The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 5th, 2011, 11:26 PM
knight of the abyss
Beginning Trainer

Username: Knight of the abyss

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: KABOOM!

Your partners: Bisharp
What type rules: anything as long as its free.

You'll miss me if you blink twice.

Old November 8th, 2011, 05:59 PM
ZeganZoma
The one that went insane

Nature: Calm
Username: Zegan Zoma

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: One of the best types' I have ever used. Always had one on my team. (Well, whenever i could.)

Your partners: Tyranitar. Why, 'cause hes awsome. Thats why.

What type rules: Dark type. Why? 'Cause i said so.
Old November 16th, 2011, 04:09 PM
ShadowTheDarkrai
AKA: Dapper Snivy

Nature: Adamant
I'd like to join.
Username: Shadow The Darkrai
What type rules: DDDDDDDAAAAAARRRRRKKKK TTTTTTYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEESSSS!
Partner: Darkrai. Duh. It's so sleek and powerful...
What I think of Dark types: Massive Destruction, Creeping Shadows and Barrages of Attacks

Anyways... I was thinking of trying to make a pokemon game and post it in the Showcase. The main Antagonist will be Darkrai. (yes it will talk because it used to be human until it changed its DNA) (spoiler: human= your rival) Want to help me make up stuff for him?

Old November 19th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Taposa
Lúckymon Expert,Pkmn <3r,Fil.

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Taposa
Username:Taposa
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Cool and Powerful
Your partners: Zorua as Zoza and Zoroak as Dazok
What type rules: Dark.

Lucario/Riolu Fan club
PC Site
GPX+ SiteThe Super Starter Pokémon Club 💛 ~> The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club <~
Current Challenge

Last edited by Taposa; November 19th, 2011 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 10:22 PM
Silver Armaldo
Beginning Trainer

Hello everyone, sorry to everyone who has wanted to join this group. The owner has gone inactive.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 24th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
...Dark-Types Rule

Username: Otherworld9)
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: They are, by far, one of my favorite types. Most of the cool pokemon I love are Dark-Type...such as Bisharp, Darkrai, Zoroark, and Weavile.
Your Partners: A Darkrai -nicknamed Shadow-, and Bisharp -nicknamed Espada-.
What Type Rules: Dark Types obviously. I love their color and evil-like designs. Their attack is not to be underestamated either...as well as their speed. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Armaldo View Post
Hello everyone, sorry to everyone who has wanted to join this group. The owner has gone inactive.
No worries there. I've had my inactive times with my other groups, and I know how it feels...

Last edited by Otherworld9); November 24th, 2011 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 26th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Taposa
Lúckymon Expert,Pkmn <3r,Fil.

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Taposa
Awwwwww.....
So are there new topics?

Lucario/Riolu Fan club
PC Site
GPX+ SiteThe Super Starter Pokémon Club 💛 ~> The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club <~
Current Challenge

Old November 26th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTheDarkrai View Post
Anyways... I was thinking of trying to make a pokemon game and post it in the Showcase. The main Antagonist will be Darkrai. (yes it will talk because it used to be human until it changed its DNA) (spoiler: human= your rival) Want to help me make up stuff for him?
Sure. Would love too. Darkrai is my favorite pokemon ever...if you have time of course.

Umm....a topic? What about.....Which dark is the most underrated?
-I think Sableye, and maybe Purrloin, are the most underrated in my opinion...
Old November 26th, 2011, 06:57 AM
ShadowTheDarkrai

Ok thanks! PM me stuff about it. I don't want that character to be discussed on this thread all that much....

Anyways, for the topic I would say Sableeye since it has only decent moves and is found usually latter in the story when there is usually superb pokemon in the wild thus giving it an awkward comparison.

Old November 27th, 2011, 06:31 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Quote:
Ok thanks! PM me stuff about it. I don't want that character to be discussed on this thread all that much....

Anyways, for the topic I would say Sableeye since it has only decent moves and is found usually latter in the story when there is usually superb pokemon in the wild thus giving it an awkward comparison.
..imagine being like that. Small, no evolution, and powerful pokemon roaming in your area. And I don't know if a Sableye's stats are that bad at all...but at least it carries diamonds and rubies all over his body...people hunting them down for what they have...
Old December 14th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Please welcome the new thread owner Otherworld9)! Please message me with any concerns/queries.
Old December 14th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Fierce. Wild. Raw. Dark-types are under-rated, oftentimes overshadowed by other types like the *pshhh* Fire-types. People should understand how Dark-type Pokemon can actually rule the woolrd *evil laugh* that's a bit dramatic. Hahaha@

Your partners:

What type rules: the water-types. LOLJKASDFGHJKL. Dark types Rule!!!

What is my favorite dark-type?

Absol and Krookodile are personal favorites. Absol can be a fairly good sweeper with Night Slash and Psycho Cut.
Krookodile's typing is a good one, and paired off with Moxie, Krookodile is a beast. He swept through the whole BW E4 with him.

When did I started liking Dark-types?

When I caught an Absol in Ruby. That's when.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX View Post
Username: XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Cool! Love Them!!
Your partners: Mightyena
What type rules: DARK TYPES!!

I Can Make You Guys A Userbar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣Gawain♣ View Post
Username: ♣Gawain♣
What do you think of Dark pokemon: One word: Devastating
Partner:'Cause he's my second favorite after Absol.
What type rules: Obvious isn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Username: Hikari10

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Cool and strong.
Your partners: Skuntank (I loved using it in 4th Gen)
What type rules: I like all types but Dark rules in the Speed (not as speedy as Electric-types) and Attack (Crunch is an awesome attack).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemonmaster_draco View Post
First of all, DARK TYPE RULES!!!!, next my best dark type: umbreon. I lik it cuz of his massive defence. I first lik dark type when i saw the movesets of a gengar and how normal type is vulnerable against it. Why do i like them? Because of their appearence and move sets. DARK TYPE POKEMON IS THE BEST. How about it? Im i in
You are all in. Welcome! In case you're wondering....the original owner has gone inactive and I was placed as the new Owner...not to make a contreversy.

@Pokemonmaster_draco: You're accepted, but you could've have used the Sign Up form....since everyone else does it. Just pointing that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight of the abyss View Post
Username: Knight of the abyss

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: KABOOM!

Your partners: Bisharp

What type rules: anything as long as its free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeganZoma View Post
Username: Zegan Zoma

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: One of the best types' I have ever used. Always had one on my team. (Well, whenever i could.)

Your partners: Tyranitar. Why, 'cause hes awsome. Thats why.

What type rules: Dark type. Why? 'Cause i said so.
Quote:
I'd like to join.
Username: Shadow The Darkrai
What type rules: DDDDDDDAAAAAARRRRRKKKK TTTTTTYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEESSSS!
Partner: Darkrai. Duh. It's so sleek and powerful...
What I think of Dark types: Massive Destruction, Creeping Shadows and Barrages of Attacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taposa View Post
Username:Taposa
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Cool and Powerful
Your partners: Zorua as Zoza and Zoroak as Dazok
What type rules: Dark.
You are all in...welcome once again. Will update the main page to add all of you in. Just had a rough day.

Last edited by Otherworld9); December 14th, 2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 14th, 2011, 03:42 PM
ShadowTheDarkrai

Congratulations on becoming the new owner Otherworld9)! Hope this club becomes much more active and gets many new features with you as the owner! Anyways, do you want me to start a story up like I did in the Lucario and Riolu club? It sure helped that club get active!

Old December 14th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Quote:
Congratulations on becoming the new owner Otherworld9)! Hope this club becomes much more active and gets many new features with you as the owner! Anyways, do you want me to start a story up like I did in the Lucario and Riolu club? It sure helped that club get active!
Sure. I saw what you did with it on the Lucario group too.....very good idea. You can go ahead if you like, as long as it involves some Dark-Types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Please welcome the new thread owner Otherworld9)! Please message me with any concerns/queries.
Thank you, I will live up to it and hope to bring this thread more active.
Old December 14th, 2011, 05:01 PM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
glad to have this group active again! Seems like mod Alex is actove being a mod, amayrayt? congrats otherworld9)

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old December 14th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Houndoomed
Battle Master

Nature: Hardy
Dark Types Rule!

Welcome Otherworld9
Username: Houndoomed
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Ever since they were introduced I have been drawn to Dark types. I have at least two in my team at all times, they are well designed, balanced and asthetically pleaseing to me as I always prefer the darker/evil side of any contest.
Your Rotating Partners:
Houndoom (Of course), Tyranitar, Sharpedo, Absol, Zoroark, Hydreigon, Umbreon, Drapion, Weavile, Krookodile and Mandibuzz.
What Type's Rule: Dark/Fire Types.

Zeus

Last edited by Houndoomed; December 18th, 2011 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Forgot to read 1st post properly
Old December 14th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
glad to have this group active again! Seems like mod Alex is actove being a mod, amayrayt? congrats otherworld9)
Yes....always wanted to a mod, but I take it it's a lot of responsibility and being active daily....which takes a toll on you if you aren't careful. Thanks for the cheer. Hopefully this group goes far and beyond....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndoomed View Post
Welcome Otherworld9
Username: Houndoomed
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Ever since they were introduced I have been drawn to Dark types. I have at least two in my team at all times, they are well designed, balanced and asthetically pleaseing to me as I always prefer the darker/evil side of any contest.
Your Rotating Partners:
Houndoom (Of course), Tyranitar, Sharpedo, Absol, Zoroark, Hydreigon, Umbreon, Drapion, Weavile, Krookodile and Mandibuzz.
What Type's Rule: Dark/Fire Types.

Zeus
Hmm...you're accepted. By rotating, do you mean change them once in a while to the next, next, and back again and so on? You'll start with the Houndoom though. Welcome. (Thanks for the cheer as well.)
Old December 15th, 2011, 05:13 AM
ShadowTheDarkrai

Alex really deserves to be a mod, after all he posts 24/7 on the cute club and other clubs too! He also has started right away with improving the group section once a moderator. Anyways, for any of the people who don't know how the story works it goes like this: I will post the start of the story and then someone else can continue the story in their post and the next person can continue it again and it will continue like that until we have a full story. Here are some rules for it. 1. This story must be about dark types and it can't suddenly go to a story about something like fire types. 2. Please do not post another part of the story if someone has not posted a part of it in between your last post for the story unless the club is getting inactive. 3. You may not end the story or kill off the main character one exception is that once the story is pretty much at the end you can make it into a story being told to someone and make that person the main character. 4. You may not make it have a huge love story or major violence in it, the limits are kissing and hugging and pretty badly damaged with cuts and bruises. 5. Don't insult the characters in the story or the creators of them, don't make it so that all the characters someone created died and don't ignore someones contribution to the story and continue from the post before it. Anyways, here is the start of the story!

Long ago, there was a village of dark type pokemon near a mountain. The pokemon lived peacefully there until, many wildfires started breaking out and lightning kept on striking the village causing many house and feilds to be destroyed. They kept on repairing the feilds and the houses but they kept on getting worse each time. They didn't know what to do but one day a group of pokemon from their village formed an exploration team to find and stop the cause of this.

Old December 15th, 2011, 05:18 AM
Houndoomed
Battle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
Yes....always wanted to a mod, but I take it it's a lot of responsibility and being active daily....which takes a toll on you if you aren't careful. Thanks for the cheer. Hopefully this group goes far and beyond....

Hmm...you're accepted. By rotating, do you mean change them once in a while to the next, next, and back again and so on? You'll start with the Houndoom though. Welcome. (Thanks for the cheer as well.)
Sorry, that wasnt very clear, I have all of them spread over all my games, so everyone gets some game time regularly. And yes Always Houndoom First lol

Zeus
Old December 15th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndoomed View Post
Sorry, that wasnt very clear, I have all of them spread over all my games, so everyone gets some game time regularly. And yes Always Houndoom First lol

Zeus
Nice work there, then I will change it every morning to the next pokemon and so on, then the cycle shall repeat again. As for the story......

Long ago, there was a village of dark type pokemon near a mountain. The pokemon lived peacefully there until, many wildfires started breaking out and lightning kept on striking the village causing many house and feilds to be destroyed. They kept on repairing the feilds and the houses but they kept on getting worse each time. They didn't know what to do but one day a group of pokemon from their village formed an exploration team to find and stop the cause of this. The leader being a Bisharp, who's battle scars have shown he has been an experienced fighter. They explored near the village, outside the village, on the outskirts, and even wandered out the mountain's pathway into other villages. They had no clue where the problem had arisen or what caused such a disaster. One day, however, one of their exploration's members had found a clue that would send the village into panic. The Sableye, who found the clue, informed the team that there had been a legendary pokemon spotted around their village's mountain. The legendary was in rage, yet nobody knew why it was angered. They set off to the top of the mountain, the only place they haven't explored yet.
Old December 16th, 2011, 02:55 PM
greg0915
Tomorrow is a new day
Community Supporter

Dark-Types rule

Username:
greg0915

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon:
Lethal and sinister looking

Your partners:
Lupus the Mightyena

What is your favorite Dark-Type?
Mightyena

When did you start liking your Favorite Dark Pokemon?
When I bred my shiny Poochyena (Lupus) for Halloween

Favourite Dark-Type Move?
It has to be Dark Void then Night Daze

Which is the most Underrated?
Weavile
Old December 16th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
Dark-Types rule

Username:
greg0915

What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon:
Lethal and sinister looking

Your partners:
Lupus the Mightyena

What is your favorite Dark-Type?
Mightyena

When did you start liking your Favorite Dark Pokemon?
When I bred my shiny Poochyena (Lupus) for Halloween

Favourite Dark-Type Move?
It has to be Dark Void then Night Daze

Which is the most Underrated?
Weavile
Welcome greg, hope you enjoy. I also love Dark Void and Night Daze, my best moves when it comes to dark types......Sneasel line is quite left behind too...even though my Weavil on my Unova team isn't that bad at all....except in defense though.
Old December 16th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Houndoomed
Battle Master

Weavile needs to be drugged up to have decent defense.

Zeus
Old December 16th, 2011, 03:19 PM
greg0915
Tomorrow is a new day
Community Supporter

With a Jolly nature and Max IV's it has 383 Spe and 339 Atk at Lv.100. Through in Low Kick, STAB Ice Shard, Ice Punch and Night Slash and you get a pretty lethal killer! Low Kick will OHKO Heatran and you wouldn't fancy any Psychic, Dragon or Flying Types chances!
Old December 16th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Houndoomed
Battle Master

My Weavile is a level 80, I have it with Night slash, Avalanche, low kick and false swipe, excellent pokemon hunter.

Zeus

Sponsored Links