The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old November 24th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus
Remember NovEnder
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 27
Gender: Male

Advertise here
FF&W has been lacking in reviews, and a fun way to get members to review is by having a challenge! We'll be running a mini-review challenge for the first two weeks of December.

How does it work?
Interested in taking part? All you have to do is sign up in this thread using the form posted below. Then, starting on December 1st (your time zone, whatever that may be), you can begin reviewing any story or poem posted here in FF&W. Just be sure to keep the section's rules in mind.

This means that your reviews need to be constructive. Don't just post "like ur story! it was good!" Point out specifics about the story you're reviewing, mentioning what you liked or didn't like. If your review can be posted to every story in this forum and make sense, it won't count for this challenge.

Use your post in this thread to keep track of your reviews. Just link to them so we can double-check everything.

Authors, if you would like a particular reviewer to read your story, check out their profile to find out how to contact them and ask them nicely. If we find out that you're pestering for reviews, it will be noted and no one will review your story for the challenge.

How Many Reviews?
This is a mini-challenge, so the amount of reviews needed to complete it is lowered. You just need to post 10 reviews between December 1st and December 15th in order to complete the challenge.

What do you get?
Aside from the satisfaction of bringing activity to FF&W and reviews to the authors here, you also get this emblem:



The Form
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Best Way to Contact:[/b]
[b]Review Style:[/b]
[b]Reviews:[/b]

Reviewers
AlexOzzyCake [Finished!]
Bay Alexison [Finished!]
bobandbill [Finished!]
Cutlerine
icomeanon6
Impo
Misheard Whisper
Palladium
psyanic

Previous Reviewing Challenges
April 2011
February 2011
__________________

We have to Mega-move it!

Last edited by bobandbill; December 10th, 2011 at 07:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old November 24th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Misheard Whisper's Avatar
Misheard Whisper
#1 Yancy fan
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Doctor Drakken's lair
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Misheard Whisper
Why the heck not? I'm keen. I posted first, why am I last on the list? oh wait it's alphabetical.

Name: Misheard Whisper
Best Way to Contact: VM
Review Style: Fairly comprehensive. I tend to focus on plot, characters and use of tone/mood/narrative. I tend to do stream-of-consciousness type reviews as I read.
Reviews:
1. New Bark and Beyond - Chapter 1: New Region, New Friends, New Rivals by Cardwell74
2. The Sisters' Paths by Kamiya-chan (The sum of my contributions to the thread probably constitutes a review, even if I don't get bonus points for the etiquette advice.)
3. A Stoner's Strength by Wolfwhispers
4. The Fall to Redemption [PG-13] by Cypher DS
5. Drowning [PG-13] by IanDonyer
6. The Orusa Adventures (R:Teen) by Oz37
7. Thoughts Upon Passing by SuperTrainStation
8. Scythe and Sickle (Rated PG-16) by SeekerOfDarkness (who I am really tempted to let autocorrect have its way with)
9. A Stoner's Strength, Chapter Whatever by Wolfwhispers
10. A Stoner's Strength, Chapter Whatever+1 by Wolfwhispers
__________________

Last edited by Misheard Whisper; December 12th, 2011 at 09:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old November 25th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Do I have time to do this? Most definitely not! Will I do it? Of course!

Name: Cutlerine
Best Way to Contact: VM
Review Style: A little bit of everything, really. Grammar/spelling, logic, narrative flow, plot, characters... Whatever strikes me as necessary to be said.
Reviews:
1. The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova (apenpaap)
2. A Stoner's Strength (Wolfwhispers)
2. The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova (Chapter Eight) (apenpaap)
7. Something's Got to Give (Misheard Whisper)
Q. The Fall to Redemption (Cypher DS)
Banana. White Heart Black Bones (OpenDoorLeia)
FLCL. A Stoner's Strength (Chapter ??) (Wolfwhispers)
1,972. ROOTS (Haruka of Hoenn)
9. Something's Got to Give (Chapter 2) (Misheard Whisper)
The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova (Chapters Nine & Ten) (apenpaap)
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.

Last edited by Cutlerine; December 13th, 2011 at 09:13 AM. Reason: The challenge is down! It's on the ground! You can hear it HOWL!
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old November 28th, 2011, 02:54 PM
bobandbill's Avatar
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Coast - Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
I actually have holidays now. This can only mean one thing.

Name: bobandbill I think
Best Way to Contact: VM, don't mind PMs either.
Review Style: I'll say what I like and don't like on whatever comes to mind when I read it basically (be it plot, characters, description, events, etc), and mention any instances of misspellings/grammatical errors and how to fix them.
Reviews:
1: New Bark and Beyond- Chapter 1: New Region, New Friends, New Rivals, Cardwell74
2: How, frawst
3: Pikabowser Attempts Poetry, Pikabowser123
4. Rhyming Stories: The Barboach Who Can't Make Its Mind, angelomanalo
5. Marowak- The Avenger, Volcanix769
6. The Orusa Adventures, Oz37
7. Thoughts Upon Passing, SuperTrainStationH
8. Faded Glory, Aisu
9. War (Teeze's Poetry), Snivy063
10. Lost, darkpokeball
__________________


Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
The BBS Forums!
Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!
Home of Wynaut? Webzine; looking for contributors!

Last edited by bobandbill; December 10th, 2011 at 07:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Bay Alexison's Avatar
Bay Alexison
Not a Baygel
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Dani California
Age: 25
Nature: Sassy
I want to get back to reviewing Pokemon fics again, so going to do this challenge.

Name: Bay Alexison
Best Way to Contact: VM
Review Style: I tend to just say my overall thoughts on the chapter/story as I read it, but I tend to say quite a bit on plot and characterization. I won't say too much on grammar though as that's not my strong point in writing.
Reviews:
1. White Heart Black Bones- Prologue and Chapter 1 (OpenDoorLeia)
2. Drowning- Prologue (IanDonyer)
3. The Fall to Redemption- Prologue and Chapter 1 (Cypher DS)
4. White Heart Black Bones- Chapter 2 (OpenDoorLeia)
5. Thoughts Upon Passing- One Shot (SuperTrainStationH)
6. POKéMON Ruby Destiny- Prologue and Chapter 1 (destinedjagold)
7. Faded Glory- Chapter 1 (Aisu)
8. Rhyming Stories: A Silly Snorlax- Poem (angelomanalo)
9. White Hearts Black Bones- Chapter 2 (OpenDoorLeia)
10. Faded Glory- Chapter 2 (Aisu)
__________________
[PC Fanfiction Index] [Nothing, Everything] [Quiet Admiration][The BBS] [MyAnimeList][Archive of Our Own][FFnet]
[Partner in Crime: Elite Overlord LeSabre™] [Cousin: Astinus] [Avatar: livebites from DW]

Last edited by Bay Alexison; December 10th, 2011 at 11:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old December 1st, 2011, 08:44 AM
icomeanon6's Avatar
icomeanon6
It's "I Come Anon"
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Virginia
Age: 21
Gender: Male
D*mn the finals! Full speed ahead!

Name: icomeanon, or Anon if you prefer.
Best Way to Contact: PM
Review Style: I tend to focus on how well realized the characters, settings, and events are, and how well everything flows. I'm also not too shabby with picking apart grammar and writing mechanics.
Reviews:
  1. White Heart Black Bones - OpenDoorLeia
  2. Drowning - IanDonyer
  3. The Nine Tales - TheBowsinator
  4. White Heart Black Bones, chapter 2 - OpenDoorLeia
  5. Parallel Process - The Silph Co. Heist - q11e
  6. razayka - an illegible mess. (That's not my comment, that's just the author's username.)
  7. White Heart Black Bones, chapter 3 - OpenDoorLeia
  8. Something's Got To Give - Misheard Whisper
  9. Scythe and Sickle - SeekerOfDarkness
  10. Something's Got To Give, chapter 3 - Misheard Whisper
__________________

My chapter fics:
Kanto: The Disputed Frontier - 14 chapters, indefinite hiatus. Gary Stu's Unpredictable Adventure - 8 chapters, completed. Digimon Campaign - 7 chapters, ongoing

One-shots:
There's Always Tomorrow (SWC 2009), A Matter of Stubbornness (SWC 2010), Left by the Roadside
(SWC 2011 1st place),
Giovanni Destroys the World and Everything in It (2012), By What Right? (SWC 2013 1st place), Back in the Day (SWC 2014 1st place) (New!)


Family (kind of?): Strange person who calls me strange names

If the pen is mightier than the sword, the keyboard is mightier than the ICBM.

Last edited by icomeanon6; December 13th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old December 1st, 2011, 08:32 PM
psyanic's Avatar
psyanic
There's Something About Lamps
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The USA
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Name: Psyanic
Best Way to Contact: PM/VM
Review Style: Grammar Nazi, stickler for plot/characters, anything else. I just do a bit of everything. Anything else just comes to mind.
Reviews:
1.The Sister's Path - Kamiya Chan
2.Red - Kirbyxox
3.Blazon and Team Alpha - Luigimario84
4.The Fall to Redemption - Cypher DS
5.Pokemon in Real Life - TheFattestSnorlax
6.Life and Times of Kira - Soul Saint
7.Forever Changed - TrueBolt
8.Desolate - Zapdos926
9.Bob's Life in School - Volcanix769
10.The new Hedgehog Trio-Mephile's Return - Juniebug910

Last edited by psyanic; December 11th, 2011 at 05:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old December 8th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Wish I'd seen this earlier, this area of the forum is one I've always wanted to get involved in but never had an excuse.

Name: AlexOzzyCake
Best Way to Contact: PM, VM, IRC or IM - check my "About Me" for details.
Review Style: Obsessed with spelling and grammar, interested in character development, mindful of mechanisms and technique. Poems are another strong interest and they way they relay messages in different ways to different people.
Reviews:
1. The Fish Bowl (-Ty-)
2. POKéMON Ruby Destiny [M] [15+] (Destinedjagold)
3. Wobbufett (Pixel)
4. Roar of Time (Diamond1304)
5. Dark Legends (The Author)
6. A Silly Snorlax (Angelomanalo)
7. How? (Frawst)
8. Somewhere (Misheard Whisper)
9. Lost (DarkPokeball)
10. No Whole Reflection (DayDream)

All finished! I'd just like to say, thank you for creating this challenge, I'd never realised how interesting poetry could be to review and contemplate. And some people really have created awe inspiring poetry. I definitely intend to keep doing this after the challenge! It is a shame to see the inactivity in this section though, hopefully this challenge will inspire more writers to come forth!
__________________

Last edited by Squirrel; December 10th, 2011 at 06:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old December 10th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Bay Alexison's Avatar
Bay Alexison
Not a Baygel
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Dani California
Age: 25
Nature: Sassy
And once again Bay is able to finish a review challenge! XD I might be able to do a couple more reviews before the 15th and if so I'll edit my sign up post and this post. I need to catch up reading other fics from other places besides here and writing, though. >.>;
__________________
[PC Fanfiction Index] [Nothing, Everything] [Quiet Admiration][The BBS] [MyAnimeList][Archive of Our Own][FFnet]
[Partner in Crime: Elite Overlord LeSabre™] [Cousin: Astinus] [Avatar: livebites from DW]
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old December 10th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Palladium's Avatar
Palladium
2012 FTW!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Brazil, why?
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Still got 5 days to roll,so

Name: Palladium (but answer by Pallie and DJBird too)
Best Way to Contact: VM/PM hit me with your best shot, I don't really mind
Review Style: I point what I like and what I don't like out, talk about description, character development and some screaming typing/grammar mistakes (but not much as I'm not very good at the latter)
Reviews:
1. Rayzaka's Book : Original One by an illegible mess
2. How? by frawst
3. Rhyming Stories: A Silly Snorlax by angelomanalo
4.A Wynaut's Novel by angelomanalo
5.No Whole Reflection by Daydream
6.Moth by Trance and Moss
7.Gardevoir: Always There: A Poem by Steller the Raichu
8.Wobbuffet (Pixels can write too) by Pixel
9.Rhyming Stories: The Barboach Who Can't Make Its Mind by angelomanalo
10.Dark Legends by The Author

And so I've finished!!
Thank God that's over, now I'm only 11 poems away of a happy December
__________________


"The past has gone, and the future's uncertain, but now is a gift, that's why it's called present"


Active Challenges:
~ Dex Rotation [Red]

Last edited by Palladium; December 13th, 2011 at 11:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old December 10th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus
Remember NovEnder
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Bay, your emblem is on the way!
__________________

We have to Mega-move it!
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old December 10th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Wish I'd seen this earlier, this area of the forum is one I've always wanted to get involved in but never had an excuse.

Name: AlexOzzyCake
Best Way to Contact: PM, VM, IRC or IM - check my "About Me" for details.
Review Style: Obsessed with spelling and grammar, interested in character development, mindful of mechanisms and technique. Poems are another strong interest and they way they relay messages in different ways to different people.
Reviews:
1. The Fish Bowl (-Ty-)
2. POKéMON Ruby Destiny [M] [15+] (Destinedjagold)
3. Wobbufett (Pixel)
4. Roar of Time (Diamond1304)
5. Dark Legends (The Author)
6. A Silly Snorlax (Angelomanalo)
7. How? (Frawst)
8. Somewhere (Misheard Whisper)
9. Lost (DarkPokeball)
10. No Whole Reflection (DayDream)

All finished! I'd just like to say, thank you for creating this challenge, I'd never realised how interesting poetry could be to review and contemplate. And some people really have created awe inspiring poetry. I definitely intend to keep doing this after the challenge! It is a shame to see the inactivity in this section though, hopefully this challenge will inspire more writers to come forth!
The above person posted their completed list, so I thought I might too... My sentiments are in the above quote, and once again, thanks for this challenge!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old December 10th, 2011, 08:02 PM
bobandbill's Avatar
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Coast - Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
The above person posted their completed list, so I thought I might too... My sentiments are in the above quote, and once again, thanks for this challenge!
Congrats, and you should have your emblem now. =) And yeah, we brought the review challenge in to bring some more activity to FF&W again, particularly after a very quiet November (Nano is partly to blame arguably =p). Hopefully it'll carry on afterwards!

I've also finished btw *motions to post above*, so yay. \o/
__________________


Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
The BBS Forums!
Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!
Home of Wynaut? Webzine; looking for contributors!
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old December 10th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus
Remember NovEnder
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
bobandbill, your emblem in on the way.
__________________

We have to Mega-move it!
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old December 11th, 2011, 05:03 PM
psyanic's Avatar
psyanic
There's Something About Lamps
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The USA
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyanic View Post
Name: Psyanic
Best Way to Contact: PM/VM
Review Style: Grammar Nazi, stickler for plot/characters, anything else. I just do a bit of everything. Anything else just comes to mind.
Reviews:
1.The Sister's Path - Kamiya Chan
2.Red - Kirbyxox
3.Blazon and Team Alpha - Luigimario84
4.The Fall to Redemption - Cypher DS
5.Pokemon in Real Life - TheFattestSnorlax
6.Life and Times of Kira - Soul Saint
7.Forever Changed - TrueBolt
8.Desolate - Zapdos926
9.Bob's Life in School - Volcanix769
10.The new Hedgehog Trio-Mephile's Return - Juniebug910
Finished my review challenge! I'm so proud of... myself. It did its job though; FF&W has gotten a lot more active these past 10 days or so. Cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old December 11th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus
Remember NovEnder
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Congratulations, psyanic! Enjoy your new emblem.

And yes, this challenge did bring some needed activity to FF&W.

A small reminder while I'm here: The challenge will be ending soon. You only have a few short days to get in your final reviews!

Or to sign up and do the challenge in a few short days. Whichever.
__________________

We have to Mega-move it!
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old December 12th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Misheard Whisper's Avatar
Misheard Whisper
#1 Yancy fan
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Doctor Drakken's lair
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Misheard Whisper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misheard Whisper View Post
Why the heck not? I'm keen. I posted first, why am I last on the list? oh wait it's alphabetical.

Name: Misheard Whisper
Best Way to Contact: VM
Review Style: Fairly comprehensive. I tend to focus on plot, characters and use of tone/mood/narrative. I tend to do stream-of-consciousness type reviews as I read.
Reviews:
1. New Bark and Beyond - Chapter 1: New Region, New Friends, New Rivals by Cardwell74
2. The Sisters' Paths by Kamiya-chan (The sum of my contributions to the thread probably constitutes a review, even if I don't get bonus points for the etiquette advice.)
3. A Stoner's Strength by Wolfwhispers
4. The Fall to Redemption [PG-13] by Cypher DS
5. Drowning [PG-13] by IanDonyer
6. The Orusa Adventures (R:Teen) by Oz37
7. Thoughts Upon Passing by SuperTrainStation
8. Scythe and Sickle (Rated PG-16) by SeekerOfDarkness (who I am really tempted to let autocorrect have its way with)
9. A Stoner's Strength, Chapter Whatever by Wolfwhispers
10. A Stoner's Strength, Chapter Whatever+1 by Wolfwhispers
Aaaaand done! I wanted to be the first to finish, but I guess I should just be glad I finished at all. I've not managed to do one of these before.

That said, I'm all up for a full one through January, although that'll be the last month I have free for a while. :3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old December 12th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus
Remember NovEnder
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
We have small plans for January.

To divert your attention, your emblem is on the way, Misheard.
__________________

We have to Mega-move it!
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
It's actually ten. Sorry about that. I did that thing again.

In other news: I've finished!
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.

Last edited by Cutlerine; December 13th, 2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: I fought the war-lrus!
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old December 13th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus
Remember NovEnder
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
And emblem sent, Cutlerine! I loved seeing "banana" used as a number again.
__________________

We have to Mega-move it!
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old December 13th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Palladium's Avatar
Palladium
2012 FTW!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Brazil, why?
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladium View Post
Still got 5 days to roll,so

Name: Palladium (but answer by Pallie and DJBird too)
Best Way to Contact: VM/PM hit me with your best shot, I don't really mind
Review Style: I point what I like and what I don't like out, talk about description, character development and some screaming typing/grammar mistakes (but not much as I'm not very good at the latter)
Reviews:
1. Rayzaka's Book : Original One by an illegible mess
2. How? by frawst
3. Rhyming Stories: A Silly Snorlax by angelomanalo
4.A Wynaut's Novel by angelomanalo
5.No Whole Reflection by Daydream
6.Moth by Trance and Moss
7.Gardevoir: Always There: A Poem by Steller the Raichu
8.Wobbuffet (Pixels can write too) by Pixel
9.Rhyming Stories: The Barboach Who Can't Make Its Mind by angelomanalo
10.Dark Legends by The Author

And so I've finished!!
Thank God that's over, now I'm only 11 poems away of a happy December
Bob, Austin I'm done here
Surprisingly I wasn't the last one
__________________


"The past has gone, and the future's uncertain, but now is a gift, that's why it's called present"


Active Challenges:
~ Dex Rotation [Red]
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old December 13th, 2011, 03:36 PM
icomeanon6's Avatar
icomeanon6
It's "I Come Anon"
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Northern Virginia
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by icomeanon6 View Post
  1. White Heart Black Bones - OpenDoorLeia
  2. Drowning - IanDonyer
  3. The Nine Tales - TheBowsinator
  4. White Heart Black Bones, chapter 2 - OpenDoorLeia
  5. Parallel Process - The Silph Co. Heist - q11e
  6. razayka - an illegible mess. (That's not my comment, that's just the author's username.)
  7. White Heart Black Bones, chapter 3 - OpenDoorLeia
  8. Something's Got To Give - Misheard Whisper
  9. Scythe and Sickle - SeekerOfDarkness
  10. Something's Got To Give, chapter 3 - Misheard Whisper
Finished, and with two days to spare! Got to say I liked how this round was less back breakingly hard than the one-review-a-day dealies we had earlier.

And now I think I'll get back to work on a little something I want to get out there this month...
__________________

My chapter fics:
Kanto: The Disputed Frontier - 14 chapters, indefinite hiatus. Gary Stu's Unpredictable Adventure - 8 chapters, completed. Digimon Campaign - 7 chapters, ongoing

One-shots:
There's Always Tomorrow (SWC 2009), A Matter of Stubbornness (SWC 2010), Left by the Roadside
(SWC 2011 1st place),
Giovanni Destroys the World and Everything in It (2012), By What Right? (SWC 2013 1st place), Back in the Day (SWC 2014 1st place) (New!)


Family (kind of?): Strange person who calls me strange names

If the pen is mightier than the sword, the keyboard is mightier than the ICBM.
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old December 13th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus
Remember NovEnder
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Congratulations to both of you! Enjoy your emblems! And yes, this challenge was easier compared to previous ones because we knew people would be busy between NaNo and the winter holidays. Given the success of this round, definitely look forward to future mini-challenges.

Palladium, you're the first person to use "Austin" as a nickname for me.
__________________

We have to Mega-move it!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.