• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
Hate to break it to you but since when can Primeape learn Air Cutter? o.O
It can learn Aerial Ace, though...
My mistake. I don't know the moves by heart aha
Air Cutter was the name that popped in my head.
I meant Aerial Ace =]

i think he meant aerial ace. its just that he was thinking about flora sky's hm...... lolz
I haven't played Flora Sky yet aha

Shucklin

Punch in the Meowth!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
I don't like the battle sprites, they don't look that pro. There are many hacks that have Ash sprites in them, so borrow one of them. Also, name them Jessie and James, not "Team Rocket Cohorts" because Ash calls them by their names. Put in their theme song for when they want to battle or when they are battleing.

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
I have to say this is one of my favorite hacks ever and yet it still has yet to be nominated for HotY. There is some intense scripting and research that has gone on. I'm glad to see that you are taking a break before finishing the last half of the hack. You deserve the break and I bet you'll come back better than ever. Orange islands were always a favorite of mine. I can't wait to see your genius in work there!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2011
I was really waiting for this hack to progress.. Please Creator complete it as quickly as possible..
This and Flora Sky are the best hacks I've ever played.. Please do update soon.. :) ;)

Vipul

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 16, 2011
]If you will won the 1st match against machop in the P1 CHAMPIONSHIP then the Mankey or Primeape starts to respect you and also obey your command.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2011
Um, I apologize if this is a stupid question, but is there an updated Visual Boy Advance version? the one provided hasn't worked for me, and the ones I can find are pretty out of date.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Yeah that will be interesting. You should make it exactly like the episodes, you should have the player walking WITH a person. That would be cool.

Years
I have to say this is one of my favorite hacks ever and yet it still has yet to be nominated for HotY. There is some intense scripting and research that has gone on. I'm glad to see that you are taking a break before finishing the last half of the hack. You deserve the break and I bet you'll come back better than ever. Orange islands were always a favorite of mine. I can't wait to see your genius in work there!

If u love Orange Islands so much just wait till dec 25th beacuse a new Hack game naming LIQUID CRYSTAL is releasing on that date which includes orange island.

Years
Yeah that will be interesting. You should make it exactly like the episodes, you should have the player walking WITH a person. That would be cool.

It's impossible. If you wanted to do that, you would have to hack Pokemon Yellow or SoulSilver/HeartGold but as we know, no-one has figured out how to hack SS/HG yet.
And hacking the special Pokemon Games (Yellow/Crystal/Sapphire) is not a favourite among Pokehackers.

All the other Pokemon games do not contain the data for Pokemon follow player.

You would have somehow make the player apart of every script without applymovement 0xFF... But that's impossible.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022

It's impossible. If you wanted to do that, you would have to hack Pokemon Yellow or SoulSilver/HeartGold but as we know, no-one has figured out how to hack SS/HG yet.
And hacking the special Pokemon Games (Yellow/Crystal/Sapphire) is not a favourite among Pokehackers.

All the other Pokemon games do not contain the data for Pokemon follow player.

You would have somehow make the player apart of every script without applymovement 0xFF... But that's impossible.

They are working on a follow me sprite, but I dont think it is anywhere near being finshed. Plus thats only to have pikachu follow you not to have some one like brock or misty to be with you throughout the game.

Years
They are working on a follow me sprite, but I dont think it is anywhere near being finshed. Plus thats only to have pikachu follow you not to have some one like brock or misty to be with you throughout the game.

If you wanted Brock or Misty to follow, you just change the Pikachu Sprite for a different sprite.
And are they?
I will want to keep up on news with that.
It will be a breakthrough for Pokehackers if they could get it working!
But I am guessing it would be done through the use of ASM?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Of course =) Routine has already been seen and it is working.
Though it is not released yet.
How many times have I actually said this phrase...
And still... NOONE CARES TO READ AND UNDERSTAND IT!

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
I didnt play it yet, but I know I'll love it... I always wanted to do something like this... but called it SparkYellow (xD)

this is gonna be awesome... Cant wait til final game!

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I have no clue if this has been asked, but I have a problem with battling Sabrina. Yes, I know how to beat her, but the problem is she won't battle me. I forgot what I did, but I do remember going to go get Haunter. I lost, Haunter never came back, and Sabrina only says "What? You aren't strong enough to challenge me! Hehe! It wouldn't even be any fun!"

Years
I have no clue if this has been asked, but I have a problem with battling Sabrina. Yes, I know how to beat her, but the problem is she won't battle me. I forgot what I did, but I do remember going to go get Haunter. I lost, Haunter never came back, and Sabrina only says "What? You aren't strong enough to challenge me! Hehe! It wouldn't even be any fun!"

Well if you follow the anime sequence you first battle Sabrina when you win/loose against her she will still say that u are not good enough for her so that why you go to the Lavender town and befriens the haunter but when you challenge her again the Haunter disaapears which she teleports you inside her Doll world just go to where the gym was and her father will teleport you out of the doll world. then again when you enter the gym the haunter will come back and you will be the winner....

Back