• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
15. I thought about it but then again I had fun, until I accidentally rammed my head against the door while heading to go get another refill.

Still can't wait for christmas break though, planning to get back in shape as soon as that little vacation starts.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
17. Apparently my new nickname is "Pinky" now according to Josh haha.

And I really should have gotten Bioshock 2 when I last had the chance, something to break the daily routine of playing Gears 3 and forgetting to watch certain anime.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21. Ah great I just remembered I had to go to a bbq today.

Oh well, I need something to make this day interesting anyways.

Years
0. Dammit Lappy this isn't the X11 forums where "Invade Scotland!" and "Naked Twister!" are acceptable posts. Video URLs don't count and YouTube videos don't count.

I'm tempted to dig out our grill and cook burgers. Then again I don't wanna stand outside and freeze my limbs off.

He is a pretty cool guy, Pixy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

So did the last episode ruin it for you or were you expecting it/weren't surprised due to every other arc in the series?

Oh x11 forums, have had some amusing threads on there. Some of the private league stuff I've been involved in was hilarious.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Did you know that Fuko is
Spoiler:

Now you know a totally pointless fact.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
4. So much for the bbq now. Oh and it's supposed to snow soon. Whoopee.

And I finally started watching DN, and nachos are tasty.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
7. By DN I mean Death Note lol.

Yeah and especially when you have the spicy bean dip go along with the jalepeno cheddar dip too haha. And yes there is a hot chick standing in front of a fancy car on my sig now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back