The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Old September 26th, 2011, 06:37 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Advertise here
BW056 - 快傑ア☆ギルダー VS フリージ男 !!
Translation - Extraordinary A☆Gilder VS Freegeo-Man!
http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/09/01/38/20/www_do13.jpg

Last edited by Black Mage; October 30th, 2011 at 12:53 PM.
Old September 26th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
What's with the stars? XD; If I'm not mistaken, this is the episode with Accelgor, right? Not knowing much makes it hard to predict. Accelgor is a pretty cool ninja-like Pokemon, though. :)
Old September 26th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Heh, the stars are in the in the source image but yeah, I'm guess that's the name of the guy dressed like his Accelgor(Agilder), the Freegeo-Man would be the villian we saw in the preview with the Cryogonal (Freegeo in japan) head.

It looks like a really fun episode though, I'm looking forward to it. The Accelgor trainer seems epic.
Old September 26th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Definitely looks like one of the most excitable fillers in this Saga thus far. Definitely looking forward to this. And I assume this is confirmation we are in Driftveil now? If so can I get some Dewott plox or Leavanny so we can battle Clay with some evolved pokemon.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old September 28th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Tachibana Azumi
★七色に光る女★

Well I assume they're still in Nimbasa, because the previous episode would have been the Musical, and besides, I think they would showcase the ferris wheel and Driftveil Bridge in an episode.

This looks like an funny episode, though! I'm going to look forward to seeing this, what with the, er, Kamen Rider/Power Rangers/that-kind-of-show feel xD
Old September 28th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana Azumi View Post
Well I assume they're still in Nimbasa, because the previous episode would have been the Musical, and besides, I think they would showcase the ferris wheel and Driftveil Bridge in an episode.

This looks like an funny episode, though! I'm going to look forward to seeing this, what with the, er, Kamen Rider/Power Rangers/that-kind-of-show feel xD
Ah well, theres been a lot of confusion of episode numbers due to clashing tv quide listings, but yeah. This is definitely set in Driftveil, seeing as this is mostly set around the cold storage. If you take notice of the other supposed episode episode title featuring Iris and Denio, it looks mostly set in the route between Nimbasa and Driftveil.

Old September 28th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Tachibana Azumi
★七色に光る女★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
Ah well, theres been a lot of confusion of episode numbers due to clashing tv quide listings, but yeah. This is definitely set in Driftveil, seeing as this is mostly set around the cold storage. If you take notice of the other supposed episode episode title featuring Iris and Denio, it looks mostly set in the route between Nimbasa and Driftveil.
Ah, I see! Well, if that's the case, then I guess they're really skipping Nimbasa's ferris wheel? I was confused that this episode is set near Cold Storage, and when I saw the episode numbers, I assumed this was a made-up place in Nimbasa... :C
Old October 20th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Right, so we've gotten clarification that this episode will be BW59;
http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/09/01/38/20/www_do13.jpg

Last edited by Mew~; October 21st, 2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old October 20th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

How is this BW049 again? Since Subway Part 1 was 49? I assume you mean 59?

Old October 21st, 2011, 12:14 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Haha, yes. I really should get more sleep. xD;

Anyway, overall looking forward to this episode. Although it seems like this Cryogonal team does look like some sort of sub for Team Plasma, it does look like a very funny episode. xD;

Old December 1st, 2011, 02:17 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

I loved Charles as the Super Sentai character and how he is part goofball as well. Like when they showed all his mistakes or how his bike didn't have gas in it after he was chasing down the Thief. Nice that we got to see the market which I don't remember if they showed Slateports. And Team Rocket planning hmmm... Definitely one of my favorite fillers.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here