• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
The colours go pretty good together and it's laid out nicely, but besides that, there's not much to it.

7/10

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Not a huge fan of the picture's text, and the background. I can see the colours being kind of difficult to read on some skins, though.

6/10

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
7/10

Great Team of Pokemon. :) But nothing TOO special about it. (To me, at least)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Nice and simple, though perhaps the art is a bit too simple. But it works nicely, despite the atrocious lime border. I can dismiss that because it's small, though, so no worries. The sprites at the bottom are nicely ordered and labeled clearly, which is something I appreciate. So you get 8.5/10, I think.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
I'm not seeing anything there in your sig except a dot.
~
2/10

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
9/10

It's so...mysterious, and yet somehow awe-inspiring!

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
I like the simplicity of the tag, and the sprites looks simplistic and orderly.
~
9.75/10

:D

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
9/10. I think same thing as I said before. The CSS is good and neat, but I like the image more than your last image. It really gives this just-right colourful atmosphere, if that makes sense.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
8/10 I like the pokedex idea, but the font colour is kind of hard to read (I know it's Wigglytuff's shade, bust still). I've also seen the pokedex idea before. Still a nice siggy though. ^^

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
Although I like how you've put work into it, I'm just not a fan of the image/colors you've used. Nice try, though!
5/10

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Well this theme is pretty and it sort of matches your name what with the fire. I quite like the character there and the whole appearance/colours. It's pretty. :3
8.5/10.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Same rating as before. I'm not really feeling how the flags are kind of out there. To be honest, I'd omit them.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
8.5/10 because I like the picture and the coloured compact text. :3
I don't think I've gotten a comment related to the flags before, so I'll try it out for an extended period of time if I hear anyone else talk about it. I don't like it without the flags, personally. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back