• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

New Tournament! (Wolflare approved)

GlaciaFox

A wandering Elite Glaceon
Years
lol the point of the game is to have fun with it so anyways when the winner is announced let me know so i dont forget to send their award so good luck to you all.

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
Ok, so Akatsuki_no_Tenshi will move on. Well, for the others im not sure there is much i can do, u guys will either need to have a rematch with different pokes, or find out if Gary's pokemon are hacked.

Years
I'm pretty sure you can just record a fight with versus recorder and upload it to the gts.
P.S: I really don't think that Jirachi made any difference, especially against a team full of legendearies, I saw the replay and the only thing Jirachi did the entire match was T-Wave xD.
Either way your call ref, I'll just chill until you get my opponent

Last edited:

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Do whatever you guys want. If I see a trade thread with random breedable pokes, and then I'm fighting against Perfect IVs pokes something's wrong IMO. I'd take a serious team, not just random perfects I got in my Black.

If you use legal hacks, it's your DUTY to inform your opponent about that, this is my point, not the fact I disagree with my loss.
(Sorry for not replying earlier but I was on a weekend and I had no Internet connection)

GaryCarvalho

Gym Leader
Years
Ok this is the thing, you checked my trade thread, but the only purpose of my trade thread is helping people completing their pokedex and mine. Second I was traded a flawless Ditto which I use to breed all my pokemons, I waste hours hatching the eggs until they come out as I want and you come here and say they're hacked when you have a party full of shiny legendaries and use the so called "legal hacks" which as Akatsuki no Tenshi said is easy play.
The only pokemon on my party that wasn't obtained this way was Jirachi which I got from GTS, I had no idea it was hacked, black version is my first pokemon game and I didn't know Jirachi was unobtainable with master ball.
Finally if you want a rematch battle I'll be able today or tomorrow, otherwise I'll just leave this tourney.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
I don't use any kind of hacks. RNG is simply not letting your game to choose a random egg or encounter, it's meant to give you Pokemon you want. (not species or moves, but stats, IVs, nature and ability if a pokemon has more than one ability.

I don't care about this tournament since I participated just for fun, so final is yours, since you've won the match. I wouldn't feel good winning something by cheating and I hope you'd feel the same.

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
Ok, thank you everyone for being so adult about this. Since Gonz0 is ok with losing, we need not a hack check or anything. Updating bracket, also Gonz0 and Lunis will need to battle for 3rd place.

Back