The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 19th, 2011, 09:51 PM
sherreamethyst
Dragonite's Momma

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april View Post
Hi guys!Sorry for my inactivity..So what did I miss?
Oh yeah, I did some little sketch of Misty last November so I thought of posting it here the club. Hope you guys like it

Spoiler:
Very good! I think I should totally draw Misty now! I AM SO INSPIRED NOW.
hehe, don't mind me...I just get excited when I see people's drawings. That is why deviantART is my bestfriend. XD

We do need activity. I really wish there were some new episodes with her we could discuss. Other than that there isn't very much, really.

Just wondering, but do you guys ever wonder about Ash and Misty's relationship? I mean, I am a total Pokeshipper(not so sure about anyone else here) so I get jealous FOR Misty if I ever see any girl getting too friendly with Ash, LOL.
Do you guys like AshxMisty, or do you prefer Misty/Ash for someone else? There's been a few others that have liked Misty or people think Misty should be with. Same with Ash.
I remember there being one of those special Pokemon episodes where a boy challenges Misty to a battle in order to take her out on a date. I thought the boy was really cute, so I don't know why Misty turned him down! Heck, i'll take him. heh.
Old December 19th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherreamethyst View Post

Very good! I think I should totally draw Misty now! I AM SO INSPIRED NOW.
hehe, don't mind me...I just get excited when I see people's drawings. That is why deviantART is my bestfriend. XD
Oh thank you too..That's ok.. I used to have the same feeling like whenever I saw an awesome drawing.. You should post some of your drawings of Misty here tooXD

Quote:
Just wondering, but do you guys ever wonder about Ash and Misty's relationship? I mean, I am a total Pokeshipper(not so sure about anyone else here) so I get jealous FOR Misty if I ever see any girl getting too friendly with Ash, LOL.
Do you guys like AshxMisty, or do you prefer Misty/Ash for someone else? There's been a few others that have liked Misty or people think Misty should be with. Same with Ash.
I remember there being one of those special Pokemon episodes where a boy challenges Misty to a battle in order to take her out on a date. I thought the boy was really cute, so I don't know why Misty turned him down! Heck, i'll take him. heh.
*WAVES* Multishipper here! And I'm a huge fan of Pokeshipping. I used to rewatch some of the original series to look out for hints back then. I know Misty has been out of the series this time..and its been years since she was with Ash and the group, still there's little hope for her to return back in the show and one of those hopes is for her to reunite with Ash and the group again. Man, I'm being so nostalgic again..Oh yeah, that guy that you've been talking about is Georgio, who wants to take Misty on a date. I remember that. That episode is Date with Delcatty right?. I wonder if Misty will ever return again?.
Old December 20th, 2011, 12:30 PM
sherreamethyst
Dragonite's Momma

Quote:

Oh thank you too..That's ok.. I used to have the same feeling like whenever I saw an awesome drawing.. You should post some of your drawings of Misty here tooXD
Heh! Why thank you! But as of now, I have yet to draw Misty at all. I think I will draw her today though 'cause i'm in the drawing mood!

Quote:

*WAVES* Multishipper here! And I'm a huge fan of Pokeshipping. I used to rewatch some of the original series to look out for hints back then. I know Misty has been out of the series this time..and its been years since she was with Ash and the group, still there's little hope for her to return back in the show and one of those hopes is for her to reunite with Ash and the group again. Man, I'm being so nostalgic again..Oh yeah, that guy that you've been talking about is Georgio, who wants to take Misty on a date. I remember that. That episode is Date with Delcatty right?. I wonder if Misty will ever return again?.
Yep that's the episode. That was such a cute episode! It was a little weird though since Delcatty is a 3rd gen Pokemon, and Misty was still in her 1st/2nd gen clothes. I was surprised when she wasn't in her new outfit.
Old December 21st, 2011, 02:21 PM
sherreamethyst
Dragonite's Momma

Ok guys, I finally finished the Misty drawing I've been working on! It's taken me hours but i'm finally done! The sketching went by quick, but I decided it'd be fun to color with this program I just downloaded. Plus I wanted to learn how to use it...

SO! HERE IT IS! CLICKY OVER HERE! :D
Old December 21st, 2011, 06:44 PM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherreamethyst View Post
Ok guys, I finally finished the Misty drawing I've been working on! It's taken me hours but i'm finally done! The sketching went by quick, but I decided it'd be fun to color with this program I just downloaded. Plus I wanted to learn how to use it...

SO! HERE IT IS! CLICKY OVER HERE! :D
Aw,,that's so cute..You did a good job on it.. I also like the colorings..all in all..Nicely drawn sherreamethyst!
Old December 21st, 2011, 09:21 PM
miju-kun
soaring

Nature: Hasty
Name: miju-kun
Why Do you want to join: Well, I<3 Kasumi as much as I like Haruka so..
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's: <3 all :D. or...gyarados or seel or togetic<3

♖ no one ever wondered ♖
Old December 21st, 2011, 09:32 PM
Sector

Nature: Naughty
This makes me want to watch those two episodes again so badly!

Old December 21st, 2011, 11:14 PM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by miju-kun View Post
Name: miju-kun
Why Do you want to join: Well, I<3 Kasumi as much as I like Haruka so..
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's: <3 all :D. or...gyarados or seel or togetic<3
Hey there miju-kun~!Nice to see ya here , welcome to the club!

@Sector Revenge
that screenshot, made me remember the Misty and togetic goodbye.. I just wished togetic's with Misty until now,with her in the gym.. I just wished it also evolve as togekiss.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 05:42 PM
miju-kun
soaring

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
This makes me want to watch those two episodes again so badly!

One of my favorite episodes <3

Togetic is so cute~ :D. I wish it was with Misty again :(( with all the other Togepis xD

♖ no one ever wondered ♖
Old December 22nd, 2011, 06:28 PM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by miju-kun View Post

One of my favorite episodes <3

Togetic is so cute~ :D. I wish it was with Misty again ( with all the other Togepis xD
Same here. I miss her and her pokemons. Togetic is indeed cute..but I think togepi is a lot cuter..
Old December 31st, 2011, 10:01 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Hi Can i join?
Name: DawnLover
Why Do you want to join:Misty is my 2nd favorite character, next to Dawn that is.
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's: Psyduck, Gyrados.
Old December 31st, 2011, 10:43 PM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnLover View Post
Hi Can i join?
Name: DawnLover
Why Do you want to join:Misty is my 2nd favorite character, next to Dawn that is.
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's: Psyduck, Gyrados.
Sure do! Welcome to the club DawnLover!

oh yes, I hope i'm not that late to greet this..Happy New Year everyone!
Old January 1st, 2012, 05:25 AM
Snivy063
Booted out - don't be like me!

Everyone is welcomed to join this club, so welcome DawnLover! :)

Hope your gonna have fun with us. ♥
Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:40 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Thanks guys! I'd like to see Dawn and Misty meet sometime in the series.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:47 AM
Snivy063

Then that would be definitely become my favorite Pokemon episode of all time! <3
Old January 2nd, 2012, 10:29 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

I think it could happen in the next Pallet Town reunion episode.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 08:00 PM
Snivy063

Sorry, I haven't been really updated with the whole anime, but there's really going to be a reunion? u___u;
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:01 AM
Water Master Roxy
Wish I was Misty

Nature: Gentle
Question:

If Misty and Dawn ever met what do you think would happen?

I think Misty and Dawn would talk and Dawn would tell Misty about being a co-ordinator and Misty would tell Dawn about being a Gym Leader and water trainer. Then they would battle and Dawn would win. Dawn would only win because the anime is like that

Misty the greatest Pokemon character of all time.

Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:32 AM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

If Misty and Dawn ever met what do you think would happen?

I think it would be great! Misty and Dawn would be good friends and I really think they'll get well with each other. I could see that they'll be asking each other about themselves and they would have girls bonding. I just wished Dawn and Misty would ever meet in the anime.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:12 AM
Snivy063

Both of them are really kind and friendly, so I expect them to be really close with each other just like when Dawn met May, it was the best thing ever! <3
Old January 3rd, 2012, 06:12 AM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snivy063 View Post
Both of them are really kind and friendly, so I expect them to be really close with each other just like when Dawn met May, it was the best thing ever! <3
Agreed. When will it ever happened? I just hope there's an episode or special episode about it.

ok got a question: What do you think Iris and Misty's first meet would be? How do you will Ash, Iris and Cilan react if ever they'll meet Misty?
Old January 3rd, 2012, 07:27 AM
DawnLover
No need to worry! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snivy063 View Post
Sorry, I haven't been really updated with the whole anime, but there's really going to be a reunion? u___u;
I'm not sure yet, but I hope so.
Old January 4th, 2012, 03:35 AM
Snivy063

I think both Iris and Cilan would be amazed by how awesome Misty is, plus I think Cilan and Misty would get along very well seeing both of them are gym leaders. :D
Old January 4th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Quote:
plus I think Cilan and Misty would get along very well seeing both of them are gym leaders. :D
Yeah!It would be more interesting if they show their special lures together.. what do you guys think?
Old January 4th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Tox
fight me

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tox
Do I see drawings, Misty, PokéShipping and Togetic all on this one page? Awesome!
I actually drew a New Year's picture with all of those things included. 8D
Here's the link if anybody's interested.

I don’t think I’ve actually joined though I always check out the posts for this. ;

Name: Intoxicated
Why do you want to join?:Why don’t I want to join!
What’s your favourite Pokémon of Misty's?: Psyduck or Togetic

Sponsored Links

Advertise here