• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

My advice to this thread is:

Nothing is impossible

Spreading it everywhere!

I'm trying to motivate PC or motivate myself, idek anymore.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm not complaining at all about that lack of sleep :B Just stating that hilarity would ensue :B The other night was completely worth losing sleep over. Haven't had that much fun in a loooooong time~ Even then, the fault is only mine xD; I woulda most likely stayed up late anyway because of my work schedule >3>

Tell me how dividing by zero works for you guys, btw. If you get an actual number, you win the internet :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He probably gets enough attention from other Minecraft fans anyways, hurrhurr.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Un. I think I might have done that one too many times around someone, and now it's like I don't even know them. Buh.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

In other news, HOLY CRAP, I WANT TERRARIA 1.1 SO BLOODY MUCH.
Spoiler:

Okay, so this thread isn't interested in 2D sandbox games.

How about anime fanart?
Lemme know if this strarts stretching someone's screen :V
the_fullmetal_alchemist_by_yuzahunter-d4h9uhf.png

Last edited:
Years

Hai guys. Had a lot of turkey yesterday and played Radiant Historia like heck...I'm only 1/4 of the way through after 10 hours...this game is huge. @~@

Anyways, Not buying any games for a while. I have quite a backlog of DS games to try out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
3. Eh alright.

Planning to get Bioshock 2, Dead Space, and either Blaxblue Calamity Trigger or Continuim Shift, haven't decided on which one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back