The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
BW063: 通信交換進化!シュバルゴとアギルダー!!
Translation: Trade Evolution! Chevargo and Agilder!!
Airing on: January 19, 2012

Spoiler:

Preview Starts - 1:04

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Last edited by Kenshin5; December 17th, 2011 at 07:42 AM.
Old December 15th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Sounds like an interesting episode. It'll be interesting to see a trade evolution properly, since it hasn't been handled quite well in the past at all. Theres been some speculation that Bel will be in the episode, so yeah, that'll be annoying.

Old December 15th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

If she is they better get the fire ready now and the clothes hanger xD. I wouldn't be surprised if Bel gets on of them. The real question is who trades with her one of the group or a CoTD. Also there has been speculation that Ash and Trip might trade as well or that this event would encourage it in the future.

Old December 27th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Spoiler:

From the scans it looks like a double battle between all four of the newly with Bel and Professor Juniper Escaviler & Accelgor vs. Ash and Cilan Boldore & Crustle. Looks like Crustle is as dominate as ever.

Old December 29th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Twiggity Twang
Ruler of the Ice Boundary

Nature: Modest
Crustle looks like a baws in this one. I think it'll be interesting to not only see Juniper battle, but this might pave the way for Ash to possibly trade Boldore to Trip for his Gurdurr, and see the two of them evolve.

Last edited by Twiggity Twang; January 7th, 2012 at 06:16 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 02:09 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Interesting this is our first on-screen trade evolution. Loved the Bianca with Escavalier interactions. And the battle itself was a great double battle, with great battle animations. And this is prefect example of ignoring game logic, right after the Hyper Beams they launched another round I was like wtf haxxors!

Old January 22nd, 2012, 03:31 PM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Ok I just have to say that Dento pawned that battle at the very end I mean seriously! Ash getting knocked out during that double battle and it was only down to Dento but he managed to take out both of the Pokemon with the same move twice. That's just, AMAZING right there! Overall this is a good episode but I loved how the battled turned out. You got nothing on Dento.
Old February 24th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Urgh. How can Bel be so incompetent yet has a few badges? She just hesitates and does nothing >___> Urgh...whe she leaves, I shall be so happy. The ending was a little unexpected, though.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links