• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---​

No screenshots for today,or a video, but anyway...
I just want to let you guys know that the game is finished and ready to be available, but the only thing I need to add now is a mini-game which suddenly pops in my head when I was about to make the patch. :P

So yeah, I'll try and implement this mini-game I have in mind, and if things go smooth, then it'll be a nice addition in the game, I think... =/

Anyway, here's the list of things to expect in the final release...

Spoiler:

---oOo---​

hey dude... u create awesom hacks... i really love em... btw how u get the 5 badges back.. i went to boulder town n the guy there says the gym leader is nt thr... wht to do?? help

collect the first four badges first before getting the 5th badge.

i have another problem. when you are in fruit's basket in Normal Mode, you run into felinar and the other pokemon. then the knight shows up (richard) and when you talk to him he just mumbles about catching felinar. then I try to talk to the other pokemon but nothing happens. I then try to exit to the right, but my player says: "...I wonder what that other pokemon is up to...". then I go back and try to talk to the pokemon, but still NOTHING happens! can anyone help?

yet another problem. I saved my game, but when I opened up the rom, my player became the pokemon next to felinar! now i can't switch back and i think i might have to start over..... and help?

Okay so i read on the top of the thread and it said "dont push start in Fruits Baskets" but the thing is, i didnt push start until it started glitching up... does anyone think thats fair?

send me your save file via PM so I can fix it.
sorry for this trouble.

huh.... after the second gym my game froze..... when i reset it..... the game had been NEW GAMED aaaRRRGGGHH!!!!! and yet my save file is stilll there right next o my rom!!!!!

Dunno if its just my game though....... any ideas guys??

probably a bad patching problem or the ROM isn't compatible with the path...?
I dunno... It's the first time I heard of that problem.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
dude are u going to make another project like a crossover or mabye u can ask your fans and friends for help line in the story or for ideas. Im abig fan. I was going to make a tribute hack for you but my team disbanded and we cnat get back to gether. -sigh- any way. please PM me when u need a story line buddy or something like an advertiser.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---​

Remember what I said about that mini-game that suddenly came to my head?
Well, I inserted it successfully! xD
It's not done with ASM, but just a combination of scripts and tiles. :P
Here's a video tutorial of the new mini-game of LoG. ;)

Years
what kind of event are there to do after the story besides the rival battles which are to hard and catching Ho-oh?

Last edited:

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
what kind of event are there to do after the story besides the rival battles which are to hard and catching Ho-oh?

I actually like the Post-Story Rival battles, even though I only found two of them so far hahaha...

Well, did you go to the Hevah League Building? You'll be sure to get a good challenge, plus, a surprizing twist/swerve at the end..hehehehe...

Last edited:
Years
I actually like the Post-Story Rival battles, even though I only found two of them so far hahaha...

Well, did you go to the Hevah League Building? You'll be sure to get a good challenge, plus, a surprizing twist/swerve at the end..hehehehe...

its not like I don't like them it's more like most of my pokemons are twice as lower as the Poke's my rivals has so I like to do other events before i'm going to challenge them. Hevah League I need an 8th badge and don't know how to get it :s

BTW anyone know what Legends/Special pokemons there are to catch?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Wow, you already implant a mini game shortly after thinking it? I wish I could work that fast! So, you choose the elements first then just hope you win? Oh yeah, Ash493 took the words right out of my mouth! XD Seriously, congratulations you talanted hacker of awesomeness! Now remake RoL and RR!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
@Destined: I don't think you quite understand. I have the 6th symbol but the rock is still telling me to talk to kronz

@Ash: I can't find an elemental building anywhere in guardia town, i've even tried running around the town with a wall hack. Are you sure that's where it is?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
@Destined: I don't think you quite understand. I have the 6th symbol but the rock is still telling me to talk to kronz

@Ash: I can't find an elemental building anywhere in guardia town, i've even tried running around the town with a wall hack. Are you sure that's where it is?

Then try going to Guardia Town. Head south and the EM building should be there. If not, then send me your save file so I can investigate.

After Lost shadow I ran into JB CRossel, then Clair, I talked to the Shaman, now what? I decide to check the yellow triangle thingy,went to The Hevah League like it said to but nothing happened. What do i Do?!?

try heading to Guardia Town...
if nothing, send me your save file so I can investigate it.

DJG, you are EPIC!!!
Not only you finished LoG so quickly after the previous beta but you also added this mini-game!
DJG I really admire what you did!
You and your team are simply awesome!

Unfortunately, I'm the only one working on this hack...
My team has dissolved ever since beta 2(or 3) came out... My spriters only work if I request them to do some spriting... =/

AustinWolff

has left
Years
epicness. saw the new pics in the first page and it looks amazing. i wont be getting there for awhile cuz i restarted my game again! (i didnt like blastoise, so i chose charmander as the starter). I just got my second badge so it should be awhile before i get to the super awesome events. I also have a quick question: what tutorial did you use to insert the new map? Im pretty sure its the one in the tutorials thread... but again it could be somewhere else.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Impressive work you've done since I've last checked this for updates and I must say I can't wait to ply the final product, too bad I have no computer anymore since it broe and I'm forced to post this on my crappy phone that is seriously lagging while I type...FML

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years

---UPDATE---​

Remember what I said about that mini-game that suddenly came to my head?
Well, I inserted it successfully! xD
It's not done with ASM, but just a combination of scripts and tiles. :P
Here's a video tutorial of the new mini-game of LoG. ;)

Teach me how to do that, Your my hero dude. The Best Stories, the best sprites music everything djg you ate the best. please help me in my hack as soon as u want too

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
What is the Catch Rate for Giratina? Because, I have his HP down into the small part of the red using Steelix. But, my Ultra balls are flying off of him why?
Giratina can't be caught without a Master Ball, which isn't obtainable at this point.

Also I recommend Giratina and Zoe should be treated like trainer battles. Even with Shadow Tag, there are ways to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back