The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 21st, 2011, 02:44 AM
chrunch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
You probably know about these, but I'm reporting it anyways:

This happens after you talk to your rival, go into a house, and go out again. It disappears after the Hevah academy.

On my way to oceanshine city for th first time, if I talk to him, this is what happens...

I decided to start a new game with a new patch, using 7.0 when this happened. My ROM is definitely clean. :/
Old December 21st, 2011, 06:01 AM
maison123
Beginning Trainer

I can't find the cave in White Path.

I got two Ruby Destiny Fragments already but my first one us not from Chaomega but the elder in Rintah Town. My second fragment is from Champion Joseph.

I tried using version 4.0, 6.8 and 7.0 by the way.

Last edited by maison123; December 21st, 2011 at 06:20 AM.
Old December 21st, 2011, 07:13 AM
Flaps
<Insert awsome line here>

Nature: Naughty
I must say, the music selection is impeccable. Utada's Hikari/Simple and Clean, Lost woods, and The techno themes on musicdj on a Sony Ericsson Phone xD Don't know what I mean?

Greatest. Music. Ever.

EDIT: Where can you find Dunsparce, after reaching one of the locations it's supposed to be in and searching for nearly an hour, I still have no luck. Either the pokedex is lying to me, or its reallyreallyreallyreallyreally rare. *-*

EDIT EDIT: Found it in a different place. ^-^;

Click me for sex!

Eli, AJ, Thunder, T.O.P, Teddy, Dujoon, Minho, Park Bom <3 <3 <3 <3

Last edited by Flaps; December 21st, 2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Question ^-^
Old December 21st, 2011, 09:37 AM
atie

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaps View Post
I must say, the music selection is impeccable. Utada's Hikari/Simple and Clean, Lost woods, and The techno themes on musicdj on a Sony Ericsson Phone xD Don't know what I mean?

Greatest. Music. Ever.

EDIT: Where can you find Dunsparce, after reaching one of the locations it's supposed to be in and searching for nearly an hour, I still have no luck. Either the pokedex is lying to me, or its reallyreallyreallyreallyreally rare. *-*
You're right I was started to think that I was the only one thinking about that
really loved the Lost Shadow theme *cough*Riku theme*cough*

DJG, could you please upload some kind of album of the music remixes of this game!!?? I could record it from the game but I guess you have the music files on youre harddrive so the quality is better (without other back ground noices like a growling Poocheyena.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.
Old December 21st, 2011, 12:03 PM
mman2067
Beginning Trainer

yo djg i am in dusk path mineral cave an this pokemon kepps on putting me out whaat to do????????? by the way nice hack so after this one are done with the hacking bussiness ?
Old December 21st, 2011, 12:20 PM
liquidcrystaluser1234

Turns out my glitch was a bad ROM patch. If you have that glitch, I suggest using a rom with a (U) at the end, worked for me.
Old December 21st, 2011, 01:58 PM
Flaps
<Insert awsome line here>

Nature: Naughty
Even though this is just a Pokemon game and I like to pretend I have a heart of stone, the 'Bad side' is still ripping my heart out I don't wanna take Angeallen from Nicolas T-T

Click me for sex!

Eli, AJ, Thunder, T.O.P, Teddy, Dujoon, Minho, Park Bom <3 <3 <3 <3
Old December 21st, 2011, 02:58 PM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
Dinosaurs~

Nature: Quirky
Wow this has progressed so much since last I checked! By 'this is Beta 7 of the final release', does that mean the game can be played through to the end?

Ehem, sorry, I'm a little odd xD
Old December 21st, 2011, 04:57 PM
Sylvie18
Stray Cat

i'm at the part of the game where, after helping defeat the dark org. at Rintah town your given the option of going into the aircraft or returning to breeze. I've been trying to return to breeze isle but the sea route between Hevah academy and breeze isle has sort of cut off/vanished. :/ i have an image but i'm still a newb so i cant use urls in a post yet...please dont tell me i need to start again T^T
Old December 21st, 2011, 06:34 PM
SkieTheKitsune
Please call me FoxMan.

Nature: Jolly
Just thought I'd pop in and say this.

>Twilight Path
>Sparkle Path

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

...But in all seriousness, this hack is great. I do want to point out one minor thing I've noticed (spoiler tagged for those who haven't gotten there yet)

Spoiler:
In Highpoint City (the first time you reach it), you can talk to Light and get that bit of dialogue he has with you before getting captured by the fake Leon knights. You can then talk to him a second time after going through that whole cutscene.

Also, the music that plays in Low Point Path, White Path, and anywhere else nearby Highpoint City is just a little bit too loud. And by a little bit, I mean it's earrape compared to the rest of the music in the hack. :I

Anyways, fantastic job on this, I'm still playing through it so I'll pop in to point out anything else I might find. :D

Mah Pokes.
Old December 21st, 2011, 09:09 PM
bhavik147

what do i do after i get the 6th badge? i havent got the last two but wen i go talk to the pyramid thingy it says to go the hevah league? thanks
Old December 21st, 2011, 10:58 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavik147 View Post
what do i do after i get the 6th badge? i havent got the last two but wen i go talk to the pyramid thingy it says to go the hevah league? thanks
Go back to Guardian Town and defeat the Elemental Master there and then you can head to the Hevah League...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkieTheKitsune View Post
Just thought I'd pop in and say this.

>Twilight Path
>Sparkle Path

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
I didn't get it at first but now, OMG I didn't do that on purpose! xD
Thanks for the laugh! :D

Quote:
In Highpoint City (the first time you reach it), you can talk to Light and get that bit of dialogue he has with you before getting captured by the fake Leon knights. You can then talk to him a second time after going through that whole cutscene.
Really?
I'll check on this.

Quote:
Also, the music that plays in Low Point Path, White Path, and anywhere else nearby Highpoint City is just a little bit too loud. And by a little bit, I mean it's earrape compared to the rest of the music in the hack. :I
And yeah, I know, but I didn't bother to change it.
Maybe when I feel like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvie18 View Post
i'm at the part of the game where, after helping defeat the dark org. at Rintah town your given the option of going into the aircraft or returning to breeze. I've been trying to return to breeze isle but the sea route between Hevah academy and breeze isle has sort of cut off/vanished. :/ i have an image but i'm still a newb so i cant use urls in a post yet...please dont tell me i need to start again T^T
You don't need to start all over.
You must have missed the walkable part...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion View Post
Wow this has progressed so much since last I checked! By 'this is Beta 7 of the final release', does that mean the game can be played through to the end?
It's not beta 7, it's version 7 of the final release, and yeah, you can play the game to the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaps View Post
Even though this is just a Pokemon game and I like to pretend I have a heart of stone, the 'Bad side' is still ripping my heart out I don't wanna take Angeallen from Nicolas T-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by mman2067 View Post
yo djg i am in dusk path mineral cave an this pokemon kepps on putting me out whaat to do????????? by the way nice hack so after this one are done with the hacking bussiness ?
Go to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz and earn his symbol/badge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atie View Post
DJG, could you please upload some kind of album of the music remixes of this game!!?? I could record it from the game but I guess you have the music files on youre harddrive so the quality is better (without other back ground noices like a growling Poocheyena.)
I have been reformatting my computer for years now, and so, unfortunately, I don't have the sound files anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maison123 View Post
I can't find the cave in White Path.

I got two Ruby Destiny Fragments already but my first one us not from Chaomega but the elder in Rintah Town. My second fragment is from Champion Joseph.

I tried using version 4.0, 6.8 and 7.0 by the way.
Could you send me your saved file please...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
You probably know about these, but I'm reporting it anyways:

This happens after you talk to your rival, go into a house, and go out again. It disappears after the Hevah academy.

On my way to oceanshine city for th first time, if I talk to him, this is what happens...

I decided to start a new game with a new patch, using 7.0 when this happened. My ROM is definitely clean. :/
I'll try to play the game once again and see if those occur. =/
Old December 22nd, 2011, 02:24 AM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
Dinosaurs~

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
It's not beta 7, it's version 7 of the final release, and yeah, you can play the game to the end.
Oh ok, I must have misread >.<
I'm glad you finished it! And that I can finally play it (I have a personal rule against playing beta versions of hacks)!

Is this the conclusion of the series or will there be more? :O

Ehem, sorry, I'm a little odd xD
Old December 22nd, 2011, 03:18 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
There are probably some errors in some of the trainer's Pokemon. I seen a video of Low Point Path and Hex Maniac Kindra has a Growlithe. Oh and the Battle Girl named Jaycee is still called a Black Belt and there is a Fisherman Abigail in Boquet Field. I'm not sure if these have been fixed. Also when can you enter Vextra Forest for the first time? I like the music used in the game like the remixes of Vermilion, Route 3, and the Kanto Gym Leader themes from Gold, Silver, and Crystal.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old December 22nd, 2011, 03:22 AM
xChaos_Disasterx
Beginning Trainer

just recently started the series. but djg u really outdid yourself with LoG! Was probably the best pokemon game i ever played!
Old December 22nd, 2011, 06:53 AM
shomoher

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

I didn't get it at first but now, OMG I didn't do that on purpose! xD
Thanks for the laugh! :D
[/COLOR][/FONT]
I don't get it...

By the way, how does Terrange's evolution chain work...?

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old December 22nd, 2011, 09:24 AM
cane taker
Beginning Trainer

where can i get tm thunderbolt and flash. and when it says u have to go to mineral cave in dardusk path i went in there and saw the rare pokemon but all it says is grr... and teleports me out, what do i do?

Last edited by cane taker; December 22nd, 2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 01:25 PM
Raffix
Pokemon Academic

Hey DJG
sweet hack, but found some bugs (if you care)
When heading up to Highpoint town for the first time, Light is there. If you talk to him, he crashes your game, but if you ignore him and try to go up to the town, his script where he asks you to listen to him to prove he's good is activated prematurely. This doesn't affect the game, as if you just run through it, then play on, you will run into it again.
Also, on the route North of Rainbow city, if you try to catch a Buizel, your game crashes. Buizel is overpowered, having the move "Deep Water" that will OHKO a Wartortle 10 levels higher...
Finally, the day/night system is weird, i set the clock as a night time, and it hasn't changed since!
Anyways, great hack! thanks for all the hard work!
Old December 22nd, 2011, 05:04 PM
Powerflare
Pokémon Trainer N

Nature: Rash
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows if Charizard is able to learn Pyro Strike by levelup, and if so, what level (I believe my Charizard is lv. 80 and has not yet learned it)l? I have the TM, but I don't wanna use it if Charizard can learn it by leveling up... Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffix View Post
Buizel is overpowered, having the move "Deep Water" that will OHKO a Wartortle 10 levels higher...!
Yeah I found that odd... I caught a Buizel early and it had evolved into a Floatzel by the time I encountered one of these "overpowered" Buizel. This level 20-something Buizel took 4 Sparks from a level 31 Luxray and OHKO'd it with Deep Water... it also OHKO'd Floatzel whose moves didn't do even 1/8 the damage Buizel's did. I tried to catch it, but it was nearly impossible... so I got angry and decided to use save states... One hour later... it still wasn't captured. The Suvir, the mother virus, was much easier to catch... ._. and I thought it would be impossible to get since it's not a normal Pokemon... oh well. xD
I know there aren't any Master Balls in the game. Without hacking to get a Master Ball, is it possible to catch the Vessel... or any of the legendaries that after you defeat you get them free at lv. 5?

"... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..." -Red

Pokémon Black Version || Pokémon White Version

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Last edited by Powerflare; December 22nd, 2011 at 06:13 PM. Reason: add some text
Old December 22nd, 2011, 05:19 PM
xChaos_Disasterx
Beginning Trainer

so i put a ditto and a skarmory in the daycare to get a better natured skarmory but when i hatched the egg it came out as a ????????? lvl 63 and when i look at the stats it crashes the game. is it just a bad egg or are all eggs like this?

Also how what are the evolution requirements for skarmory to evolve into skarmiger?

Last edited by xChaos_Disasterx; December 22nd, 2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 06:12 PM
Breathe
Beginning Trainer

Hey guys.

I've compiled a TM list for Ruby Destiny, since they do not match the original base hack. It's 100% accurate, and I find it quite useful.

Here it is:

Spoiler:
TM list

1- Magical Leaf
2- Frenzy Plant
3- Solar Beam
4- Vine Dance
5- Flamethrower
6- Fire Blast
7- Flame Wheel
8- Pyro Strike
9- Bubble Beam
10- Water Pulse
11- Hydro Cannon
12- Deep Water
13- Icy Wind
14- Icicle Spear
15- Blizzard
16- Rock Blast
17- Rock Tomb
18- Earthquake
19- Magnitude
20- Shadow Ball
21- Night Daze
22- Psychic
23- Psybeam
24- Extrasensory
25- Poison Fang
26- Venoshock
27- Sludge Bomb
28- Thunderbolt
29- Shock Wave
30- Thunder
31- Aerial Ace
32- Drill Peck
33- Sky Uppercut
34- Brick Break (Riolu)
35- Hyper Beam
36- Headbutt
37- Mega Punch
38- Mega Kick
39- Iron Tail
40- Iron Slash
41- Dragon Claw
42- Dragon Beam
43- Signal Beam
44- Bug Strike
45- Para Ball
46- Pain Strike
47- Rest
48- Double Team
49- Toxic
50- Roar

To the maker of this game: Great game so far! Well done.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:30 PM
Master Terrador
Welcome to the Underworld!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerflare View Post
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows if Charizard is able to learn Pyro Strike by levelup, and if so, what level (I believe my Charizard is lv. 80 and has not yet learned it)l? I have the TM, but I don't wanna use it if Charizard can learn it by leveling up... Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this.

Yeah I found that odd... I caught a Buizel early and it had evolved into a Floatzel by the time I encountered one of these "overpowered" Buizel. This level 20-something Buizel took 4 Sparks from a level 31 Luxray and OHKO'd it with Deep Water... it also OHKO'd Floatzel whose moves didn't do even 1/8 the damage Buizel's did. I tried to catch it, but it was nearly impossible... so I got angry and decided to use save states... One hour later... it still wasn't captured. The Suvir, the mother virus, was much easier to catch... ._. and I thought it would be impossible to get since it's not a normal Pokemon... oh well. xD
I know there aren't any Master Balls in the game. Without hacking to get a Master Ball, is it possible to catch the Vessel... or any of the legendaries that after you defeat you get them free at lv. 5?
Charizard doesn't learn it by level up, gotta use a TM. The Buizel that you fought is used in an "overpowered Boss fight" later on, it has probably 200-255 base stats. As with the buizel, those pokemon (Such as the Vessel) have a catch rate of 0 making them impossible to catch.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:59 PM
Powerflare
Pokémon Trainer N

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Terrador View Post
Charizard doesn't learn it by level up, gotta use a TM. The Buizel that you fought is used in an "overpowered Boss fight" later on, it has probably 200-255 base stats. As with the buizel, those pokemon (Such as the Vessel) have a catch rate of 0 making them impossible to catch.
Thanks, you're a lifesaver. I would've leveled all the way up to 100 and been like "NOOO!!!"._. I could've taught Pyro Strike to my Charizard a long time ago too... oh well, better now than never. I may start a new game as soon as I 100% my current file anways because this hack is just that good. Also, thanks for the info on the "overpowered" Buizel. That clears A LOT of things up.

Offtopic: I hate the Vessel and the subsequent fights. I hate them, I hate them. I can only beat them with Perish Song. I know that is a 100% legit way to win, but to me it feels like cheating. xD

"... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..." -Red

Pokémon Black Version || Pokémon White Version

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 11:38 PM
Master Terrador
Welcome to the Underworld!

I beat everything this playthrough (Its my 3rd) and now I feel like I should mention that after you've done the final battle(s) with the R.D. shards, interact with all the pillars in the tower of fate for...something good.

And a question:
Spoiler:
Who are the voices (Blue and Red) that speak to you in the "End of Time" arc? Are they the Shadow Destiny and the Ruby Destiny (Respectively)?
Old December 23rd, 2011, 12:52 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I am at the rentah town where the plane of Dark Organization crashed after that when i talked to the pyramid rock thing it says to go in the plane but i had twice searched every part of the plane but no one or nothing is there whats the problem?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links