIT: Ok have the rough draft done... will revise and hopefully have it posted tomorrow. If not Tomorrow then Thursday.
__________________

Last edited by Stingray; November 22nd, 2011 at 09:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #72    
Old November 22nd, 2011, 11:40 PM
miltankRancher's Avatar
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
the two guys will not have a spot will be heartbroken.
__________________

I am a Roleplayer


...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Reply With Quote
  #73    
Old November 23rd, 2011, 02:30 AM
Somewhere's Avatar
Somewhere
what to write here?
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Thanks Wymsical! I added another paragraph in appearance just for the heck of it now though. Looking forward to when Supervegeta comes back and the RP starts.

Maybe they'll decide to be nice and let some extra people in if they have really good SUs? :3
Reply With Quote
  #74    
Old November 23rd, 2011, 08:32 AM
Danger Zone's Avatar
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
WHEW. DONE.

Tbh, I think this is kinda rushed, since I made this really quickly after seeing that I had competition xD; and also I'm fairly certain I really went crazy with the History >.>; Tell me if anything's wrong! :D

Side:Gold Tribe

Name: Replicus Decendas

Gender: Male

Age: 14

Title: Speculum (Latin for Mirror) [lol thanks SV xP]

Pokemon Species: Ditto! 8D

Appearance:

-Regular form-


-Usual Appearance-


-Common Disguise 1-


-Common Disguise 2-


Being a Ditto, he's rarely in his true form. Although he is a normal Ditto, whenever he feels like staying in a Ditto form, he's always a Shiny Ditto. He mostly stays in the forms of other Pokemon though, the most common being an Excadrill, or a Shiny Grovyle. His appearances depend on his mood. During battle, though, he usually shifts into the form that his opponent is weak against. For clothing, being a Pokemon, he doesn't have that much (xD) but he usually wears armor with the Gold Tribe insignia on it. His armor is able to change shape to his various other forms. Being a ditto, he doesn't have many scars/marks, since to due his jelly like body it's not really possible to get many. He is rather weird though, in his Ditto form, he is often found sporting a monocle, which probably means something important to him, or is probably just something random.

Personality: Being a Ditto and having his ability to transform, he's a natural prankster. His brain is always thinking about pranks, working out ways to joke around and often humiliate others. Of course, being in the Gold Tribe makes him be concerned about the welfare of others, and have a strong sense of justice and honor. He is a bit selfish though sometimes, putting his needs in front of others sometimes, though it is rare seeing as he has fit himself into the Gold Tribe Code of Honor. He is one who'll always put his trust in his close friends, and to be honest, he can easily become friends with almost anyone he knows, but to place his trust in a person, it needs a bit more than acquaintance. He is a huge drama queen too, and a good actor as well, honing his skills to become a perfect spy.

Being a rather happy go lucky kind of guy, he is rarely in a bad mood, not having a short temper. He does lose his cool sometimes though, when his close friends are attacked emotionally or physically. He is quite sharp with words, he mostly jokes around, but often people mistake it for rude insults. He doesn't appreciate people who play dirty, attacking people when they're down, provoking fights, etc. A thing he hates more than anything in the world is traitors, making him have a deep hatred towards the Silver Tribe. Even though mostly he's in a very jolly mood, he's always ready to be in a serious, working mood whenever it's needed. He isn't much of a smart tactician though, he lack the ability to often think about plans and all, being more of a fighter or a sneaky spy in the field. He is very skilled in sneaking through places, and quickly camouflaging himself, and with his natural ability to transform, he's one of the best guys to get info.

Replicus is a very competitive person, in a contest, he'll always try his best to win, but also ensure that he doesn't use any dirty methods. He doesn't really love to fight, but will do so when necessary. He is really good in attacking people personally though, he's good at insulting people, injuring them emotionally to get the upper hand in battle.

Replicus has the rare gift of having a Eidetic memory, or a photographic memory, making it possible for him to recall certain people, places, and things with extreme accuracy. He can remember more than a lot of people too. This makes it possible for him to remember the transformations and mannerisms of certain Pokemon perfectly, and being able to recall them later on. This helps him tremendously in copying people perfectly, and fooling enemies that way.

His goals are to free the place from the hands of the Silver Tribe, and get his brother back, no matter what the consequences.

History:

-Early Life-

Replicus was born in the capital of the Alpha Alliance, Gold City. His past was really dark, and he doesn't like to talk about it a lot. His grandfather had been a former member of the Order of Neoverse, and had died in the war between the Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance. Replicus's father, who had just been a kid back then, had managed to escape, and destroy all ties to his grandfather. His father eventually met Speculum's mother, who was a descendant of a member of the Gold Tribe. The both of them had 2 children, Replicus, and his brother, Xavier. Xavier was a shiny Ditto, and the elder brother of Replicus, 2 years older than him.

As children, Replicus and Xavier always stuck together, they were almost inseparable. They would run around the streets, playing pranks on other citizens, enjoying themselves. Xavier was always kind of a role model for Replicus, and he always looked up to him to lead him to their next target for their various pranks. Their father and mother always used to fight over something that was kept secret from Replicus and Xavier. One day though, Speculum's father started acting violent. In a selfless act, the 2 brother's mother helped the two Ditto kids escape, and she was murdered by their father. The father then proceeded to commit suicide himself, and Replicus and Xavier were left all alone to fend for themselves.

After this incident, the 2 brothers survived on the streets, doing odd jobs like getting info on people. This helped Replicus hone his spying skills quite a lot. Eventually, the money they earned was not enough, and the two of them heard about the H.A.S., and about the Gold Tribe. They decided to enroll in the Academy together, and traveled to the Academy.

-Gold Tribe and Education-

There, they learned the selfless ways of the Gold Tribe, and practiced their combat skills. Though, Replicus would often not follow the rules, Xavier always reminded him to remember the selfless and respectful ways of the Gold Tribe, but Replicus didn't care that much, at least at that time. Eventually, his brother succeeded in becoming a member of the Gold Tribe. This memory still sticks out in Replicus's minds as a very improtant one, and one of his best days of his life.

After Xavier's graduation, he was sent on several missions, but not on the one out of the Alpha Alliance, that had been led by Auron. Replicus meanwhile, worked hard in order to graduate, so that he could join his brother in the ranks. He was unable to though at first; he was hardly able to follow Gold Tribe's Code. After months of hard work and training, and a lot of work from his brother as well, he was able to enter the Gold Tribe with his skills as an elite spy and fighter.

-Invasion-

When Auron and the rest came back with the Ancients, Replicus had not been ready for any kind of attack at all. None of his contacts had informed him of anything. After hearing about the attack, Replicus rushed over to Gold City to fight alongside his brother and comrades. In the battle, he saw Adam fall before his very eyes, but he didn't give up at first. He kept attacking, not backing down, until he was ordered to retreat.

He and his brother tried to make their way out of the place, but they were ambushed by a group of Scythers. They tried their best to fight them off, but they were far outnumbered by them. His brother, being selfless and brave, asked Replicus to leave, and stayed behind to fight the Pokemon. He was eventually led away by other Tribe members, and he escaped to the forest along with Zane and some others.

-Post Invasion-

Currently, Zane is the only person he knows in the people in the forest. Every now and then, he'll head out of their settlement in a disguise, meeting up with contacts to get info about the current situation in Silver City. He still believes that Xavier is still alive, captured by enemy forces, but he is not sure, since there is nobody who can confirm that fact. He'll do anything to get his brother back though, and get their land back in the Alpha Alliance's hands. Replicus nowadays is really selfless, independent, and brave, and also roams around in a shiny Ditto form, in the memory of his brother Xavier.

Moveset: Transform

Last edited by Danger Zone; November 23rd, 2011 at 08:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #75    
Old November 23rd, 2011, 11:45 AM
Wymsical's Avatar
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: You don't need to know, bruvah.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akacha View Post
Lol I will compete and complete this SU. Any specifics to take into consideration? Also, how should I see my move list? Is the move meditate really going to just raise some attack stat, or does it allow the pkmn to achieve higher consciousness and power? Like on Bulbapedia the move description for the game is well relative to the game but the show and manga show a much clearer idea of what moves should be. Thunder wave is like some pulse that cause you to be paralyzed your whole life... it's more like a tazergun.
Thunderwave is more like a lethal Tazergun. If it's not cured soon, it can be lethal. It leaves you paralyzed until it's healed somehow. Although it's not that bad in the games, it's one of the most dangerous statuses in the RP. Although if you're strong enough, you can resist it. Or with sufficient typing. As for things like Meditate, there is a difference between meditating and Meditating you know what I'm saying? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhere View Post
Thanks Wymsical! I added another paragraph in appearance just for the heck of it now though. Looking forward to when Supervegeta comes back and the RP starts.

Maybe they'll decide to be nice and let some extra people in if they have really good SUs? :3
'fraid not, Supervegeta specifically said to me he wanted no more spots in the RP. I wanted to add more Silver Tribe spots, but meh.
But yeah, congrats on being accepted. And lol, that extra paragraph makes it fit the bill now
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DeepImpact- View Post
WHEW. DONE.

Tbh, I think this is kinda rushed, since I made this really quickly after seeing that I had competition xD; and also I'm fairly certain I really went crazy with the History >.>; Tell me if anything's wrong! :D

Side:Gold Tribe

Name: Replicus Decendas

Gender: Male

Age: 14

Title: Speculum (Latin for Mirror) [lol thanks SV xP]

Pokemon Species: Ditto! 8D

Appearance:

-Regular form-


-Usual Appearance-


-Common Disguise 1-


-Common Disguise 2-


Being a Ditto, he's rarely in his true form. Although he is a normal Ditto, whenever he feels like staying in a Ditto form, he's always a Shiny Ditto. He mostly stays in the forms of other Pokemon though, the most common being an Excadrill, or a Shiny Grovyle. His appearances depend on his mood. During battle, though, he usually shifts into the form that his opponent is weak against. For clothing, being a Pokemon, he doesn't have that much (xD) but he usually wears armor with the Gold Tribe insignia on it. His armor is able to change shape to his various other forms. Being a ditto, he doesn't have many scars/marks, since to due his jelly like body it's not really possible to get many. He is rather weird though, in his Ditto form, he is often found sporting a monocle, which probably means something important to him, or is probably just something random.

Personality: Being a Ditto and having his ability to transform, he's a natural prankster. His brain is always thinking about pranks, working out ways to joke around and often humiliate others. Of course, being in the Gold Tribe makes him be concerned about the welfare of others, and have a strong sense of justice and honor. He is a bit selfish though sometimes, putting his needs in front of others sometimes, though it is rare seeing as he has fit himself into the Gold Tribe Code of Honor. He is one who'll always put his trust in his close friends, and to be honest, he can easily become friends with almost anyone he knows, but to place his trust in a person, it needs a bit more than acquaintance. He is a huge drama queen too, and a good actor as well, honing his skills to become a perfect spy.

Being a rather happy go lucky kind of guy, he is rarely in a bad mood, not having a short temper. He does lose his cool sometimes though, when his close friends are attacked emotionally or physically. He is quite sharp with words, he mostly jokes around, but often people mistake it for rude insults. He doesn't appreciate people who play dirty, attacking people when they're down, provoking fights, etc. A thing he hates more than anything in the world is traitors, making him have a deep hatred towards the Silver Tribe. Even though mostly he's in a very jolly mood, he's always ready to be in a serious, working mood whenever it's needed. He isn't much of a smart tactician though, he lack the ability to often think about plans and all, being more of a fighter or a sneaky spy in the field. He is very skilled in sneaking through places, and quickly camouflaging himself, and with his natural ability to transform, he's one of the best guys to get info.

Replicus is a very competitive person, in a contest, he'll always try his best to win, but also ensure that he doesn't use any dirty methods. He doesn't really love to fight, but will do so when necessary. He is really good in attacking people personally though, he's good at insulting people, injuring them emotionally to get the upper hand in battle.

Replicus has the rare gift of having a Eidetic memory, or a photographic memory, making it possible for him to recall certain people, places, and things with extreme accuracy. He can remember more than a lot of people too. This makes it possible for him to remember the transformations and mannerisms of certain Pokemon perfectly, and being able to recall them later on. This helps him tremendously in copying people perfectly, and fooling enemies that way.

His goals are to free the place from the hands of the Silver Tribe, and get his brother back, no matter what the consequences.

History:

-Early Life-

Replicus was born in the capital of the Alpha Alliance, Gold City. His past was really dark, and he doesn't like to talk about it a lot. His grandfather had been a former member of the Order of Neoverse, and had died in the war between the Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance. Replicus's father, who had just been a kid back then, had managed to escape, and destroy all ties to his grandfather. His father eventually met Speculum's mother, who was a descendant of a member of the Gold Tribe. The both of them had 2 children, Replicus, and his brother, Xavier. Xavier was a shiny Ditto, and the elder brother of Replicus, 2 years older than him.

As children, Replicus and Xavier always stuck together, they were almost inseparable. They would run around the streets, playing pranks on other citizens, enjoying themselves. Xavier was always kind of a role model for Replicus, and he always looked up to him to lead him to their next target for their various pranks. Their father and mother always used to fight over something that was kept secret from Replicus and Xavier. One day though, Speculum's father started acting violent. In a selfless act, the 2 brother's mother helped the two Ditto kids escape, and she was murdered by their father. The father then proceeded to commit suicide himself, and Replicus and Xavier were left all alone to fend for themselves.

After this incident, the 2 brothers survived on the streets, doing odd jobs like getting info on people. This helped Replicus hone his spying skills quite a lot. Eventually, the money they earned was not enough, and the two of them heard about the H.A.S., and about the Gold Tribe. They decided to enroll in the Academy together, and traveled to the Academy.

-Gold Tribe and Education-

There, they learned the selfless ways of the Gold Tribe, and practiced their combat skills. Though, Replicus would often not follow the rules, Xavier always reminded him to remember the selfless and respectful ways of the Gold Tribe, but Replicus didn't care that much, at least at that time. Eventually, his brother succeeded in becoming a member of the Gold Tribe. This memory still sticks out in Replicus's minds as a very improtant one, and one of his best days of his life.

After Xavier's graduation, he was sent on several missions, but not on the one out of the Alpha Alliance, that had been led by Auron. Replicus meanwhile, worked hard in order to graduate, so that he could join his brother in the ranks. He was unable to though at first; he was hardly able to follow Gold Tribe's Code. After months of hard work and training, and a lot of work from his brother as well, he was able to enter the Gold Tribe with his skills as an elite spy and fighter.

-Invasion-

When Auron and the rest came back with the Ancients, Replicus had not been ready for any kind of attack at all. None of his contacts had informed him of anything. After hearing about the attack, Replicus rushed over to Gold City to fight alongside his brother and comrades. In the battle, he saw Adam fall before his very eyes, but he didn't give up at first. He kept attacking, not backing down, until he was ordered to retreat.

He and his brother tried to make their way out of the place, but they were ambushed by a group of Scythers. They tried their best to fight them off, but they were far outnumbered by them. His brother, being selfless and brave, asked Replicus to leave, and stayed behind to fight the Pokemon. He was eventually led away by other Tribe members, and he escaped to the forest along with Zane and some others.

-Post Invasion-

Currently, Zane is the only person he knows in the people in the forest. Every now and then, he'll head out of their settlement in a disguise, meeting up with contacts to get info about the current situation in Silver City. He still believes that Xavier is still alive, captured by enemy forces, but he is not sure, since there is nobody who can confirm that fact. He'll do anything to get his brother back though, and get their land back in the Alpha Alliance's hands. Replicus nowadays is really selfless, independent, and brave, and also roams around in a shiny Ditto form, in the memory of his brother Xavier.

Moveset: Transform
Red means I'm being Sarcastic.

Green means you're being accepted, no matter what word it colors in.

Freakin A', man, that was horrible! Declined! xD

------------------

Okay, people, that means Stingray is automatically Declined. Sorry dude, just when you were getting it done
__________________
It's Whimsical WYMSICAL!


Links To Be Added Soon
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.