• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

It's been good looking back.

I like reposting things so what I said in DCC:

Hmm lets see what I bought as pity gifts for the past month or so:

2x 4GB laptop RAM
2x 36GB MicroSD Cards
1 R4DSv.2
1 Used Pokemon Heart Gold
1 Used Pokemon Platinum
1 Used Pokemon Diamond

I am still thinking about that 3DS and maybe an Apple iPad or Tablet. Hmm...Yeah I've spoil myself lately, all that pent up techie spender in me for the past 6 years had been unleashed a few months ago so...I should go back to good old penny pinching me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Personally, unless the next 3DS re-enables GBA playing (which I highly doubt) and has any really beneficial change other than more battery life, being more portable, etc. I really don't care if I get a big one. The only reason I went from GBA > GBA SP was 'cause of the already installed light + charge only and DS > DS Lite because my DS was used and it wasn't the color I had hoped for.

OK self, time to look through manga and begin coloring! /pffffft watch me fail

Years
106, technically the 3DS does have backward compatibility. To DS games.

Gameboy = Original Games
GB Color = Color games-Old Games
GBA= GBA Games-Square cartridge old games
DS= DS Games-GBA Games
3DS= 3DS Games-DS Games.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I know, but I still like my GBA games <3

Note to self: Lucia should not be allowed to try and color let alone icon bishies. Why so adorable Husky. So tempted to icon him dressed in drag but then he'd kill me. Letty and her Cooro might approve though.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

ONE O' CLOCK, TWO O' CLOCK, THREE O' CLOCK FIRE
FOUR O' CLOCK, FIVE O' CLOCK, SIX O' CLOCK FIRE
SEVEN O' CLOCK, EIGHT O' CLOCK, NINE O' CLOCK FIRE
TEN O' CLOCK, ELEVEN O' CLOCK, TWELVE O' CLOCK FIRE

THERE'S FIRE AROUND THE CLOCK
TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back