The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 11th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

Keep reaching out for paradise because I know you'll find yours one day.
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old December 11th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Sheep
foxy foxy whats it gonna be

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

I know we're on decently good terms now, but why is it that I am still annoyed by you?
Old December 11th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
The Veteran

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

Quit trying to control every single little thing I do, you keep this up and we both know I'm gonna snap someday, not sure if you're aware or not but I'm really sick of how you're acting now.

Dear Anonymous,

I keep telling myself that I don't love you but I don't know how long I can keep this charade up due to how much you remind me of my last love. I think it's better if we don't see each other anymore after what happened last night, we're just too different for each other and I need to know who I am for myself.

Let the game begin.
Old December 11th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear A,

i pray for god to keep my friend safe,she's the only one tried to know how i feel and how i think and she keeps trying...i hope that she feel better and go back to be healthy as she always was..

yours,

someone

Old December 12th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

I want to remember moments like this. Where that catchphrase of a certain person does relate (nothing is impossible) and such things remind me of the future, which isn't really that far away. I'm so glad that I'm not afraid anymore, because everything I intend to achieve, I will eventually, and I'll do everything I ever want, I just really need the confidence in the first place, and then nothing really is impossible. I know I'm going to get there, I know I complain about little things here and there, but in comparison to the bigger things, they really don't matter. And what's even better is that I have no regrets about anything, and I think that in general, having fear really is the reason why you have regrets, or at least "regrets of not doing things". From now on I really am going to give everything a go because you never know where it can all lead someday. In reality, it's not that major, or even that "big" in terms of things, but to me it's one of the greatest things. But yeah, ending up at the top twice, and even being there, pretty awesome. I don't mind that it doesn't link back to me, I'd rather it didn't, because it's a practice, it's a start. It's the beginning of what I'm pretty sure I'm destined to do, and what I really want to do. I want to look back now and say that I'm really glad with how my life is now, with how my life is going to be, and how everything is, pretty much. There's so many things that I've done, that I never thought I could do, but yeah, I did, and a lot more than others. I'm just happy with everything, and everyone and everything and other things. I'm really lucky, I don't know why, but I'm enjoying it all. Best ever!
Old December 12th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

Why do I get the feeling you're ignoring me? Please, I'm alone and bored up here... I need some of my old friends to talk to, since talking to my parents simply isn't an option.

Dear Anon,

Man, I hope my doctor appointment finishes in time for this interview with you tomorrow... I really, REALLY need this job, badly. Like you wouldn't believe.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old December 12th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

I hope you're feeling better after last night! I probably can't contact you right now, but I'll be sure to do it soon to make sure you're okay. If I ever need to again, I'll be sure to call you and tell you I'm home and safe. Just get better, alright? You've been hanging in there so far!

Lots of Love!
Old December 12th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Jak
eye of the needle

Dear Anonymous,

If things turn out for the worse, you know, I'm here. I'm not always around, but you trusted me enough to tell me what was going on and well, I know how hard it is. Not from personal experience, but just from living with someone who has that experience. And it's hard, I won't lie, but there are survivors, and if what you think will happen does happen, have some faith, and you'll make it through. You have your friends and family too. And doctors...that's the most important thing, of course. But most obvious.

Dear Anonymous,

We hung out one time, and I'm dying for a second time, haha. I hope I can sit by you on the plane. You're so nice to be around. And nice to look at...not gonna lie. ;) But yeah. I just want to get to know you more, and I want you to know me. If that doesn't happen on this trip, then so be it. We got a whole semester to work on that!
Old December 12th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Dear Anon,

I went to the place you wanted me to go but my insurance might not actually cover it. Why did you not mention that when you suggested it?? I hope you went within the last month so you can tell me if it really did or not.

(I still went because I needed treatment badly though. And it's technically affordable. But I can't spend any money now until I know for sure and that always stresses me out!)

Dear Anon,

WHY DOES YOUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM *SUCK*? ;____;

Dear Anon,

I feel bad for laughing, but you dropped your phone in the toilet. That's too funny. XD
But now I am doomed to drop mine in sometime...

Last edited by Sammi; December 12th, 2011 at 04:18 PM.
Old December 12th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I can't even begin to explain how embarrassed I am. I didn't expect that. I dunno what you'll think of me now. :( Yeah you're probably weirded out by me now and...yeah. I'll just...leave you alone now. Thanks for the brief amount of happiness you gave me. It was nice while it lasted.

Last edited by Jak; December 12th, 2011 at 06:23 PM.
Old December 12th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

I...want to hold your hand again. When I left on Friday, and when you were helping me load up my stuff, I had this sudden urge to kiss you. .__. I don't know why. I was one of your best friends. Yeah, I confess that I had a huuuge crush on you when we first met at the library, and finding out we had the same class. I can't believe I had to leave you. If I told you how I felt otherwise, I'd be in another long-distance relationship and I just don't want that. But I still want to hug you like on Friday. I wanna see you. But I'm sure that I'll just get over it, and well... move on with my life. Maybe soon we'll see each other again.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm terribly sorry for not texting you. I really miss talking to you but you just need to realize that I'm busy even if I'm back home. You're still my best friend no matter what. I love you.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old December 13th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear A,

can't find where to go or what to do at this point..and i feel tired of waiting for something don't even know what is it?...am i a loner person?

yours,

Question

Old December 13th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

Is there anything you don't complain about? Just about every word out of your mouth is some sort of whining.

Dear Anonymous,

Maybe I didn't make myself clear, but I am not working right now. I don't have money to throw around to get documentation for a job that may or may not even be accepted for. Try to understand that.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
Old December 13th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

I'm done. I'm not dealing with you anymore. I don't deserve this, maybe when you realise this we can talk again, until then stay the hell away from me.
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old December 14th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear A,

i made a surprise visit to the sea yesterday..it was at 8 pm..it was kinda cold there but the sea looked beautiful as it always..my friend kept saying i'm crazy but i didn't care a lot cuz i love the sea very much :P :3

yours,
Me

Old December 14th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Sheep

Dear Anonymous,

I won't ever say it to your face but you definitely deserved that. You said in the past that karma will get me for what I had done to you (even though I did nothing) but it's the other way around. Karma is getting you for how childish and ridiculous you've always acted. I hope you realize that soon; there's a reason why all of your boyfriends end up leaving you. You need to grow up and act your age.
Old December 14th, 2011, 06:43 PM
miju-kun
soaring

Nature: Hasty
Dear Anonymous,

I don't sprite anymore. I can't just say it to you. Actually, I have better things to do other than ache my hand, editing pixels. I also don't have the time due to school conflicting and if school wasn't conflicting...then anime will. Actually, I need to finish all my anime first, then..do other stuff.

♖ no one ever wondered ♖
Old December 15th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Jak
eye of the needle

Dear Anonymous,

Don't think I don't care. You don't know how much I go through in my mind about this. You think you're upset? How upset do you think I am knowing I'm a complete failure? Sorry I'm stupid.
Old December 15th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear A,

Today was just a weird day...someone was very nice to me that i felt like talking...well,i wish i could say something more but i don't know why i keep a wall between me and everyone...wish to know the reason.

yours,
Me

Old December 15th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Sheep

Dear Anonymous,

I hope he/she was referring to you since you fit that category so well. I want it to be a wake-up call... you think you never do anything wrong but that's so far from the truth. Can't believe how you don't want him talking to anyone you dislike - people you dislike for no reason, may I add - and expect him to abide by that and make him out to be a bad guy if he doesn't.
Old December 15th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Nature: Hardy
Dear Anonymous,
Man... I know I didn't really participate much, I was concentrating on the TT competition so I couldn't cheer like them for you at the Basketball. But all things, I'm glad you like us. <3 I support you as big as I support my own team. :) Thanks as well for cheering on me and even giving me tips when I myself am already slightly nervous from the Valky. <3 LOVE YA GUYS. Hope you would stay for one more year.. but eh. This is the best year of the Intrams ever. VulPhoenix love.

Dear Anonymous,
Don't scare me like that, it's creepy. o3o I don't like it when you guys use my works... Coz that's weirding me out, I guess. o.o
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old December 16th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Dear Anon,

Thanks and all, but I don't know what gave you the idea that I liked those sort of movies.

And on a related note:

Dear Anon,

It's usually not a good idea to give your major blockbuster movie the same name as one of the country's worst fleabag motel chains. That alone is gonna scare off a LOT of people. Including me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
Old December 16th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,
If you hadn't lied, I wouldn't be mad.

Dear Anonymous,
I guess I'm too late. But even then, I'm sorry.
Old December 16th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Alley Cat
Advanced Trainer

Dear Anonymous,

I texted you the other day. I asked if you really hated me as much as you make it seem. You replied with a simple "Ya." But that doesn't phase me, because you are immature, you toy with people's emotions, and you've been around quite a few blocks. You're the type of person who will never find happiness unless you realize how much of douchebag you are and change that about you. But from what I know about you, and how you work, that won't ever happen, at least not for a very very long time. That's 6 already... and you work 24/7 365 a year no breaks..

Anyway, love, I sincerely wish you the best in maintaining this wretched affair you call a "life."
Old December 16th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Sheep

Dear Anonymous,

I have no idea why I get sad when you play Skyrim for a lot of hours nonstop... it's not like you don't reply to me, even if your replies are slower than usual. You mostly play online games and because of that you reply to me quickly so I shouldn't feel like you're not giving me attention (plus you play console games once-in-a-blue-moon)... but I still feel that way. Why am I so selfish?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links