• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aqua/Magma Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I wish I could remind myself to get on more often. Well, I'm glad the group hasn't died. :]

Hey look everything is finally updated woo. :>
Myrrh's got some good points up there, I think! But since I don't really have anything to add, here is some fanart pilfered from tumblr.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Those are soo cute! <3

yeah i just wonder if they make remakes of Hoenn (hoping) that they could put a difficult setting for the game maybe that would make the game more interesting and challenging.

i like the fanmade art :) especially maxi and archie in the box lol

I hoped too, eversince they made the remakes for Gold and Silver, then I thought they were capable of making remakes for Emerald too....

Maybe if They recruited the champions It would add some spice. Unlikely and I'm not saying I support it but you have to agree that it would certainly make things more difficult.

Steven and wallace are the masters of land and sea afterall. In a R/S remake scenario would it not make sence to have wallace as champ in saphire while steven in ruby? Then the other champ can be off hiding in a cave. Like steven in meteor falls (emerald) and wallace could be in a very aquatic location such as an undersea cavern filled with tropical plants and waterfalls. Or better yet add a small location on the route you catch feebas above the waterfall where it connects to a small clearing in the forest where wallace would be standing by a small lake/pond sort of how he was seen in the DP cartoon surrounded by a fog/mist.

And I'm not sure if this is relevant to the topic but I feel their teams should be remad to level 70+ with some ideas like...

Spoiler:

Yeah, I can see Steven and Wallace in those places. If they did do a remake though, I don't think it would be Emerald, but Ruby and Sapphire remakes...but who knows really.

Recruiting the Champions... perhaps there is a difference of ideals between Steven and Wallace, leaving Hoenn in turmoil after both people eligible to be Champion are fighting each other with the assistance of the evil teams?

Perfect plot! Even though I don't know how that would end up being......but I like that idea.

After a long absence, I am back...

So, as far as the current topic goes, I had no idea that Steven and Wallace were basically the... er, mascots(?) of land and sea. I bought Pokemon Emerald, so the champion was Wallace. Guess I never thought of them being relevant to the land/sea plot. Anyhow, IMO, Wallace could use a stronger team, as Steven Stone was able to be battled once more in Meteor Falls, but with a massive improvement in team strength.

...Steven killed me a few times....took me a while to beat him. Wallace was alright though.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Yeah, same happened with me. Steven is powerful, however, Wallace needs an upgrade. But I suppose it's like looking at the difference between Lance and Red. Lance is the champion in HeartGold and SoulSilver, but Red was an optional boss to defeat. The optional boss being Red, is MUCH stronger than the champion.

EDIT:
OH! I just realized something!

Those extra third installments in the lines of Pokemon games are fixes.
Yellow was an error fix for Red and Blue,
Crystal was an error fix for Gold and Silver,
Emerald was an error fix for Ruby and Sapphire,
Platinum was an error fix for Diamond and Pearl.

Point being, it would make sense if the remakes were based off of Ruby and Sapphire(I STILL anticipate remakes).

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Yeah, same happened with me. Steven is powerful, however, Wallace needs an upgrade. But I suppose it's like looking at the difference between Lance and Red. Lance is the champion in HeartGold and SoulSilver, but Red was an optional boss to defeat. The optional boss being Red, is MUCH stronger than the champion.

It's funny how it works really. Optional bosses are much stronger usually, or sometimes they are. Especially when Steven trained steel type, and I had to upgrade my team to defeat him. Wallace does need an upgrade though, he wasn't that hard to beat compared to Steven.

Steven is a favorite character of mine.....so mysterious and quiet...I see him alone most of the time in the game. Their personalities and ideas must be different.... :3

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
It's funny how it works really. Optional bosses are much stronger usually, or sometimes they are. Especially when Steven trained steel type, and I had to upgrade my team to defeat him. Wallace does need an upgrade though, he wasn't that hard to beat compared to Steven.

Steven is a favorite character of mine.....so mysterious and quiet...I see him alone most of the time in the game. Their personalities and ideas must be different.... :3
Agreed. Steven is that type of person that just makes you wonder... an aura of mystery. And as far as Wallace, my Swampert being a Water type was able to take down every one of his Pokemon without taking damage. Steven was powerful, especially with that Cradily.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Agreed. Steven is that type of person that just makes you wonder... an aura of mystery. And as far as Wallace, my Swampert being a Water type was able to take down every one of his Pokemon without taking damage. Steven was powerful, especially with that Cradily.

Yes. Yes it was. Swampert is my favorite out of the three, since I only have to worry about its grass weakness and make it up with a bug, fire, or flying type.

If they did do a remake, Steven and Wallace should be involved in the story a bit more... in my opinion, Steven would make a great "secret" member for Magma, but that's just me.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Yes. Yes it was. Swampert is my favorite out of the three, since I only have to worry about its grass weakness and make it up with a bug, fire, or flying type.

If they did do a remake, Steven and Wallace should be involved in the story a bit more... in my opinion, Steven would make a great "secret" member for Magma, but that's just me.
You know... that is very true. Steven has an unknown background. Wallace, he is just one I refer to as a "flamboyant pretty-boy". He is just somewhat odd IMO. As for Swampert, here is my moveset at LV 100:

Muddy Water(replaced Surf to transfer to new games, via PalPark)
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Earthquake

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
You know... that is very true. Steven has an unknown background. Wallace, he is just one I refer to as a "flamboyant pretty-boy". He is just somewhat odd IMO. As for Swampert, here is my moveset at LV 100:

Muddy Water(replaced Surf to transfer to new games, via PalPark)
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Earthquake

I agree with Wallace. Unknown background characters attract my attention a lot....

As for your Swampert...it has a veery good moveset. I haven't played my Emerald in a while, I should start playing it again and get nostalgia on the thing. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, by the way.

Team Magma and Team Aqua.....erm.....a new topic should do it for now. If you were to be given the position of leader in either Team Magma or Aqua.....would you even accept and do a difference?
- I honestly don't know whether to agree or not....I'm not a leader, but a follower....but if I did, I guess I would simply do the same as the past boss did: Trying to catch old Kyogre or Groudon. Maybe get a few powerful gym leaders or Steven to join.....

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
I agree with Wallace. Unknown background characters attract my attention a lot....

As for your Swampert...it has a veery good moveset. I haven't played my Emerald in a while, I should start playing it again and get nostalgia on the thing. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, by the way.

Team Magma and Team Aqua.....erm.....a new topic should do it for now. If you were to be given the position of leader in either Team Magma or Aqua.....would you even accept and do a difference?
- I honestly don't know whether to agree or not....I'm not a leader, but a follower....but if I did, I guess I would simply do the same as the past boss did: Trying to catch old Kyogre or Groudon. Maybe get a few powerful gym leaders or Steven to join.....
Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

So, for the current topic, if I was to be a Magma or Aqua(preferably Magma) Leader, I would try to catch not only Groudon, but Kyogre and Rayquaza as well. Then, I would successfully capture the Weather Institute, use the scientist's work for my own devious purposes, and allow my Admins the use of Castforms.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ooh, if I were leader of Aqua... ahaha you can't put me in charge of an evil team and expect it to stay properly evil. I'd be the one concentrating on improving the existing environment, working outside laws and regulations to actually get stuff done. I'd have committees and things so I would have a balanced opinion of the plans and a bunch of people to research and a minimal amount of people to beat off law enforcers and the occasional outraged citizen. I'd make my team a bit like Batman- good and just, kinda what people/Pokémon need, but not really lawful.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Ooh, if I were leader of Aqua... ahaha you can't put me in charge of an evil team and expect it to stay properly evil. I'd be the one concentrating on improving the existing environment, working outside laws and regulations to actually get stuff done. I'd have committees and things so I would have a balanced opinion of the plans and a bunch of people to research and a minimal amount of people to beat off law enforcers and the occasional outraged citizen. I'd make my team a bit like Batman- good and just, kinda what people/Pokémon need, but not really lawful.
Hmm... I see where you're getting at. A... "liaison organization", with it's own rules to play by? That is a good idea.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Greetings everyone. sorry I havn't been able to get on much (at all) since around school's opening.

Same here. Exams are coming up, and can't afford to miss them. Also, haven't been able to think of a good topic to bring up.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Greetings everyone. sorry I havn't been able to get on much (at all) since around school's opening.

Same here. Exams are coming up, and can't afford to miss them. Also, haven't been able to think of a good topic to bring up.

I won't delete these posts because then the thread would be locked due to a month of inactivity, but please try and keep to discussing Pokemon-based topics whilst posting in a fan club! :)

Incidently, I'd like to join!

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Team: Aqua
Partner Pokémon: Corphish
Anything Else: A world full of water seems like bliss... How nice it'd be to look outside and see an ocean of calm, only ever interrupted with an exciting storm to stir things up! Sounds like my kind of world. Although that's not necessarily Aqua's goal anymore, its still what I'd like haha.

For the topic, if I was to be the leader of Aqua... I'd do exactly what I said in 'Anything Else'! Round up all the water Pokemon I can and make them fire water guns, hydro pumps, whirlpools and whatever else they can use into the sea so we can fill this world full of water! <3

Last edited:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I'd like to join Team Aqua!

Username: Comotone8
Team: Team Aqua
Partner Pokémon: Carvanha
Anything Else: I have always loved Team Aqua. Unlike Team Rocket or Plasma or Galactic who have no valid objective, Team Aqua did. They were doing what they honestly thought was right, and trying to expand the sea.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
This club is in need of new ownership but it's hard to tell who it should go to. :3 PM me with suggestions/applications! :)

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
I was wondering. In making a team for a team magma team I was thinking of using a Cherrim because its ability, according to Bulbapedia increases attack and special defence.

But what I don't understand is how it works. Does it actualy need to be on the field or can it just be in your party?

This is a very useful ability for a sun team if so.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

This club is being closed due to an inactive owner. Feel free to re-make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back