The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Old December 14th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild

Advertise here
BW064: 黒き英雄の遺跡!シンボラーとデスカーン!!
Translation: The Black Hero's Remains! Symboler and Desukarn!!
Airing on: January 26, 2012

Spoiler:

Preview Starts - 1:35

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Last edited by Kenshin5; December 17th, 2011 at 07:47 AM.
Old December 15th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
I suppose "The Black Hero" may refer to Zekrom. Maybe something to do with the Dark Stone. It's a little strange though, seeing as it seems, this could be set in the desert resort, but then how exactly did they get there?

I can't wait to see some Cofagrigus action. :3

Old December 15th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
Wow..

this episode looks very interesting
I can not wait to see it
Old December 15th, 2011, 10:04 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
It's about time, hopefully Team Plasma will appear in this episode as well as Zekrom. We haven't seen Zekrom since episode 1 so this would be great if this happens. I'm really looking forward for this episode to come out.
Old December 15th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
I suppose "The Black Hero" may refer to Zekrom. Maybe something to do with the Dark Stone. It's a little strange though, seeing as it seems, this could be set in the desert resort, but then how exactly did they get there?

I can't wait to see some Cofagrigus action. :3
I could see the Dark Stone, but then again we already did see Zekrom so it would make it kind of hard to say well he's Zekrom that you already met. Yeah and it leads me to believe they are back in the Desert area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post
It's about time, hopefully Team Plasma will appear in this episode as well as Zekrom. We haven't seen Zekrom since episode 1 so this would be great if this happens. I'm really looking forward for this episode to come out.
I hope this is a Team Plasma episode. We need them to show up for sure. I am hoping Black Hero references to N and he has control of Zekrom and the White Hero ends up being Ash that will have control of Reshiram later on. Kind of hard to say with no summary for awhile.

Old January 8th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Reshiram doesn't seem to be getting much love does it? Zekrom already had some spotlight in the first episode. Although I can see how they would be going somewhere with this. If Natural and Ash face off with each dragon at the end of the series like the games, I'd assume Ash would use Zekrom and Natural, Reshiram. (Though that's just an assumption, we haven't even seen N yet)

Is it just me or does that guy holding the Dark Stone look like Ash. The get up looks familiar to the Sir Aaron clothes Ash wore in the 8th movie too.
Spoiler:

Old January 8th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Yeah we have seen Zekrom twice(this one in flashback or story), so yes he definitely needs to get more love. Maybe Cedric will give mention to Reshiram as well. I definitely have thought of the scenario where Ash uses one of the two dragons. I don't know if it would be Zekrom(cause maybe N secretly ordered Zekrom to zap Pikachu) or maybe Zekrom was doing something of it's own will like maybe marking Pikachu some how to keep track of Ash progress.

If you notice it actually looks very similar to the costume Ash was wearing in BW040 - Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokemon Knight"! So I can't help but think that isn't coincidental.

Old January 8th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Hah, that costume slipped my mind completely, I'm glad you noticed that. I wouldn't be suprised if it was just Ash imagining himself as the hero with Zekrom though. But yeah, very interesting.

Quote:
I don't know if it would be Zekrom(cause maybe N secretly ordered Zekrom to zap Pikachu) or maybe Zekrom was doing something of it's own will like maybe marking Pikachu some how to keep track of Ash progress.
I don't know about the first bit, but I suppose the second one makes some sense. Groudon did something similar with Pikachu, so it isn't too out of question.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here