The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 6th, 2011, 12:34 PM
~Ryukaa
//fennekin
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ryukaa Send a message via Skype™ to ~Ryukaa
Argh. Vaaan.
WHY DID I WASTE ALL MY LIFE BOTTLES BEFORE FIGHTING YOU.
I realised how tough life can be without Life Bottles. DDD:
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:04 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Oh god. It's been yeeeears since I faced Van, so I'm not sure how difficult he was for me to beat, ahaha.

Anyways, I'm still in the Symphonia mood, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be getting Vesperia really soon, and if the 360 works, I'll start playing that. Since we only have one controller, I also have a feeling it's going to take me a while to beat, ahaa... /too used to playing with others when it comes to Tales of Games.
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:29 AM
~Ryukaa
//fennekin

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ryukaa Send a message via Skype™ to ~Ryukaa
Oh, I didn't know you had a 360! xD;
I'M WILLING TO PLAY WITH YOU TARA. :DDD
From... a distance.
...Without an xBox. D:
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

I'd soo play with you in Vesperia caaaause I know Vesperia like the back of my own hand~~ <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Like me with Symphonia! Sadly, I think we only have one 360 Controller, but then of course, you could just bring along your own controller, aha!

But yeah. I already have a feeling that nostalgia with the many memories I have with Symphonia and not being able to play Vesperia with others is going to hinder it from me liking it more than Symphonia. Just call me a little stick in the mud~
Old December 9th, 2011, 12:21 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Damn Japan! Why isn't the PS3 version of Vesperia released in America? I have the PS3 and not an XBox! It's perfect! The more Tales games that are kept in Japan, the more I think I should give up waiting and just learn Japanese...too bad it's not that easy.

Also, Abyss is almost out for the 3DS! Yay! It's gonna suck starting a new game after playing almost 600 hours on PS2 Abyss. But I think it'll be worth it! are there any major changes like artes, enemies, or anything? Or is the main difference the screen and controls?
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old December 9th, 2011, 12:55 PM
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to ソラ
Total hype zone for us NA Tales fan.
Today, Rich Bantegui, gave out a trailer for Tales of Graces: F
it has voices for some characters, like Asbel, Sophie, Hubert, and some battle voices gotta listen tho, since i have hard of hearing i cant hear it too well. But anyways, it also has a release date at the end of the trailer, which Im happy with, its only a month after Tales of the Abyss date
ToA3D Date: Feb. 14, 2012.
Tales of Graces F: March 13, 2012.

Now i bring to you Graces F trailer :) ENJOY

Old December 9th, 2011, 02:44 PM
~Ryukaa
//fennekin

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Damn Japan! Why isn't the PS3 version of Vesperia released in America? I have the PS3 and not an XBox! It's perfect! The more Tales games that are kept in Japan, the more I think I should give up waiting and just learn Japanese...too bad it's not that easy.

Also, Abyss is almost out for the 3DS! Yay! It's gonna suck starting a new game after playing almost 600 hours on PS2 Abyss. But I think it'll be worth it! are there any major changes like artes, enemies, or anything? Or is the main difference the screen and controls?
God, I hate to be the bringer of bad news. :(
I recently beat it, and it's apparently exactly the same as the PS2 version, but without multiplayer. Honestly, I enjoyed it. But that's probably because it was my first time playing.

AND NEW GRACES TRAILER YES
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:15 PM
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

I know right? God March 13, 2012 Finally Namco gave us something we can look forward to instead of "2012 Q1". Judging from the trailer they actually might have vocals in the opening since that is the english version of "Mamoritai ~White Wishes~" BoA did a Japanese version and English version, she has it on her special edition CD and the ToG Singles CD on it, So Hoping i do like the English version of the song as well as I love the Japanese.

Also

Bryce Papenbrook does Asbel Lhant (adult)
Kate Higgins does Asbel Lhant (Child)
Cassandra Morris does Sophie.

Im happy with the voices so far. We did hear a bit of Hubert who might be the voice actor of Neiji (i think I spelt that right) of Naruto. idk I couldnt hear it too well.

At first people thought Asbel was voiced by Scott Menville who does Lloyd from ToS, but alot of people who love Scott, says "No, thats not him at all" and I guess they were right.

But over all. Looks solid in the game release, I can't wait i love the voices. :) especially Sophie's voices <3 in Japanese and English :D
Old December 10th, 2011, 06:14 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

You know what? I've decided. I already have 600 hours of my life poured into PS2 Abyss and Graces is going to be released in America so, I'm going to cancel my 3DS Abyss reservation and pre-order Graces F! I think it's a good idea, I want Abyss portable and 3D but I already have my life's data on PS2 Abyss plus I know the story too well. I haven't played Graces and TRUE remakes are worth it. Plus it's been years since I've played a new Tales game that wasn't Japanese or a spin-off.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Quote:
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Old December 11th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Wansen
Regal Bryant

Heya! Wondering if I may please join.
And I think thats a good idea U_Flame.
   
"one cannot seek a new world while dragging the past along."
Family, Duty, Honor.
Old December 11th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Yup, I've added you in~!

Okay, I realized I haven't asked this, but:

What's your least favorite Tales of Character?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old December 11th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Wansen
Regal Bryant

Hmmmm hard question to answear I suppose...the Mayor of Iselia from Tales of Symphonia and that guy who wore the green capey thing and was old with purple hair I forgot his name. But I don't like him either. From Abyss I don't like Synch so far, he's just bland to me(but I havn't gotten very far in the game so i don't know a lot but still...) but I like his design.
   
Family, Duty, Honor.
Old December 12th, 2011, 12:33 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

i love Sync! My least favorite is...I don't know. Anise and Mimi Baker really get on my nerves sometimes but I don't hate them. Who do you hate Miss Doronjo?

Oh I know! Largo. I feel bad that the love of his life commited suicide but if he has no problem trying to kill his own daughter, something is seriously wrong with him.

Quote:
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Old December 12th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Sync! Sync's my favorite god general, soyeah. <3 The ugly guy with the green clothing and purple hair is Rodyle. I hate him very much so. </3

Who's your least favorite Tales of Character?
Tales of Symphonia:
Remiel - I hate this guy. SO much. sooo much. It just annoys the hell out of me, and I've had wonderful times going 'TO KILL REMIEL' whenever Colette says 'Looks like it's time' with my friend and my sister. Such wonderful times!

Kvar - oh hey look! this bastard! yeah i hate him as well. i always, always have Kratos with me when going to beat him. no exceptions. at all.

Rodyle - And the green clothing purple haired guy that Wansen mentioned! I hate his guts as well!

Tales of the Abyss
Moooooooohs - I. hate. this. guy. so. much. That is all!

And now you guys wonder why I love Symphonia when I hate several enemies. Well, that's just the case! I enjoy having enemies that I loathe, because they're so much fun to kill. Abyss' enemies on the other hand... i love most of them and thus i'm just going 'AUGH' when it's time to face them, and that's no fun!

Also, yay Graces F. I would be more excited if I had the console to play it on. But alas I don't and I'm not expecting on getting one for a long time yet. Maybe I can buy it and play it on my cousin's PS3, but idk. I'm waiting for something that I absolutely cannot live without before getting a new console.
Old December 12th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Who do I hate?

Well, I also hate Mohs.
Like really. I think everyone hates this guy. After what he did in Abyss, its impossible not to hate him. At least imo.

Well in other games, like Vesperia, I hated Alexei 'cause he's a bastard. :( Also he's really, really cheap to fight. Dx Like really. Every 20 seconds, I guarantee you he'll activate his OVL and follow up with a MA.

Symphonia? Well, Marta..kinda, but, after a while, even she's tolerable. :B
I never really hated anyone from Symphonia. xD

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old December 12th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

ohyeahsymphonia2forgotaboutthat.

I'm not too fond of Marta either. She... becomes tolerable after a while, but eh. I much prefer Emil, and even more so Ratatosk!Emil. Even then though, the only two new characters from ToS2 that I really liked and enjoyed were Alice and Decus. They were lovely, even if Decus was a douche and disguised as Lloyd to attacked Palmacosta... it's not like Lloyd was really in character that game anyways.
Old December 12th, 2011, 01:06 PM
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

My least favorite character Hmmmm.

Tales of Graces F: Emurade (I think thats how you spell her name) (I dont want to spoiler her at all so Im just saying I hate her thats all).

Tales of The Abyss: Mohs I do hate him, he is annoying :|

Tales of Xillia: I dont hate anyone that i can remember.

Tales of Symphonia: I havent got far enough to hate anyone yet.

Also, Yeah ToGF Im still hyped about it, I cant stop thinking of who the voices >.<. Just hope my Ps3 doesnt break between now and then, cause Imma play the crap out of it when i get the English release :x
Old December 12th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Wansen
Regal Bryant

Wow, I need to hurry up and get through Tales of the Abyss. Since it seems like Synch will become a better character? maybe. I just have a feeling that, (putting it in spoilers just because...)
Spoiler:
he might be Fon Master Ion

BUT that just might be me. e-e I hope I'm wrong because I've guessed who he is. I'll probably look either really dumb or smart now. Yay. Now if I'm right I can be all YEAAAAAH I GUESSED RIGHT.

Why did you have to remind me of Remiel BinaryPeaches WHY! UGH I forgot about him but UGH. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I hate him too. I hate him.
   
Family, Duty, Honor.
Old December 12th, 2011, 04:35 PM
~Ryukaa
//fennekin

Ahaha, Remiel. He was a douche. A huge one. I mean, poor Colette. Geez. D:
Definitely my most hated character in Symphonia.

In Abyss? Hmm. The only one I hated was Mohs. I mean, frick.
Spoiler:
The way he treated Ion and the replicas. Ugh, he pissed me off. <_>;

That's actually a spoiler, for those wondering. xD;

I can't wait for Graces f. I never thought I'd get a PS3 until at least 2013, but I suddenly have one. So... yeah, okay. xDDD;;
Graces f looks marvelous, though. I'm looking forward to it completely.
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:19 PM
darklord18
Beginning Trainer

Remiel and that rod wielder guy who lloyd and kratos kill together, do i need to say why, that guy kill lloyd mother and kratos wife. (if I remember right even kratos say he kill her and not desien or whatever they call, if you heard that you can not like this guy.) Remiel i just pain hate at the moment i first saw him. i thought he was cool till he said he was her father and I was like. "ok this guy is not telling the full story." but unlike kratos who I thought was just a random sell sword I knew this guy wiould one day betray us.

Zelos. out of all ToS cast I HATE zelos. and no it not cause he betray you it cause of his girl firts and worst is why he dose it.

and no I don't hate mithos or emil since I can understand their view points.

ToP, I hate arch. pretty much the same reason as zelos she just bad personallity.

ToV you can cause who, it Raven, same reason as zelos.

and I want to ask.

What your least like villian?

i least like one? umm hate to be ToS2 decus. he not as bad as zelos is with personaity and i do like his boss fight i just not a fan of his peronaity.

Old December 13th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Wansen
Regal Bryant

TALES OF INNOCENCE.
Just wow. Privy Council. Just...so cliche. EVIL COUNCIL IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING WANTS TO BECOME GOD/ALLPOWERFULL etc. okay...and Oswald was a weak villian and was just like the Privy Council in goals. Though he was sorta alright because he did this one thing which was cool.
Spoiler:
He got Hasta to kill the Privy Council. HAH. I thought that was awesome. I hated them.

YUP.
   
Family, Duty, Honor.
Old December 14th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
Zelos. out of all ToS cast I HATE zelos. and no it not cause he betray you it cause of his girl firts and worst is why he dose it.
auuuuugh. i hate it... hate it when people hate zelos because he's a 'pervert' and he flirts with girls. because most of the time that's all they know about Zelos, and that's all they see. It sounds like you might know of Zelos' history, and if you do I can sort of respect your opinion. But in my opinion, Zelos' reasoning for what he does and why he does it is totally acceptable. Zelos is a much more deeper character than what you see, and I absolutely hate it when people dislike him because 'oh he's a pervert' since that's mostly just a facade.

</rant>
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:37 AM
~Ryukaa
//fennekin

Honestly, I think him being a pervert added to his character in a positive way. xD;
As Tara said, he's actualy quite a deep character under the surface. After beating Tales of Symphonia, I loved all of the party members; Zelos included.
His flirts aren't really serious. Well, not completely. xDD;;
That's how I saw them, anyway. xD;

Aaaand, Tales of Innocence. I really need to get around to beating that. I really want to, but the dungeons are so tedious, it's not even funny. <_>;
Old December 14th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Zelos is an awful lot like Raven from Vesperia~
In fact, they also played similar roles (in the spoiler):

Spoiler:
Ladies man, Betrayed the group, Came back to help, has a deeper side to them, etc.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links