The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old December 8th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Dawn-Berlitz's Avatar
Dawn-Berlitz
Master Pokemon Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"



Hi, this club is dedicated for all Dawn fans. So if you are fan of Dawn then just join! You can discuss here, post pictures, make topics and have fun!

Little information:

Dawn is a ten
-year-old Pokémon Coordinator and a former traveling companion of Ash and Brock. Her goal is to become great Pokémon Coordinator like her mother.

Sign up form isn't required but i do appreciate if you take the time to do this to show why you like Dawn! also you dont need to ask to join if you are a fan of Dawn you are automatically accepted
Sign up form:

Why you like Dawn so much?
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:



Fan Club's Rules:

1. Follow the rules of PokéCommunity.
2. Respect other members and don't say anything bad.
3. Try to stay as active as you can.
4. Have fun.

Affiliates:

The Cute Pokemon Club

Memberlist:

Dawn-Berlitz(Owner)
Hikari10
AlexOzzyCake
Sector Revenge
Charicific
TheGr8
Infernape3000
DawnLover
Xeberos
SomariFeyWright
blufair
Snivy063
DawnHikarifan4ever

Ghiaccio
TylerSymes
DawnHikari87
Misty~

CSS coding and other additions coming!
__________________

Dawn Fan/lover

Last edited by Dawn-Berlitz; July 16th, 2013 at 07:45 PM. Reason: editing club info
  #2    
Old December 10th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
out of this world
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Why you like Dawn so much? She is unique among Ash's female companions and unlike Misty, May or Iris she's a girly girl.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Probably her Ambipom cos it inspired me to train one myself and I like monkeys.
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: I liked her dress in the Sinnoh Grand Festival.
__________________


Paired with AWsquared, Isaac and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

i'll be gone for a while, here's why

  #3    
Old December 10th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
fdgdfjlgkjsdfgjsdfl YAAAYYYY! Finally a Dawn fan club! <3

Why you like Dawn so much?: She's simply amazing! She's super cute, very cool, determined, strong, willing, powerful, kind natured and just all-around a great person and coordinator!
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: You have to ask? Pachirisu! <3 Piplup, Mamoswine and Buneary are also very close to the top of my list, but Pachirisu is far too cute not to be at the top <3
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Paha! I love all of her outfits, but she looks BEAUTIFUL in her princess's outfit in the episode where she gets Togekiss, and she looks adorable dressed as a slowpoke!

Spoiler:
The dream team!
__________________
  #4    
Old December 10th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Xeberos's Avatar
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland, Espoo
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Why you like Dawn so much? She is unique among Ash's female companions and unlike Misty, May or Iris she's a girly girl.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Probably her Ambipom cos it inspired me to train one myself and I like monkeys.
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: I liked her dress in the Sinnoh Grand Festival.
Welcome Hikari! Dawn's Sinnoh Grand Festival dress was very beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
fdgdfjlgkjsdfgjsdfl YAAAYYYY! Finally a Dawn fan club! <3

Why you like Dawn so much?: She's simply amazing! She's super cute, very cool, determined, strong, willing, powerful, kind natured and just all-around a great person and coordinator!
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: You have to ask? Pachirisu! <3 Piplup, Mamoswine and Buneary are also very close to the top of my list, but Pachirisu is far too cute not to be at the top <3
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Paha! I love all of her outfits, but she looks BEAUTIFUL in her princess's outfit in the episode where she gets Togekiss, and she looks adorable dressed as a slowpoke!

Spoiler:
The dream team!
Welcome Alex! You're so right! Dawn is cute and determined. :3 And Pachirisu FTW.
__________________
Pair: Snivy063 <333
Best friend: AlexOzzyCake <333
Owner of the Dawn Fan Club
Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club
  #5    
Old December 10th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Why you like Dawn so much? I am a fan all around towards the female characters, except the new one Isis. I love her personality. She is very unique, and I like how she dresses for her contests! Very beautiful! For Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, I just HAVE to pick her character (even though I don't use Dawn) lol

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Quilava

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her pink dress in the Sinnoh Contests
__________________
  #6    
Old December 11th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Xeberos's Avatar
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland, Espoo
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Why you like Dawn so much? I am a fan all around towards the female characters, except the new one Isis. I love her personality. She is very unique, and I like how she dresses for her contests! Very beautiful! For Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, I just HAVE to pick her character (even though I don't use Dawn) lol

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Quilava

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her pink dress in the Sinnoh Contests
Welcome to the club Sector! Yeah, she has beautiful dresses. BTW, have you seen the episode where Dawn's Cyndaquil evolves into Quilava because I haven't?
__________________
Pair: Snivy063 <333
Best friend: AlexOzzyCake <333
Owner of the Dawn Fan Club
Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club
  #7    
Old December 11th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeberos View Post
Welcome to the club Sector! Yeah, she has beautiful dresses. BTW, have you seen the episode where Dawn's Cyndaquil evolves into Quilava because I haven't?
I like Quilava better than Cyndaquil but I don't think the episodes for the English version is actually aired yet. There's a spin-off for Dawn I think in Japan that shows her Cyndaquil evolves. Its a special episode that was aired in....January or February earlier this year, an one hour special. Thought it was sick but I never seen it evolved successfully and I hope they air it in the US soon.. Been since the summer when I read about it, let me see if I can find it.

EDIT: Found it! This is where I found out about it.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SS024#Debuts
__________________

Last edited by Sector; December 11th, 2011 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Source
  #8    
Old December 11th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
out of this world
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Xeb, I might make a collage as a dedication to Dawn.
__________________


Paired with AWsquared, Isaac and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

i'll be gone for a while, here's why

  #9    
Old December 11th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Xeberos's Avatar
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland, Espoo
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Xeb, I might make a collage as a dedication to Dawn.
That would be so great Hikari! I appreciate it.
__________________
Pair: Snivy063 <333
Best friend: AlexOzzyCake <333
Owner of the Dawn Fan Club
Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club
  #10    
Old December 11th, 2011, 03:44 AM
Charicific's Avatar
Charicific
PkMn Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: None of Your Business
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Oh Yeah.....yeah.... An Official Dawn Fanclub :D'
Alright Alright! Let's get to it!
1-Why you like Dawn so much?
2-Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
3-Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:


A1) Pffft....do I really need to explain?! xD Simple, BEST Personality that Appeals to me. She is girly (That's an Advantage BTW), She was Literary the best companion when it comes to aid, care, friendliness, feelings and way more...
She is also BEAUTIFUL and Cheerful

A2) PIPLUP PEOPLE! PIPLUP! Its is Hilarious, it always get owned....especially with the Draco Meteor Moments lol which later developed my funniest and favorite episode ever "Piplup, Up and Away"
Looool don't remind me

A3) IDK why but I adored her SnowPoint City Outfit...makes her..umm...Cuddly? I think it could be because I adore this fluffy red color.

Please let me in! I am obsessed with her X_X
  #11    
Old December 11th, 2011, 04:01 AM
Xeberos's Avatar
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland, Espoo
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charicific View Post
Oh Yeah.....yeah.... An Official Dawn Fanclub :D'
Alright Alright! Let's get to it!
1-Why you like Dawn so much?
2-Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
3-Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:


A1) Pffft....do I really need to explain?! xD Simple, BEST Personality that Appeals to me. She is girly (That's an Advantage BTW), She was Literary the best companion when it comes to aid, care, friendliness, feelings and way more...
She is also BEAUTIFUL and Cheerful

A2) PIPLUP PEOPLE! PIPLUP! Its is Hilarious, it always get owned....especially with the Draco Meteor Moments lol which later developed my funniest and favorite episode ever "Piplup, Up and Away"
Looool don't remind me

A3) IDK why but I adored her SnowPoint City Outfit...makes her..umm...Cuddly? I think it could be because I adore this fluffy red color.

Please let me in! I am obsessed with her X_X
Welcome to the club Charific! Yeah, they are the reasons. Dawn is cute and very determined and she cares about her Pokémon. Snowpoint City outfit makes Dawn even cuter. <3 And it's hilarious to see that Piplup gets hit by Gible's Draco Meteor. :D
__________________
Pair: Snivy063 <333
Best friend: AlexOzzyCake <333
Owner of the Dawn Fan Club
Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club
  #12    
Old December 11th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
I like Quilava better than Cyndaquil but I don't think the episodes for the English version is actually aired yet. There's a spin-off for Dawn I think in Japan that shows her Cyndaquil evolves. Its a special episode that was aired in....January or February earlier this year, an one hour special. Thought it was sick but I never seen it evolved successfully and I hope they air it in the US soon.. Been since the summer when I read about it, let me see if I can find it.

EDIT: Found it! This is where I found out about it.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SS024#Debuts
Ahhh man, I've read sooo much about this episode but never been able to find it anywhere to watch! Not even a Japanese version D: It's a shame, I do think it would've been good t see Cynadquil/Quilava get some character development for once :3 Plus a whole hour of Dawn - what could be better! I want to know how Buneary's fashion debut went and what's going on with Piplup now! D:
__________________
  #13    
Old December 11th, 2011, 09:01 AM
TheGr8's Avatar
TheGr8
lovely pair<3
Community Supporter Tier 5
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sinnoh Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
I had to join this since I was the one nagging youuu :p

Why you like Dawn so much? I like dawn because she really grew on me since I am watching the DP anime, and she has become one of my favorites in the show.

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: BUNEARY <333333333333

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:
Snowpoint City their snow outfits :D
__________________


Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

Signature by Khalei


  #14    
Old December 11th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Xeberos's Avatar
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland, Espoo
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8 View Post
I had to join this since I was the one nagging youuu :p

Why you like Dawn so much? I like dawn because she really grew on me since I am watching the DP anime, and she has become one of my favorites in the show.

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: BUNEARY <333333333333

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:
Snowpoint City their snow outfits :D
Welcome TheGr8! She's my favourite character too. Buneary's contest moves are great!
__________________
Pair: Snivy063 <333
Best friend: AlexOzzyCake <333
Owner of the Dawn Fan Club
Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club
  #15    
Old December 12th, 2011, 11:47 PM
TheGr8's Avatar
TheGr8
lovely pair<3
Community Supporter Tier 5
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sinnoh Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
I really want to keep this club up and hopefully we can find some more Dawn fans out there, I know there are many more! :D
__________________


Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

Signature by Khalei


  #16    
Old December 13th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Xeberos's Avatar
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland, Espoo
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8 View Post
I really want to keep this club up and hopefully we can find some more Dawn fans out there, I know there are many more! :D
Me too. We must discuss and make topics so this will stay alive. And get other fans too.
__________________
Pair: Snivy063 <333
Best friend: AlexOzzyCake <333
Owner of the Dawn Fan Club
Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club
  #17    
Old December 13th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky

Dawn's hair looks best down, imo.
__________________
  #18    
Old December 13th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Xeberos's Avatar
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland, Espoo
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post

Dawn's hair looks best down, imo.
Yeah. Dawn has very beautiful hair. <3
__________________
Pair: Snivy063 <333
Best friend: AlexOzzyCake <333
Owner of the Dawn Fan Club
Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club
  #19    
Old December 13th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
She does indeed... Especially when she finds a Plusle and Minun to hug! ;p
__________________
  #20    
Old December 13th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Xeberos's Avatar
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland, Espoo
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
She does indeed... Especially when she finds a Plusle and Minun to hug! ;p
Yeah. Then Dawn's hair looks hilarious. :D

__________________
Pair: Snivy063 <333
Best friend: AlexOzzyCake <333
Owner of the Dawn Fan Club
Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club
  #21    
Old December 13th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky

It's really nice here too <3 I think it's just when she doesn't have the hat on lol. Although the hat is good!
__________________
  #22    
Old December 13th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Xeberos's Avatar
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland, Espoo
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Hat or not, Dawn is cute anyway. <3

__________________
Pair: Snivy063 <333
Best friend: AlexOzzyCake <333
Owner of the Dawn Fan Club
Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club
  #23    
Old December 13th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
out of this world
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeberos View Post
Hat or not, Dawn is cute anyway. <3

Nice picture there Xeb.

I like Dawn when she's not wearing her hat cos her hair looks so beautiful.

Dawn is really the best of Ash's female companions. I am getting used to Iris but Dawn was what made me like the Sinnoh saga.
__________________


Paired with AWsquared, Isaac and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

i'll be gone for a while, here's why

  #24    
Old December 14th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Infernape3000's Avatar
Infernape3000
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
YES FINALLY I FIND THIS! Dawn funclub <3!!!!
1-Why you like Dawn so much?
2-Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
3-Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:

1) LOL, huh dont know even how to explaine! Awesome friendliness,care and cool feelings! And Personality pfff it is THE BEST! For me, she is my favorite character for sure! She make Sinnoh more intresting to watch. Also of course her look is so-so cool! You know, She is beautiful and cute :D and she is realy cares about her pokemon.

2) PIPLUP!! Idk why, but he always make me laugh and I take enjoy while looking at his actions !
Also he help Dawn to win many times ! Like for exmaple when Piplup won May's eevee!

3)Hmm outfits, I think Snowpoint city shows best outfits of her.

Plz let me in, I love her so much O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #25    
Old December 14th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Xeberos's Avatar
Xeberos
Friendship is Magic <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland, Espoo
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernape3000 View Post
YES FINALLY I FIND THIS! Dawn funclub <3!!!!
1-Why you like Dawn so much?
2-Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
3-Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:

1) LOL, huh dont know even how to explaine! Awesome friendliness,care and cool feelings! And Personality pfff it is THE BEST! For me, she is my favorite character for sure! She make Sinnoh more intresting to watch. Also of course her look is so-so cool! You know, She is beautiful and cute :D and she is realy cares about her pokemon.

2) PIPLUP!! Idk why, but he always make me laugh and I take enjoy while looking at his actions !
Also he help Dawn to win many times ! Like for exmaple when Piplup won May's eevee!

3)Hmm outfits, I think Snowpoint city shows best outfits of her.

Plz let me in, I love her so much O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the club Infernape. Yeah we all love her. <3 And yeah, Piplup is funny Pokémon. :D And you like Snowpoint City's outfit too, cool.
__________________
Pair: Snivy063 <333
Best friend: AlexOzzyCake <333
Owner of the Dawn Fan Club
Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.