The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1801    
Old December 21st, 2011, 02:44 AM
chrunch's Avatar
chrunch
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Gender: Male
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
You probably know about these, but I'm reporting it anyways:


This happens after you talk to your rival, go into a house, and go out again. It disappears after the Hevah academy.


On my way to oceanshine city for th first time, if I talk to him, this is what happens...


I decided to start a new game with a new patch, using 7.0 when this happened. My ROM is definitely clean. :/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1802    
Old December 21st, 2011, 06:01 AM
maison123
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I can't find the cave in White Path.

I got two Ruby Destiny Fragments already but my first one us not from Chaomega but the elder in Rintah Town. My second fragment is from Champion Joseph.

I tried using version 4.0, 6.8 and 7.0 by the way.

Last edited by maison123; December 21st, 2011 at 06:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1803    
Old December 21st, 2011, 07:13 AM
Flaps's Avatar
Flaps
<Insert awsome line here>
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mt. Ember
Nature: Naughty
I must say, the music selection is impeccable. Utada's Hikari/Simple and Clean, Lost woods, and The techno themes on musicdj on a Sony Ericsson Phone xD Don't know what I mean?



Greatest. Music. Ever.

EDIT: Where can you find Dunsparce, after reaching one of the locations it's supposed to be in and searching for nearly an hour, I still have no luck. Either the pokedex is lying to me, or its reallyreallyreallyreallyreally rare. *-*

EDIT EDIT: Found it in a different place. ^-^;
__________________
Click me!

Click me for sex!

Eli, AJ, Thunder, T.O.P, Teddy, Dujoon, Minho, Park Bom <3 <3 <3 <3

Last edited by Flaps; December 21st, 2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Question ^-^
Reply With Quote
  #1804    
Old December 21st, 2011, 09:37 AM
atie's Avatar
atie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dracotooth Isle
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaps View Post
I must say, the music selection is impeccable. Utada's Hikari/Simple and Clean, Lost woods, and The techno themes on musicdj on a Sony Ericsson Phone xD Don't know what I mean?



Greatest. Music. Ever.

EDIT: Where can you find Dunsparce, after reaching one of the locations it's supposed to be in and searching for nearly an hour, I still have no luck. Either the pokedex is lying to me, or its reallyreallyreallyreallyreally rare. *-*
You're right I was started to think that I was the only one thinking about that
really loved the Lost Shadow theme *cough*Riku theme*cough*

DJG, could you please upload some kind of album of the music remixes of this game!!?? I could record it from the game but I guess you have the music files on youre harddrive so the quality is better (without other back ground noices like a growling Poocheyena.)
__________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.
Reply With Quote
  #1805    
Old December 21st, 2011, 12:03 PM
mman2067
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
yo djg i am in dusk path mineral cave an this pokemon kepps on putting me out whaat to do????????? by the way nice hack so after this one are done with the hacking bussiness ?
Reply With Quote
  #1806    
Old December 21st, 2011, 12:20 PM
liquidcrystaluser1234
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Turns out my glitch was a bad ROM patch. If you have that glitch, I suggest using a rom with a (U) at the end, worked for me.
Reply With Quote
  #1807    
Old December 21st, 2011, 01:58 PM
Flaps's Avatar
Flaps
<Insert awsome line here>
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mt. Ember
Nature: Naughty
Even though this is just a Pokemon game and I like to pretend I have a heart of stone, the 'Bad side' is still ripping my heart out I don't wanna take Angeallen from Nicolas T-T
__________________
Click me!

Click me for sex!

Eli, AJ, Thunder, T.O.P, Teddy, Dujoon, Minho, Park Bom <3 <3 <3 <3
Reply With Quote
  #1808    
Old December 21st, 2011, 02:58 PM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion's Avatar
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
Dinosaurs~
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Somewhere in the shadows...
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Wow this has progressed so much since last I checked! By 'this is Beta 7 of the final release', does that mean the game can be played through to the end?
__________________
LOL 420 BLAZE KICK NUGGET
^ I wonder if anyone would get that...?

Ehem, sorry, I'm a little odd xD
Reply With Quote
  #1809    
Old December 21st, 2011, 04:57 PM
Sylvie18's Avatar
Sylvie18
Stray Cat
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: UK
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
i'm at the part of the game where, after helping defeat the dark org. at Rintah town your given the option of going into the aircraft or returning to breeze. I've been trying to return to breeze isle but the sea route between Hevah academy and breeze isle has sort of cut off/vanished. :/ i have an image but i'm still a newb so i cant use urls in a post yet...please dont tell me i need to start again T^T
Reply With Quote
  #1810    
Old December 21st, 2011, 06:34 PM
SkieTheKitsune's Avatar
SkieTheKitsune
Please call me FoxMan.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The World of Dreams
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Just thought I'd pop in and say this.

>Twilight Path
>Sparkle Path

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

...But in all seriousness, this hack is great. I do want to point out one minor thing I've noticed (spoiler tagged for those who haven't gotten there yet)

Spoiler:
In Highpoint City (the first time you reach it), you can talk to Light and get that bit of dialogue he has with you before getting captured by the fake Leon knights. You can then talk to him a second time after going through that whole cutscene.

Also, the music that plays in Low Point Path, White Path, and anywhere else nearby Highpoint City is just a little bit too loud. And by a little bit, I mean it's earrape compared to the rest of the music in the hack. :I

Anyways, fantastic job on this, I'm still playing through it so I'll pop in to point out anything else I might find. :D
__________________
Come check out my YT Page, if you'd like. In the middle of an Emerald Wingull Solo Run! Check it out.


Mah Pokes.
Reply With Quote
  #1811    
Old December 21st, 2011, 09:09 PM
bhavik147
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
what do i do after i get the 6th badge? i havent got the last two but wen i go talk to the pyramid thingy it says to go the hevah league? thanks
Reply With Quote
  #1812    
Old December 21st, 2011, 10:58 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavik147 View Post
what do i do after i get the 6th badge? i havent got the last two but wen i go talk to the pyramid thingy it says to go the hevah league? thanks
Go back to Guardian Town and defeat the Elemental Master there and then you can head to the Hevah League...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkieTheKitsune View Post
Just thought I'd pop in and say this.

>Twilight Path
>Sparkle Path

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
I didn't get it at first but now, OMG I didn't do that on purpose! xD
Thanks for the laugh! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkieTheKitsune View Post
In Highpoint City (the first time you reach it), you can talk to Light and get that bit of dialogue he has with you before getting captured by the fake Leon knights. You can then talk to him a second time after going through that whole cutscene.
Really?
I'll check on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkieTheKitsune View Post
Also, the music that plays in Low Point Path, White Path, and anywhere else nearby Highpoint City is just a little bit too loud. And by a little bit, I mean it's earrape compared to the rest of the music in the hack. :I
And yeah, I know, but I didn't bother to change it.
Maybe when I feel like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvie18 View Post
i'm at the part of the game where, after helping defeat the dark org. at Rintah town your given the option of going into the aircraft or returning to breeze. I've been trying to return to breeze isle but the sea route between Hevah academy and breeze isle has sort of cut off/vanished. :/ i have an image but i'm still a newb so i cant use urls in a post yet...please dont tell me i need to start again T^T
You don't need to start all over.
You must have missed the walkable part...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion View Post
Wow this has progressed so much since last I checked! By 'this is Beta 7 of the final release', does that mean the game can be played through to the end?
It's not beta 7, it's version 7 of the final release, and yeah, you can play the game to the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaps View Post
Even though this is just a Pokemon game and I like to pretend I have a heart of stone, the 'Bad side' is still ripping my heart out I don't wanna take Angeallen from Nicolas T-T


Quote:
Originally Posted by mman2067 View Post
yo djg i am in dusk path mineral cave an this pokemon kepps on putting me out whaat to do????????? by the way nice hack so after this one are done with the hacking bussiness ?
Go to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz and earn his symbol/badge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atie View Post
DJG, could you please upload some kind of album of the music remixes of this game!!?? I could record it from the game but I guess you have the music files on youre harddrive so the quality is better (without other back ground noices like a growling Poocheyena.)
I have been reformatting my computer for years now, and so, unfortunately, I don't have the sound files anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maison123 View Post
I can't find the cave in White Path.

I got two Ruby Destiny Fragments already but my first one us not from Chaomega but the elder in Rintah Town. My second fragment is from Champion Joseph.

I tried using version 4.0, 6.8 and 7.0 by the way.
Could you send me your saved file please...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
You probably know about these, but I'm reporting it anyways:


This happens after you talk to your rival, go into a house, and go out again. It disappears after the Hevah academy.


On my way to oceanshine city for th first time, if I talk to him, this is what happens...


I decided to start a new game with a new patch, using 7.0 when this happened. My ROM is definitely clean. :/
I'll try to play the game once again and see if those occur. =/
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #1813    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 02:24 AM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion's Avatar
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
Dinosaurs~
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Somewhere in the shadows...
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
It's not beta 7, it's version 7 of the final release, and yeah, you can play the game to the end.
Oh ok, I must have misread >.<
I'm glad you finished it! And that I can finally play it (I have a personal rule against playing beta versions of hacks)!

Is this the conclusion of the series or will there be more? :O
__________________
LOL 420 BLAZE KICK NUGGET
^ I wonder if anyone would get that...?

Ehem, sorry, I'm a little odd xD
Reply With Quote
  #1814    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 03:18 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Golden Oaks Library
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
There are probably some errors in some of the trainer's Pokemon. I seen a video of Low Point Path and Hex Maniac Kindra has a Growlithe. Oh and the Battle Girl named Jaycee is still called a Black Belt and there is a Fisherman Abigail in Boquet Field. I'm not sure if these have been fixed. Also when can you enter Vextra Forest for the first time? I like the music used in the game like the remixes of Vermilion, Route 3, and the Kanto Gym Leader themes from Gold, Silver, and Crystal.
__________________
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Reply With Quote
  #1815    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 03:22 AM
xChaos_Disasterx
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
just recently started the series. but djg u really outdid yourself with LoG! Was probably the best pokemon game i ever played!
Reply With Quote
  #1816    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 06:53 AM
shomoher's Avatar
shomoher
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hearthome City
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

I didn't get it at first but now, OMG I didn't do that on purpose! xD
Thanks for the laugh! :D
[/COLOR][/FONT]
I don't get it...

By the way, how does Terrange's evolution chain work...?
__________________

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Reply With Quote
  #1817    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 09:24 AM
cane taker
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
where can i get tm thunderbolt and flash. and when it says u have to go to mineral cave in dardusk path i went in there and saw the rare pokemon but all it says is grr... and teleports me out, what do i do?

Last edited by cane taker; December 22nd, 2011 at 06:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1818    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 01:25 PM
Raffix's Avatar
Raffix
Pokemon Academic
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Hey DJG
sweet hack, but found some bugs (if you care)
When heading up to Highpoint town for the first time, Light is there. If you talk to him, he crashes your game, but if you ignore him and try to go up to the town, his script where he asks you to listen to him to prove he's good is activated prematurely. This doesn't affect the game, as if you just run through it, then play on, you will run into it again.
Also, on the route North of Rainbow city, if you try to catch a Buizel, your game crashes. Buizel is overpowered, having the move "Deep Water" that will OHKO a Wartortle 10 levels higher...
Finally, the day/night system is weird, i set the clock as a night time, and it hasn't changed since!
Anyways, great hack! thanks for all the hard work!
__________________
~Ash . Josh . Keenan . Raffix . Teslo~
The Last Of The Sky Pirates
Platinum FC: 2623-2943-2565
Reply With Quote
  #1819    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 05:04 PM
Powerflare's Avatar
Powerflare
Pokémon Trainer N
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Unova
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Rash
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows if Charizard is able to learn Pyro Strike by levelup, and if so, what level (I believe my Charizard is lv. 80 and has not yet learned it)l? I have the TM, but I don't wanna use it if Charizard can learn it by leveling up... Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffix View Post
Buizel is overpowered, having the move "Deep Water" that will OHKO a Wartortle 10 levels higher...!
Yeah I found that odd... I caught a Buizel early and it had evolved into a Floatzel by the time I encountered one of these "overpowered" Buizel. This level 20-something Buizel took 4 Sparks from a level 31 Luxray and OHKO'd it with Deep Water... it also OHKO'd Floatzel whose moves didn't do even 1/8 the damage Buizel's did. I tried to catch it, but it was nearly impossible... so I got angry and decided to use save states... One hour later... it still wasn't captured. The Suvir, the mother virus, was much easier to catch... ._. and I thought it would be impossible to get since it's not a normal Pokemon... oh well. xD
_____________________________
Also, DJG... (contains a story spoiler)
Spoiler:
I know there aren't any Master Balls in the game. Without hacking to get a Master Ball, is it possible to catch the Vessel... or any of the legendaries that after you defeat you get them free at lv. 5?
__________________
I like that face! Like to battle, do you?"-Crasher Wake

"... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..." -Red

Pokémon Black Version || Pokémon White Version

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Last edited by Powerflare; December 22nd, 2011 at 06:13 PM. Reason: add some text
Reply With Quote
  #1820    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 05:19 PM
xChaos_Disasterx
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
so i put a ditto and a skarmory in the daycare to get a better natured skarmory but when i hatched the egg it came out as a ????????? lvl 63 and when i look at the stats it crashes the game. is it just a bad egg or are all eggs like this?

Also how what are the evolution requirements for skarmory to evolve into skarmiger?

Last edited by xChaos_Disasterx; December 22nd, 2011 at 06:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1821    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 06:12 PM
Breathe
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Hey guys.

I've compiled a TM list for Ruby Destiny, since they do not match the original base hack. It's 100% accurate, and I find it quite useful.

Here it is:

Spoiler:
TM list

1- Magical Leaf
2- Frenzy Plant
3- Solar Beam
4- Vine Dance
5- Flamethrower
6- Fire Blast
7- Flame Wheel
8- Pyro Strike
9- Bubble Beam
10- Water Pulse
11- Hydro Cannon
12- Deep Water
13- Icy Wind
14- Icicle Spear
15- Blizzard
16- Rock Blast
17- Rock Tomb
18- Earthquake
19- Magnitude
20- Shadow Ball
21- Night Daze
22- Psychic
23- Psybeam
24- Extrasensory
25- Poison Fang
26- Venoshock
27- Sludge Bomb
28- Thunderbolt
29- Shock Wave
30- Thunder
31- Aerial Ace
32- Drill Peck
33- Sky Uppercut
34- Brick Break (Riolu)
35- Hyper Beam
36- Headbutt
37- Mega Punch
38- Mega Kick
39- Iron Tail
40- Iron Slash
41- Dragon Claw
42- Dragon Beam
43- Signal Beam
44- Bug Strike
45- Para Ball
46- Pain Strike
47- Rest
48- Double Team
49- Toxic
50- Roar


To the maker of this game: Great game so far! Well done.
Reply With Quote
  #1822    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:30 PM
Master Terrador's Avatar
Master Terrador
Welcome to the Underworld!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lost in my mind
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerflare View Post
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows if Charizard is able to learn Pyro Strike by levelup, and if so, what level (I believe my Charizard is lv. 80 and has not yet learned it)l? I have the TM, but I don't wanna use it if Charizard can learn it by leveling up... Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this.

Yeah I found that odd... I caught a Buizel early and it had evolved into a Floatzel by the time I encountered one of these "overpowered" Buizel. This level 20-something Buizel took 4 Sparks from a level 31 Luxray and OHKO'd it with Deep Water... it also OHKO'd Floatzel whose moves didn't do even 1/8 the damage Buizel's did. I tried to catch it, but it was nearly impossible... so I got angry and decided to use save states... One hour later... it still wasn't captured. The Suvir, the mother virus, was much easier to catch... ._. and I thought it would be impossible to get since it's not a normal Pokemon... oh well. xD
_____________________________
Also, DJG... (contains a story spoiler)
Spoiler:
I know there aren't any Master Balls in the game. Without hacking to get a Master Ball, is it possible to catch the Vessel... or any of the legendaries that after you defeat you get them free at lv. 5?
Charizard doesn't learn it by level up, gotta use a TM. The Buizel that you fought is used in an "overpowered Boss fight" later on, it has probably 200-255 base stats. As with the buizel, those pokemon (Such as the Vessel) have a catch rate of 0 making them impossible to catch.
__________________
The distortion of antimatter signifies the dark one's arrival
Dragonadopters | Friend codes | Prism | Snakewood | Life of Guardians| Credits
Reply With Quote
  #1823    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:59 PM
Powerflare's Avatar
Powerflare
Pokémon Trainer N
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Unova
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Terrador View Post
Charizard doesn't learn it by level up, gotta use a TM. The Buizel that you fought is used in an "overpowered Boss fight" later on, it has probably 200-255 base stats. As with the buizel, those pokemon (Such as the Vessel) have a catch rate of 0 making them impossible to catch.
Thanks, you're a lifesaver. I would've leveled all the way up to 100 and been like "NOOO!!!"._. I could've taught Pyro Strike to my Charizard a long time ago too... oh well, better now than never. I may start a new game as soon as I 100% my current file anways because this hack is just that good. Also, thanks for the info on the "overpowered" Buizel. That clears A LOT of things up.

Offtopic: I hate the Vessel and the subsequent fights. I hate them, I hate them. I can only beat them with Perish Song. I know that is a 100% legit way to win, but to me it feels like cheating. xD
__________________
I like that face! Like to battle, do you?"-Crasher Wake

"... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..." -Red

Pokémon Black Version || Pokémon White Version

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Reply With Quote
  #1824    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 11:38 PM
Master Terrador's Avatar
Master Terrador
Welcome to the Underworld!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lost in my mind
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I beat everything this playthrough (Its my 3rd) and now I feel like I should mention that after you've done the final battle(s) with the R.D. shards, interact with all the pillars in the tower of fate for...something good.

And a question:
Spoiler:
Who are the voices (Blue and Red) that speak to you in the "End of Time" arc? Are they the Shadow Destiny and the Ruby Destiny (Respectively)?
__________________
The distortion of antimatter signifies the dark one's arrival
Dragonadopters | Friend codes | Prism | Snakewood | Life of Guardians| Credits
Reply With Quote
  #1825    
Old December 23rd, 2011, 12:52 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I am at the rentah town where the plane of Dark Organization crashed after that when i talked to the pyramid rock thing it says to go in the plane but i had twice searched every part of the plane but no one or nothing is there whats the problem?
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.