Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Competitive Team Help
Notices

Competitive Team Help Having trouble with your competitive Pokémon team? Be sure to check here if you need any help on it. Any teams intended for in-game and casual play should be posted in the In-Game Team Help sub-forum.

Old December 17th, 2011, 07:03 PM
musicstar896
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
hey guys, i'm new to the forums but was wondering wht you guys would think of my team. It was made for triple battles mainly.

Leads:

Left: Ninetales @Razor Claw
Modest,Drought
252 Sp atk, 252 Sp

Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
SolarBeam
Protect

Center: Typhlosion @Fire Gem
Mild, Blaze
252 Sp atk, 252 Sp

Lava Plume
Eruption
SolarBeam
Focus Blast

Right: Arcanine/Venusaur

Arcanine @Charcoal
Lonely, Flash Fire
252 Atk, 252 Sp

Flare Blitz
Wild Charge
Heat Wave
Morning Sun

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
Mild, Chlorophyll
252 Sp atk, 200 Atk, 525 Sp def

SolarBeam
Earthquake
Synthesis
Growth

Sending out Ninetales first sets up sunny day. Sunny day plus the fire gem makes Typlosion's max power eruption hit the hardest possible. After eruption, I would have Typhlosion use lave plume to activate Arcanine's flash fire ability. If i start with venusaur, have it use growth and take out any rock/ ground types that Ninetales can't reach.

Absol @Life Orb
Adament, Super Luck
252 Atk, 252 Sp

Swords Dance
Sucker Punch
Superpower
Psycho Cut

Absol makes a great counter for Tyrannitar who can mess up the weather with superpower, and can hold its own against Fighting types with psycho cut.

Garchomp @Choice Band
Jolly, Sand Veil
252 Atk, 252 Sp

Crunch
Dragon Claw
Iron Tail
Earthquake

Garchomp is pretty much the only pokemon i know of who outspeeds most of the other dragons like Hydreigon and Salamence and can OHKO them with choice Dragon Claw.
Old December 18th, 2011, 11:44 PM
JordanD
Mark danced crazy

Nature: Careful
Pretty good i would make absol jolly the fire gem seems pretty overkill i would use a choice scarf/spects and make it timid/modest other then that pretty solid also inst chomp uber?
Old December 19th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Webdemon
Meh! Seems legit

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Webdemon
Nice! Very nice!

So this team is reliant on the sun eh?

The one thing about weather teams, Your opponent may have a way to clear it or worse: Use it to their advantage and using it against you. Just be mindful of that!

Aliens? Us? Is this one of those Earth Jokes?

Black FC:1291 9663 9203
Don't ask me to battle if it involves Tiers/clauses. I respect Game developers too much for that. If you wish to battle me, I fully intend to destroy you with everything I have. I would expect the same from you.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here