The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 13th, 2011, 07:59 PM
hbk11
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
I have no clue if this has been asked, but I have a problem with battling Sabrina. Yes, I know how to beat her, but the problem is she won't battle me. I forgot what I did, but I do remember going to go get Haunter. I lost, Haunter never came back, and Sabrina only says "What? You aren't strong enough to challenge me! Hehe! It wouldn't even be any fun!"
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:36 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk11 View Post
I have no clue if this has been asked, but I have a problem with battling Sabrina. Yes, I know how to beat her, but the problem is she won't battle me. I forgot what I did, but I do remember going to go get Haunter. I lost, Haunter never came back, and Sabrina only says "What? You aren't strong enough to challenge me! Hehe! It wouldn't even be any fun!"
Well if you follow the anime sequence you first battle Sabrina when you win/loose against her she will still say that u are not good enough for her so that why you go to the Lavender town and befriens the haunter but when you challenge her again the Haunter disaapears which she teleports you inside her Doll world just go to where the gym was and her father will teleport you out of the doll world. then again when you enter the gym the haunter will come back and you will be the winner....
Old December 14th, 2011, 12:56 PM
shawndodd
Beginning Trainer

if you have blastoise and not squirtle, how do you the beach blank out event?
Old December 14th, 2011, 01:30 PM
101baby
Beginning Trainer

just sayin
Old December 14th, 2011, 05:27 PM
SeventhSon
Beginning Trainer

I did the slowpoke quest, and also did the piku-huka (giant wave) one... but mom still wont send me to the flower shop, am i missing something? thanks =)
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:47 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndodd View Post
if you have blastoise and not squirtle, how do you the beach blank out event?
Sorry if you have evolved your squirtle to Blastoise you cannot do that event
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:49 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhSon View Post
I did the slowpoke quest, and also did the piku-huka (giant wave) one... but mom still wont send me to the flower shop, am i missing something? thanks =)
You have to do more events exactly like Anime ones and then Mom will send you to the Flower shop
Old December 14th, 2011, 10:18 PM
SeventhSon
Beginning Trainer

Im using 3.61 patch... when i get to the pidgeot and fearrow fight (and end it) im supposed to go to "rute 1" and follow the river (according to Prof Oak) ... anyways, the river dosnt take me to where its supposed to, is it the end of the game? cuz according to beta 3.5 it should contain the following charpters also
BETA 3.5

A Scare in the Air
Poké Ball Peril
The Lost Lapras
Fit to be Tide
Pikachu Re-Volts
The Crystal Onix
In the Pink
Shell Shock!
Stage Fight!
Bye Bye Psyduck
The Joy of Pokémon
Navel Maneuvers
Snack Attack
A Shipful of Shivers
Meowth Rules!
Tracey Gets Bugged
A Way Off Day Off

Just wondering.. thanks =3
Old December 15th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Adamina
Beginning Trainer

I think I've found a bug. I've not yet entered Viridian Forest (not far at all, I know but) switching Pokemon in first Team Rocket battle - can see nothing until hurt, and then back sprites don't show up unless you go to the menu.
Old December 15th, 2011, 11:33 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhSon View Post
Im using 3.61 patch... when i get to the pidgeot and fearrow fight (and end it) im supposed to go to "rute 1" and follow the river (according to Prof Oak) ... anyways, the river dosnt take me to where its supposed to, is it the end of the game? cuz according to beta 3.5 it should contain the following charpters also
BETA 3.5

A Scare in the Air
Poké Ball Peril
The Lost Lapras
Fit to be Tide
Pikachu Re-Volts
The Crystal Onix
In the Pink
Shell Shock!
Stage Fight!
Bye Bye Psyduck
The Joy of Pokémon
Navel Maneuvers
Snack Attack
A Shipful of Shivers
Meowth Rules!
Tracey Gets Bugged
A Way Off Day Off

Just wondering.. thanks =3
Well the chapters you mentioned will be included in the new beta of this hack because these chapters are all related to the orange islands and Metapod has only made the anime chapters related to the Kanto region and First vSeason of the anime...
Old December 16th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Peetzaahhh
Hackin N00b

Nature: Hardy
Is there a way to fight AJ again!?
Old December 16th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Zandyr
Beginning Trainer

Quick question. I just finished the Pi-Kahuna event and I'm not sure what to do from here. The next ep. should be the Make Room for Gloom ep. but Ash's mum doesn't initiate that convo.
Old December 18th, 2011, 03:34 PM
SeventhSon
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandyr View Post
Quick question. I just finished the Pi-Kahuna event and I'm not sure what to do from here. The next ep. should be the Make Room for Gloom ep. but Ash's mum doesn't initiate that convo.
Same thing happened to me .. i just skiped that quest , did the cinema quests (used fire red game shark to walk torugh walls , to skip off jenny) and after i loosed (intentionally) against richie, i went back home and mom gave me the quest, hope you get it to work that way =3
Old December 18th, 2011, 04:37 PM
jkoh
Beginning Trainer

aaahhhhh im trying to download the hack, can anyone help me?
the latest one out is 3.6, but it download some youtube grabber instead
Old December 18th, 2011, 04:38 PM
jkoh
Beginning Trainer

im confused.... i tried downloading the 3.6, but i end up downloading some youtube grabber thing? anyone help me?
Old December 18th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Jayster23
A Promise To Return

No clue if this has been asked but Is there any possible way to get the raft back as i'm training for the league and i've missed trainers on the water.
Old December 19th, 2011, 12:47 AM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayster23 View Post
No clue if this has been asked but Is there any possible way to get the raft back as i'm training for the league and i've missed trainers on the water.
Sadly, there isn't anyway to get it back.
Old December 19th, 2011, 02:33 AM
Toxigunk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandyr View Post
You have to do the Mewtwo Strikes Back event first.
Old December 19th, 2011, 09:53 AM
reako
Beginning Trainer

n00b here....

How do i apply this? Ive got visualboyadvance emulator but i dont know how to work the hacks. I have the fire red zip aswell and they both play perfect, but when i downloaded ash grey 3.6.1 it didnt work. Can someone help me?
Old December 19th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Zandyr
Beginning Trainer

Just a note. After the Make room for gloom event i tried entering the Pokemon League but right after the cave, the guard says it hasn't started yet. So i re-entered the cave and used an escape rope to get back out. To my surprise i'm now at Indigo Plateau. Bug maybe?
Old December 19th, 2011, 11:08 PM
pokelover95078
Beginning Trainer

Um please help I have a problem you see I'm in Make room for gloom and i warped to my house by pokemon center and went down the stairs my mom wont talk to me i have newest version correct chapter no cheats HELP PLEASE!!
Old December 20th, 2011, 07:17 PM
djfatpickle
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reako View Post
n00b here....

How do i apply this? Ive got visualboyadvance emulator but i dont know how to work the hacks. I have the fire red zip aswell and they both play perfect, but when i downloaded ash grey 3.6.1 it didnt work. Can someone help me?
Did you use Lunar Ips and patch the ips file to your fire red rom? It seems like you have a clean fire red rom if it plays perfectly.
Old December 21st, 2011, 05:51 AM
MarcusZ321
Beginning Trainer

Wow,great tileset hacker!!!!!AshGray Version....Now I will download and play it!
Good luck!
Old December 21st, 2011, 10:35 AM
tingtong
Beginning Trainer

really would have liked to have known you're not supposed to evolve your starters before i spent 17 hours straight on this only to find my charizard will never obey me and i can't do the events for the other two starters...
FML.
Old December 21st, 2011, 04:25 PM
SaiyanNox
Supreme Master of Dango

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tingtong View Post
really would have liked to have known you're not supposed to evolve your starters before i spent 17 hours straight on this only to find my charizard will never obey me and i can't do the events for the other two starters...
FML.
i thought it was kind of implied this is a hack based on the events of the anime after all
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here