The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 16th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear A,

is there any chance to change that? i'm getting tired that it keep happenning all the time..huffffffffff.

yours,

Me

Old December 16th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Anastasia.R
Time Gear Thief

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Anastasia.R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia.R
Dear Anonymous,

I wish we were better friends.

Before the accident a few months ago, we were never in a good relationship as friends. I don't think you ever changed your views on me. I use to be extremely jealous of you.

You're beautiful. Smart. Everyone thought you were so funny, friendly, and just overall a really great person. We never had a relationship like that, but I really did think you were great. You were everything I wanted to be.

Now, after thinking about your family having their first Christmas without you, I wanted to cry. I mentioned your name in my religion class for an "intention", as my teacher calls it. She was wondering why I pray for you. She thought I was a good friend.

I only wish we were. I really hoped you could have seen the better side of me before you died. I miss you, and it kills me to mention your name in prayer, but I do it anyway because I miss you and I only think the best about you.

I keep you and your families in the prayers we have in school. When I hear people at school or hear a discussion about people not going to Heaven, I always think about you. You're too good of a person to just "die". Words can't describe how amazing you are and how your sou isl. You were so pure of heart. Everything about you was good.

There has to be a place for you. I believe there is, no matter what people say.

Your family miss you.
Your friends miss you.
I miss you.
We all miss you here.

Don't forget to keep looking down and checking up on everyone, angel. You are dearly missed.
Old December 17th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear A,

it's going from bad to worse but i decided to feel better than before and wait to see what's going to happen next.

yours,
Me

Old December 17th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
DA

Everything goes always your way, even when everyone else does their best to bright, it always ends up as you want to. It's quite tiresome. As much as you'd want to believe so, you are not the center of the universe.
Old December 17th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

We've been seeing each other for quite a while now but for me to love you like this I just don't know anymore, not sure on what to do other than just let everything take it's natural course right now. Yeah I know I'm pathetic but I'll think of what to do sooner or later, just like always.

Dear Anonymous,

You're a joke.
Old December 17th, 2011, 07:15 PM
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Dear Anonymous,

I can see that my gutter mouth is starting to annoy you and others around me. I can't help myself, its practically the only way I can express myself. I will try and try to stop with the cursing but it seems not to work. But you have to admit that I have gotten better with the way I control my mouth am I right?

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old December 17th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear A,

What i feel now is happy for my friends and kinda confused also!!!...beside being heart broken cuz Home..my home..please stay safe..and please people stop that now..no more that.

Yours,

just someone

Old December 18th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Aizuke

Dear Anonymous,

The hardest thing about this is not being able to tell you, and it tears me up inside. I'm sorry.
 

"In the world where I once existed, time's path is no longer certain..."
           「
  내가제일잘나가   「  p a i r e d  t o  W e n t     니가 제일 좋아  
Old December 18th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Jak
mother of challenges

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

I DON'T WANT TO WATCH YOUR VIDEOS THEY ARE BORING AND BASIC AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT VLOG AND QUIT TEXTING ME "WRUD" WHEN YOU KNOW I WORK ON SUNDAY AND JUST "WRUD" IN GENERAL IT IS THE WORST ACRONYM EVER PLEASE OH MY GOD
Old December 18th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Dear anonymous,

Yeah, I miss you. Now would be like a perfect time for me to come in all heroic and nurse-like and come take care of you, and I'm thinking that's what you're wanting. I heard you when you said you wanted to feel wanted... I get that. Here's the thing though... I am petrified of rejection. I know you told me to just jump in without fear of getting hurt, but I can't. I want nothing more than to come see you - right now. Buuuut, if I call you and say I'm coming over and you say no... I'll be crushed and feel so stupid. ]:

So let this just stand as written proof that I do want to see you. I do care about you. I'm just a coward and I'll stay here for now.
Old December 18th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Chikara
Toucher of Butts
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Dear Anonymous,

Being egotistical and saying you're just "being confident ;)"... make you more of an egotistical jerk.

Old December 18th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss

Dear Anonymous,

You may not know this but I'm determined as all hell to make something out of myself and I'm not letting your annoying ass mouth keep flapping on how I'm not worth **** so if you don't like my plans for the future, piss off or try to stop me like a man.
Old December 18th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

Nature: Lonely
dear anonymous,
You may be our family friend, live practically 5 minutes near us, we go to the same school, but you have to stop being such a jerk. Coming to our house once a week, screwing things up and pretending that it is all a joke. You do this because hardly anyone likes you at school you want to feel power :/. You do this because my mum is always being so soft to you, it is because she feels sorry for you! I want to tell you this. I want to tell my mum, yet I still haven't, about the time you almost got me suspended from school, broke a classroom window and many other things. I don't like you! Get the hell out of my life!

|RPs I am in|

|Pairs||Brothers||Sisters||The Pretty '15 year old' Twin||Credits||Favourite Band|
Old December 18th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear A,

in our life we meet lots of people..some of them we forgot their faces others we may remember their faces but no much about them..and others who leave foot steps on our memory we can't get them out of it...we love lots of people and we hate others we also wanna protect the dearest ones which you are one of them..stay safe please and be happy.

yours,

Me

Old December 18th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss

Dear Anonymous,

You still act like nothing's happened, you still think everything's one big joke, you still wonder why I hate, no despise you so much that I can't even describe what horrid thoughts come into my mind when it comes to taking my revenge. This can end in only 2 ways and we both know I'm sure as hell gonna win at any cost if it goes down to violence. Take your shot I ****ing dare you.

Last edited by Ephemeral Euphoria; December 18th, 2011 at 10:48 PM.
Old December 18th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Hey A,

3ndma tagra7 ensan a3tak kol thekatoh f'anta a7mak w anany..lakad gra7taho be lfe3l wakd wathak feek tmam al theka lakenak 5zaltaho wala a3lam en estata3 an yusamehak ba3d alan am la w laken atmana law a3lam ma hwa 43oroka anta aydan ma wra'2 kena3 el brood zak...arkok la tat5ez men masha3er al nas le3ba aw taslya letodaye3 waktan yaktolohom b hazehe al tareka al ba4e3a...la antazer menk al mazeed be'ay hal w alaken ma hwa 4o3orok hakan.

yours,

Me

Old December 19th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
DA

I should have done this so long ago, I still don't know why I hadn't done it before, despite knowing it was the right thing to do. Excuse my lazyness.
Old December 19th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Jak
mother of challenges

dear anonymous,

i like you for you and i hope you will like me for me...
Old December 19th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Yoshikkko

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

I am not as gullible as you think I am!
Old December 19th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear A,

How weird humans are i met lots of hardheaded people but sometimes i meet a weird kind of them..but yeah it's the pride after all

Yours,
Me

Old December 19th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Dear A,

Since we broke up you have become a completely different person. I saw you going down this road and thats why I ended things and you have proved me right. The people you got involved with are people who aren't good people. I thought you were better than that.

Dear A,

My biggest asset was my biggest fear of yours, I could see who you were inside from how you talked to me and that scared you. I wish you could see that I love you really and would love to be with you. You know some of my feelings towards you and I had seeing all the guys you date hurting you all the time when I would love to be with you myself.
Old December 20th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Ineffable~
DAT SNARKITUDE

Nature: Naive
Dear Anonymous,

Contrary to what I thought, I still love you very much, so just forgive me for what I'm about to do. I'm feeling guilty before I even do it.

#077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
Fire ~ Field eggs
3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

Its hooves are 10 times harder
than diamonds. It can trample
anything completely flat in moments.

Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
Locations: Pokémon Mansion

Cry

Other names:

jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
de: Ponita
fr: Ponyta
cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)

Old December 20th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Jak
mother of challenges

dear anonymous,

it's amazing to feel my hand in yours, your lips on mine, see you looking back at me, and then i wake up and you're not really there. it hurts. it always hurts.

dear anonymous,

i'm a failure. i'm not the kid you wanted. sorry.

Last edited by Jak; December 20th, 2011 at 03:08 PM.
Old December 20th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear A,

Fun times in our lives are short..but also never easy to forgot...i wish all people feel happy and wish you feel happy too Mr.or Miss.A.

Yours,

Tarrow *teehee*

Old December 20th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Dear Anonymous,

I really like you. I've dropped hints and well, they're just going straight over your head. ))))):

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links