• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Zvarri! I see your avatar is Madoka and your signature is from Gintama despite me not having read that in ages

...Sorry, couldn't help it. Love how that word's still being used even after Case 2 in T&T XD; Though I think the "No, Maya, this is SPARDA" joke was the best.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
22. Finally Saturday which means I have a whole day to watch sum animu and keep going in my Gears run if the forums and Youtube don't eat up my time first.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Trying to get Baoba to call me in HG so I can finally go and get myself a Larvitar. Instead my mom continuously calls me after beating Pokemon and stuff so it's kind of hard. Yes I could have her stop saving some of my cash, but I'm too lazy to do so.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My dad just gave me $30, which brings my wallet cash up to $50 (b' ')b $20 for this week's and two weeks ago's allowance and $10 for a good report card o3o

In other news, now trying to find and capture Larvitar in the Safari Zone. I WILL PREVAIL.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The last one was messing with me. I seriously thought I'd catch it since it stayed around for so long ;; All the others escaped on the first turn; never mind that this one I fed before throwing a Safari Ball at it. If I do catch one and its nature sucks, I'll so breed it rather than try to catch more. I've raised Pokemon from level 1 before when really far in; I can do it here too!

Edit: ...Modest nature. Looks like I'll be breeding it, then. If I get a Ditto or other male Monster Pokemon with a good nature I should see about getting that Everstone from Elm.

Last edited:

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Sad part is that even with Gems and Pandora mode, we'll probably see SFxT at EVO2012. /Fightan nerd

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

First two male bachelors I catch are the same nature (Bashful). Then after taking about as long to find and catch a Rhyhorn as it did for Larvitar said Rhyhorn is Adamant. I think I found my Larvitar's bachelor~ Now let's just hope Everstone does its magic and gives me an Adamant Larvitar.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
34. Got an adamant Tyranitar migrated from Leaf Green along with a lonely Dragonite too on my Heart Gold game. I luv my Leaf Green team so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back