• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

We don't really have any other locations that are close by... Well, there is a B&N by harbor but it's hell finding a parking space.

Also you don't want us getting a record? How boring.

Years
3. One of my duties as the villain is to crush the number when you get to close to the record. (b'-')b

You mean that one cool looking one that's in a really old building? The building alone should make it worth the trouble of finding a parking space! ;) don't mind me I'm just an architecture nerd

As far out as my parents' place is, traveling another 15 minutes for a better selection isn't as big a deal. Although the one with the best selection out of the stores I've experienced is the one closest to my parents' place. It's got a complete DVD and CD section with around 20 titles of anime in stock at any one time, the anime being visible from the large manga shelf just outside the DVD area.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But how would you feel getting so close to your goal only to have someone smash your chances and have you start from the beginning? o3o

Aye, that's the one! I remember Letty and I going there two Otakons ago when everyone had to evacuate the convention center. It was fun o3o

Years
5. Considering this is a game, I'd start over and take countermeasures to keep it from happening such as considering bribery and kidnapping

None of the ones near me are in a building as old as that. One's at the base of a skyscraper and another does have a very fancy exterior with columns and such, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Anyone even know what the current record is?

In other news, it looks like I'm going to be spending the second half of winter break in Minnesota, and because of it I'm not getting much else for Christmas. Ah... least I'll get to see my dad.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm stuck at home again. But hey, when you're spending X-Mas with two sets of families it's kind of hard to go anywhere. Heck, even when my parents were together I don't think I was ever out of the state for X-Mas. Maybe that'll change in college though, hmm...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been out of state several times for Christmas, but not on a whim like this. :s

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Personally, I'd rather leave on a whim than stay home for X-Mas again. But at the same time, I do like an adventure...so long as it doesn't involve hiking/going through a wood/etc.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hiking. <3

It's just... odd. We usually plan these things more in advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back